PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Swords

kryptonight
08-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Liquid Swords Forum = www.liquidswords.tk (http://www.liquidswords.tk) join up!

Mark
08-24-2005, 05:15 PM
I dont understand why people still making forums, I mean: we got this forum and chambermusik! Thats perfect right? That liquidswords site doesnt like great anyway; the design is weak imo.

Anyway: I wont close/remove this topic cause maybe somebody is interested and since its Wu Ill support it.

kryptonight
08-24-2005, 05:20 PM
I dont understand why people still making forums, I mean: we got this forum and chambermusik! Thats perfect right? That liquidswords site doesnt like great anyway; the design is weak imo.

Anyway: I wont close/remove this topic cause maybe somebody is interested and since its Wu Ill support it.everyone has there opinon, and i appriciate you not closing it!

urbanlegendmf
08-24-2005, 05:50 PM
chambermusik is a wack site

kryptonight
08-25-2005, 09:55 PM
chambermusik is a wack sitey do u say that?

born invincible
08-25-2005, 10:21 PM

Anyway: I wont close/remove this topic cause maybe somebody is interested and since its Wu Ill support it.

i gotta agree wit mark on this one... this place is basically the HQ for all the Wu headz!!! other forums seem alittle redundunt!!

its all good tho...

THE W
08-25-2005, 10:41 PM
those colors are crap, fix'em

kryptonight
08-26-2005, 09:20 AM
those colors are crap, fix'emon the forum?

Prince Rai
08-26-2005, 09:25 AM
pretty standard but.... lets just build here...

Skellington
08-26-2005, 09:27 AM

Anyway: I wont close/remove this topic cause maybe somebody is interested and since its Wu Ill support it.LOL, we got this FORUM?? You still call this a forum? Looks more like a "Breezah Chat room" with all these buuulllsshhiitttt topics....lol, I think it's good that people create new boards, maybe a good one will show up eventually....

victrial
08-26-2005, 09:34 AM
a good wutang/hip hop forum is around. www.thecorpse.com (http://www.thecorpse.com)

akira kurosawa
08-26-2005, 10:33 AM
it's cool and all, but there really should be only one board. having lots of boards is pretty unnecessary. by only having one board will allow an 'official' place for all wu-tangers to come for all their wu-tang sources (where everything comes to one place). if you have endless boards, all wu-related info, news, media ect, will be spread out, resulting in certain important information failing to proceed here at the official board. There are alot of stupid and retarded topics that people post here, but that will occur on every board where there is a high amount of registration. that's why it's crucial to have moderators at present.

Skellington
08-26-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah, they should come up with a good Wu-Tang board....