PDA

View Full Version : did any of yall brovas or sistas ever get banned from any place?

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 05:25 AM
one random night i was chillin wif da homies downtown salt gay city in an outdoors mall (which is the fucking gayest idea, and i guess i technically wasnt IN it cause the shits outside but anyway) the place has two floors, so me an a couple dudes go inside the tilt (im sure every city has a gameroom called tilt) which is on the second floor.

one of da homies is wearing a red shirt blue jeans, completely casual outfit, actually the fucking shirt was closer to fukin burgandy, some stupid scrap faggot try to punk em for wearing red but the rest of us (5 in all) step up and this pussy shuts the fuck up quick and walks away..

so we play some pool, jus chillin and as soon as some of my niggas left this faggot shows up again with a couple niggas of his own and they try and start shit with the remaining two, me and my friend. so my homie start swingin at these niggas figuring were getting fucked anyway, they hit him till hes down, motherfuckers from a distance looked like they were playin dance dance revolution stomping my homeboy out inside this gameroom, haha so i aint no tuff guy i needed some kind of leverage cause they got one more nigga then i do.. i grab padded steel legged stool and hit one of them niggas with the top and didnt faze him at all ahahaha im hitting these niggas with cushion and nothings happening, so when a nigga come at me i flip the thing over and poke/push the nigga with the steel leg into a tekken 4 machine and oh that fucked him up good haha then i toss it at the two still hittin my friend, the fucking stool bounces off one of them niggas head, flies out the open door to the gameroom and straight off the edge onto people walking on the first floor... then security rush the place, hauls everybody away.
we all got some fines
my homie got a golfball on his cheekbone
and im banned from the mall till im 74 hahahahaha complete with a little mugshot and erything

i was also got the cops called on me in a fuking kinkos and chased out of a library for trying to dl viruses on their computers hahahaha good times...

Ritter
07-29-2008, 05:34 AM
Hahaha you're a good guy Quas.. Can I call you Quas?

Blackdrunknmasta
07-29-2008, 05:35 AM
I was banned from Carolina Circle Mall yrs. ago that's it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-29-2008, 05:36 AM
http://shrani.si/f/1Y/XS/3b27wzi1/bmw3.png

I always get this note - banned forever.

Wu-Corp is the only exception :)

SKANK HILL
07-29-2008, 05:38 AM
you had to tell us what you and your posse were wearing?

i got banned from a pub ... that's fuckin realness right there ya heard me playa?

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 05:57 AM
http://shrani.si/f/1Y/XS/3b27wzi1/bmw3.png

I always get this note - banned forever.

Wu-Corp is the only exception :)

lol

you had to tell us what you and your posse were wearing?

yea thats the whole reason we got into a little scuffle

Hahaha you're a good guy Quas.. Can I call you Quas?

you may.

Durag
07-29-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, all the nite clubs in my town, a lot of pubs, friends houses, tesco (barred for life)(tesco is a food store by the way), cornor shops etc.

I was kind of wild when i was younger. Still barred from one or two pubs, and tesco

TAURO
07-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, all the nite clubs in my town, a lot of pubs, friends houses, tesco (barred for life)(tesco is a food store by the way), cornor shops etc.

I was kind of wild when i was younger. Still barred from one or two pubs, and tesco

LMAO...you're friends banned you from going to their houses?

Durag
07-29-2008, 11:31 AM
^^No, that was when i was younger, their parents used to ban me, coz they thought i was coming over to go do drugs or break into places, i dunno what the fuck, but thats a few years ago. Im cool with most of their parents now though

TAURO
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM
Oh I see, you were THAT kid. Everyone had a friend like that back in the days.

Durag
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah, but all that shit is behind me. Im afraid alcohol was behind a lot of other problems i got into, but ive been going easy on that the last year

INF
07-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Alright , there was this mf that was in my house one time while I wasnt there so I went up to his job and punked him in front of the whole place. This was the frist time I went up there. The first time all I did was push him around a lil bit and scared the shit outta him for some information.

Then I go up there a second time and this is what got me banned.

I go up there knowing dude is about to get off in maybe a few minutes or whatever. I had ppls workin at the same place so I knew when this slimey fuck was gettin off work. Anyway yeah , I'm waiting outside and I had some crazy ass company that I just so happene to have riding with me as well so we waiting outside the place for this dude just bullshitting.

Well , he he comes and he looks over at me real quick and the ppl I got with me and he tried to put his head down and walk faster so I was like "huh uh get over over here bitch" and the mf actually walks over to us on command. So I tell him to have a seat and he's like "I gotta go , my moms is waiting"

Dont you know I look over to where this punk mf is pointing and sure enough there is his mommma in a mini van talkin bout hurry up. At this point shit was really sad cuz he a grown man but have his moms rollin up to get him ....smh....whatever whatever

Alright , so I tell him he aint goin anywhere and sat him back down by slappin the shit outta him and tellin him to sit back down. So he sits and I run it down to him about how he a lil bitch and all that and perhaps I threatened him with violence in exchange for a weekly allowance. I was punkin the shit outta this kid slappin him left and right and havin him reapeat "I'm a bitch", shit was sad. Right in front of his momma.

