PDA

View Full Version : What Race Stink The Most!??

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 09:50 PM
They Say White People From Usa Stink Like Wet Dogs,
Hispanics Like Beans, Africans Like All Typs Of Funk,
Hatians Like Like Left Out For 3 Days In The Sun Curry Goat,
Jamakens Llike Herbals N Rancid Herbal Tea,
And So Forth And So Forth!

The Poll Is ''in General''!

No Disrespect To Da Nationz!

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 09:55 PM
damn man i was suppose to do a poll on this, mods help please!

hispanics
blacks usa
africans
europeans
aussies
norwayans

this was pose to be the poll!

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
hahahahahahahahhaha

white americans smell werse imo

TSA
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
palehorse is a douche.

black people are WAY better maintained hygene wish then white people, it's a living fact.

i hate when ppl get stereotypes wrong

black ppl go through hair products like fuckin water, take longer showers and so forth, white ppl (admit it white ppl cause i've witnessed it daily) don't brush their teeth if they know for a fact that they will not talk to anyone that day or be in public too much.

they also brush their teeth QUICKLY, where as the black culture of demeaning the living shit out of anyone walking out of the house slightly unkempt causes negroes to use the bathroom like a holy ulter.

plus different races have different smells when they stink, i hate the white smell the most cause it smells like they're sticky and radiate this bizarre hot air, like and aura of it 3 feet around them, and the dog smell comes up, but the black smell is the strongest

idk, mexicans don't smell (another sucky stereotype), and asians have a unique smell to them but smell the least.

it's hard to say.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 10:11 PM
^thats just Nebraska

the rest of us white folk enjoy clean teeth etc.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:12 PM
lmao ^^^

mexicans smell like tortilla chips n tequila

tsa smells like nostrilsaurus poooo

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 10:20 PM
ahh man indian people got that filthy curry sweating out of em...

man my little brother sonnn he'll go and take a piss in the bathroom and jus cause he even pulled his pants down it'll smell like he just dominated one in there, its fucking disgusting. but then my older bro dont stink whatsoever.

ive known alot of black people like rza who smell like fucking bo forgot to put on their deodorant products or sum shit. but in actuality they didnt forget at all, its just their smell..

asians be shitting on each other and stuff so im sure they cant smell THAT bad...

fuck you if you say stupid shit about latin people and beans i'll knock you out sonnnn
its like sayin black people only use watermelon shampoo and cologne
the white man consume more nasty taco bell beans than any mexican
indian people do eat alot of curry tho haha

TSA
07-29-2008, 10:32 PM
lmao ^^^

mexicans smell like tortilla chips n tequila

tsa smells like nostrilsaurus poooo

Skampoe smells like a 410 pound puerto rican that gets poop on his fingers when he wipes and dug a bone out of his dogs ass at a picnic

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:33 PM
ahahahahaha member dat shit hhahahaha dat was crazyy

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 10:36 PM
LOL

thats it.....

FAT PEOPLE stink the most....

lazy, always picking at their unwashed ass, cant see their own pubic region to groom it, always spilling some kind of condiment on their xxxxl tshirts...

FAT PEOPLE stink the most...

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:39 PM
was this biggest back firing thread ever or whut HA!

SHRAP
07-29-2008, 10:40 PM
everybodys shit stinks

fuck i know i stink too cuz i sweat like a motherfucker

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 10:41 PM
^hahah no fucking shit but not everybody walks around smelling like their covered in it

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 10:42 PM
LOL

I've noticed some white folks don't wash their hands after wiping their ass. WTF is up with that?

I wash my hands at least 20 times a day. I got that OCD shit.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 10:44 PM
werdlife^

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:01 PM
i odnt wash my hands after taking a shit unless someone is in the bathroom like in public or im not at home

fuck that shit. it's not like i was using my fingers as t.p. i repeat, using my fingers as t.p.

i dont touch the door knob of public restrooms to

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:03 PM
i odnt wash my hands after taking a shit unless someone is in the bathroom like in public or im not at home

fuck that shit. it's not like i was using my fingers as t.p. i repeat, using my fingers as t.p.

i dont touch the door knob of public restrooms to

Dirty ass mother fucker.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:04 PM
4 real

i dont use public rest room for the life of me

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:04 PM
the negroes stink the worst, even if their clean, the shit these motherfuckers put in their hair that I smell on MARTA is fuckin awful

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:05 PM
TSA, from this moment forth, shall now be known as CA-CA BOY.

Vikthor
07-29-2008, 11:13 PM
hahaha yea i know people who spray that shit in their hair and IVE ACTUALLY SEEN A KID SPRAY IT FOR HIS BREATH! fucking highschool homos...

so skampoe i'd think you of all people would be sitting in a burger king shoving a whopper in to your mouth (no homo) and have to take a filthy shit the next moment...

i shit in a burgerking that the bathroom took tokens, and there was still shit on the walls and roof. THE FUCKING ROOF!! ca-ca boy must have rubbed his shitty unwiped ass on the tile, so as not to get his hands dirty, zip himself and go on about his day..

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:16 PM
hahaha yea i know people who spray that shit in their hair and IVE ACTUALLY SEEN A KID SPRAY IT FOR HIS BREATH! fucking highschool homos...

so skampoe i'd think you of all people would be sitting in a burger king shoving a whopper in to your mouth (no homo) and have to take a filthy shit the next moment...

i shit in a burgerking that the bathroom took tokens, and there was still shit on the walls and roof. THE FUCKING ROOF!! ca-ca boy must have rubbed his shitty unwiped ass on the tile, so as not to get his hands dirty, zip himself and go on about his day..

LMAO

*dead*

LMAOO

*dead once again*

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:17 PM
the 'Da Pimp' race smells like whores and cheap champagne. that's why Slippy is on wucorp and not on the streets fillin buckets with duckets

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:17 PM
OFUK

I read it again.

*dead*

WARPATH
07-29-2008, 11:20 PM
the 'Da Pimp' race smells like whores and cheap champagne. that's why Slippy is on wucorp and not on the streets fillin buckets with duckets

I ain't gonna lie, I smell like whores- Like a Japanese Brothel up in this dojo, cherry blossom stripper powder and day old pussy on my face. YA SNIFFS?

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:24 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00460/000flair_280x390_460911a.jpg

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:25 PM
RicK Flair isnt white, that muhfuckers orange

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:50 PM
dope sig tsa,its about time ey

Come Honor Face
07-30-2008, 01:43 AM
RicK Flair isnt white, that muhfuckers orange

LMAO! Fact!

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 01:46 AM
embryonic crusadah has a tattoo in his ass that reads 'ONE SIZE FITS ALL'

TSA
07-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Ahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahhah!!!!!

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 01:50 AM
Tsa Is Mad Cuz He Had To Spend All His Birff Day Money On Reconstructive Surgey On His PlAte Less Lip B4 He Began His Nebraskee Adventures

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-30-2008, 01:53 AM
i went to brush my teeth after reading the thread..... thats fucked up

thank u

so here we go

white people.

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 02:04 AM
White Flour I Mean Power

SKAMPOE
07-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Haitians Are By Far The Stinkiest Race!