PDA

View Full Version : Stereotypes that suck

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:26 PM
stereotypes are always true

but some of them flat out blow, and have nothing to do with fact, these are the ones i hate, i just wanted to iron some out.

black people rape kids: no they don't, that's a white person monopoly, i work with state services. that's why they don't post rape statistics as much as they do poor statistics. black ppl are attracted to thicker more mature looking women, little kids don't fit the bill

mexicans are lazy: how are mexicans lazy and taking all your jobs at the same time? get the fuck outta here faggot.

gays want to have sex with you: your not attractive, and even at that gays are attracted to gaylike men, like your attracted to feminine women, so if your in da club and a gay guy is there don't be all "if that guy hits on me he's dead" faggot, your ugly. Plus gays hit on ppl at predominately gay activities.

asians are smart: they're just like everyone else, they're just more often kids of immigrants which causes them to study hard cause the goal of immigration is to go back and show everyone how geeohdee you are and part of that image is overachiever kids. That and showing off to all the other F.O.Bs from your country. On top of that immigrant parents didn't have the oppurtunity the kids do so they force their kids to be all "get as rich as possible and do shit i couldn't, faggot". If you go to China you'll be regular ass blunt smoking slackers like everyone else. And to set the record straight Africans have the best grades, highest G.P.As, highest precapita PHds, and highest per capita college educated ppl, but being black they can't be the 'model minority' ya sniff?

White people are rich: a bunch, but wait till you see the poor ones. goooddd DAMN. poor white ppl and middle class blacks are the most ignored demographics in america.

Africans click to talk: It was a south park joke...A SOUTH PARK JOKE, some ppl think it's dead serious and ask me.

America isn't the land of the free: Oh trust me, it's free as fuck...see
http://www.lasvegasgunrange.net/images/630guns.jpg
it's the freest boss that you've seen thus far

black people are dirty: They're actually so well groomed that is EASILY boarderline homosexual.

Animals can't have fun: Are you fucking serious?!

Animals don't get pleasure from sex, only human and dolphins: The amount of times my dog pops a boner when he's having fun, or licks his boner unprovoked is proof that they have bookoo pleasure.

Minorities rape kids: that's all you white ppl, all you.

Southern rappers are stupid: No they're not, they're fucking brillant most of the time, they just don't rap well. I doubt Einstein was a good rapper either.

black people own weapons: No, not at all. Young men in the inner city, maybe, if they're the cool ones. But nope, and they can't aim. White ppl on the other hand...GOD DAMN. EVERYONE has a gun. 50 of them sometimes.

Only white ppl are chessy: That's not true, they're not even that cheesy, have you ever watched a black movie made after 2000?....damn.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:32 PM
stereotypes are always true

gays want to have sex with you: your not attractive, and even at that gays are attracted to gaylike men, like your attracted to feminine women, so if your in da club and a gay guy is there don't be all "if that guy hits on me he's dead" faggot, your ugly. Plus gays hit on ppl at predominately gay activities.

spoken like a true fag

Vikthor
hahahaha amen brother....

SHRAP
white men cant jump

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:33 PM
^Most of that is pretty true, but I have never heard the stereotype that black people rape kids. Thats a middle aged white mans job.

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:35 PM
lol werd

TSA
07-29-2008, 11:35 PM
yeah. they honestly believe black ppl rape kids, suburban white ppl mainly

shit even the poor ones. it's a well spread stereotype...or that they rape a lot period, which isn't true.

Surreptitious
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
^that they rape is definately an accurate stereotype, just not kids

SKAMPOE
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
black people are lazy and invest in kfc n watermelon stocks n st ides