PDA

View Full Version : will the liberation of the tribe of judah come when babylon legalizes it?

TSA
07-28-2008, 03:47 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Cannabis_flowering.jpg/295px-Cannabis_flowering.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Cannabis_flowering.jpg)

c_xDxcITNLo

ODB himself has told bush to get off his fuckin dick? do you think legalizing lamb's bread is the key to getting white ppl off the dicks of black ppl?

the better question is what effect will legalizing marijuanna have of da peepel.

i personally don't think it will have an effect what so ever. Everyone that is gonna smoke weed smokes it, the ones that won't dont.
it'll also be an economic watershed

discuss the effect of legalizing marijuana

Marlo Stanfield
07-28-2008, 05:05 PM
youre stupid

Kong
07-28-2008, 05:41 PM
good track.

legalizing weed can only have good effect on the people.

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Science has proven that smoking copius amounts of Canibis Sativa has a direct link to believing you understand the gibberish a.k.a 'knowledge' of black people a.k.a 'gods' if correctly placed over a dope loop. It can also lead to an unhealthy obsession with internet forums.

Strawberry Kiwi, anyone?

TSA
07-28-2008, 06:33 PM
its a sign that you've never seen black people before when you think a black person other then ghost face used the term 'gods'.

but yeah, i can see where your coming from

a secondary point of view.

im just trying to get some pussy dog.

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 08:08 PM
I have seen Black people, and have even interacted with them on numerous occassions.

When I say 'gods' etc, I'm not taking the piss out of black people, I'm taking the piss out of some of the posters on here. Most of whom aren't actually black or watched a program on the Discovery Channel about Melanin on their 30th birthday.

SKANK HILL
07-28-2008, 08:36 PM
when i was playing nations on facebook i was presented with this problem ... i legalized it BUT had a tax levy so high only the rich could afford it ... my population jumped 120 in the days after ...

legalize the greeeeEEeeEEeeEEn