PDA

View Full Version : the double standards on this board.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 07:05 PM
looking at the wolf's thread about how many girls you've had got me shaking my head when all the guys with low numbers were making an excuse for having a low number. why do you feel like you needed to make any excuses? why is it that guys have to sleep around with as many as they can to feel accepted by the next man?

you guys all talk about pussy all the time. if a guy didn't talk like you and prefers to talk about love instead of sex then yawl would call him gay.

but when a female so much as talks about something of a sexual nature (not even about the number of men she's been with) she's a slut.

why is it ok for men to behave/talk in a sluttish way and not for girls?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:11 PM
hi again..its cuz being penetrated is worse than doing the penetrating.

JASPER
07-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Because if you're a guy, it's hard to get girls to have sex with you. But if you're a girl, it's easy to get guys to have sex with you because they all already want to.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:20 PM
its all about the penis dominating

SKAMPOE
07-26-2008, 07:22 PM
but its da same thing, u cant have one with out the other,

tryxx, dats whut it is mah, god created woman to be subordinate 2 da gawd MAN! in todays werld, its still reflects in diffrent scenerios, one being that, man run rampit, n females pose to hold it 2gether,

so when a woman pics a dood, the woman gotta hold it 2gether n dood holds it down,

the reason we chase pussy its just to retreve our mu fuckin rib!

lmao @ me saying in one of my videos raps ''i poked a hole on her side to retreve one of my ribs, instead i felt her lung which wuz mushy like figz, den got sent to da looney bin kid YOOOO!!''' hahahahha

any way yeah! dats whut it is! it comes down to how good chicks hold they man down, if ur the troof, den daddy aint gotta stray!
peace

Prolifical ENG
07-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Thats not the double standard of this board, thats the double standard of life. Its just one of those shitty things women have to live with like PMS, wearing painful but sexy shoes, peeing sitting down (or the odd time an awkard squatting postion) etc.

On the other hand, I don't talk about the vageena all the time. There are others here on this board that get 10x the amount of pussy than the average kid posted in that thread and they don't go boastin.

After that, its one of those things that a guy has to be good at. The whole pussy game (like hip-hop for example) is egotistical.

I don't know about "excuses". They wanna discuss numbers like that they might as well forecast how many they would have chopped if they spent their whole life single. At the end of the day the ones in love are the respected ones.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:26 PM
I say live and let live.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 07:27 PM
I've had this convo too many times. Seriously though, you can physically tell when a girls had too many penises but you can't tell with guys.

Nobody likes a loose goose knaaa meeeean. ;)

SKAMPOE
07-26-2008, 07:29 PM
i say

gurl gon intoduh closet n put on ur FUCKEM dress and go 2 da club n guurl FUCKEM fuckem gurl FUCKEM!!

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:32 PM
i think too many penis's can age a woman.....like dem sex and the city
broads.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 07:34 PM
I can't watch that show without falling asleep :- / Maybe it's cause I'm not a 30 yr old whore.

SKAMPOE
07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
@ nicky

no way never dat

please by all means weeminzz accept this dick on behalf of the city of bridgeport

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 07:37 PM
@ nicky

no way never dat

please by all means weeminzz accept this dick on behalf of the city of bridgeport

Is that how you got your wife?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:38 PM
I can't watch that show without falling asleep :- / Maybe it's cause I'm not a 30 yr old whore.

Give it time and maybe one day you can wear your whorism as proudly as
Samantha, keri and the other skanks on the show do.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:40 PM
@ nicky

no way never dat

huh...wut...im sorry..leave me alone i dont speak spanish....

http://dcfud.smorgasblog.com/userimages/ronburgundymilk.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 07:42 PM
lmao @ Nicky

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 07:46 PM
On the other hand, I don't talk about the vageena all the time. There are others here on this board that get 10x the amount of pussy than the average kid posted in that thread and they don't go boastin.

After that, its one of those things that a guy has to be good at. The whole pussy game (like hip-hop for example) is egotistical.

I don't know about "excuses". They wanna discuss numbers like that they might as well forecast how many they would have chopped if they spent their whole life single. At the end of the day the ones in love are the respected ones.

i didn't mean to say you guys do it all the time but whenever you guys say something sexual, no one jumps on you for being a slut. but you guys would jump on another guy for being a "faggot".

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:49 PM
why do you care what guys think so much???? we're guys.....we kno that you girls like to gossip about penis size and shoes and cellulite and whose getting fat...and at the end of
the night strip down for a tickle fight and a lesbian orgy......

.....a double standard orgy too....cuz if i had a tickle fight with my friends it would be
the end of us...but you girls can go and be homo's and nuthin happens.....pssshhttt...

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 07:51 PM
:D tickle fights oh yeeeah

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2008, 07:54 PM
play wrestling...oooooh yea. I got thrown off my bed not too long ago...fairly embarassing,
i had to get rough after that

Dokuro
07-26-2008, 08:25 PM
get um

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-26-2008, 08:34 PM
tickle fights with people who aren't ticklish are annoying.

HANZO
07-26-2008, 09:43 PM
hi again..its cuz being penetrated is worse than doing the penetrating.

exactly.

like if i dnt have my own Harem of 300 virgins im really not gonna be happy with myself. Its jus what men do.

The Grandmaster
07-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Double standards go both ways, so stop whinning and go back to making threads about ur inability to maintain decent relationships.

Blackula Spectacula
07-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Damn Grand .. you're a fucking beast .. coollld blooded

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 12:14 AM
Is that how you got your wife?
dat was just all around wak! didnt even make sence on whut i was saying, but its cool cuz i unda stand u lack that extra half pound of brain power, tireme un besito i deje de ster jodiendo!:W

huh...wut...im sorry..leave me alone i dont speak spanish....

http://dcfud.smorgasblog.com/userimages/ronburgundymilk.jpg
hahahahahha will farrel, wheres dat from? ol skool?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Nah thats from ANchorman...better than old school!

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 12:53 AM
oh yea i ceen dat shit mad times but not in a while, musta forgot hahahaha shits dope!

SKANK HILL
07-27-2008, 03:21 AM
because a womans cunt is like a plastic bag ... you fill it one nicely liquidated substance ... then the more you mix in the dirtier and smellier and infected and eroded it becomes ... you'd drink it if it was just the original coca cola put in the bag ... but once you mix curry, rice, fanta, heineken and chili oil that shit becomes nasty ...

in short ... the dick is the release of the fame and the snatch is the receiver ...

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 03:24 AM
biter

SKANK HILL
07-27-2008, 03:25 AM
swallower?

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 03:29 AM
cock tugger

SKANK HILL
07-27-2008, 03:30 AM
you're sexy when you're mad ...