PDA

View Full Version : Vordul Mega- Megagraphitti

Shaolin Bloody Sword
08-01-2008, 02:42 AM
I haven't heard it yet ! Here it is for ya'll. I will leave some feed back tomorrow! :spin:

1. Stay Concious (Prod. By Zach One) 4:28
2. AK-47 Feat. Vast Aire (Prod. By Opto) 5:12
3. Opium Scripts Feat. Billy Woods (Prod. By Bond) 2:54
4. Hattori Hanzo (Prod. By DJ Marmaduke) 3:06
5. Air Battery Feat. Tommy Gunn & Billy Woods (Prod. By Bond) 2:56
6. Trigganomics (Prod. By Bronze Nazareth) 3:55
7. Broken Halo Feat. Invizzible Men & Hi-Coup (Prod. By Lex 4:33
Boogie)
8. Light (Prod. By Bond) 1:16
9. In The Mirror Feat. Vast Aire (Prod. By Sid Roams) 3:48
10. Beautiful (Prod. By Armyfatigue) 4:36
11. Learn (Prod. By Ravage) 2:35
12. Peanut Butta Upís (Prod. By DJ Marmaduke) 3:28
13. Keep Living Feat. Billy Woods (Prod. By El-P) 4:46
14. Imani (Prod. By Essex Dogs) 3:54
15. Megagraphitti (Prod. By Zach One) 3:28

Shaolin Bloody Sword
08-01-2008, 03:11 AM
Damn this seems to be better than his 1st album ! I have to give it a couple more spins. It's fire .........

Reiko
08-01-2008, 06:09 AM
You call it support when you're pasting link to his cd on the forum?

Shaolin Bloody Sword
08-01-2008, 10:52 AM
You call it support when you're pasting link to his cd on the forum?

Do u know that you can find albums from google now?
Don't blame me because the album leaked. What difference does it make ?
Im sure you downloaded it |( If u like it, buy it. Period !

TAURO
08-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I've had the leak for a minute now and I have to say it's dope, I will be picking it up.

You SBS I would advise that you remove the link, posting links to full albums that are coming out is against the rules and could result in banning.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Link "Removed" !!!

Guarded By Martyrs
08-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Album is dope.

My favourite track is the last one.

Vordul kills that track.

Reiko
08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Do u know that you can find albums from google now?
Don't blame me because the album leaked. What difference does it make ?
Im sure you downloaded it |( If u like it, buy it. Period !

No I didn't download it ;). No hate just asking ;)

Shaolin Bloody Sword
08-01-2008, 04:36 PM
It's all good sir ! The link has been taken off... :Y

RynMur
01-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Damn I can't believe I slept on this. I tried to get it a way back, but could never find it, and just forgot about it. I've only listened through the album two times and I'd have to say it's a top ten release of 08. Beats match Vordul's flow better than I expected. Can Ox fans don't sleep on this!

beeboy
01-02-2009, 06:59 AM
the album is pure heat, 1 of the dopest 08 no doubt.

does any1 got a link to a website or myspace of zach one, or any infos?

peace

ravage
01-06-2009, 03:08 AM
AK-47 Feat. Vast Aire (Prod. By Opto) 5:12 is really dope!!!!!!
you can vibe to #11- Learn ...here http://www.myspace.com/meccagodzilla

enjoy and definitely support.. Vordul's incredibly humble..it'd be much deserved support if yall can.. pass it on
peace
RAVAGE

main_man
01-06-2009, 04:31 PM
bought it. dope shit.

peace to can ox.

claaa7
01-06-2009, 04:55 PM
damn i gotta check this out but it has barely crossed my mind, gonna d/l and see if i get the urge to listen to it sometime soon..

maestro wooz
01-07-2009, 02:43 AM
I haven't heard it yet ! Here it is for ya'll. I will leave some feed back tomorrow! :spin:

