PDA

View Full Version : White boy gets pwn3d for sayin nigga in front of niggaz

Come Honor Face
08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkDYTvsjXrk

Lil' Ruger
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM
thats what has to happen this dude thought it was funny and he slapped his taste thats a real nigga right there....this is what dudes gotta do more often though cuz these fifty cent fanboys will thinks its cool until they get checked ive had to do it a few times and im shure theres people here whove had to do it themselves its all hood dough

Vikthor
08-02-2008, 04:29 AM
this was kinda wack. i thought they were gonna jump him in or sumthin those was brotherly love taps

RzaRectum
08-02-2008, 05:03 AM
Yo JDilla, you remind me of that fucking cat who used to post here going by the name Fred Fredburger.. :lmao:

Sgt Holly Wood
08-02-2008, 04:44 PM
thats what has to happen this dude thought it was funny and he slapped his taste thats a real nigga right there....this is what dudes gotta do more often though cuz these fifty cent fanboys will thinks its cool until they get checked ive had to do it a few times and im shure theres people here whove had to do it themselves its all hood dough
co sign

IrOnMaN
08-06-2008, 12:13 PM
They're ignorant. The white guy that's hanging with them is also ignorant.

STYLE
08-06-2008, 07:46 PM
i always give 1 warning. "don't say that" after that i'm gonna assume you want beef.

i had a very good friend who slipped up and said nigga and i punched him dead in the eye. his mom called me all upset. i told her what happened and i heard her start yelling at him before she hung up.
lol

TheWolf
08-06-2008, 08:07 PM
When I was about 16 me and a few of my friends used to drink in the same pub pretty much every night. Because it was the only pub that would serve us alcohol.

Anyway, one night were in the pub. 5 of us. 1 of whom is black. Anyway were fucking around as usual and Jamie (black guy) is winding up the pub owner. I mean we know the guy pretty well as were in their most nights. Anyway the owner calls Jamie a nigger out of nowhere.

So it all kicks off and we're basically kicked out the pub by the owner.

Sow e go back later that night and destroy the place. Bins through windows. Smash all the bottles. Pictures. Chairs.

Maybe it was an over reaction. But seemed worth it at the time.

True story.

JASPER
08-06-2008, 08:08 PM
One time a black person referred to me as "my nigga" and it made me feel warm inside. Then he stole my mp3 player off of me and fondled my girlfriend, but I don't hold that against him because after all it's in his niggerish blood.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-06-2008, 08:11 PM
One time a black person referred to me as "my nigga" and it made me feel warm inside. Then he stole my mp3 player off of me and fondled my girlfriend, but I don't hold that against him because after all it's in his niggerish blood.

Hahahahahahaha

STYLE
08-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Got Melanin?
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c9/saradae/wigga.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
08-06-2008, 09:04 PM
hahahahah peep the clock

Vikthor
08-06-2008, 11:09 PM
hahahahah peep the clock

some impressive gaming in your sig mech:satisfy:......

do you play often? im looking to go head to head wif poeples as soon as i get my account back up

IrOnMaN
08-11-2008, 12:39 PM

Is this a true story?

JASPER
08-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Is this a true story?Not really, I've never even seen a black person in real life. But don't tell that to Charles Jones.