PDA

View Full Version : ****LORDS OF THE LOFI MEETS THE WU CORP ARMY MIXTAPE[free Download]***

LORD ZERO
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PYROGOD/FRONTCOVER-1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PYROGOD/BACKCOVER.png

RELEASE DATE: 7/28/2008
TRACKS: 16
FILE SIZE: 91 MB [320KB AUDIO QUALITY]

TRACKLISTING
--------------------------------------

1. BLACKBELT INTRO
100 PROOF & GRAVEYARD SHIFTER

2. NEEDLE SWORD
SKAMPOE, JIGSAW, H. NOTIK & ICABOD CHANG

3. ABBOTT VS NINJA
LORD ZERO, ILL TRAGEDY & STYLEMASTER

4. 18 STYLES
ERN DAWGY, SHINOBI IRONFIST & ICABOD CHANG

5. FIST OF THE GOLDEN MONKEY
TECHNICIAN & STYLEMASTER

6. LYRICAL CHESS
SINAPSE & MAX MUNCH

7. WORLD OF KUNG FU
IMPERIAL SKILLZ EMPERA, SKAMPOE, JIGSAW & MAX MUNCH

8. LO-FI KICK DIRTY PUNCH
SHINOBI IRONFIST, LORD ZERO & ERN DAWGY

9. 8-BIT EXPERT
SINAPSE & LORD ZERO

10. ACKNOWLEDGED MASTER
MAXIMUS DA MANTIS, 100 PROOF & ERN DAWGY

11. MONKS WINE
SINAPSE, MAXIMUS DA MANTIS & DEVAMPS

12. NINJA POWER
JIGSAW, SKAMPOE & MAX MUNCH

13. DRAGON SPIT
MAXIMUS DA MANTIS, SHINOBI IRONFIST & LORD ZERO

14. WILD OX
STYLEMASTER & H. NOTIK

15. UNKNOWN KUNG FU
100 PROOF, ERN DAWGY & ICABOD CHANG

16. WISDOM CHAMBER
MAXIMUS DA MANTIS & TECHNICIAN
------------------------------------------------

ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY LORD BEATJITZU
------------------------------------------------
WWW.WUTANG-CORP.COM/FORUM (http://WWW.WUTANG-CORP.COM/FORUM)
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WUCORPARMY (http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WUCORPARMY)

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://rapidshare.com/files/133180538/WUTANGCORPDOTCOM_-_LORDS_OF_THE_LO_FI_MEETS_THE_WU_CORP_ARMY_-_2008.zip

12weLvE
07-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Major props to LORD Beatjizu for setting the foundation... And most importantly props to all the emcees who put in work.

LORD ZERO and Shinobi this would have been a mess without you guys... more props to you guys... hitting yall up with rep in a couple.

And I fogot to give props to MAximus for setting this off, and Sean for the cover art.

Downloading... Review coming later on.

12weLvE
07-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I am putting in a request for a public announcement... Wu-corp needs to hear this.

GameOfDeath
07-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Done already? This came together pretty fast I heard the beats before can't wait to hear the verses on em. Who did the covers? They are sick! Props to everyone who brought it together.

12weLvE
07-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah Impresive... Dudes got it together quick... The cover art is by Sean one of the sickest graphic artist in the Corp.

LORD ZERO
07-28-2008, 07:50 PM
*wipes Sweat Off Brow* Finally!! We Fuckin Did It Lol Major Props To Everyone Involved And Beatjitzu The Great For Throwin Around The Dirty Socks!!, Hope He Comes Back Soon To Hear This!

12weLvE
07-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Just posted this link on the Wuchamber and Hip hop shop... Hope the elder mods dont delete my shit lol.

Ritter
07-28-2008, 07:57 PM
I just downloaded it.

Can't wait to listen to it tomorrow. Can't right now... Too late for me to keep track of sick music.

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2008, 08:31 PM
I gotta give ya'll props for the work ya'll put in on this. I hope it's good!

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
07-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Props 2 all of us..Peace

SKAMPOE
07-28-2008, 08:58 PM
werd up

ICABOD CHANG
07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
A Job Well Dun, I Tip My Sword To All Those Who Swung Katanas Along Side The Headless Shogun,, Respect To U All,, Peace To The Godz!!

oDoUoSoKo
07-28-2008, 09:07 PM
its sounds great guys, but question...isnt it...LOTLF MEET (not meets) the WCA? lmao...whoops.

Maccabee Ridah
07-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Gonna downlaodn it in a min........

I'm really lookin to hear something that fellow corpers have done....

Hope it's sick! Propz to all u guyz!

Peace............