1. Stay Concious (Prod. By Zach One) 4:28
2. AK-47 Feat. Vast Aire (Prod. By Opto) 5:12
3. Opium Scripts Feat. Billy Woods (Prod. By Bond) 2:54
4. Hattori Hanzo (Prod. By DJ Marmaduke) 3:06
5. Air Battery Feat. Tommy Gunn & Billy Woods (Prod. By Bond) 2:56
6. Trigganomics (Prod. By Bronze Nazareth) 3:55
7. Broken Halo Feat. Invizzible Men & Hi-Coup (Prod. By Lex 4:33
Boogie)
8. Light (Prod. By Bond) 1:16
9. In The Mirror Feat. Vast Aire (Prod. By Sid Roams) 3:48
10. Beautiful (Prod. By Armyfatigue) 4:36
11. Learn (Prod. By Ravage) 2:35
12. Peanut Butta Upís (Prod. By DJ Marmaduke) 3:28
13. Keep Living Feat. Billy Woods (Prod. By El-P) 4:46
14. Imani (Prod. By Essex Dogs) 3:54
15. Megagraphitti (Prod. By Zach One) 3:28

this is a highly bannable offense

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-07-2009, 08:06 AM
WHAT A CLOWN.

How u gonna post a link?

Fool

Young Gun
12-12-2014, 12:39 PM
GZI2RPDQ3gQ

This track/video has been in rotation a lot lately. It really does well to capture a 'front and center' view of Vordul's day to day experiences in New York, yet is selfless with his strong sense of community standing against oppression; pain and heartfelt sincerity embody this track (as most Vordul tracks do), which is sorely lacking currently in Hip Hop. Looking forward especially to Vordul's half on the new Cannibal Ox LP "Blade of the Ronin."

This album is a classic. Stay Conscious, Hattori Hanzo, Learn, Peanut Butter Up's, Keep Living, Imani, and Megagraphitti get play quite often when the whole album isn't in rotation. One of the best of 2008. There was a Vordul interview mentioning that in addition to Stay Conscious, and Megagraphitti, there were 4 other tracks recorded with Zach One. I'd hope some light would be shown on them in future Vordul projects.

ravage
12-12-2014, 06:35 PM
This album is a classic. Stay Conscious, Hattori Hanzo, Learn, Peanut Butter Up's, Keep Living, Imani, and Megagraphitti get play quite often when the whole album isn't in rotation...I'd hope some light would be shown on them in future Vordul projects.

peace! thanks for building about this! glad u like Learn and quite a few others joints! Young Gun you may also like this as well.. check this. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130220)

for those that haven't heard learn yet.. peep
CEA4IVAZX-g

Young Gun
12-12-2014, 07:55 PM
peace! thanks for building about this! glad u like Learn and quite a few others joints! Young Gun you may also like this as well.. check this. (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130220)

for those that haven't heard learn yet.. peep
CEA4IVAZX-g

Ravage! Good to see you're still posting here. I will definitely look into that album, thanks for the hookup. Megagraphitti is magnificent, there's never been a Vordul track I've disliked; those tracks especially stand out though, because of the excellent MC/Producer chemistry.

How was working with Vordul on this track/album? I know he worked on it sporadically from 2000-2008, and that track sounds like it was recorded closer to the album's release. It may not be in chronological order, but it's quite intriguing to hear more or less Vordul's life story being told on this album, and hearing his evolution as a person; I think some listeners miss out on that aspect, because close attention has to be paid in order to properly follow along.

ravage
12-13-2014, 04:15 AM
peace Young Gun... haha yeah man it's been a minute since posting here ! it's dope to see this forum still thriving.

Vordul is a really, really good dude man. We built a few times. Always a lot of mutual respect! I was actually gonna throw up a #TBT photo of him with me and 1 of my other homies. He's NASTY when it comes to rap man..the way he constructs his bars is filthy.. Like I'll listen on any given day and catch humor in some of his darts that I didn't notice was there before.

I linked with Billy Woods to work on Learn..the beat prior too was actually a bronze nazareth beat if I am not mistaken.. but backwoodz at the time couldn't use it ..so billy hit me up to see if I can freak something and yeah man.. i went in on that.. It was dope cuz me and vordul have, like i said..mutual respect...it was really easy for me to create for him. I actually produced on another song that did not come out.. I still have it tho... i wish i could release it. lastly..random sidebar... Mez mixed that joint Learn too.. Mez also just mixed the J. Cole & Hasan Salaam's new albums and some of Sim-E's album.

