PDA

View Full Version : Your Experiences With Negroes

Lil' Ruger
07-27-2008, 10:11 PM
share some of your experiences with negroes that you wished never happened like them really showing their the stereo typical "Nigg0r"

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-27-2008, 10:20 PM
its late go to sleep youngin

you have summer school tmw

TAURO
07-27-2008, 10:27 PM
LMAO at this thread.

Ok, yeah i've come across many black dudes that live up to that negative stereotype, but at the same time i've come across many that don't.

11th Chamber
07-27-2008, 10:39 PM

-dead-

Main Street
07-27-2008, 11:20 PM
well i guess i'll be the first 2 share. i almost got jumped by 3 pussies just cuz i was white. it was a lil over a year ago. i had my girl wit me who is black and our son who was 4 i was like a block away from my crib and they just started yellin out shit from down the street so i yelled back and told em to SHUT THE FUCK UP!! next thing i know one of em crossed the street started walkin up all fast so i just stood there pullin up my pants and holdin my nutz. he must have got scared cuz he was like WHAT U GOT?! WHAT U GOT?! A GUN! I was like I GOT MY DICK MUFUCKA! at the same time as i said that he was like I GOT ONE 2! pulled his hand out holdin nuthin wit his index pokin out further than the rest like he was really holdin somethin. so im standin there just waitin for his bitch ass next thing i know here come his 2 homies hoppin across the street like they were some kinda circus acrobats or some shit. its really hard for me to explain the way they was hopin around but anyway next thing i know i get hit from behind i turned around and there was this big ass bitch tryin 2 act like a homeboy i mean she came out of nowhere and caught meoff guard. so when i turned around and looked at her the 1st mufucka he runs up and hits me from behind. and i swear this is gods honest truth i didnt even blink when he hit me. the bitch hit me harder than he did. so then i knew i was about to get jumped and like i said i was about a block away from the pad. i had my homies waitin for me so i was like fuck it if they wanna fight i'll give em what they want just a lil more fair. plus i wasnt about to get jumped in front of my girl and my son. so i started runnin. while i was runnin i was waivin em on yellin COME ON MUTHAFUCKAS COME ON!!! i got close to my crib. started yellin my boyz names and SUUUUUUUU no lie. so my homies hopped the fence. my shoe came off. one of the chumps grabbed it and threw it over a building. then they started throwin rocks at me. i was 24 so they were like 21-23.actin like some lil ass kids. before my boyz got close enough for the brawl to go down cops rolled up and they ran. im still seekin revenge to this day. matter of fact thats how i came up wit my Username cuz it happend on Main Street in my town but anyway sorry so long and i hope yall get a kick out of it. but MY point of view is there is niggers of all races i know cuz im an ignorant ass nigga myself. and i hope nobody takes offense to those last lines. and if u do COME AND GET ME!! i'll be standin here holdin my nutz haha lol j/p

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Is A Fucked Up Day When People Talk About Shit Like This, Its This Mental State That Keeps Racism Alive!

Smh

Main Street
07-27-2008, 11:28 PM
Is A Fucked Up Day When People Talk About Shit Like This, Its This Mental State That Keeps Racism Alive!

Smh

yeah i do agree on that though after readin my story yall might think im racist but anybody who really knows me knows im not a racist

SKAMPOE
07-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Its Not Ur Fault Ur White, Its In Ur Gene Pool To Have That Yakub State Of Mind!

Huggasaurus Sex
07-28-2008, 12:28 AM
they serve me food at mcdonald's. seem nice.

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 12:37 AM

i have work tomorrow i have a job unlike you other black people.

check two
07-28-2008, 12:48 AM
One time I was around North Philly rollerskating around and a group of guys on roller skates came by and started talking crap. We settled it with a contest, Roll Bounce style.

SKANK HILL
07-28-2008, 01:07 AM
where all these new fags come from killin gen chat with these shitty threads ? ...

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Me and some friends, one of whom is negro, went out for a curry the other week and it was horrible. I had the shits all the next day.

I wish it had never happened.

Does this count?

Ritter
07-28-2008, 10:16 AM
A negro robbed me once.

