PDA

View Full Version : can you tel if someone is freestylen

killafifth
07-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Can you tell if someone is freestylen if they aren't right in front of you because many claim 2 but be lieing there asses off hahahahahaha......some artist are smart enough to reconise that you can't factor and take advantage of it and then critical aclaim ... and become a super mc from fronten .ahahahahahahaha#$%^&*(speack Out can you tell and do you think its fare to the fans !!!!!!!(speack out)!!!!!@#$%^&*()

The Hound
07-28-2008, 02:56 PM
usually when they're holding a piece of paper and their eyes don't rise above to the audience ... then theyre 3stylen

RzaRectum
07-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Can you tell if someone is freestylen if they aren't right in front of you because many claim 2 but be lieing there asses off hahahahahaha......some artist are smart enough to reconise that you can't factor and take advantage of it and then critical aclaim ... and become a super mc from fronten .ahahahahahahaha#$%^&*(speack Out can you tell and do you think its fare to the fans !!!!!!!(speack out)!!!!!@#$%^&*()
I've heard NUMEROUS freestyles from the clan and I can attest that I've heard almost all the lyrics on one album or another. :lmao:

KERZO
07-28-2008, 03:16 PM
yeah I think alot of freestyles are premeditated rhymes. some mc's can flow on the whip but they're making up lines with a pattern to the words, metaphors and lyrical slang so it's a bit of both in that case...

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 03:58 PM
i free style, spit styles dats free,

SID
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
a lot of people do claim shit is freestyle, but its just dem spitten writens swimming round there head, you can tell anyway....when some of the words dont make sense, says words wrong, pauses, stutters, raps bout surroundings that kind of shit will let you know if a dudes freestylin, still raw shit

black thought is the template of a master freestyler, and you can tell its of the dome shit

tekunique
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
RZA, Meth & ODB can spit off the dome outta da clan...

killafifth
07-28-2008, 05:19 PM
a lot of people do claim shit is freestyle, but its just dem spitten writens swimming round there head, you can tell anyway....when some of the words dont make sense, says words wrong, pauses, stutters, raps bout surroundings that kind of shit will let you know if a dudes freestylin, still raw shit

black thought is the template of a master freestyler, and you can tell its of the dome shit

I agree with your statement .............

Kong
07-28-2008, 05:35 PM
"Freestyle" has different meaning in different places.

Dirty Knowledge
07-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Yo, Killa5th. That's the thing son. You will never know. You'll never know who's free'in and who isn't, it's something that the person will take to the grave with them. Of course I'm talking bout not signed rappers.

Personally, I think I can tell when someone is freestyling, biting, and/or using pre-writtens. It's easy as fuck. If someone says one fire ass punchline, and the rest of they shit is ass? That punch was pre-written. It's easy as fuck to really cypher the real freestylaz from the fake if you been doing it long.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 12:56 AM
freestyle can be a one take verse live, but its easy to tell if someone freestylin, by what they are talkin about, if it relates directly to whats going on around em, usually a freestyle

killafifth
07-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Ive Been Doing This Shit For Along Time And I Can Tell When Niggas Be Lien To The Masses Because The Consumer Is Easily Mislead .....my Tghing Is If You Cant Freestyle How In The Fuck Do You Consider Yourself To Be An Mc Niggas Make Cop Outs About That Shit ......like Why Frestyle For Free ....or My Style Aint For Free ....anything To Sound Slick To Get Out Of Going Off The Dome )(*&^%$# Niggas Be Killen With That Shit Fake Niggas Is Runnen This Rap Shit And Maken It Hard For Freal Niggas To Shine ....and What I Mean By That Is Why Isnt Lets Say Someone Like Jay Electronica Not Sort After How Come Nas Gets Direspected By Typical Niggas Like Geezey Who The Fuck Is This Nigga To Question The God How Did Nelly Find It In His Self To Even Make A Song To Go Against Krsone Epmd Predicted This Long Ago With Hiphop Is Out Of Controle Then Cross Over (*&^%$ Our Music Seems To Be Destroying Itself From The Inside Out Feel Me And Just Lil Basic Shit Like Lieing About Freestylen Is Detromental To Our Beloved Hiphop I Understand Tryen To Get Paid For Your Works But To Lie Cheat And Steal And Pose As The Real Thing Thats On Some Yacub Shit !!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*(think About It No Matter How Much Niggas Wanna Denny The Fact That There Are Rules To This Culture You Have To Master The 5 Elements Of Hiphop And Thats Real Talk

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 03:08 AM
nah i freestyle, and i'll take certain rhymes or sentences and add sum shit to it. i might be truly freestyling and spit a quick sentence i already had memorized when i get stuck and then kick the rest out of nowhere, get stuck on a rhyme so pull another from the rhymeBOOK! shit like that i consider freestyling..

