PDA

View Full Version : Damn im getting tired of jim jones and the whole movement

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-29-2008, 11:55 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5PL20ySANf754HSM

where the fuk is cam . ever since jim did that GUNIT shit, the whole set fuken fell off man ,

fuk

TSA
07-30-2008, 12:15 AM
word.

Jim comes off as corny to everyone now, as does the remaining dipset cause they are, but camrons arrogance and the tightness of the crew made the corniness dope.

not it's just gay and seems washed up and headless. hopefully cam can still deliever My Aura is a personal favorite

Dirty Knowledge
07-30-2008, 12:32 AM
Awww shucks

Rame
07-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Dudes are funny.

I hope they get back with Cam though.

FasterBlade
07-31-2008, 09:43 AM
i hope Jimmy and Juelz never have success in the game again, they pulled some bullshit on Cam for no reason. i think Killa will put out a solid album, maybe not Purple Haze level but he'll come thru with some joints, Jim's namebrand is fading, 1 hit only gets you so far. i doubt he'll ever come close to seeing that kind of success again

but yea as someone with mad Dipset mixes i dont even check for them much anymore. Rell sucks as a solo artist, 40 Cal's solo stuff is hit or miss, Writer is boring as fucc right now. they fell apart rapidly

Rame
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
Juelz didn't do anything against Cam.

He said he loves both Jimmy & Cam. (no norway).

I don't know what really happened though.

ZigZag
07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
i hope Jimmy and Juelz never have success in the game again, they pulled some bullshit on Cam for no reason. i think Killa will put out a solid album, maybe not Purple Haze level but he'll come thru with some joints, Jim's namebrand is fading, 1 hit only gets you so far. i doubt he'll ever come close to seeing that kind of success again

but yea as someone with mad Dipset mixes i dont even check for them much anymore. Rell sucks as a solo artist, 40 Cal's solo stuff is hit or miss, Writer is boring as fucc right now. they fell apart rapidly

YEA THEY REALLY HAVE BEEN PRETTY BAD. RELL IS NOT AS WITTY WITH HIS WORDS AS HE WAS. BUT I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THE DIPS IS THE BEATS. THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SAMPLING SPORTS THEME SONGS OLD 80'S ROCK SONGS AND CHIPMUNK SAMPLING...CUZ IM JUST AINT FEELIN THE LIL CHEAP HIGH SCHOOL KID BEATS.

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-31-2008, 07:48 PM
YEA THEY REALLY HAVE BEEN PRETTY BAD. RELL IS NOT AS WITTY WITH HIS WORDS AS HE WAS. BUT I THINK THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THE DIPS IS THE BEATS. THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SAMPLING SPORTS THEME SONGS OLD 80'S ROCK SONGS AND CHIPMUNK SAMPLING...CUZ IM JUST AINT FEELIN THE LIL CHEAP HIGH SCHOOL KID BEATS.

man im embarrassed to say this shit, but that new hell rell album is whack man , i dident even know that shit came out , his last album was the shit, and his mixtape songs WERE FUKEN CRAZY

Edgar Erebus
07-31-2008, 07:56 PM

Funny that you said that, 'cause I was listening to "Who I Am" and "Losin' Weight II" just fifteen minutes ago and thought how beautiful their beats used to be. But that's problem with whole NY scene today (save for Nas and Jay-Z), everyone relies on trash cheap producers.

9th Warrior
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
dips are past their prime. 03 to 05 dips are so dope. and especially without cam they are plain weak. i'll check for cam's solo stuff and maybe juelz's but that's as far as i'll go anymore.

spiggity_ace
07-31-2008, 09:48 PM
jim jones is a pretyy boy tight shirt wearing homo wannabe faggot, how can u go against camron, cam juelz and rel are dope imo

Lil' Ruger
08-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Just bought a new coupe hit the block and show it off.....show off and i aint playin wit em go MADDDDD HARD....dipset is one of my personal favorite groups along wit D-block wu and three six....but you right they used to come stylish as fuck like oh shit i want that coat or those shoes.....and j.r. writer was just mind numbingly amazing on the mic and 40 cal showed kids battle rappa can make songs too....its a real shame....BTW fuck that kid un kasa dude is nice on the mic but hes a straight weak ass faggot.....anywayz...jim can go his seperate ways the only song i really listen to by him is certified gangstas........hell rell is just a hard as nigga like i sumtimes just like dude cuz he so hard.....if he got robbed i would be fucking pissed and thats pretty weird to be pissed cuz sum1 u neva met got robbed.....dips need to kill tru life and regroup without jimmy get a few real hot ass producers signed to their label and its all hood.

Fero Blaque
08-02-2008, 04:36 AM
But yo forreality.. 'J.R. Writer' was nice when his first track was put out there. Not great or whack just nice. That guy should not be recording full albums period.. because really ALL his material Is the same because he can't master more than 1 flow really. He gets annoying because he hasn't got any versatility.

Boring ass dude, as for the rest of them only 'Juelz Santana' can come up with some dope shit as he did a fair bit on that 'SPLASH' mixtape.. nothing spectacular 9 out of 10 times but his verse on 'Forever' was good. But fuck those pop-artist once 'rappers' man.

tical2000
08-02-2008, 04:40 AM
JIM JONES is like a one-hit wonder.......balinnnnnnnnn.......needs to learn how to rap, all he has is swagger, and thats about it