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 01:20 PM
i have work tomorrow i have a job unlike you other black people.
this whole thread is just disgusting,!

its no wonder the generals dont post here!

fyi, u r a racist if u can count how many black people u know or seen in one hand!

begongo
07-28-2008, 01:29 PM
"it's not your fault you're white" hahahahah I co-sign that

Main Street
07-28-2008, 01:36 PM
hahahaha yeah fuck you Skamp Hoe

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 01:49 PM
This thread is straight up IGNORANT and WACK.

Stupidass faggot that made this thread, wtf is u doin' on a Wu-Tang site anyway?

Kong
07-28-2008, 01:50 PM
fyi, u r a racist if u can count how many black people u know or seen in one hand!

your racist if you count.

Still talking all that yakub shit on here? Cut that out you faggot.

IrOnMaN
07-28-2008, 01:50 PM
I've had bad experiences with blacks, whites, mexicans, asians, arabs, itatians, etc. I've also had bad experiences with men and women. People will be people. Thank you.

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 01:51 PM
ok how this this thread turn into a skampoe bash fest?

begongo
07-28-2008, 01:52 PM

Stupidass faggot that made this thread, wtf is u doin' on a Wu-Tang site anyway?you're ignorant

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 01:54 PM
hahahaha yeah fuck you Skamp Hoe
lol no no no fuck u!
your racist if you count.

Still talking all that yakub shit on here? Cut that out you faggot.
i dont count, cant even if i tryed! n yup yakub is da cause of such foul threads n mentallity of ya devils

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 01:55 PM
you're ignorant

Man shut the fuck up please.

You gon agree with that guy who made this thread?

SKANK HILL
07-28-2008, 01:55 PM
is it a full moon again?

Kong
07-28-2008, 01:56 PM

Stupidass faggot that made this thread, wtf is u doin' on a Wu-Tang site anyway?

He's some black dudes alt starting some shit. Probably come by soon on the other account to drop some jewels on all this racism.

Kong
07-28-2008, 02:05 PM
i dont count, cant even if i tryed! n yup yakub is da cause of such foul threads n mentallity of ya devils

fuck you.

begongo
07-28-2008, 02:07 PM
Man shut the fuck up please.

You gon agree with that guy who made this thread?
dude ... I honestly dunno what's wrong with you

black people are villains

it's simple

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 02:18 PM
dude ... I honestly dunno what's wrong with you

black people are villains

it's simple

You fuckin' ignorant, you prolly never met a Black Person before cuz you live in Romania....

begongo
07-28-2008, 02:19 PM
you're ignorant

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 02:23 PM
this shit its just mad corny to even have that thought in ya mind, fuck this thread!

''in the name of allah the bineficent the mercy full, the one god to whom all praise is due, the lord of the werld, the creator of all things, the revealer of all truth, the sender of all prophets!
whut is the problem with the modern werld? lots of things, money ,materialism,
obsession of money,
whers god in the modern werld?
theres no god in the modern werld!
they dont belive in god any more, it makes me rly angry!
where is he in the hearts of men?, i mean whut is the problem with the modern werld?,

the modern werld is confusion its a werld turned upside down,
its brutal, schizzophrenic its totally chaotic,
all the time were told to take n posses all the material things,
but in our hearts we know these things are useless,
to dispice men away from their selves by the car they drive houses they live in,
the money,
while they walk the streets i dream of another universe,
the modern life gives me nuffin but false promises that wants to corrupt me wants to devour me, wants to take the sky and the wind from me

wants to take god from me!''

SKANK HILL
07-28-2008, 02:23 PM
You fuckin' ignorant, you prolly never met a Black Person before cuz you live in Romania....

do you understand what a contradiction is?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED BECAUSE MY INTERNET IS FASTER THAN A PREMATURE EJACULATION??

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 02:26 PM
you're ignorant

Is that the only shit you can say?

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 02:27 PM
da black man is god, and we need to call them by their right full name allah

HANZO
07-28-2008, 02:45 PM
a thread about black ppl and CharlesJones hasnt started it. i hope this isnt some new trend in gen chat.

SKANK HILL
07-28-2008, 02:47 PM
and we're discussing ignorance! ...

is this the end of gen chat was we know it ??

begongo
07-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Is that the only shit you can say?
what's the color of your skin ?

