PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Bleek in Garnier Fructis advertisement

tical2000
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
dude this is kinda sad, MEMPHIS BLEEK in this GARNIER hair advertisment at the 3:00 minute mark......nigga must be starving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZnUC4-FZpo&eurl=http://thisis50.com/

tical2000
08-01-2008, 02:10 PM
"he can run his fingers through".......hahahahah......wow, kiss your stret cred goodbye

Krish
08-02-2008, 05:29 AM
It's bad enough that hes not that good of a rapper but to lower himself to this standard..damn this is the same dude i seen next to Hov in concert.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-02-2008, 05:35 AM
okay I am all about expanding your paper chase....but rappers in shampoo commercials......c'mon this is the worst

Reiko
08-02-2008, 05:49 AM
hahahahahaha

Guarded By Martyrs
08-02-2008, 07:38 AM
There's selling your soul.....

And then there's this !!!!!!!!!!

cap
08-02-2008, 09:24 AM
haha he looks really uncomfortable in that shit!!

haha,i always thought of bleek as kind of a loser

MF Herbs
08-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Cake is cake but gaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddd DDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMMNN..
Memp...Bleek....is? Garnier?

@ 3:24 when they have the girls spin around with the before and after if Bleek would have spun around too.. I would have fell off the planet.. But times is hard and heads gotta eat..

Marlo Stanfield
08-02-2008, 10:50 AM
haha awesome haaaaaa

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-02-2008, 10:54 AM
laughing on how a "brotha" gets his money ,

pathetic

6 Chambaz
08-02-2008, 11:01 AM
goddamn, his hair looks soooo smooth....

anti-social
08-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Shut the fuck up. U broke muthafuckaz would do it in a blink of an eye. Bleek got a family to take care of...Stupid muthafuckaz don't understand the music bizness talkin' bout street cred. fuk that, where does that shit take u. this nigga is good, as long as he is around Jay, he is paid. He prolly wrote the entire song and they threw him a large amount to be in the video...ya'll don't know shit...Nigga just got a free car to be in a video

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Shut the fuck up. U broke muthafuckaz would do it in a blink of an eye. Bleek got a family to take care of...Stupid muthafuckaz don't understand the music bizness talkin' bout street cred. fuk that, where does that shit take u. this nigga is good, as long as he is around Jay, he is paid. He prolly wrote the entire song and they threw him a large amount to be in the video...ya'll don't know shit...Nigga just got a free car to be in a video

well thats why their all broke here,

CharlesJones
08-02-2008, 01:38 PM
This type of stuff happens to rappers when you don't have a high education and you have to settle for whatever job you can get to get money. Memphis Bleek i'm sure probably didn't finish high school so he has to do commercials now promoting shampoo for women because he can't get a good job doing anything else. This is exactly why rappers who don't have a high education should stay in school so they can get a good job because if your rap career doesn't work out, you need to do something else. His albums suck by the way because of his beats. He's a decent rapper.

Rame
08-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Buncha lame haters.

Reading your comments made me think he was under the shower naked washing his hair.

He rapped a few bars on a track.. wtf.

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-02-2008, 10:02 PM
This type of stuff happens to rappers when you don't have a high education and you have to settle for whatever job you can get to get money. Memphis Bleek i'm sure probably didn't finish high school so he has to do commercials now promoting shampoo for women because he can't get a good job doing anything else. This is exactly why rappers who don't have a high education should stay in school so they can get a good job because if your rap career doesn't work out, you need to do something else. His albums suck by the way because of his beats. He's a decent rapper.

i dident finish high school should i promote shampoo???

LMAOOOOO