Fucked up part was that it wasnt his Moms or him that snitched me out. I let him go after a min and then I sat and chilled and drank a beer and left.

Turns out that Customers of this place he worked at watched this all go down and turned it in to the po.

Word got to me that the Po was about to investigate or question me so I got that mf that I punked out to call up the police station and set it straight saying that nothing happened.

I'm banned though forever from that Taco place that dude worked at. They see me and they call the cops cuz I was slippin once and went up in there with a chick for a beer and a taco and them fools had the police roll up an shit. They aint do nothing but they just sat and watched me and that chick so we bounced.

....some gangsta shit that I aint proud of but happended truely the way I told it.

11th Chamber
07-29-2008, 12:17 PM
yea...

a couple clubs and bar's, I fight too much

the gayest one was Sam's Club. I didnt kno u need a membership just to even go in the place, I refused to leave and they had to call the cops cause I was fighting with security

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm banned from Media Plays throughout the country for shop-lifting a double VHS of Natural Born Killers, Directors Cut.

6▓ Chambaz
07-29-2008, 12:39 PM

I was kind of wild when i was younger. Still barred from one or two pubs, and tesco LOL how the fuck do you get banned from Tesco ?

HANZO
07-29-2008, 01:01 PM
well last time I went to Turkey i got banned from the beach cause i was a Turk and not a tourist, so i beefed with some of the staff, told them they were all fags and that if i ever saw them somewhere else i would fuk their eyeballs. Police came and told me i had to leave, and that the staff there were pressing charges. so yeah i got banned from a fukin beach. dnt kno if im still banned havent been to the country since, and nah i didnt manage to fuk anyone in the eyeball.

i got banned from a club cause my friend headbutted a bouncer, and we kind of joined in kicking his ass. it was funny cause all the other bouncers stood there watching. apparently they didnt like that particular bouncer cause he was a rascist greek fag. sadly all those bouncers got fired.

got banned from using some equipment in university for a few months cause my class decided to find out whose spit travelled fastest in a supersonic wind tunnel. yes i am that gangsta.

TAURO
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I've never been banned from any place, I obey the laws like a good little boy ;)

TheWolf
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Got banned from local club, also got a severe beating of the bouncers.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 01:08 PM
i got banned from ''sams good!''

shop lifting!

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Im banned from this bar Midtown Tavern right now, this dude Doug the owner is a closeted faggot and after many shots of Jameson one night I called him out, now me and my girl arent allowed back in, sucks too cause its right across the street from where I live

Lil' Ruger
07-29-2008, 01:35 PM
^^No, that was when i was younger, their parents used to ban me, coz they thought i was coming over to go do drugs or break into places, i dunno what the fuck, but thats a few years ago. Im cool with most of their parents now though

yeah thats pretty much where im at right now every parent on the street hate me cause they think im some unbelievably bad kid all except my friend troys mom mainly because he is 3 times worse then me.....lol

im banned from wal-mart for shop liftng....nothing special

oh and i havent gone to stop and shop (grocery store) in a mad long time because me and my dude (troy) stole fireworks from there dude caught us red handed and we booked and they never found us (this happened bout a month ago)

yea im pretty much banned from friends houses....

Random_Person
07-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Banned from 1 club years ago for fight, went there recently and they have different bouncers so i guess the ban is lifted

Thats about it

Durag
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL how the fuck do you get banned from Tesco ?

Went in rotten drunk, blanently robbed a load of random shit for no apparant reason, then started fightin with the sercurity when they stopped me, even though im pretty small so i hadnt a hope, and they had to call the cops to stop me. Had to appear in court on a few charges for that, but ended up getting just one conviction for theft and fraud and a hefty fine. God bless good lawyers:)

RIINě
07-29-2008, 02:44 PM
i got banned from almost every local store in here that sells cigarettes

btw my parents got banned from germany (so they live in NL now), i mean theyre still allowed to come bakk and live here but then they have to pay alooootta money first

STYLE
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
i was banned from lennox mall for a year fdor selling my tees in the food court

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
^Lennox is a good mall

Ive been banned from a University Towers at NC State for fuckin a girl in the stairs, I was banned from Charlotte Latin School in high school for fighting...the list goes on and on

INF
07-29-2008, 03:31 PM
i was banned from lennox mall for a year fdor selling my tees in the food court

u still sellin gear?

STYLE
07-29-2008, 03:43 PM
i did a custom shirt for lachat and gangsta boo a while back but i been so busy with this webproject that i kinda put it on the back back burner. i'm in detroit now cause i just gave a killer presentation to a group of 8 investors. i asked em for 100k a pop for ins on this at ground level. 4 of them didn't even flinch 2 of them were on the fence 2 were fronting. but 50% hit rate is excellent.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 03:46 PM
.500 is a hell of a batting average

INF
07-29-2008, 03:49 PM
i did a custom shirt for lachat and gangsta boo a while back but i been so busy with this webproject that i kinda put it on the back back burner. i'm in detroit now cause i just gave a killer presentation to a group of 8 investors. i asked em for 100k a pop for ins on this at ground level. 4 of them didn't even flinch 2 of them were on the fence 2 were fronting. but 50% hit rate is excellent.

u go boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:mmmyah:

11th Chamber
07-29-2008, 04:31 PM

La Chat and Gangsta Boo are dope as hell. Props on that

How u enjoying yer stay in Detroit? How many drunk, one legged homeless men have harrassed u for change so far?