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:15 PM
yeah i'll tell you a Negro story

one time this big lipped negro asked me if he can borrow a dollar

i was 15 and had my first job, and thought i was rich as fuck after my first paycheck of like 200, so i was like eh why not, he said he'll pay me back

but the faggot didn't.

and im thinking, how petty would i be for egging this douche on over 1 dollar?
but at the same time, DICK!

oh and there was this one time where i was real cool with a negrolic, then on the last day of school, for NO REASON WHAT SO EVER, 100% unprovoked he just wanted to fight me, which i was all 'oh shit' cause i was 15 and he was 17

he just smacked me in the back of the head, i stood up the punch the fag and the teacher said stop, so i was like whatever, then i started telling him he was mad cause he didn't have a dad (fatal blow)

then he was all atalking about my sister (who has a dad)

so after class he just starts choking me, and im all, ok that's it
and i kid you not unleash a flurry of the most potent punches to the chin i had ever released in my life. Justy nuking this spook like a wet jiggaboo.

pounding the fuck out of him, i was shocked i could beat up someone this much older and this much bigger then me but the key was in stepping on his toe and holding it down on my first punch so that he was inches from falling on the ground, it was one of those fights where you can think 100% clear.

and he goes staggering down the cement ramp that lead up to the portable class room.

then i just punched him all the way down, ripped his shirt and kept giving it to him, he slammed my head against the wall and gave my a few licks but then we got seperated and i cleverly layed a final slap the radianted through the whole crowd.

his mouth was bloody, i was punching it to make sure it looked like i won the fight lol, that's why i also ripped his shirt and his eyes were red.

then out of nowhere my sister pops up and starts punching him LOL and didn't hit her back though and later came to me an appologized

i missed 3 finals and had to retake those classes in summer school and the next year.

if i would have had the wutang double cd i would have done otherwise tho

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:25 PM
oh and there was also the time niggas though the could blasphem the gods stamina

it was famous day for spirit week (im the undisputed god of spirit week btw) and me and white shao dressed like sponge bob and patrick, it was a fuckin hit, i could have got blow jobs from any bitch that day cause we were god willin so hard.

i was in spongebob short shorts and what not, and walked pass a table of negro gentlemen that made and odd remark about my attire, but it wasn't a "laughing with" remark, it was a laugh at one.

so i turned around and started sonning the shit out of the black that said it, the rest of them started laughing at that guy cause if you haven't noticed im slick with the tongue.

then i would just go around the table sonning them individually until the whole table was throughly sonned.

then i go to my locker and 3 of them weren't to happy about the situation, causing an odd tension for like the rest of the semester.

anyways later down the line white shao was displaying moves to the patented PL walk(we are part of a 3 man collective known as PL) and one of them made an odd remark

so i made remarks about his acne, and we got into it, face to face going back and forth

then one said 'that's the nigga that fucked up randy' lol (randy was the gay that started choking me)

and im not really a tough guy or anything, i just don't take shit.

anyways me got into a loud verbal confrontation and they were 1 locker down from me.

i came to school early the next day and i was just me and the 3 of them. One said something, i would say something back twice as personal and offensive, and the pattern continued until the quite one said

"man this a stubborn ass nigga, i would have just been like fuck ya'll and left"
and the four of us laughed and i responded
"that's cause im not bitch made"
then the darker one of the group goes "guess not"
and since then they've had a lot of respect for me, and vis versa cause 2 of them tag team bitches in the mouth and butt, tho to be fair the PL turned the bitch out to become the dick suckinest dick suckin queen in lincoln and we should have charged them money.

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
hahahahahahah and this is also white shao i bet^^

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:32 PM
^no it's the black one.