D-Infinite
07-28-2008, 09:45 PM
its sounds great guys, but question...isnt it...LOTLF MEET (not meets) the WCA? lmao...whoops.

lol no.

haha, you think lords of the lo-fi is more than one person!

i don't think so!

imbrator
07-29-2008, 02:02 AM
Wu Corp Army is the ish
mad respect to all family spittin in this joint and also who aint participate

we re definetly the sickest fam eva

and a mad mad mad respect for our lord beatjitzu we miss u man
and lord zero and Shinobi for theim Work

after less than 8 hours after release we got this downloads:

Grösse:95944 KB
Downloads:105
Letzter Download:29.07.2008 07:51:20

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-29-2008, 04:46 AM
it's nice!!

tony cover
07-29-2008, 12:37 PM
props for this mixtape

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2008, 02:08 PM
ohh shit its done...downloading now, review later

ERN-DAWGY
07-29-2008, 04:28 PM
yo this shit is fire all the way thru ILL

JIGSAW45
07-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Respect 2 All Tha Emcees On The Album...i Had A Great Time Workin On It And Hopefully The 1st Of Many More Projects To Come...maybe We Can Do A P.c.p. Wu Corp Army, And Lofi Connect...just A Thought...peace To The Godz

imbrator
07-29-2008, 06:48 PM
eh yo family after only one day of the release we have aproximetly 400 downloads

that s amazing family

Downloads:399
Letzter Download:30.07.2008 00:38:00

LORD ZERO
07-29-2008, 07:27 PM
^^^goddamn! We Killin Em Hahaha

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 08:59 PM
400 holy fuckin shit, dats awsome peace ya'll

INF
07-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Ya'll done Brought back THe Muhfuckin NINJA!!!!

Beatjitzu is BACK.

I like what I hear so far on the tape. I'll be back later when I had a chance to peep it all the way through a few times.

I"M LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE NEXT PROJECT! you already know whats up...

THanks for tha DL and Big up to all ya'll for gettin this done. 1

:mmmyah:

Sinapse
07-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Props on getting the tape done so quickly to all involved. Not everyone is a fan of the style of beat, and people can say what they want about originality...i was reading a post in some other thread in a diff section saying most of the emcees adapted Wu styles...I don't just speak for myself when I say if cats say that, they just aren't listening closely to all the verses.

Major props to Lord B for the beats, top to bottom this is a dope lo-fi beat tape...the fact the mixtape materialized is an incredible bonus.

Major props to Lord Zero and D Inf for being the ones that kept shit organized and def came through bigtime organizing those last few tracks.

Right now I can't listen to the tape with full attention, but once I do I'm going to drop a full review.

Peace.

GameOfDeath
07-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Yo there shouldn't the instrumental LP be up for download too on the myspace? Since it was a beat tape first.

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 12:57 AM
see i aint even know dat, this was a beat tape by lord beatjitzu? cool,!

INF
07-30-2008, 11:11 AM
ABBOT VS NINJA IS FuCKIN DoPPPPPPE BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

ALL Mc'S Went hard than a MF!!!!!

the arrangement on this album is killing the wuCorp Mixtape!!! corp mixtape pt2 better come hard like this.

Shitao
07-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Dope work dudes. Mad props.

PEACE

ForensikZ
07-30-2008, 04:19 PM
we need the instrumental album

12weLvE
07-30-2008, 04:21 PM
we need the instrumental album

Go to the Downloads and Links Sub-forum and look for LORDS OF THE LO FI - Black Belt Theather... and while you are there you can check all the dope lp's, ep's and beat tapes that people have posted.

Boss_Digger
07-31-2008, 04:40 AM
I only just got round to this and I'm glad I finaly did! This shit is dope as hell, the production is amazing and everybody came correct! I would even go as far as to say it's one of the best albums I've heard in along time from a musical standpoint and when you think this was done buy a bunch of guys on the net it's an amazing feat!! It's shame that the mic quality differs all over the shop but what can you do and Zero did an amazing eq job to hide most of it. Congrats to everybody involved and it was worth the wait IMO.

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-31-2008, 07:16 AM
mad props

good shit

Klawful
07-31-2008, 07:57 AM
Im downloading it right as i type and somehow have high hopes for it as a piece of underground work.

100pr00f
07-31-2008, 08:00 AM
if any thing ..u gotta like the beats....they are dope as hell

Klawful
07-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Am listening now, It has just started.... back later

Klawful
07-31-2008, 08:31 AM
1st track down 15 more to go. all good so far, I love the gritty raw grimey sound of it all.

Klawful
07-31-2008, 08:35 AM
The last guy on needle sword is sounding raw and mad as fuck... good shit so far

SKAMPOE
07-31-2008, 02:10 PM
i spit the first on dat

Sheng
07-31-2008, 07:49 PM
on track 7 at the moment, great work all.

killafifth
08-01-2008, 02:11 AM
im downloading now i gotz to hear this _)(*&^%$

Klawful
08-01-2008, 02:39 AM
i spit the first on dat

Yeah that hadn't skipped my attention... It's okay I wasn't holding it against the rest of the guys for letting you on there...

