PDA

View Full Version : Rare Doom (to me)

INF
07-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Lookin thru Doom tracks on youtube I ran into this mf right here.

IN-mu5tSyxE

(gotta love when he sings the hook part at the end)

I love the beat , its one of my fav's from special herbs. I never knew it had lyrics and so now I wonder what other ones have lyrics that I didnt know about.

I have heard all the Doom albums. This was supposed to be on Take me to your Leader but I guess it missed the cut.

Recently I got ahold of that MadVillain demo and that shit was tight.

what other rare Doom shit am I missing?

9th Warrior
07-31-2008, 10:57 AM
it's called "M.i.C. Line" and it's from Monsta Island Czars album "Escape From Monsta Island!"

it's not rare at all. and get that album if you don't have it, it's a personal classic.

Mic Tyson
07-31-2008, 11:00 AM
i don't know what else he got rare but could anybody tell me where i can get the Kookies remix by just blaze? its on his myspace but not for download

INF
07-31-2008, 11:02 AM
Dammit.....I heard some joints off it but never copped it cuz right when I was ready to cop it Grimm wrote "The Book of Daniel".

I wasnt about to cop that MIC album after Grimm aired shit out like that.

I might as well DL that joint though now cuz I'm feelin kinda stupid right about now.

INF
07-31-2008, 11:03 AM
i don't know what else he got rare but could anybody tell me where i can get the Kookies remix by just blaze? its on his myspace but not for download

I ripped that off the just blaze site waaaay back. I'll try and find it cuz I took it off this comp and its on a dvd somewhere. Hold up and I'll look.

Shadowthrone
07-31-2008, 11:46 AM
madlib just released a madvillain remix album:

'Madvillain - Madvillainy 2 The Madlib Remix'

havent listened to it yet

Mic Tyson
07-31-2008, 11:49 AM
thought that came out in sept?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Not rare at all really. About as rare as any other doom lol, this song appeared on more than one album i think. This was the only track on the monsta album he produced (under King ghidra)

INF
07-31-2008, 01:02 PM
Not rare at all really. About as rare as any other doom lol, this song appeared on more than one album i think. This was the only track on the monsta album he produced (under King ghidra)

its already said in this thread about this but okay whatever.

delete thread.

INF
07-31-2008, 01:35 PM
This was the only track on the monsta album he produced (under King ghidra)

So the track that was used for 9 milli bros(1,2..1,2) was produced by him as "Doom" ?

Pattch82
08-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Can some one up the Madvillain demo tape plz, been wanting to hear that shit for a loooong time!

Peace!

Storm
08-01-2008, 12:03 PM
thought that came out in sept?
It was a sampler for the real album.
Can some one up the Madvillain demo tape plz, been wanting to hear that shit for a loooong time!

Peace!

Search this section with keywords "Madvillain demo tape". The url has a link to the sampler.

Vikthor
08-01-2008, 09:55 PM
the jaylib demo tape 'jay dee and madlib are jaylib' is 10xfucking better. theres just one unheard track on that madlib and doom are madvillain. rest is just early recorded verses and unmastered beats. still very nice to listen too :))

SHAoLiN LoRD
08-05-2008, 10:05 AM
anyone have a link to the jaylib demo project?

INF
08-05-2008, 10:29 AM
I have two versions of Jaylib and I dont know if one is the demo cuz I bought one on itunes and then I quit itunes so I DL'd a copy and I think its the demo cuz the tracks have different beats. Not all of them but there are 2 of "in the red".

I want that demo myself just to compare

Memory Man
08-05-2008, 11:49 AM
theres just one unheard track on that madlib and doom are madvillain. rest is just early recorded verses and unmastered beats. still very nice to listen too :))

i actually think the early vocal takes are better. especially figaro and fancy clown.