oh, and there was this one that said i acted white LOL

get this, he was mixed, had NEVER lived with his black parent, and was by far the CORNIEST nigga in the school

he would talk to girls while rubbing his hands, unprovoked, just rubbing his hands and stroking his chin like a fucking whino

you KNOW he practiced this shit in the minor

and was a PRIME bitch nigga, and everyone i've had a story about has been at least thug like, but this was the primotial spou of the bitch nigga empire

so i get up and start SONNING THE SHIT out of this guy, it was a legendary...EPIC sonning infront of the whole lunch room which watched the fireworks in awe

i started but sonning the way he acts, then i moved into who was blacker pointing out how he's mixed, he has no black parent, and then i ask him what day Martin Luther King died

he was silent and was all 'what kinda question is that' look on his face, ppl started cracking up
then i asked him to name 4 countries in africa
no response, same expression
then i asked him who malcolm X was
no response, at this point answering me would have made him look just as stupid cause i kept rubbing my hands all corny like him mockingly and calling him 'curious' (my boy Billy nicknamed him curious george in elementary for his facial structure and ears)
he got steamed like a carrot and stood up, then i exposed how hw wasn't going to do anythign and he didn't

we both got called into the office but on my way there his cousin, also a friend of mine but not a close one, gave me the black panther fist and by the time it ended the crowd around us were all
"so your saying he's not black cause he doesn't act like a stereotype, that's fucking weak dude"

one of the worst public etherings ever

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:38 PM
it just turned out that my early encounters with blacks are almost NEVER good, idk why, i had just met them, and hoped to god they would be smarter then the white ppl i had been surrounded by in my whole american experience, but all they wanted to do was argue or fight, and i had to elbow some respect out of the gays.

towards my junior and senior year i was the black man's god cause if it. i was cool with everyone and all the young blacks though i was the divine allah cause i can rap like an em effer and was makin money sellin cds and recording while most of them just claimed to be rappers and did nothing about it.

they also got use to my character of doing outlandish shit and being the king of crunk at sporting events.

me white shao, and in the early stages, thypot were the crowd leaders, when we got to the game everyone stood up, and we'd take our place front row center chanting starting up a storm and talking shit to players, good times.
we'd also do studdly shit like prostitutue slang and have cook outs in the parking lot.

but they had misinterpreted me cause a geeky weakling cause i don't try to act tough which is where all the problems started, then they got to know me, and vis versa, so things were cool

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 04:27 PM
^no it's the black one.

oh, and there was this one that said i acted white LOL

get this, he was mixed, had NEVER lived with his black parent, and was by far the CORNIEST nigga in the school

he would talk to girls while rubbing his hands, unprovoked, just rubbing his hands and stroking his chin like a fucking whino

you KNOW he practiced this shit in the minor

and was a PRIME bitch nigga, and everyone i've had a story about has been at least thug like, but this was the primotial spou of the bitch nigga empire

so i get up and start SONNING THE SHIT out of this guy, it was a legendary...EPIC sonning infront of the whole lunch room which watched the fireworks in awe

i started but sonning the way he acts, then i moved into who was blacker pointing out how he's mixed, he has no black parent, and then i ask him what day Martin Luther King died

he was silent and was all 'what kinda question is that' look on his face, ppl started cracking up
then i asked him to name 4 countries in africa
no response, same expression
then i asked him who malcolm X was
no response, at this point answering me would have made him look just as stupid cause i kept rubbing my hands all corny like him mockingly and calling him 'curious' (my boy Billy nicknamed him curious george in elementary for his facial structure and ears)
he got steamed like a carrot and stood up, then i exposed how hw wasn't going to do anythign and he didn't

we both got called into the office but on my way there his cousin, also a friend of mine but not a close one, gave me the black panther fist and by the time it ended the crowd around us were all
"so your saying he's not black cause he doesn't act like a stereotype, that's fucking weak dude"

one of the worst public etherings ever

im sure ur a cross over negro, an uncle tom type of :mmmyah:nebraskyan!:mmmyah:

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 05:01 PM
im sure ur a cross over negro, an uncle tom type of :mmmyah:nebraskyan!:mmmyah:

TSA's new tattoo shows his true 'colours'.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/twegner/irony.jpg

Main Street
07-28-2008, 06:48 PM
i wasnt tryin to start an argument on this thread but shit like this does need to be discussed. im one this website more than anything else on the net cuz i feel like i can talk about what i want to talk about here. everybody around me except for a few people listen 2 wack ass music and they sit around and quote that dumb ass shit like its cool (for example Yah Trick Yah). corny ass shit. i listen 2 Wu-Tang cuz more than anybody else they inspire me 2 learn. u can believe what u want 2 believe but RZA said it himself "Every Devil aint pale" theres white devils, black devils, spanish devils, devils in the middle east. i just wanted 2 discuss my experience.