All jokes aside It is an enjoyable experience the whole way through, definitely worth the download and much more interesting than the average HipPop records that everyone makes nowadays

SKAMPOE
08-02-2008, 05:14 PM
good shit!

oDoUoSoKo
08-03-2008, 10:55 PM
lol no.

haha, you think lords of the lo-fi is more than one person!

i don't think so!
doesnt matter fool, since the name is a plural, its Meet. Nine inch nails is just one person too, but you dont say nine inch nails is great, u say ARE great.

12weLvE
08-06-2008, 01:00 PM
This took me a while to write so hit me up with some props or something. Rep is also appreciated lol.

First I want to say that you guys did an amazing job on this project... I have been bumping this everyday since it came out...Its that good!!! There is not a single track on hear that I dislike so if the track you were on did not make my top 5 dont think I wasnt feeling it...they were all tight, but some were tighter IMO. Instead of doing a track by track review I will be dropping my thoughts on the top 5 tracks, also the top 15 verses on the album. After that I will say who were the top 5 performers IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 5 Tracks: Mixture of Emcee performance...flow, lyrics and beat.

1) Wild Ox

So this was my 2nd least favorite beat on this album until I heard it with lyrics... At first I was like how is somebody going to rap over this, but Style and Notik really had me like GODDAMN!!! Lets start with STYLE: I am constantly reciding this verse just because of the diabolical flow and lyrics. 2nd best verse on the album. Style dropped gems..."Spin spin spin in a whirlwind of sin, grape from the seals let the party begin." "Searching for the key like it was the holy grale."

And this might be some of the best bars on the whole joint:

"So I smoke the cest like a baby on the breast, and blow it in the wind like supermans cape, beating on my chess like a ten ton ape/ trying ot get to heaven but I am running out of time like cinderella diping at 11:59"

Hypnotik also "Laught at the devils who try to capture a crook sound" Also "You can find Notik, deeper then da shadows sipping hawaiin tropic" The whole verse was sick... top 15 on the album.

Overall this tracks came out amazing.

2) Lo-Fi Kick Dirty Punch

Shinobi sets it off with one of my favorite verses on the mixtape, and kills it with the smooth delivery with slick accent... Sets it off nicely..."Decapitating eighty-eight snakes, maintain a rapid rate/ NEVER hesitate, Irongod proceeds to lacerate/ I travel through the valley of sins, manhandle valiant men/ On panhandles with Somalian kin.

After he finishes his verse he goes "That was some firery shit, feeling grimmey and poluted" haha. Then its LORD ZERO with another one of my favortite verses: "In Beatjitzu we trust, bow your heards to the LORDS OF THE LOFI" also... "The fuck you thought this was gonna be some crunk shit" lol. Always rugged and dangerous with the lyrics.

Then one of the best verses on the album comes out of nowhere... "Fuck all the haters, fuck decapitations" Just fuck it all according to ERN!!! "I am the horse and your the saddle"... just everything about that verse was dangerous. This goes down as my 2nd favorite track because it was my second favorite beat on the beat tape, and the lyrics are top knotch.

3) Aknowledge Master

Favorite beat on the album!!! It wasnt at first but when I heard these cats destroy this and I was like damn this sounds good. This is the track with the most replay value to me. Maximus set it off like a beast and just keeps killing it "I bring fire like Zeus betrayed me," Then 100 Proof really cought me by suprise with that verse very dope shit, especially the "This is the LORDS OF THE LO FI BANGER, welcome to the lo fi chamber."

Then... ERN DAWGY dropped what was to me the best verse on the album. The energy is out of control... I have had "Rip out your tounge, find me on your Atlas!!" in my head for weeks lol. "The wordsmith who got lyrics for days!!!" "Take you to my dungeron split you 3ways" lol. He really did it for me on this one.

Overall just an amazing track, flows lyrics, beat, replay value...just awesome.

4) Monks Wine

One of the best beats featuring 3 of the top emcess of the Wu-corp army... Sinapse sets it off "Drunk Knights guzzeling the monks wine..." "In India eating rice with Buddah besides me" "Providing lightning striking with lightning writting." Very dope verse... Its a bit complex so you have to listen closely.

Then Maximus with his amazing flow "A single man stading in the sickest war-stand," very dope verse. Then is Devamps who only drops one verse on the album, but quality over quantity correct?? 5th favorite verse of the album, just sets it off so raw "ayo break it up aint no coming back once the gate is shut, rusty barb wire rapped around leaving fatal cuts" Damn a lot of imagery on this verse, "While your corpse is being eaten by my watch dog" "LEt the horns blow vitory is verified, banging war drums stomping the streets" "You can die of natural causes but its better to bleed" Ripped it!!!

