PDA

View Full Version : Is it cool to be a homosexual in hip hop now?

ShinAkuma
07-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Went to the music store at the mall last week to buy the new Nas album and waited online. Two guys were in front of me. One of them turned around and asked me if I was getting the lil wayne album. I said What is that?" cause I never heard of it. The other guy turned around and each had a copy of that album in their hands and showed it to me. They told me that he's the best rapper alive and that he's gangsta, so I kept that in mind. When I left the music store, they were standing outside. I was about to ask them about the rapper they mention to me when they suddenly starting kissing each other in the mouth. In my head I was like Yo, WTF is this sh*t?? What seemed more peculiar is that these guys were wearing thug clothes and sh*t- baggy jeans and matching red t-shirts (3x large). I searched lil wayne online later and ended up with a picture of him kissing another rapper they call birdman in the mouth? wtf? Is this something rappers are doing now? is it the cool thing to do? I didn't like his music at all. I think it's terrible and can't stand his voice.

begongo
07-28-2008, 01:25 PM
it's cool to be a homosexual or a lesbian in general, not just in hip hop

begongo
07-28-2008, 01:26 PM
what's not cool is being a secondary

The Hound
07-28-2008, 01:30 PM
all the cool people my age pee ... their pants

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Went to the music store at the mall last week to buy the new Nas album and waited online. Two guys were in front of me. One of them turned around and asked me if I was getting the lil wayne album. I said What is that?" cause I never heard of it. The other guy turned around and each had a copy of that album in their hands and showed it to me. They told me that he's the best rapper alive and that he's gangsta, so I kept that in mind. When I left the music store, they were standing outside. I was about to ask them about the rapper they mention to me when they suddenly starting kissing each other in the mouth. In my head I was like Yo, WTF is this sh*t?? What seemed more peculiar is that these guys were wearing thug clothes and sh*t- baggy jeans and matching red t-shirts (3x large). I searched lil wayne online later and ended up with a picture of him kissing another rapper they call birdman in the mouth? wtf? Is this something rappers are doing now? is it the cool thing to do? I didn't like his music at all. I think it's terrible and can't stand his voice.
hell no its not cool at all in hiphop or real life shits disgusting, the picture ur refering to is lil wayne and his gay lover/stepfather, they are the gay rapers of the indusrty! the like lollypops and syrup, they're mad ghey! so r secondaries!
what's not cool is being a secondaryhahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.dyfuse.com/files/images/lil%20wayne.birdman.jpg
http://www.urbanworldwireless.com/jackass/kiss.jpg

Random_Person
07-28-2008, 01:55 PM
I heard about Lil Wayne and Birdman kissing but WTF

Those pics are sick

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Faggots need to step away from my culture.

So HELL NO it ain't cool now and it never was....

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 01:59 PM
n never will be!

Rame
07-28-2008, 02:02 PM

Yeah..........................

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 02:11 PM
it's cool to be a homosexual or a lesbian in general, not just in hip hop

It is cool, dog, just like, B said.

Drop those pants and turn around. We'll make you popular here.

The Hound
07-28-2008, 02:13 PM

got any albanian in you by any chance?

Afficial_Nastee
07-28-2008, 02:13 PM
To rama :

OUR culture then....

Damn, why you always gotta be so precise?

KERZO
07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
instead of 'wu-tang clan ain't nuttin to fuck with'.....it's more like 'wu-tang clan ain't fuckin no butts kid'.

Rame
07-28-2008, 03:20 PM
To rama :

OUR culture then....

Damn, why you always gotta be so precise?

I don't know.

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 03:31 PM
'wu-tang clan ain't fuckin no butts kid'.
:lmao:

jofR
07-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Internalized homophobia (or egodystonic homophobia) refers to homophobia as a prejudice carried by individuals against homosexual manifestations in themselves and others.[citation needed] It causes severe discomfort with or disapproval of one's own sexual orientation. Internalized homophobia is thus a form of cognitive dissonance; the individual cannot reconcile the conflicting conscious or unconscious sexual desires with values and tenets gained from society, religion or upbringing.

Such a situation may cause extreme repression of homosexual desires.

(...)

In 1996, a controlled study of 64 heterosexual men (half claimed to be homophobic by experience and self-reported orientation) at the University of Georgia found that men who were found to be homophobic (as measured by the Index of Homophobia)[26] were considerably more likely to experience more erectile responses when exposed to homoerotic images than non-homophobic men.[27]

Conclussion: If you hate homos, you are most likely a closet homo.

Oh, and Lil Wayne is a faggot.

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
what's not cool is being a secondary
AHAHAhahhAHAHH!
that's true tho, the sight of secondaries in public turns my stomach, it's against the bible

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 03:56 PM
:lmao: The ads the ads!!!
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJGVouSu9o_EwwEQ2AUYTzII3za73biZkAc (http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=B6OKHEDKOSKfQDIWYVu-Hnd4I-srOL_y4_LUGwI23AfCTCRABGAEgj8iDBjgAUKWHqR5gyZb3jOS krBOgAZqQwv8DsgETd3d3Lnd1dGFuZy1jb3JwLmNvbboBCTcyO Hg5MF9hc8gBAtoBOWh0dHA6Ly93d3cud3V0YW5nLWNvcnAuY29 tL2ZvcnVtL3Nob3d0aHJlYWQucGhwP3A9MTI1NjM4OIACAagDA cgDBegD0AToA3H1AwABAAD1AwAAAgCIBAGQBAGYBAA&num=1&adurl=http://www.gaydatingcash.com/ps.php%3Fs%3DGCD%26u%3Dgoogle%26pg%3D2%26c%3DIMG%2 6gkw%3Dlarge%2520gay&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=7)

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 04:01 PM
ahahahahahaha dats fucked up, in a wu forum hahahahahahha damn its the appocalipse hahah