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:27 AM
nah i freestyle, and i'll take certain rhymes or sentences and add sum shit to it. i might be truly freestyling and spit a quick sentence i already had memorized when i get stuck and then kick the rest out of nowhere, get stuck on a rhyme so pull another from the rhymeBOOK! shit like that i consider freestyling..

WHAT EVER WORKZ IM JUST SAYING DONT PASS THAT SHIT OFF AS A FREESTYLE AND YOU WROTE THE WHOLE DAM THANNNNNNNGNGNGNGNG

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:44 AM
THE FACTS OF MYTH OR THE MYTH OF FACTS

There was once a time when artist displayed great talent.
A time when creativity was the root of artistic display.
Music and culture was pure, transmitted to succeeding generations.
Those without skill were stilled and the true artist inspired to build.
As this world enters the New Age Hip Hop is in need of a new page.
Elements broken in the last stage but from this point on elements engage.
This applies to all Break Dancers, Mc's, Singers, Dj's, Graf Artist,
Producers, Promoters, Actors, Freestylers, Managers, A&R's WorldWide!
The Stylordz Network seeks to perserve core principals in art and culture.
An Axis Of Enlightment.

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:46 AM
1) The DJ is responsible to select music and play it to listeners. True DJ'z are Turntablist because they take the art many steps further and perform their task with skilled cuts and scratches etc... You find DJ'z at the night club, radio stations or in DJ competitions where they can measure their abilities. Also many artist include DJ'z in shows &

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:47 AM
2) The break dancers confronts limitations in the dance sphere by using the body to move, bend and freeze in patterns known to no other dance style. A skilled dancer is energized by vibes and innovates new steps. The art of break dancing is unique. You find breakaz in night clubs, music videos or in break dance warz where they can measure

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:48 AM
(3) The grafix artist enters the relm of imagination being able to draft pictures to any thought. Expressing themselves through paintings. Skilled grafix artist do their works in detail causing viewers to think of what they are actually looking at. Grafix is an essential element in Hip Hop fashion. You find grafix on clothing, throught out

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:49 AM
4) The MC provides the message either positive or negative to listeners. There is a clear difference between an MC and a Rapper. An MC is a mic controller, the master of ceromonies who can move the crowd, entertain and freestyle on the spot. rappers are produced for commercial purposes and skill isnt nessisary tho some rappers retain a certain degree of skill. The easiest way to compare the rapper with the mc is like saying "reliance on image vs reliance on skill". Both bring forth the mind state of the culture's current trends. The MC also marks the potential for political power or influence. An MC can easily react spontaneously to situations and skillfully handle the matter at hand, where as Main stream rappers may scorn such activities to reduce the chances of humiliation.
You see and hear MC'z (or Rappers) by purchasing products, watching concerts and music videos.

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:51 AM
(5) The final key element in Hip Hop are the prime movers and grand contributers providing leadership, management and advertising skills. (some examples are: Kool Herc, Afrika Bambattaa, Russel Simons, Krs one, Crazy leggs, Eazy-E etc...) Organizers, promoters and producers equally contribute to this culture facilitating all activities. It is these individuals who complete the circle of Hip Hop by providing the ground work for all who have become successful in Hip Hop. You find these people at studios, events, record labels etc... Most times members of the other elements also contribute to the 5th stage of Hip Hop culture. Examples are Krs one; an MC / Founder of The Temple of Hip Hop, and Crazy legs; a Break dancer / CEO of Rock steady crew enterprise. (Jay-Z, Puffy and Master P are examples of certain aspect of this element blending business and artistic talents expanding the scope of this culture

killafifth
07-29-2008, 03:55 AM
ive done research and it seems as tho everyone has thier own opinion on what the 5th element is )(*&^% so i see why it is confussing and debatable .................lets build

ForensikZ
07-29-2008, 02:19 PM
im a writer not a styler

ChristO
07-29-2008, 08:17 PM
...freestyle, style given' out free, script or off-the-top like snip-snip...5th element? anyway, you hold ya' own 'til ya' final breath...now, the definition or general opinion thereof, shifts to straight off-the-top improv'. rules? look, always consider the source...respect ya' local's legends. nothing else would exist outside of they [programmers'] circle...cassidy and 'em had they chance...