5) 8 Bit Expert

This beat is WILD!!! and DIRTY!!! And probably my favorite quote on the album its on this track: "You dont like Kung-Fu beats... FUCK YOU...YOU GET A DIRTY STINKING SOCK ON YOUR ASS!!! LMAO!!! I remember why Sinapse wrote that shit too haha!!!

Sinapse went wild on this beat, Dropping a lot of technical shit, with that rapid flow. 4th favorite verse on the album. I cant even catch up with the rhymes in the first few bars because it goes by so fast, but man they are crazy technical. Sin came out like a mad scientist lol... But damn I love "I conduct experiments in a room full of elephants, Trying so hard to elvevate, my barz levetate" haha "Whats dope in your brain, then self medicated, similate mindstate disitagrade time frame, manipulate time space, Isolate over beats like a fucking like a fucking sound wave"...

Ninja swords and whip colide and then "This aint a game dummy, what the fuck are you thinking about, we got old dirty ninjas in the house, so get the fuck out..of my dojo" ... LOL at "LORD B passed the weed to me the 8bit saga." This track was just DIRTY!!! And the to make it evern more dirty you got an echo repeaded verse of LORD Z again lol. Its not the first time I ve heard it, but it was dope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 15 Verses - The ones on white, bolded and on Italics have already been reviewed up top.

1) Ern Dawgy - Acknowledge Master

2) Style Masterr - Wild Ox

3) Skampoe - Needle Sword

"Wu-Corp...yo...Lo fi" haha. I love that part. Skampoe blew me the fuck away... Damn he dropped gems on this. "Coming form the holiest temple wise words they building the mental so I spit it over hard instrumentals" "Tighten, slicing the apples form the back of the throat/ the oppositions a joke puffing on choke, make my brain numb like when I am snorting the coke" "Letting hoes ride on my pony timerland wrapping my feat fuck a sucony, one hand of Tony, cant leave the sunshine from shinning on me." JUST RAWNESS!!! Excellent shit Skamp.

4) Sinapse - 8 Bit Expert

5) Devamps - Monks Wine

6) Jigsaw - World of Kung Fu

What I was feeling the most about this verse was the flow, raw lyrics and the bi-lingual shit lol. I mean I am Dominican and I undersand what he is saying and thats RAW haha. "The force of the wind blast turn your lungs into prune, Cause I am the illest warrior between the sun and the moon/ I am spitting huracaines exhailing tornatoes/ From styles that were born in the pit of a volcano/ Never challenge the meno, at an adequant level/ nerves of steel some say I am packing elephant Guevos" (In other words hes packing elephant nuts)... "Hollows pass through the barrel, Out the back of the cesos." This verse was a hightlight to me.

7) Ern Dawgy - Lo Fi Kick Dirty Punch

8) Maximus Da Mantis - Dragon Spit

"KARATE!!!" "This is power of death moving spinal bones with the h... of my breath" Set it off sickly. That flow goes perfect with that beat. "With the Skill to snatch skin of a live elephant" A lot of raw rhymes on here, but my favorite and morst memorable part is "LEave you bleading, a heathen WITH MY DICK ON THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND" WOW!! lol.

9) Lord Zero - Lo Fi Kick Dirty Punch

10) Style - Fist of The Golden Mokey

Another dope verse by Style. "I am on the line, like a young dark VAder, cought between the ying and the yang, trying to do my thing... "I eat snakes cause they backs are bogus" "Drunk tight like I am holding 11 spades and the two jokers" lol. I feel you on that one... Flying 100 miles per hour on a steam roller, heading straight for your brain, spitting acid rain" And the last few bars were also sick..." Pistols, barrels big enough for missels, a grizzlie..."

11) Shinobi Ironfist - Lo Fi Kick Dirty Puch

12) Lord Zero - 8 Bit Expert

13) Jigsaw - Ninja Power

"Shadowless footsteps you dead, sharp blades at incredible speeds remove your head, yeah, instant death... A thousand warriors souls trapped in a man/ call me SHang Sung, with the discipline of god, the wisdom of Sun Tzu and the rage of Gangis Khann" "My name stands for precised cuts in all directions" Crazy verse.

14) Sinapse - Monks Wine

15) Hypnotik - Wild Ox

HONORABLE MENTION

- 100 Proof -Acknowledge Master

- Lord Zero -Dragon Spit

- Maximus Da Mantis - Acknowledge Master

- Max Much - Lirical Chess

- Icabod Chang - Unknown Kung Fu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 5 Performers:

1) Ern Dawgy - Rocked all 4 joints he was featured it, sounding as good as ever.

2) PCP - Skampoe and Jigsaw did an excellent job and stepped the fuck up when nobody wanted to to drop a verse on track. Raw street shit, mixed with some of that artificial fantasy wisdom haha. Some of the most entertaining verses on the album, plus they got to rock the best beats on the album lol.

3) LORD ZERO - Apart from being dealy in all of the joints featured on 4 I believe, you have to give the man props for basically putting this together with the mixing and making moves to letting this being completed... also props to Shinobi for doing the same.

