PDA

View Full Version : Everyboy Loves Raymond

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 06:30 PM
It might be lame, but I love this fuckin show. TBS is pumping out the quality these days. ELR, Seinfeld, The Office, King of Queens. I might be getting old, but I genuniely get a kick out of this sitcoms everyday

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 06:31 PM
haha, oh shit I just saw the title of this thread, mods please fix this for me

cap
07-29-2008, 07:31 PM
yeah great show

Prolifical ENG
07-29-2008, 08:27 PM
Frank is what makes that show funny.

Im a bigger fan of Two and A Half Men....Charlie Sheen is destroying the sitcom game.

6 Chambaz
07-29-2008, 08:31 PM
shiiiiit, what happened to the Wayans Bros ? I used to get a good laugh... also, the fucking granddaddy of gutbursting laughter shows- Takeshi's Castle

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Worse fucking show of all time.

Seinfeld is where it's at, baby pah.

whitey
07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
raymonds ok. seinfeld is the goat. each episode has atleast 10 big laughs. hasnt aged a bit either. besides some of the clothing in the early ones and how the phones look through the series. other than that shit is still dead ass funny.

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 11:28 PM
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! @ thread title

raymond is wack

seinfeld is godlike

i will do this for jerry seinfeld when he dies...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60430

Storm
07-29-2008, 11:34 PM
I like the show, it has it's moments.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
It was early afternoon and it was the best thing on and I was enjoying it, its not anywhere near the best show, but I like the shit

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2008, 03:38 AM
Just today, i, Patrick (can't remember his damn middle name) Bateman, finally, completed my Seinfeld collection.

Woot.

Actually, im still missing one disc from season 4, its fucking killing me, what should i do about it?

Buy the entire season again? They are selling them for obnoxiously cheap prices right now for some reason.

Help me please.

Durag
07-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Nah, dont like it. I dont find American sitcoms that funny in general. Seinfield can be funny, but shit like fuckin Will and Grace just piss me off. British sitcoms are some of the funniest. I dunno if any of you ever seen Monthy Python, its completly off the wall and weird, but funny as hell sometimes. Fawlty Towers as well, Father Ted, The young Ones theres loads more

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2008, 03:49 AM
Seinfeld can be funny?

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2008, 03:50 AM
Father Ted is a banga though.

Flight of the Conchords is greatness, everyone should check it out.

Durag
07-30-2008, 03:55 AM
Yeah no Seinfield IS funny, i just havent seen enough. Father Ted is hilarious, theres a lot of little jokes in it, that you only get when you've visit the Irish countryside, and seen what the people are like, coz that show gets them down to a tee.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2008, 04:03 AM
haha, yeah, i must have been like, 10 or 11 when Father Ted was on here, its still great.

the Nazi episode is probably my favourite.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Everybody Loves Raymond is joke...
His dad kills it.

Father Ted is one of the funniest shows I've seen.
Dougal is not a well fellow.

Seinfield is dope...
But like Durag I need to see more.

SikoCeLL
07-30-2008, 11:51 AM
King Of Queens smacks all!!!!!

Oh and Bateman... "i'm gonna call you Sabrina.."

The Hound
07-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Just today, i, Patrick (can't remember his damn middle name) Bateman, finally, completed my Seinfeld collection.

Woot.

Actually, im still missing one disc from season 4, its fucking killing me, what should i do about it?

Buy the entire season again? They are selling them for obnoxiously cheap prices right now for some reason.

Help me please.

god damn you wack ... you didn't buy the box set? ... chit nucca ... that shit came with a coffee table book ... A COFFEE TABLE BOOK BRO ... BRO ...

i bought it on ebay ... then it sat at the post office for 2 weeks cos they delivered the slip to next door ... so i got onto the cunt and he sent another one then i had 2 seinfeld box sets in my living room ... TWO ...

hahaha father ted i haven't seen in donkeys years ... i liked keeping up appearences and yes minister too ...

raymond is aiight but it's really peter boyle who makes the show ... raymond is lame and roberts the same old joke hahaha but frank kills it ...