PDA

View Full Version : Malcolm X chews on the jews

Afficial_Nastee
07-27-2008, 07:07 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5aT-TqE25U

By the way, has anyone already read the book by the Nation of Islam , "The Relationship Between Blacks and jews".

sarr
07-27-2008, 07:10 AM
im suprised how many black jews there are...didnt really know until a few days ago

sarr
07-27-2008, 07:15 AM
oh and i read that it was actually Arabs that really kick started the slave trade in Africa

duno. I think alot of people have done some fucke dup shit...whether christian, islamic, jew whatever

Except the Budhists...i love those lil guys!

Afficial_Nastee
07-27-2008, 07:30 AM
^^^^
How many, c'mon man those so called Black hebrews they're nowhere, I think they don't even exist any more....

Jews are devils, how can a Black Man (read Original Man) be like that?

sarr
07-27-2008, 09:16 AM
^
I can name three rappers off the top of my head that are Jewish

ready?

Killah Priest, Shyne and Rick Ross

theres plenty of them in america...over 500 000

Afficial_Nastee
07-27-2008, 09:32 AM
^^^^

I can't believe that....

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 11:47 AM
oh and i read that it was actually Arabs that really kick started the slave trade in Africa

duno. I think alot of people have done some fucke dup shit...whether christian, islamic, jew whatever

Do yourself a favor, google, "Islam and Slaves" and study.

Clearly you're under the false impression that everyone who owned slaves, treated them as the English and the Spaniards treated their slaves.

The trade was all that mattered. You really think the people who made the trades knew what was happening on the way to the "New World"?? How could they?

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Mandatory reading, once you joined The Nation, was The Holy Qur'an (Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation) and a copy of "The Learned Elders of Zion". If you want to know why a lot of people don't like most Jews, read it.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 11:55 AM
black naziism alive and well here at the KTL.

Afficial_Nastee
07-27-2008, 12:03 PM
black naziism alive and well here at the KTL.
Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 12:05 PM
How is it bullshit? Its okay to hate the Jews but not what you consider yourself?
You hatred is somehow justified?

Afficial_Nastee
07-27-2008, 12:08 PM
How is it bullshit? Its okay to hate the Jews but not what you consider yourself?
Do u think they treat people from Palestina right?
Have you listened to the Malcolm X speech I posted?
etc.

You gotta read "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and jews".
It's a book written by The Nation Of Islam.

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 12:09 PM

Have you read "The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion"??

I don't know if me and the poster of the thread have the same agenda, but I'm wondering if you know exactly what the majority of Jews are up to.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 12:20 PM
No i haven't read that. But who wrote it. From what perspective was
it written?
The Nation of Islam writing a book about Jews is a redflag for possible bias.

I understand the deep seated hatred between muslims and jews and im
not going to be naive and ignore that.

Urban_Journalz
07-27-2008, 03:13 PM
No i haven't read that. But who wrote it. From what perspective was
it written?
The Nation of Islam writing a book about Jews is a redflag for possible bias.

I understand the deep seated hatred between muslims and jews and im
not going to be naive and ignore that.

You should read it for yourself and find out who wrote it and from what perspective it was written.
Or did you forget that gaining the perspective that something is written from is exactly what happens when you read it?

The Nation of Islam didn't write this either.

You can always tell when someone is afraid of something, because they start asking the same questions. Questions which really say, "I'm asking you this in order to find folly in what you're saying so I can argue with you about it, in order to keep me from reading it." I've seen this before and the method never changes. If you're scared to read it, just say so. Because actions speak a whole lot louder than words and your actions say you're terrified.

It seems like all you know about the beef between Muslims and Jews is what you learned in the Governmentally Controlled school systems and whatever you read in their newspapers or see on their "Datelines" and "20/20s". You won't know until you read the books and since the books don't interest you, you'll never know. Only assume.

diggy
07-27-2008, 03:57 PM

You have your info wrong. Ever since 911, I've noticed people trying to link Arabs and Islam with slavery of blacks as if the Europeans did not enslave some of us. While arabs did have slaves, so did many people.

To tell you the truth, it is the Africans themselves who started enslaving their own people. After warring with different tribes, captives were sold into slavery and had to work their way out.

The slavery system of the Europeans and Early Americans, however, was based on racism against Blacks considering us to be no more than cattle. They would not allow us to work out of slavery. They would consider the child of a slave, a slave as well. They would kill us, rape us, destroy our names, history, and culture. They would deny us equal opportunity.

Memory Man
07-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Have you read "The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion"??

I don't know if me and the poster of the thread have the same agenda, but I'm wondering if you know exactly what the majority of Jews are up to.

have you considered that it could be a forgery?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-27-2008, 05:10 PM
You should read it for yourself and find out who wrote it and from what perspective it was written.
Or did you forget that gaining the perspective that something is written from is exactly what happens when you read it?

The Nation of Islam didn't write this either.

You can always tell when someone is afraid of something, because they start asking the same questions. Questions which really say, "I'm asking you this in order to find folly in what you're saying so I can argue with you about it, in order to keep me from reading it." I've seen this before and the method never changes. If you're scared to read it, just say so. Because actions speak a whole lot louder than words and your actions say you're terrified.

It seems like all you know about the beef between Muslims and Jews is what you learned in the Governmentally Controlled school systems and whatever you read in their newspapers or see on their "Datelines" and "20/20s". You won't know until you read the books and since the books don't interest you, you'll never know. Only assume.

Afraid of what?? a book? I haven't read the Turner Diaries and don't plan on it,
so perhaps im terrified of that too.

