PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys Realize im Black?

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 10:41 PM
you guys are calling me a racist when you allahs ppl or w/e is calling the white men devils and shit like thats any better and nah im not racist im black its no different then me going to my dude like "wats good my nigga" so yea i just wanted to point that out i got pictures and ppl to verify the pictures for me if u that anal about it.

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Damn, I used to like blacks.

Yourmomsaidotherwise
07-28-2008, 10:43 PM
im black as well

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 10:44 PM
And I'm white.

Who gives a fuck.

Mr. X
07-28-2008, 10:45 PM
Who gives a fuck.
co sign

TAURO
07-28-2008, 10:48 PM
you guys are calling me a racist when you allahs ppl or w/e is calling the white men devils and shit like thats any better and nah im not racist im black its no different then me going to my dude like "wats good my nigga" so yea i just wanted to point that out i got pictures and ppl to verify the pictures for me if u that anal about it.

You're a teenage uncle Rukus and you ain't black, you're mixed race..theres a difference.

Yourmomsaidotherwise
07-28-2008, 10:51 PM
The wolf shut the fuck up

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 10:52 PM
You're a teenage uncle Rukus and you ain't black, you're mixed race..theres a difference.

well since i really dont have any white friends because all the opnes that go to my school are bitches i really only hang out with blacks cept for a few crazy ass white people....its not that i dont like whites but the majority of the time round here they pussy....and i dont vibe with that ....and yes im half black and half white devil and god type shit....and no there really isnt a difference and all the mixed people i know act "black"

Yourmomsaidotherwise
07-28-2008, 10:54 PM
asdfjal

The Hound
07-28-2008, 10:55 PM
who gives a fuck ... you're annoying as fuck which is of more concern

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 10:56 PM
The wolf shut the fuck up

There is no space between 'The' and 'Wolf'.

If you could please remember this in future posts.

Thank you.

hectis
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
hahahaha yo I mean no disrespect but u sound like one of those white people who when there around a black person there like " am not racist I have like 3 black friends"

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 10:59 PM
I had a black friend when I was younger, but my Dad sold him.

Yourmomsaidotherwise
lawls

Lil' Ruger
who gives a fuck ... you're annoying as fuck which is of more concern

Take a dick to your face. and yea bitches like you dont deserve the gift of speech.

The Hound
07-28-2008, 11:00 PM
god damn i can't negatively rep this poofter yet ... why must i spread the love!!

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 11:01 PM
hahahaha yo I mean no disrespect but u sound like one of those white people who when there around a black person there like " am not racist I have like 3 black friends"

nah its cool but no im not even tryna be on that tip and yourmomsaidotherwise actually liuves across the street from me....but he's a bitch nigga. LAWLS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9nF4-ueLbA&feature=related

Yourmomsaidotherwise
07-28-2008, 11:04 PM
eliram

oLd_KaiNry
07-28-2008, 11:04 PM
http://lyrics.down-south.com/img/photos/a19LilBoosie-LilWebbie.jpg

TAURO
07-28-2008, 11:07 PM
well since i really dont have any white friends because all the opnes that go to my school are bitches i really only hang out with blacks cept for a few crazy ass white people....its not that i dont like whites but the majority of the time round here they pussy....and i dont vibe with that ....and yes im half black and half white devil and god type shit....and no there really isnt a difference and all the mixed people i know act "black"

So because they "act black" that makes them so, is that what you're saying?

I know that mix-race people identify themselves more as black rather than white for obvious physical reasons but that doesn't stop the fact that you have a direct link to the white race. Oh and theres no such thing as "acting black" thats was a term cooked up by ignorant racists.

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 11:08 PM
god damn i can't negatively rep this poofter yet ... why must i spread the love!!

You should give me some rep because my forefathers sent yours to a beautiful island in the sun. While keeping me on this god foresaken shit hole.

Hang on a second...are you Australian or am I confusing you with someone else?? If you're not an Ozzie, ignore this entire post and feel free to neg-rep me for my incompetence.

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 11:08 PM
eliram

he's a bitch? and....

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 11:09 PM
he's a bitch? and....

Can you 2 save it for Youth Club, please.

Yourmomsaidotherwise
07-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Fuck ELI

The Hound
07-28-2008, 11:10 PM
You should give me some rep because my forefathers sent yours to a beautiful island in the sun. While keeping me on this god foresaken shit hole.

Hang on a second...are you Australian or am I confusing you with someone else?? If you're not an Ozzie, ignore this entire post and feel free to neg-rep me for my incompetence.

the 2ndary says funny thing ... my forefathers aren't your people either ... unless ofcourse you're from where my forefathers which would make us forefatheredly related and such :chef:

but ofcourse ... i like my summer winters :tease:

The Hound
07-28-2008, 11:12 PM
DOUBLE POST PINEAPPLE EXPRESS ...

i gave you positive rep because you said a semi funny thing ... and i still cant negatively rep the pink poof crusader ...

TheWolf
the 2ndary says funny thing ... my forefathers aren't your people either ... unless ofcourse you're from where my forefathers which would make us forefatheredly related and such :chef:

but ofcourse ... i like my summer winters :tease:

Word. Peace and such my sun worshipping brethren.

Lil' Ruger
So because they "act black" that makes them so, is that what you're saying?

I know that mix-race people identify themselves more as black rather than white for obvious physical reasons but that doesn't stop the fact that you have a direct link to the white race. Oh and theres no such thing as "acting black" thats was a term cooked up by ignorant racists.

what other way was i supposed to say it they act G ? is that better?

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 11:14 PM
what other way was i supposed to say it they act G ? is that better?

It gets worse.

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
DOUBLE POST PINEAPPLE EXPRESS ...

i gave you positive rep because you said a semi funny thing ... and i still cant negatively rep the pink poof crusader ...

Can you 2 save it for Youth Club, please.

Yeaaaaa you guys can share eachothers semin.

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeaaaaa you guys can share eachothers semin.

I would like to know what 'semin' is before I agree to share it with anyone.

The Hound
07-28-2008, 11:25 PM
zLvWd7Z1SDs

in the fuckin shredder you go dr killgay

Lil' Ruger
07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
you guys are pretty much pirate hookers.

Blackula Spectacula
07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
ruger are you a blood?

TheWolf
07-28-2008, 11:56 PM
ruger are you a blood?

If he's a Blood then you're a lesbian.

Lil' Ruger
07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
ruger are you a blood?

no but i almost was in....the guy who was gonna get me in got arrested....i wear all types of bandanas i just like the color red thats all.

Blackula Spectacula
07-29-2008, 12:04 AM
If he's a Blood then you're a lesbian.

nigga I crying out your name

TheWolf
07-29-2008, 12:07 AM
nigga I crying out your name

Exactly.

And one day you will become a lesbian, but people wont believe you and will still force feed you cock.

It's one to tell the kids.

Blackula Spectacula
07-29-2008, 12:33 AM
nigga I am NOT crying out your name
Fixed

I'm tired I need some sleep .. night

killafifth
07-29-2008, 01:27 AM
if you make statements against your own kind because you are tired of seeing your people acting savage on a regular ..... call it but when you call the 85percent out question your self like what are you doing to help make up for the people thats not doing right are you tryen to educate your family or are you tryen to just put them down with out uplifting because they have fallen .....feel me !@#$%^&*(_)(*& never complaine with out providing solutions then no one will mistake you for being racist there is a mental war going on right now in the black family its like the civilzed vs the un civilized hahahaha feeel me _)(*&^%$# you your self has to be a reflection no one is perfect when the mind isnt strong the flesh becomes weak +_)(*&^%PEACE