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 04:46 PM
^there is no comparison on homeless harrassment between Detroit and Atlanta, trust me on that one

TSA
07-29-2008, 09:53 PM
im banned from TheChatterBox it turns out lol

its a perfroming vnue in lincoln that likes to rip ppl off for money, small acts

anyways me and the god were asked to fill a spot cause there were 3 acts and 1 cancelled, and if it went well we would get to do a debut show for my album.

anyways we get there and we find out we're one of 12 acts.....wordddd

they promised we will be second and now we're first......wooorrdddddd

i argue with a young women on a power trip that finally have this rap group we have been punking/enslaving since 2005 goes first and we're in the middle.......worrddddd

then i figure out we can't go at the time we advertised so everyones gonna miss it cause we're too early......wooorrrdd

the told us to prepare a 1 hour set....which is already unreal, so we did on a disc, then they cut it down to like....6 minutes which doesn't work for us cause were heavy on crowd participation and the CD is set up to make our show like a fuckin carnival.....word

so we tell this DJ were to skip and were not to skip and what tracks to go to on the CD...he looks at me and goes.....just tell me when to go....worddd

we do our first 2 songs...solid....suddenly it goes into the 3rd song...which it wasn't supposed to...we perform it...it keeps going..and going..we turn around, there's no DJ on stage...he went to get a drink.

OH and to add to it our mics kept turning off and we had to keep switching while white shoa ran to the DJ booth and started operating his shit for a quick minute.

I go "can i get a fuckin DJ or what"

my mic gets turned off.

Im naturally loud enough anyways, and turning the shitty mic off makes me clearer

they come of stage and tell me to get off, and i flipped shit, started cussing out ppl, yelling, insulting, everything, then this sizeable crowd of ppl (oh, the only ppl on the floor were the other 11 acts) starts to show up, all for us, i was flattered but told them not to pay and to go home

banned

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
ahahahahaha no one wants u hahaha

TSA
07-29-2008, 10:02 PM
lol stud

oh and they said they only made like 6 dollars that night total, and i kept calling them for a month straight (they stopped picking up until the end of the month) asking for my cut LOL

the fag finally picked up and goes "STOP CALLING MY FUCKING PHONE BRO!" and i went OFF again and we reached the conclusion that they acutally lost money that night cause it was a total disaster and that chatterbox doesn't want anything to do with us, which is find by me cause i get paid more then them

Dirty Knowledge
07-30-2008, 12:04 AM
yeah but who's been banned from..

Vyh3j5lqpCc

AcidPhosphate69
07-30-2008, 12:18 AM
I got banned from my old apartment complex. I lived there for like, maybe a year and a half with my boy who was pushing. RETARDED parties every night. I remember one night, I walk back in from a fight that we took outside to another fight in my living room. Shit, we fucking blew up my fish tank one night. Then a couple months later the shit got raided, I got popped and long story short I'm not allowed there anymore.

I went there just to tell the guy who moved into my old apartment that I've gotten fucked up in every single one of those rooms.

Visionz
07-30-2008, 01:09 AM
i did a custom shirt for lachat and gangsta boo a while back but i been so busy with this webproject that i kinda put it on the back back burner. i'm in detroit now cause i just gave a killer presentation to a group of 8 investors. i asked em for 100k a pop for ins on this at ground level. 4 of them didn't even flinch 2 of them were on the fence 2 were fronting. but 50% hit rate is excellent.that's what's up

Durag
07-30-2008, 04:05 AM
Oya, im also banned for renting or buying property from three different housing agencies.

I moved into a flat, and we had a lot of parties and shit, and the flat ended up getting destroyed, so the landlord kicked us out after a month and said we can never rent from them again

I then moved into another flat, where we didnt pay rent, had a lot of parties too, every drug dealer and known criminals were at them, but one night things got out of hand, and the flat caught fire. We had to evacuate, but all my shit was up there and i wanted to see if my cd's were ok but the cops and fire brigade wouldt let me, so me being loaded up on alocohol and coke, tried to go up anyways, a scuffle occured, i swiung at a cop, and i ended up being chased by them down the street. When they got they knocked me to the floor and kicked the shit out of me. Fuckin pricks. No doubt i was kicked out of there, barred from renting from that property agancy, and had to appear in court. Was only there a month too.

Then moved into another house, where there were more parties, fights, windows got smashed, people got stabbed, furniture got smashed, and the landlord found out we were known to the cops and they were watching the place. Got kicked out and barred from ever renting a place from them too. After a month.

Good times...