Young Gun
12-13-2014, 04:32 PM
peace Young Gun... haha yeah man it's been a minute since posting here ! it's dope to see this forum still thriving.

Vordul is a really, really good dude man. We built a few times. Always a lot of mutual respect! I was actually gonna throw up a #TBT photo of him with me and 1 of my other homies. He's NASTY when it comes to rap man..the way he constructs his bars is filthy.. Like I'll listen on any given day and catch humor in some of his darts that I didn't notice was there before.

I linked with Billy Woods to work on Learn..the beat prior too was actually a bronze nazareth beat if I am not mistaken.. but backwoodz at the time couldn't use it ..so billy hit me up to see if I can freak something and yeah man.. i went in on that.. It was dope cuz me and vordul have, like i said..mutual respect...it was really easy for me to create for him. I actually produced on another song that did not come out.. I still have it tho... i wish i could release it. lastly..random sidebar... Mez mixed that joint Learn too.. Mez also just mixed the J. Cole & Hasan Salaam's new albums and some of Sim-E's album.

Peace! Everyone I've spoken to that has connected with Vordul personally, has stated that he's great to work with. He strikes me as being one of the most humble people to walk this earth, a level that I one day hope to aspire to. I actually MC and produce myself, and the producer Jerumatic I linked up with, had also done a couple of records with Vordul, when he stopped in LA. It's incredible how seamlessly his elastic flow can mesh with any production ( https://soundcloud.com/jerumatic/warriors-ft-vordul-mega-ezra ).

Agreed on the way he constructs his darts being out of this world! Especially with his older work, I at times have a hard time differentiating freestyle from a constructed dart, it's second nature how natural his talent comes across. Discovering the previously unnoticed humor laced in his darts is just one example of the depth contained in every verse, and the need for heads to dig beneath the surface when analyzing.

That's quite interesting to hear there was another Bronze beat in mind, as the variation of Living Like That is ace. It's great you were able to get that production to him through Billy though, the chemistry between you and Vordul is extremely evident. Knowing that another joint exists in the vault has me itching to hear it, haha! :D Any idea if Vordul has another solo project in mind? If so, it'd be tight to see if it'd fit in with what he's going for. I dig the mix on "Learn" as well, definitely gonna keep my eyes peeled for Mez! Thanks for the heads up. I'll get back to you on how I'm digging your latest release you've linked me to as well, once I've had time to really absorb it.

ravage
12-16-2014, 04:10 PM

that's dope u work with Jerumatic..he's nice! I'm def a fan of his..really good dude!

I have to holla at Backwoodz too to see if there's anything I can do with that vordul joint..it's a dope record...

I look fwd to ur feedback on the Sim-City joint... IMHO the synergy of all the songs is just ridiculous. really great work on Sim's part. And...do u have a soundcloud link ? if so feel free to post it here.. I definitely wanna check out ur work.

Young Gun
12-16-2014, 05:53 PM
that's dope u work with Jerumatic..he's nice! I'm def a fan of his..really good dude!

I have to holla at Backwoodz too to see if there's anything I can do with that vordul joint..it's a dope record...

I look fwd to ur feedback on the Sim-City joint... IMHO the synergy of all the songs is just ridiculous. really great work on Sim's part. And...do u have a soundcloud link ? if so feel free to post it here.. I definitely wanna check out ur work.

Yeah Jeru's real nice with it. We've actually got another track in the works that I need to get to writing for, haha. It'd definitely be great to hear that Vordul joint unearthed, I'm sure Backwoodz could work it onto a compilation. Billy's Dour Candy is the latest I've heard from that label, and it was a fantastic album.

I'll definitely fill you in once I've had time to absorb Sim-City, really looking forward to checking that out.

My soundcloud is: www.soundcloud.com/blaine-nash

I've got playlists organized specifically for rhymes and production, makes it easier to sift through tracks. Enjoy! :D Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on my work.