PDA

View Full Version : Harsh Winds feat. Supreme Killz, Kevlaar 7, Crucial the Guillotine, Illy Vas, &Kaotny

IronFingaz7
07-30-2008, 11:23 AM
I posted this in the audio section as well, but I figured this is hip-hop too, especially since my man Kevlaar is featured. Check it out let me know what y'all think.

Iron Fingaz - Harsh Winds [featuring Supreme Killz, Kevlaar 7, Crucial the Guillotine, Illy Vas, & Kaotny] [Produced by Illy Vas] (http://www.zshare.net/audio/1619406178c41fc2/)

Enjoy! Off my new mixtape, out next week, for sure!

Also, you can peep the track at my myspace, Noble Scity myspace, and Unseen Faces [Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz] myspace.

Iron Fingaz MySpace (www.myspace.com/ironfingaz)
Noble Scity MySpace (www.myspace.com/noblescity)
Unseen Faces MySpace (www.myspace.com/unseenfacescrucialiron)

Featured artists on the song MySpace pages:
Supreme Killz MySpace (www.myspace.com/sdotkillz4012718)
Kevlaar 7 MySpace (www.myspace.com/kevlaar7)
Crucial the Guillotine MySpace (www.myspace.com/crucialtheguillotine)
Illy Vas MySpace (www.myspace.com/haleemillyvas)
Kaotny MySpace (www.myspace.com/kaotnypmm)

Iron Fingaz - "Meridian Articles: Prelude to the Gem" IT'S COMING!!!
http://a227.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_94dc25f178c701eb7c9fff0ea23718aa.jpg

Also, Unseen Faces [Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz] album coming soon!!!

P.E.A.C.E.

J-Ronin
07-30-2008, 06:22 PM
theres only 1 S Killz and its Sav Killz! Come on now! Y'all know my dude been putting in work for years and is on the come up hard now. He's on Kevlaar's album, 2 Planet Asia albums, the next Killah Priest album, the next C Rayz Walz album. He got 2 mixtapes that both sold many thousands of copies and he has a album coming 1st Quarter

For those that don't know check out www.myspace.com/savkillz

Cats need to stop biting names yo

IronFingaz7
07-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I know that yo, I'm the one that told my man about it. I told him he cant be riding with the S. Killz shit because of Sav, but my man real name is Sean thats why hes been running with that name for mad long, so me and my man Illy added Supreme to his name and shit, ain't no one biting Sav, my man isn't heavy on the underground tip so he didn't even know until I pointed it out to him. No biting is going on trust me. I know who Sav is, but my man doesn't and thats why I pointed it out to him and we switched his name up a bit.

P.E.A.C.E.

J-Ronin
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
thats real. Sav Killz is copywritten as well. Still man i just don't like seeing that ya dig? I don't want anyone to be confused even though Sav sounds nothing like your man

How well is your dude known in hip-hop? He can't change it a little more?

Supreme KZ or something

IronFingaz7
07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
thats real. Sav Killz is copywritten as well. Still man i just don't like seeing that ya dig? I don't want anyone to be confused even though Sav sounds nothing like your man

How well is your dude known in hip-hop? He can't change it a little more?

Supreme KZ or something

I feel where you coming from, I tried my hardest giving him a whole new name but dude had the name since he was young I was lucky to get him to change the S to Supreme. He even had an acronym for the shit, Sean since the dawn til the end King Ina Land of Leeches with the God of Heaven and Earth watching over [the Z being two 7's that form being God]

P.E.A.C.E.

J-Ronin
07-31-2008, 03:39 AM
lol ok man. Its aight. I don't think its really gonna matter in the end. Keep grinding

-J

IronFingaz7
07-31-2008, 07:07 AM
No doubt yo. Do your thing. Stay up.

P.E.A.C.E.