4) Style Masterr - Style layed this tracks down with confidence like no other, and dropped a couple of my favorite verses on the album... even The abbot Vs. Ninja joint was off the hook. Major props for an above average performace.

5) Sinapse - Brought a lot of energy and character to the tracks... intellegent lyrics and complex rhyme schemes... also rapped over some of the the most difficult joints on the album. PRops.

Everybody else Props to all of you once again... give your selves a round of :clap: ... You guys rocked it :yes:

No offence to anybody but this killed the first Wu-corp mixtape... It just has so much personality and you can tell cats really put a lot of effort into creating this.

PEace

H.Notik
08-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Good shit chek...dope write up.

I wish I had more verses on this mixtape lol.

SKAMPOE
08-06-2008, 10:31 PM
This took me a while to write so hit me up with some props or something. Rep is also appreciated lol.

First I want to say that you guys did an amazing job on this project... I have been bumping this everyday since it came out...Its that good!!! There is not a single track on hear that I dislike so if the track you were on did not make my top 5 dont think I wasnt feeling it...they were all tight, but some were tighter IMO. Instead of doing a track by track review I will be dropping my thoughts on the top 5 tracks, also the top 15 verses on the album. After that I will say who were the top 5 performers IMO.

1) Wild Ox

So this was my 2nd least favorite beat on this album until I heard it with lyrics... At first I was like how is somebody going to rap over this, but Style and Notik really had me like GODDAMN!!! Lets start with STYLE: I am constantly reciding this verse just because of the diabolical flow and lyrics. 2nd best verse on the album. Style dropped gems..."Spin spin spin in a whirlwind of sin, grape from the seals let the party begin." "Searching for the key like it was the holy grale."

"So I smoke the cest like a baby on the breast, and blow it in the wind like supermans cape, beating on my chess like a ten ton ape/ trying ot get to heaven but I am running out of time like cinderella diping at 11:59"

Hypnotik also "Laught at the devils who try to capture a crook sound" Also "You can find Notik, deeper then da shadows sipping hawaiin tropic" The whole verse was sick... top 15 on the album.

Shinobi sets it off with one of my favorite verses on the mixtape, and kills it with the smooth delivery with slick accent... Sets it off nicely..."Decapitating eighty-eight snakes, maintain a rapid rate/ NEVER hesitate, Irongod proceeds to lacerate/ I travel through the valley of sins, manhandle valiant men/ On panhandles with Somalian kin.

After he finishes his verse he goes "That was some firery shit, feeling grimmey and poluted" haha. Then its LORD ZERO with another one of my favortite verses: "In Beatjitzu we trust, bow your heards to the LORDS OF THE LOFI" also... "The fuck you thought this was gonna be some crunk shit" lol. Always rugged and dangerous with the lyrics.

Then one of the best verses on the album comes out of nowhere... "Fuck all the haters, fuck decapitations" Just fuck it all according to ERN!!! "I am the horse and your the saddle"... just everything about that verse was dangerous. This goes down as my 2nd favorite track because it was my second favorite beat on the beat tape, and the lyrics are top knotch.

3) Aknowledge Master

Favorite beat on the album!!! It wasnt at first but when I heard these cats destroy this and I was like damn this sounds good. This is the track with the most replay value to me. Maximus set it off like a beast and just keeps killing it "I bring fire like Zeus betrayed me," Then 100 Proof really cought me by suprise with that verse very dope shit, especially the "This is the LORDS OF THE LO FI BANGER, welcome to the lo fi chamber."

Then... ERN DAWGY dropped what was to me the best verse on the album. The energy is out of control... I have had "Rip out your tounge, find me on your Atlas!!" in my head for weeks lol. "The wordsmith who got lyrics for days!!!" "Take you to my dungeron split you 3ways" lol. He really did it for me on this one.

4) Monks Wine

One of the best beats featuring 3 of the top emcess of the Wu-corp army... Sinapse sets it off "Drunk Knights guzzeling the monks wine..." "In India eating rice with Buddah besides me" "Providing lightning striking with lightning writting." Very dope verse... Its a bit complex so you have to listen closely.

Then Maximus with his amazing flow "A single man stading in the sickest war-stand," very dope verse. Then is Devamps who only drops one verse on the album, but quality over quantity correct?? 5th favorite verse of the album, just sets it off so raw "ayo break it up aint no coming back once the gate is shut, rusty barb wire rapped around leaving fatal cuts" Damn a lot of imagery on this verse, "While your corpse is being eaten by my watch dog" "LEt the horns blow vitory is verified, banging war drums stomping the streets" "You can die of natural causes but its better to bleed" Ripped it!!!

5) 8 Bit Expert

This beat is WILD!!! and DIRTY!!! And probably my favorite quote on the album its on this track: "You dont like Kung-Fu beats... FUCK YOU...YOU GET A DIRTY STINKING SOCK ON YOUR ASS!!! LMAO!!! I remember why Sinapse wrote that shit too haha!!!

