PDA

View Full Version : Tru-Life

Fatal Guillotine
07-29-2008, 07:13 PM
i was wondering if anyone listens to him and if anyone could recommend some songs?

so far i have only heard one song by him and its featuring akon (i forgot the name)

Sleep Sinatra
07-29-2008, 08:27 PM
cats an herb, least in my opinion

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-29-2008, 10:01 PM
he is whack , he tried to create some buzz while dissing dipset, but that shit died out ,

he is signed to rocafella and its been a year he hasent come out with anything

IronFingaz7
07-29-2008, 11:20 PM
I fucks with Tru, he's nice in my opinion. His Tru York mixtape is ill. He's real humble and shit too, a real cool dude, my man grew up with him and is real cool with Tru, I've met him twice, real cool and shit. And that Dipset beef was real shit, not no music shit, they still got beef, real beef.

P.E.A.C.E.

Lil' Ruger
07-29-2008, 11:22 PM
i just dont like tru cuz i fucks with dipset....but on the real you want something like trulife but enhanced listen to maino hes a real ass nigga.

Sleep Sinatra
07-29-2008, 11:23 PM
he's nice lyrically, i just dont like the fact he was dissin legends like Mobb Deep

Dirty Knowledge
07-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Yeah..his career went down the drain tryna shit on the Mobb. Heads wasn't having that shit. He should've stuck to trying to break in..instead of taking the diss way in. Tryna make a name off dissing someone.

He on camera busting guns and shit...how thugged out can this dude really be? C'mon now. MySpace thug type shit.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
07-30-2008, 12:41 AM
I liked The Tru York mixtape but that is all i heard

but Maino he is that dude..........

IronFingaz7
07-30-2008, 11:10 AM
he's nice lyrically, i just dont like the fact he was dissin legends like Mobb Deep

Well, he paid Prodigy for a verse, then Prodigy went and used the same verse somewhere else so he handled that.

Dude is definitely on some real shit, Lower East Side dudes ain't no joke, Avenue D and shit. I've been over there a couple of times, cuz one of my mans got a studio set up in his crib, but its been a minute since I been over there.

P.E.A.C.E.

Sleep Sinatra
07-30-2008, 11:15 AM
oh word? i aint even no it was like that

i knew they had beef on some street shit just didnt kno specifics, prodigy let the drugs get 2 em lol

IronFingaz7
07-30-2008, 11:40 AM
oh word? i aint even no it was like that

i knew they had beef on some street shit just didnt kno specifics, prodigy let the drugs get 2 em lol

LMAO, Yeah. Nah, Tru was supposed to use that track as his first single and shit, but then he started hearing another track with the same exact verse and shit and thats when he was like what the fuck? But yeah, last I heard of Tru, he's trying to clean up himself and shit, he don't even want to mess with the street shit no more, he has a daughter now and everything, he be with his daughter a lot though on some real family man shit, but that Jim Jones shit is serious shit sort of like 50 Cent and Bang 'Em Smurf, I don't think that will ever go away.

P.E.A.C.E.