PDA

View Full Version : Ever Got Hit By A Car?

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 02:27 AM
i hit a fuckin moron on a bike hawlin a shopping cart, it wasnt serious n no cops were in volved but it was funny...

Sicka than aidZ
07-29-2008, 03:26 AM
^look the way this fag made the thread,...like he's puttin out a classified ad to find a hit an run victim he creamed on his paper route. Hahhaaha.... Skampede nigga'z...

"no one was injured but it was funnny"!!

fag :fucku:

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 03:27 AM
hahahaha ur still mad fagol? man up bitch n stop crying!

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 04:00 AM
THAT WAS ME MUFUCKA! i was on my way to turnin in them pepsicans in fo some dough..

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 04:57 PM
I got my foot run over at the 91' Braves parade, but thats as close as it gets

Ritter
07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
I almost got ran over by a truck.

I say almost cuz the truck's grill was touching my shoulder when it stopped.

HANZO
07-29-2008, 07:21 PM
once me and a couple friends were at a car park. chilling with all our cars, then you get some little kid who rides into my friends parked car. kid fly's over the bonnet fuks up the car. his parents come rushing over and say its my friends fault. we were like da fuk its a parked car the kid went into it. the parents called the police and believe it or not, the police actually found my friend guilty. because the car wasnt parked properly. one tyre was beyond the white line of the parking spot.

apparently its dangerous. yeah my friend had to pay 500 to repair his own car, and another 2000 in compensation to the kid. luckily he appealed and i wrote up a very sexy eye witness report. which overturned the verdict and made the parents pay for the damages on the car. to his luck the police didnt fully report all the damage on the car, so we ourselves broke the front bumper, side mirror and put some more scratches into it. so they ended up paying more.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 08:38 PM
i got hit riding my bike when i was just a little porker! it wasnt serious but the lady gave me a 50 dollar bill!

TheWolf
07-29-2008, 09:22 PM
i got hit riding my bike when i was just a little porker! it wasnt serious but the lady gave me a 50 dollar bill!

Thats pretty generous of her considering the state of her car after the incident!

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/esri/vehicle-road-safety/images/ccisflyer.jpg

Guarded By Martyrs
07-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Nah never been hit by a car...

I did get hit by a bus once though...

________

I know this guy who has been hit 3 times by cars.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Thats pretty generous of her considering the state of her car after the incident!

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/esri/vehicle-road-safety/images/ccisflyer.jpg
ahhahahahahahaha

AcidPhosphate69
07-29-2008, 10:51 PM
My friend Paul hit me once. I was rolling face and he was drunk and fucking around. He drove at me and I tried jumping onto his hood and being like, "Blaaah mufucka" but I just went through the windsheild. Honestly, I was so fucking up I didn't feel a thing.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:19 PM
hahahahahahahahahhahaa dat made me lol

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:46 PM
lol!
i got hit once.

i was going to Taco Inn with the god. and he wouldn't cross even tho we had the right a way, so i go "faggot" and cross, then this speedin ass white bitch flys across and hits me going like 40, but i pulled enough of me away on time that she old hit my hand and i started spinning really fast like a fuckin cartoon

all i saw was these asians laughing in a little dinkmobile. i walked back to the full impact of what just happened hadn't hit me and my friends face was pale white lol

i was all, you look like a homo, then he's all dude, you spun like 6 times all michael jacksony

then his old white lady goes STOP! and the cops came. turned out the whore that hit me kept going for like 2 blocks until she saw sirens, and i did spin all michael jacksony.

it finally hit me that i almost died that day and i had a life changing moment, and dedicated myself to improving myself as a student.

i went on to get straight Ds that semester

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:47 PM
^Taco Inn?

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:51 PM
lol!
i got hit once.

i was going to Taco Inn with the god. and he wouldn't cross even tho we had the right a way, so i go "faggot" and cross, then this speedin ass white bitch flys across and hits me going like 40, but i pulled enough of me away on time that she old hit my hand and i started spinning really fast like a fuckin cartoon

all i saw was these asians laughing in a little dinkmobile. i walked back to the full impact of what just happened hadn't hit me and my friends face was pale white lol

i was all, you look like a homo, then he's all dude, you spun like 6 times all michael jacksony

then his old white lady goes STOP! and the cops came. turned out the whore that hit me kept going for like 2 blocks until she saw sirens, and i did spin all michael jacksony.

it finally hit me that i almost died that day and i had a life changing moment, and dedicated myself to improving myself as a student.

hahahahhaha @ all michael jacksonny hahahahhahahah

i ceen mad people get runned over n mad accidents n shit!

Mic Tyson
07-29-2008, 11:52 PM
lol!
i got hit once.

the spinnin part was funny as hell

Dirty Knowledge
07-30-2008, 12:56 AM
Got hit by a Hummer once.

The Hummer got fucked up.

TSA
07-30-2008, 01:01 AM
^

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n84/kirkhamnator/seagal.gif

Dirty Knowledge
07-30-2008, 01:05 AM
I ain't even gonna lie.

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 02:40 AM
any body ever hit an animal on the road? dog cat squirrel kangol roo!?

Charles Barry
07-30-2008, 04:28 AM
look both ways.

peace.

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Hahahah I Fell From A Tree When I Lived In The Island, That Was Like Flying But With Obstacles Hahahah Braches Ahahaha Dats Y I Smoke So Much Herb Hahaha Trya Get Back At The Tree For Fuckin Me Up Ahahha

100pr00f
07-30-2008, 02:15 PM
i got hit once..\

by a 747...see i should of knew better..i was flying at a high altitude then normal ...and usually when im a that hight i wear my red and yellow cape.....so they can see me better...

no biggie..fell to earth at the speed of sound..created a small hole in the crust ..didnt hit magma then it would be over..
got up and went on with my biz...

sad thing is i didnt get a license plate #...and he never stopped

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 02:28 PM
i got hit once..\

..and he never stopped
FROM THE BACK I BET!

Gigy
07-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Skampoe, you're mad crazy lolol

Gigy
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM
I've never been hit by a car/bus... but I've witnessed a woman getting hit by a van recently.
Stupid dude was driving ridiculously fast in a one way street... backward.
Hit a woman full force. The impact was insane and it left a huge bump on the van.
Blood and shit. I was in shock...

KERZO
07-30-2008, 04:52 PM
next time, hunt some cart hawling cycling mawaphuckas, knock em down while videotaping it and post it up on wucorp ^O^ hahaha

07-31-2008, 07:37 AM
have you ever got hit by a car?

the question is, have YOU ever hit a car, skampoe. :p

100pr00f
07-31-2008, 07:57 AM
hajha
hajha
hajha

SKAMPOE
07-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Skampoe, you're mad crazy lolol
I WOULD TOTALLY SMASH UR CLIT WITH MY PELVIC THRUSTS WERDLIFE