Sinapse went wild on this beat, Dropping a lot of technical shit, with that rapid flow. 4th favorite verse on the album. I cant even catch up with the rhymes in the first few bars because it goes by so fast, but man they are crazy technical. Sin came out like a mad scientist lol... But damn I love "I conduct experiments in a room full of elephants, Trying so hard to elvevate, my barz levetate" haha "Whats dope in your brain, then self medicated, similate mindstate disitagrade time frame, manipulate time space, Isolate over beats like a fucking like a fucking sound wave"...

Ninja swords and whip colide and then "This aint a game dummy, what the fuck are you thinking about, we got old dirty ninjas in the house, so get the fuck out..of my dojo" ... LOL at "LORD B passed the weed to me the 8bit saga." This track was just DIRTY!!! And the to make it evern more dirty you got an echo repeaded verse of LORD Z again lol. Its not the first time I ve heard it, but it was dope.

Top 15 Verses - The ones on white, bolded and on Italics have already been reviewed up top.

"Wu-Corp...yo...Lo fi" haha. I love that part. Skampoe blew me the fuck away... Damn he dropped gems on this. "Coming form the holiest temple wise words they building the mental so I spit it over hard instrumentals" "Tighten, slicing the apples form the back of the throat/ the oppositions a joke puffing on choke, make my brain numb like when I am snorting the coke" "Letting hoes ride on my pony timerland wrapping my feat fuck a sucony, one hand of Tony, cant leave the sunshine from shinning on me." JUST RAWNESS!!! Excellent shit Skamp.

5) Devamps - Monks Wine

What I was feeling the most about this verse was the flow, raw lyrics and the bi-lingual shit lol. I mean I am Dominican and I undersand what he is saying and thats RAW haha. "The force of the wind blast turn your lungs into prune, Cause I am the illest warrior between the sun and the moon/ I am spitting huracaines exhailing tornatoes/ From styles that were born in the pit of a volcano/ Never challenge the meno, at an adequant level/ nerves of steel some say I am packing elephant Guevos" (In other words hes packing elephant nuts)... "Hollows pass through the barrel, Out the back of the cesos." This verse was a hightlight to me.

"KARATE!!!" "This is power of death moving spinal bones with the h... of my breath" Set it off sickly. That flow goes perfect with that beat. "With the Skill to snatch skin of a live elephant" A lot of raw rhymes on here, but my favorite and morst memorable part is "LEave you bleading, a heathen WITH MY DICK ON THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND" WOW!! lol.

Another dope verse by Style. "I am on the line, like a young dark VAder, cought between the ying and the yang, trying to do my thing... "I eat snakes cause they backs are bogus" "Drunk tight like I am holding 11 spades and the two jokers" lol. I feel you on that one... Flying 100 miles per hour on a steam roller, heading straight for your brain, spitting acid rain" And the last few bars were also sick..." Pistols, barrels big enough for missels, a grizzlie..."

13) Jigsaw - Ninja Power

"Shadowless footsteps you dead, sharp blades at incredible speeds remove your head, yeah, instant death... A thousand warriors souls trapped in a man/ call me SHang Sung, with the discipline of god, the wisdom of Sun Tzu and the rage of Gangis Khann" "My name stands for precised cuts in all directions" Crazy verse.

14) Sinapse - Monks Wine

15) Hypnotik - Wild Ox

HONORABLE MENTION

- Lord Zero -Dragon Spit

Top 5 Performers:

1) Ern Dawgy - Rocked all 4 joints he was featured it, sounding as good as ever.

2) PCP - Skampoe and Jigsaw did an excellent job and stepped the fuck up when nobody wanted to to drop a verse on track. Raw street shit, mixed with some of that artificial fantasy wisdom haha. Some of the most entertaining verses on the album, plus they got to rock the best beats on the album lol.

3) LORD ZERO - Apart from being dealy in all of the joints featured on 4 I believe, you have to give the man props for basically putting this together with the mixing and making moves to letting this being completed... also props to Shinobi for doing the same.

4) Style Masterr - Style layed this tracks down with confidence like no other, and dropped a couple of my favorite verses on the album... even The abbot Vs. Ninja joint was off the hook. Major props for an above average performace.

5) Sinapse - Brought a lot of energy and character to the tracks... intellegent lyrics and complex rhyme schemes... also rapped over some of the the most difficult joints on the album. PRops.

Everybody else Props to all of you once again... give your selves a round of :clap: ... You guys rocked it :yes:

No offence to anybody but this killed the first Wu-corp mixtape... It just has so much personality and you can tell cats really put a lot of effort into creating this.

PEace
sum one rep this man please^^^^

yo that was dope how u broke the album down n shit mad props for that!

and thanks to every one again for puttin in werk! n chek for keepin us hyped to do this shit ahhaha werd peace ma niggie!

