PDA

View Full Version : Notorious BIG - Ready To Die: The O.G. Edition (Download)

Kong
07-31-2008, 04:03 PM
nearly didn't post this as this site is mostly full of little bitches with ego that wouldn't understand. but for the real heads..

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll406/HipHopGiant/Cover-2.jpg

1 Intro(Original Uncleared Sample Version)
2 Things Done Changed(Original Version)
3 Gimme The Loot(Uncensored Never Before Heard Version)
4 Machine Fun Funk(Dj Premier Version)
5 Warning(Original Version)
6 Ready To Die(Original Beat Version)
7 One More Chance(Original Uncleared Sample Version)
8 Fuck Me(Interlude)
9 The What(Original Unheard Lyrics Version)
10 Juicy(Pete Rock Version)
11 Everyday Struggle(Demo Version)
12 Me And My Bitch(Original Beat Version)
13 Respect(Original Extended Version)
14 Friend Of Mine(Original Demo Version)
15 Whatchu Want(Unreleased Original Version)
16 Suicidal Thoughts(Pete Rock Version)
17 Come On(Unreleased Original Version)
18 Who Shot Ya(Original Demo Version)
19 Mac's N Dons(Unreleased)
20 Pepsi Freestyle(Unreleased)
21 Biggie Got That Hype Shit(Unreleased Demo)

Download (http://www.zshare.net/download/16261632a952bd02/)

or

Download (http://www.mediafire.com/?nybctp3omvd)

INF
07-31-2008, 04:06 PM
u done good Kong. U done good.

claaa7
07-31-2008, 05:07 PM
damn Kong, great work man, i'ma check it out in a little while.. did you collect all this shit yourself track-by-track or is it an available mixtape??

i love working on shit like this, check out my original "Bulletproof Wallets" upload in the vatican section and i also got the "I Am... Nastradamus" 2CD on the way! peace and thx!

Kong
07-31-2008, 05:18 PM
damn Kong, great work man, i'ma check it out in a little while.. did you collect all this shit yourself track-by-track or is it an available mixtape??

available mixtape.

The Mixtape Marvel is back with another collectors edition mix. 'Ready to Die: The O.G. Edition' is a must-own for fans of hip-hops legend, Biggie Smalls. The 1994 debut album from the Brooklyn rapper is considered a classic not only in rap, but in all of music. The 'O.G. Edition' gives you the album in it's ORIGINAL, UNCENSORED form... and even tosses in a few NEVER BEFORE HEARD gems including an unreleased freestyle B.I.G. recorded for Pepsi. Experience the album the way Biggie wanted you to (*in high quality*), before sample clearances and label executives got in the way. Many thought this material was long lost, never to be heard again... but the Mixtape Marvel delivers! Highlights on the CD include DJ Premier's version of "Machine Gun Funk", the original version of "Me & My Bitch", the unheard original version of "Whatchu Want" and an entirely shocking version of "The What" featuring 2 never before heard verses from the Notorious One. 5 NEVER BEFORE HEARD bonus tracks are also included at the end of the CD featuring demos and unreleased material including the 1991 recording "Biggie Got The Hype Shit", which was thought to be lost in a fire and never to see the light of day. Rejoice Biggie fans... this is your must have edition of 'Ready to Die'.

Oztradamus
07-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Good find.. Props!

Maccabee Ridah
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Damn shyt, gonna download it in a min! Major propz Kong!

Peace.............
-suuuuuuuuuu///

INF
08-01-2008, 03:09 PM
bump

ed-word
08-01-2008, 05:14 PM
DAMN, this is good

Storm
08-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Nice....thanks.

6 Chambaz
08-01-2008, 05:36 PM
goddamn this is sick

famenchuan
08-01-2008, 07:29 PM
I guess biggie orginally wanted that boom bap sound

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-01-2008, 08:39 PM
yeah I copped this earlier today....

this is definitely on point

TAURO
08-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Major, major props and reppage for this.

Memory Man
08-01-2008, 10:03 PM
thanks for this. much appreciated.

claaa7
08-02-2008, 05:53 AM
funny i've never heard anything about Ready to Die being fucked up cuz of sample clearances at all.. my wild guess is that this is what the album would have sounded like before it caught Puff Daddy's interest, in interviews they said that most of the rough tracks (like the one by Easy Mo Bee) was recorded in '93 and then when he met Puff they recorded the rest of the tracks like "Juicy", "Me and My Bitch" & "Everyday Struggle")... another thing is that Puffy didn't like "Unbeliavable" or "Kick in the Door" at first, and that's saying alot.

all of these ain't original versions though - Primo's "machine gun funk" and the Pete Rock version of "juicy" is definitely a remix; much better than the o.g. though.

FlamingSwordz
08-02-2008, 09:54 AM
thanks for the upload!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
wow, even Wera will say thank you, kind sir