PDA

View Full Version : Infragard: Citizen Enforcers Of Martial Law Working With FBI

diggy
08-01-2008, 04:26 AM
O1vIYgpCRpg&feature=related

Visionz
08-01-2008, 05:23 AM
crazy shit, things could get completely crazy here in about the next two-three months, and even if nothing happens before Bush's time is up, this is still turning the US into a bunch of traitor snitches

diggy
08-01-2008, 05:29 AM
Yup.

I hate what I believe is gonna happen. It's gonna be ugly unless something divine happens to stop it.

Visionz
08-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Yup.

I hate what I believe is gonna happen. It's gonna be ugly unless something divine happens to stop it.

When the aliens land, I think we should send out George Clinton to greet 'em first. otherwise get your gun. There's only thing that could invoke marshall law here and I really don't wanna see that shit happen.

diggy
08-01-2008, 06:01 AM
I heard a little less than 2 months ago, they tried to ban guns in Washington D.C.

It didn't pass.

I think they (the gov.) is gonna spark up something to start a gun confiscation program.

Because in order for complete control, they need u disarmed.

Os3y3ris
08-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Ass backwards. They just LEGALIZED handguns in DC.

Visionz
08-01-2008, 04:55 PM
I heard a little less than 2 months ago, they tried to ban guns in Washington D.C.

It didn't pass.

I think they (the gov.) is gonna spark up something to start a gun confiscation program.

nah they outlawed handguns in DC back when Clinton was in office (if I remember correctly) the Supreme Court just overturned that law recently as it was a violation the 2nd amendment

diggy
08-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I blame Lou Dobbs for the misunderstanding.

diggy
08-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Ya, I should.

Dokuro
08-02-2008, 12:39 AM
this is why you should vote Adem West/and Ron Paul in 08

Soldier of Darkness
08-02-2008, 06:22 AM

Exactly. I'm pretty fuckin' scared for the next 12-24 months in this country... they're scheming something, I can feel it.

/waits for '08 elections to be cancelled due to "terrorist threats," "natural disaster," or some similar bullshit. (cancelled election = LOT of pissed off Americans = "civil disorder" = martial law? / UN peacekeepers called in? = disarmament of the American people)

diggy
08-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Ya, I heard of that conspiracy to cancel the elections on wikipedia. It might happen. One never knows what to expect with bush, but one thing is sure, he's bringing U.S. into the NWO at full speed.

I hope whatever they plan backfires.