GameOfDeath
08-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Disregard.

INF
08-07-2008, 03:41 PM
tight Review Chek , that shit is way informative. I'll rep you when I can but I gotta spread some. you know the deal cousin.

My favorite track is still Abbot vs Ninja. Shit go hard than a mf.

ERN-DAWGY
08-07-2008, 06:48 PM

1) Wild Ox

3) Aknowledge Master

4) Monks Wine

5) 8 Bit Expert

5) Devamps - Monks Wine

13) Jigsaw - Ninja Power

14) Sinapse - Monks Wine

15) Hypnotik - Wild Ox

HONORABLE MENTION

- Lord Zero -Dragon Spit

Top 5 Performers:

PEace

peace check thats a serious review right there, props to listenin to the shit like a tru fan haha i love this shit i still bang it daily, too many ill tracks on this, im feeling monks wine a lot and wold of kung fu is too ill, sinapse sound raw as fuck yo we gotta do some shit in the future, 8 bit exprets is dope as fuck too wild ox was dope ,, shifter dropped a sick verse too, z repped it nice, skampoe comes outta nowhere with some ill shit, icabod with some grimey sounds lol dope shit

PZ

D-Infinite
08-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Hell yeah Check, major props for the review, i'm shocked and delighted i'm actually in one of your top verses yo! Icabod Chang on 18 Styles was hella unlucky, he was DOPE on that fam. Major props for the review, peace!

12weLvE
08-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Hell yeah Check, major props for the review, i'm shocked and delighted i'm actually in one of your top verses yo! Icabod Chang on 18 Styles was hella unlucky, he was DOPE on that fam. Major props for the review, peace!

Yeah it def was dope, but I was feeling his verse on "Unknown Kung Fu" better. He went hard and came through in the cluth. Everybody did their thing man. IMO nobody came weak. MAX Much had a hard time mixing his vocals, but the substance of his lyrics and the rage of his flow really saved him. I cant understand Imperial Skills nor Technician, but they sound pretty good on their tracks. Nobody came weak like I said. This review was just based on my personal prefrences. There were verses on this joint that were lyrically better than some of the verses on my choices, but I judged it on voice, flow, delivery, lyrics and replay value. Bumping the tape as I type. CRAZY!!

SKAMPOE
08-07-2008, 08:07 PM
so whuts the official count to date of niggaz down loading the illness?
how many copies have been downloaded

ICABOD CHANG
08-07-2008, 08:40 PM
haha,, finally downloading the album now,, shits been hectic but i cant wait to hear the complete project,, peace to the gods

imbrator
08-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Downloads:804
Letzter Download:09.08.2008 12:43:47

eh yo fam sory for aint posting i was only busy with tha work

downloads is only 804 but i know why it aint much as th begin cuze lot blogs and pages have used their own Link

u can look it for in google or yahoo

peep this link for google

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&rlz=1B3GGGL_deDE274DE274&q=lords+of+lo+fi+meets+wu+corp+army&start=10&sa=N

100pr00f
08-09-2008, 07:48 AM
shit is every where

LORD_BEATJITZU
08-09-2008, 12:36 PM
yo props 2 all who took time to do this project!You all did a great job and shit is bangin!Also my apologies for dippin out but i had to take a break because i was going crazy in the lab but otherwise im back!you guys did a great job and shit was done quick and easy props 2 all!one

12weLvE
08-09-2008, 12:52 PM
yo props 2 all who took time to do this project!You all did a great job and shit is bangin!Also my apologies for dippin out but i had to take a break because i was going crazy in the lab but otherwise im back!you guys did a great job and shit was done quick and easy props 2 all!one

You set the foundation god... This joint is monumental.

*Well deserved rep added to LORD B.

SKAMPOE
08-09-2008, 05:51 PM
give him sum rep on ma behalf! beats are da sickest!

D-Infinite
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Props to Beatjitzu, he is one of the greatest! 1

JIGSAW45
08-11-2008, 09:34 AM
respect to the godz and thanx 4 lettin us rock with yall on this joint...i'm gonna put all my ppls on to it...good looks on the album review...peace to the godz

LORD ZERO
08-17-2008, 03:02 PM
http://www.imeem.com/worldwidedragon/playlist/9NGN7wiE/the_wu_corp_army_music_playlist/

MADE AN EMBEDDABLE PLAYLIST FOR THE MIXTAPE ON IMEEM :P

11th Chamber
08-19-2008, 01:38 AM
yea im really feelin this mixtape

I been sleepin on the movement, u guys did ya thing

MF Herbs
08-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Let me say this about this tape..... damn.... yall some angry muthafuckas... LOL...