I dont really see what your point is, but I'm sure you have all the answers as to why.

sarr
07-27-2008, 06:36 PM
to the guy that refuses to believe killah priest, shyne and rick ross are all jewish..look it up and you will see for yourself

TSA
07-27-2008, 08:13 PM
im suprised how many black jews there are...didnt really know until a few days ago
The entire country of Ethiopia is semetic, that's where jews come from, the quuen of sheba and king solomon's son was the first emperor of ethiopia and his bloodline lived until the 1960s when a guynamed Menginstu killed Haile Salassie

Do u think they treat people from Palestina right?
Have you listened to the Malcolm X speech I posted?
etc.

You gotta read "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and jews".
It's a book written by The Nation Of Islam.
your an ignorant faggot. there's 1000 groups of ppl being treated worst then palestinians by all races and creeds. you got bad grades and delved into trivial knowledge you see on the internet so that you can still say your smart

but truth is you gpa still sucks

TSA
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
You have your info wrong. Ever since 911, I've noticed people trying to link Arabs and Islam with slavery of blacks as if the Europeans did not enslave some of us. While arabs did have slaves, so did many people.

To tell you the truth, it is the Africans themselves who started enslaving their own people. After warring with different tribes, captives were sold into slavery and had to work their way out.

The slavery system of the Europeans and Early Americans, however, was based on racism against Blacks considering us to be no more than cattle. They would not allow us to work out of slavery. They would consider the child of a slave, a slave as well. They would kill us, rape us, destroy our names, history, and culture. They would deny us equal opportunity.

shut up, arabs started the slave trade in africa. north africa was islamised by blood and steel, and arabs engaged in the slave trade for thousands of years (and still do in Niger, Mali, and Mauritania this day, they have rape farms were they compile women) were as europeans did it for hundreds and eventually quit.

you have a hate for white ppl that stems in th fact you think they're better then you. you mask the insecurity by dedicating a lot of thought and energy to 'proving' they're inferior to you.

you'll deny it, but your only lying to yourself.

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 02:44 PM
The entire country of Ethiopia is semetic, that's where jews come from, the quuen of sheba and king solomon's son was the first emperor of ethiopia and his bloodline lived until the 1960s when a guynamed Menginstu killed Haile Salassie

your an ignorant faggot. there's 1000 groups of ppl being treated worst then palestinians by all races and creeds. you got bad grades and delved into trivial knowledge you see on the internet so that you can still say your smart

but truth is you gpa still sucks
Lmao, callin' me a faggot with that gay picture in ya signature.
So you feel inferior cuz you go to college? whahaha....
I expected a much MUCH BETTER
response by a Nigerian.

Ofcourse I know Palestinians are not the only ones who are gettin' treated worse, but this is about fuckin' jews that take land from Palestinians and don't show any respect to Muslims.
I got a fuckin' question for you : can u say anything positive bout those jews?
And don't come in with that bullshit that they control banks and shit....

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:52 PM
i can say a lot positive about jews
for instance they're contribution from and insider point of view in almost unamiously supporting the civil rights and anti slavery movement were paramount to the success of both
they're also a sturdy bunch, taking on what had to be 8 countries at 1 time on their 3 day of existance and winning through brilliant stategy and sheer geeohdee strenf.
they've also proven to be civil and highly intelligent in every country they've been in and therefore successful economically intellectually and socially
and for their small size they're responsible for an unbalanced bulk of scientific and philosophical advancement that created the modern world.

that's real.

i can keep going, but the fact is the jews aren't doing anything different in palestine then the arabs are doing in sudan, and Western Sahara. Please google the situation in both countries and you'll see that Arab oppression genocide and land grabbing from and towards blacks FAR outwieghs what's happening in palestine.

now, i myself don't hate arabs as a whole for it, but the fact remaining, as you have conceeded, that the jews are not doing anything different then any ethnic group has at least once to another ethnic group

there's also japanese elimination of the Ainu, Turk massacre of Armenians, China doing the exact same thing as the palenstine situation to at least 5 ethnic groups i can think of at the moment including Tibet, Arab oppression of Sahelian blacks, Russians to atleast another 5 ethnic groups and so forth

but you probably have no hate from these groups whatsoever. why? cause your trying to mask a hideously low GPA OR lack of college education with psudo 'awareness' of the world system when the truth is the jews are still real.

if the jews want israel let them have it the muslims can relocate all the palenstinians to the Western Sahara in all the vacant black owned communities they're eradicating.

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
I ain't hatin that you go to college, I just hate the fact that you think if you go to college then yo ass is smart, now that shit is wrong. Goin' to college is very positive, just don't feel inferior towards other people, cuz there still exists something like libraries and books who are available for everyone.

And what you say bout jews, that's just some random stuff, those positive things can be said bout
alotta other countries
and people as well.

TSA
07-28-2008, 04:42 PM
k

well i said them about jews.

Black Man
07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
He likes the devil because the devil gives him nothing.
The devil planeted fear in him when he was a little boy.
The devil taught him how to eat the wrong foods.
That made him other than his own self.

The used that name (____) to shield their dirty religion.

They make slaves out of the 85%........the 85% know that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. they believe in the 10% on face value.

slave of mental death and power.....easily lead in the wrong directionand hard to lead in the right direction.

TSA
07-28-2008, 05:21 PM
you mean to tell me The Devil Planted fear inside the black babies, 50 cent sodas in the hood we go crazy?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-28-2008, 09:28 PM
People....ultra liberalism, which has gotten alot of bandwagon support lately because
of the Bush administration has painted this picture of these Muslim militants as these
poor victims of American foreign policy much like the super conservative like to make Islam
seem like a terrorist network.

The only difference is that the conservatives aren't as ridiculous with what they are saying as the freak liberals.

Im no Rush Limbaugh, i dont even like the party bickering we have in this country, but give me a moderate, clear thinker who has the best possible solution over any kind of extremist.