PDA

View Full Version : TheCorpse.com was posting our pics and discussing what Corp members look like??!!

Durag
08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Did ya'll see this???

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28157

Apologies if this is old, and everyone already seen it, but damn, have they nothing better to be doing on their site? They (heat) obviously took the time to go through the 'Post Your Pictures' thread, and find a pic of everyone. Damn, no wonder the site sucks.

TheWolf
08-01-2008, 11:26 AM
What is TheCorpse and what's it's link to TheCorp?

begongo
08-01-2008, 11:32 AM
at least I'm hot

Reiko
08-01-2008, 11:35 AM
TheCorpse is a forum full of bitches and fake ass motherfuckers ;)

TAURO
08-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Did ya'll see this???

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28157

Apologies if this is old, and everyone already seen it, but damn, have they nothing better to be doing on their site? They (heat) obviously took the time to go through the 'Post Your Pictures' thread, and find a pic of everyone. Damn, no wonder the site sucks.

Yeah I knew about this a while ago, it's part of the reason why the pics thread was moved to vatican.

Durag
08-01-2008, 11:38 AM
What is TheCorpse and what's it's link to TheCorp?

A lot of peope were members on both, and a lot of people who arnt members here any more are members there.

All they do is post fucked up pictures and post comments. They think their hilarious.

You can tell its Heat coz of his blatant dislike of Tauro

Durag
08-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah I knew about this a while ago, it's part of the reason why the pics thread was moved to vatican.

Since when? Yeah i understand why that was done, but what happens if we wanna post our pics?

INF
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
its like 5 ppl over there. It aint a big deal.

You gon get vexed cuz 3 ppl (on some site that nobody goes to) are obsessed with this site.

fuck it they aint getting anywhere with it. What they gon do? make it hard for you to post? cmon now.

TAURO
08-01-2008, 07:45 PM
You can tell its Heat coz of his blatant dislike of Tauro

Heat hated on me because I was another colombian with a much more likeable e-swagger that he just couldn't match despite his lame attempts.

Since when? Yeah i understand why that was done, but what happens if we wanna post our pics?

there are other opportunitys to post your pics, other threads etc..

VZA
08-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Ahahahaha they have me, I'm well flattered. Although I wonder how. And I also wonder why they called me Benno. The 'at age 12' thing ahahaha. I chuckle when I read some of the stuff they wrote.

Oh, and Durag looks solid as fuck =/

tbh that thread kinda failed, they didn't find anything particularly embarrassing there, except maybe Robby Digital, Jay Cee, and er, mine was pretty embarrassing too actually. Mainly because it reminds me of a time when I thought trilby's looked cool.

The Hound
08-02-2008, 02:16 AM
i never understood how you could try and make fun of someone who freely put their picture up on the interwebz ... that fag gen wise even went and put zoomed up photo's of my picture in his sig n avy ... and yes you have 2ndaries here gen wise you're still a fag and being afghan = automatic epic failure

hectis
08-02-2008, 02:33 AM
waste of time

RzaRectum
08-02-2008, 02:34 AM
Heat hated on me because I was another colombian with a much more likeable e-swagger that he just couldn't match despite his lame attempts.
Yea, true.. Its a shame about the realWorld Swagger though. :satisfy:

Vikthor
08-02-2008, 02:40 AM
someone tell me this... corp went @ 50 cent forums/white supremacist forums why not wu corps gooneys-style deformed brother?

6 Chambaz
08-02-2008, 02:44 AM
someone tell me this... corp went @ 50 cent forums/white supremacist forums why not wu corps gooneys-style deformed brother?cause there are snitches everywhere

Vikthor
08-02-2008, 02:47 AM
haha i see from what i understand people from here post their as well. im sure its the same the other way around. dont want to break the shakey truce. only reason it came to mind cause i forgot that in war its best to stay invisible so your opponent wont know where to attack (unlike our last operation)

The Hound
08-02-2008, 02:50 AM
^^ corpse 2ndary

Durag
08-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Still, it shows how wack the corpse is when all they have to talk about is what we look like

GENERAL WISE
08-04-2008, 05:52 PM
;(

why you mad homey?