Industry and underground cats need to listen and take heed.. Because once you get people with the same common goal its no stoppin em.. I started the tape and let it play.. I didnt follow the playlist just like I would do any LB tape.. It seemed like a open night mic on LB beats.. Which is BANANAS.. Also I luved how there were no edits meaning yall spit right over all the LB madness he throws in beats.. and cats were SPITTIN!.. not a dull moment..

E.R.N. D.A.W.G.Y. man..

And Z.. Imma be honest.. Once I found out you was doing the mastering I was like.. ehh.. But you did a dope joint man.. Because you meshed the audio quality to match certain tracks.. I dont know if you were trying to do this, but it sounds like it and it gave the tracks even more character.. diggin that!..

Overall.. Respect to the Corp on this one.. A tape were nobody was physically together.. this is sick.. Imma have to put together a monsta mixtape and see what cats do with it lol..

peace..

D-Infinite
08-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Props to MF Herbs.

Everyone who was on this project did the best they could with what they had...Shifter and DEVAMPS and Imperial Skills Empera had limited time due to being preoccupied, but when they dropped, they dropped very hard verses. The more experienced MC's like Sinapse, Ern Dawgy, Lord Zero, Max Mantis led the way, and everyone else followed suit dropping amazing bangers. Relatively new people to the Corp like Icabod Chang, H.Notik, and myself, all got great exposure too.

All in all...good work guys :)

ICABOD CHANG
08-23-2008, 03:18 PM
thy have no idea what ther in stor for...

eratic49311
08-23-2008, 04:21 PM
What up Zero? Finally made it! Again to remind those who remember me..this is the same Eratic from the old Soundclick days.

Touchin' down to give props, and let all contributers know the latest mix tape is ill. Also Zero wanted to update you on the top secret project I spoke to you about at the beginning of the month..
New Group name "Fred Willis and the Replicators feat. DJ Funky Luv" Album will be "Post Eratic Syndrome" Very unique concept, gonna blast the internet with a much different sound...so anyway I'm about 5 cuts into it at this point, and I'm lookin' to expand into some different production so I'm out here lookin' for cats who can bring some fuckin' ruckus on the beats...

Don't think I'm out here to cop a bunch of free shit out here either and forget the producer..Got a small budget..lol and of course producers get equal rights to the completed jointz. Not tryin' to get rich just trying to bomb these muthafuckas with some REAL Hip-Hop shit!

Let me know who's who since I'm new here, and I'll send links to your email addy's to hear a sample of what I got goin' on.. Also would like to contribute some rhymes to the next corps mix tape, so let me know what's happenin'

Peace,
E

D-Infinite
09-02-2008, 07:49 PM
^^^ What the?

Anyway...

Cats who slept on this, seriously wake up and peep it, shit is off the chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Lord Beatjitzu's finest beats, and the dopest of the Wu Corp Army tearing into them with no restraint at all! As MF said, its open mic night on Beatjitzu tracks!

Get at it ASAP! PEACE!

LORD ZERO
09-02-2008, 07:50 PM
^^^word

Tracks
09-27-2008, 07:01 PM
any mc's need beats feel free to get at me, all the free beats yall want!

imbrator
10-31-2008, 04:19 AM
WUTANGCORPDOTCOM_-_LORDS_OF_THE_LO_FI_MEETS_THE_WU_CORP_ARMY_-_2008.zip (http://rapidshare.com/files/133180538/WUTANGCORPDOTCOM_-_LORDS_OF_THE_LO_FI_MEETS_THE_WU_CORP_ARMY_-_2008.zip)

http://rapidshare.com/files/133180538/WUTANGCORPDOTCOM_-_LORDS_OF_THE_LO_FI_MEETS_THE_WU_CORP_ARMY_-_2008.zip

Downloads:1205
Letzter Download:30.10.2008 15:14:57

LORD ZERO
10-31-2008, 04:14 PM
^^nice ^_^!

LORD ZERO
12-07-2008, 03:25 AM
THE WU CORP ARMY HITS YOUTUBE!
FAR OVERDUE BUT HERES THE VID I MADE 3 TRACKS FROM THE MIXTAPE

GPD64UhhnvQ

imbrator
12-07-2008, 04:52 AM
Downloads:1301
Letzter Download:06.12.2008 00:13:00

12weLvE
02-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Its been a while since I ve heard it, but I am bumping it right now while cleaning my house. I love this shit man. PCP was on point on this shit haha. Once of my fav verses is that Jigsaw verse on Ninja Power..."Call me shang tsung, with the dicipline of god, the wisdom of Sun Tzu and the rage of Ghangis khan" man that was ill.

Ern, Sinapse, Maxi, Zero, Vamps, Chang, Notik and the whole squad ripped it. Major props on this... shouts to beatjitsu.

We gonna rock 09 with the new shit man haha.

INF
03-31-2010, 01:02 PM
Bumpin the fuck outta this right now. much respect to the wu corp army for this effort.still killin it.

lets get it back in again this year!