PDA

View Full Version : you know what i noticed about freeway

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
That freeway could make a masterpiece,

his flow is crazy, if u really pay attention and u know his songs , u can rap along and u will understand that his flow has some kind of feeling , similar ghostface crying/whining on the mic

if he wanted to he could make a classic , but He needs to team up with real producers , not just ill beat makers

Edgar Erebus
07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure about all-time classic, but he's definitely capable of a superb album.

And what do you mean with real producers? Rick Rubin and Willie Mitchell?

SaqurakiHanamichi
07-31-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure about all-time classic, but he's definitely capable of a superb album.

And what do you mean with real producers? Rick Rubin and Willie Mitchell?

im talkin about maybe talented producers that will guide him to flow a certain way on the beat, so they can make a ill song,

not just a producer that will give him a ill beat.
im talkin about a producer with a vision ,

Guarded By Martyrs
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM
That Rocafella Freestyle Session was Classic in my opinion.
I've always liked Freeway freestyling but never really fely his tracks.
But everytime he freestyles it's insane.

I'd love to hear him and Ghostface together on a track too.
And Raekwon & Beanie Sigel as well.

Edgar Erebus
07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
im talkin about maybe talented producers that will guide him to flow a certain way on the beat, so they can make a ill song,

not just a producer that will give him a ill beat.
im talkin about a producer with a vision ,

Hmm... Yeah, I see where you coming from. But didn't he already do this once, I think Philadelphia Freeway was mainly produced by Just Blaze and you know there has to be that kinda chemistry if you let one particular producer do the bulk of the album.

That album was the shit anyway.

racist randy
07-31-2008, 07:55 PM
That Rocafella Freestyle Session was Classic in my opinion.
I've always liked Freeway freestyling but never really felt his tracks.
But everytime he freestyles it's insane.

I'd love to hear him and Ghostface together on a track too.
And Raekwon & Beanie Sigel as well.
I agree.

???? Ok, go in your room cut the lights off and throw this on. Philly Classic "All My Life" (http://www.zshare.net/audio/16329315bd08f362/)

Krish
08-01-2008, 06:16 AM
Yea Freeway is tight...that 'What We Do' song is CRACK..fukin dope track. I think he just needs to hook up with the right producers and not have mediocre guests on his album like Nelly and 50 Cent.

sarr
08-01-2008, 06:27 AM
i never liked him..hate his crying on the mic style..

i heard he might be signing with G-unit...he's really close with 50, hangs out with him as much as banks and yayo apparently