PDA

View Full Version : calling all hiphop headz

killafifth
07-29-2008, 12:55 AM
peace to the true and liven .....my album the eighth of june is out right now on underground hiphop .com the label is the seal of greatness we fight with those who fight with us there is a war going on and we are soilders in the war against wack hiphop or niggas doing wack shit in the name of hiphop our label is called madthinkah productions ......and we will help those that help us we only deal with those who are seriouse and business minded all money is directed towards the healing of hiphop and pushing out new artist on line and here in baltimore where we are from .....we have some up and comming shit so if yall liked that digi mixtape then you wont be dissapointed with my album the eighth of of june we hope to fill the void thats missing in the industry you want lyrix fuck it we gotchu you love raw underground material thatz uz ....cheack my signature and take a listen ...$%^&*()peace wu fam and be on the look out for the killafifth mix cd called the blacklight on soundclick.com

killafifth
07-29-2008, 01:06 AM
thanks for taken a look fam

killafifth
07-29-2008, 01:09 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/mole562/MyNigga.jpg

ive been tryen to the illest shit ........hope i dont let you down if you have any complaints i will listen and try to make my music better to suit your taste just as long as its honest and fare

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 02:23 AM
peace yo, good shit!

killafifth
07-29-2008, 02:26 AM
peace yo, good shit!

GOOD LOOKING FAM HOPE YOU LIKE THE ALBUM

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 02:29 AM
its tight, good vibes.
chek my page on my sig,

killafifth