PDA

View Full Version : Lets explorte my mind of a drunk

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2008, 05:41 PM
So I just came back from the tpolet and iI discovered that ma puiss is uunantuaeallx wpize. I mean pale zmnsayijng?

I'p ewacjj g ome of my sofrmert schiool matiws how makes crouches or whatever above my other fird. Ain't that got some homerotic vibes innit?

Few minute before that same guy offered to give me back rub and I accepted. Prolly I can blame that eighth Heineken I opened this evening.

(Fuck I made this dformer psragraph without any mistake).

Only one beer szrvived this evening. Were classsix.

Another muhfusdklc sis sleeping pny mcouch and I'm tired of thast. Nah couch aint mine, it0's my friends couch... Whzart could Del the fucnkee homosapien hgpt to sa upon dthat?

I know there asre some good Psychoanalists among y'all motherfuckers,,, can anyne conclude anything about my srate of mind about my post or whatever?

Fuck it, I'm drubnk

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Fittin ta watch that Parish Hilton pon vid. No group masturbating No homo

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-01-2008, 05:45 PM
I can stil type normal even when im drunk.

6 Chambaz
08-01-2008, 05:45 PM
hahaha, Slim, i feel you... sometimes i can get drunk and just post something extremely random here....

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Straight up, you know what time os it, word up.

This guy uip herre fuck Paris i the slow motion. Got that monstare voivce4 and eveyrgting.

Shank shank shank.

I gotta pop anutha one.

Edgar Erebus
08-01-2008, 06:03 PM

U iz a cup chick

Ritter
08-01-2008, 06:19 PM
I never got drunk.

In fact, I never tasted beer.

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Nice. I knew I was on the forum yesterday night, but this surpassed all my expectations. I'm proud of myself.

So, what did you conclude from my drunken rambling, psychologists?

6 Chambaz
08-02-2008, 02:55 PM
e to a conclusion that you're humanNice. I knew I was on the forum yesterday night, but this surpassed all my expectations. I'm proud of myself.

So, what did you conclude from my drunken rambling, psychologists?I came to a conclusion that you're human. And that you're probably fun to drink with

Sgt Holly Wood
08-02-2008, 04:25 PM
ahhh man

me n some of my cats n homegirls here in colombia went to some bar to celebrate my homegirls bday

before going to the bar, me n one of my friends drank half a bottle of vodka each... then at the bar i had four more fucking beers, three were some shit called poker and the other one was just passed at me.. the most common beer here called aguila

anyways i was dancin n all that shit wit the shorties, it was 8 dudes including myself....and 6 shorties...... we was all between the range of 16 and 27 years old

so yeah as i was dancin i was stumblin like a muthafucka so niggas told me to sit down n shit for a lil bit till i got better, the funny thing was that i had to sit on the floor cuz all the chairs were full... fuckin bar was packed

then i went to the restroom to take a leak, washed my hands... and i fell asleep, like 10 minutes later somebody knocked and i woke up seeing nuttin but lights.. stood up though and got out the bathroom even more fucked up than when i had came in

so then i fell asleep on the floor and was handed a pillow by some waitress, i slept for like an hour... it was like 12 30am and one of my homegirls woke me up n shit tellin me we was leavin.. so i stood up feeling extremely intoxicated, couldnt even walk

two of my niggas carried me with my arms around their necks n shit.. and i fell waiting for the taxi that was gonna pick us up, fell on a bunch of grass outside of the bar.. they tried lifting me up again and i was about to smack the shit outta them..i was lifted back up though, then i told them to take me to some corner cuz i was feelin mad nauseated..
threw up three times over there

the fuckin taxi came through.. it was three taxis for all of us, fucking slept the whole way through and got to my aunts crib were im staying at

i was carried again with my arms around i forgot whos neck all the way to my bedroom

A NIGGA SLEPT FOR 15 FUCKIN HOURS THAT DAY!!! CRAZIEST SHIT EVER!!

SickT
08-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I never got drunk.

In fact, I never tasted beer.

you is missin some big shit. this is life son.

JASPER
08-02-2008, 08:42 PM
What kind of peacock homodoer drinks Heineken?

http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/monthly_08_2008/post-1-1217726910.jpg

Dokuro
08-02-2008, 08:44 PM
ok i dont drinking anything

Dokuro
08-02-2008, 08:49 PM
except

varios toxic camicals to inhance and maintain my healthy miasma

im the malboro bitch
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/malboro12.jpg

J-Cee
08-03-2008, 01:54 AM

yeh same

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2008, 05:33 AM
well, at least Slim T took his time writing the first post, we don't want an alphabet mess up in here

YA RLY!

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 05:40 AM
you cant even speak proper english let alone type in english when your drunk, you probaly take 20 minutes to type one post wera, cant believe you went against me dawg, you dead son, you dead niggah.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2008, 05:43 AM
you cant even speak proper english let alone type in english when your drunk, you probaly take 20 minutes to type one post wera, cant believe you went against me dawg, you dead son, you dead niggah.

no, man, I didn't went against you, I know about the drunkiness!!

look at others posts!

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 05:46 AM
yeah yeah - the important people know what went down, whatcha back euro.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa a

Edgar Erebus
08-03-2008, 05:59 AM
ahhh man

me n some of my cats n homegirls here in colombia went to some bar to celebrate my homegirls bday

before going to the bar, me n one of my friends drank half a bottle of vodka each...

etc. etc. etc.

How the fuck do you remember all that?

Lil' Ruger
08-03-2008, 06:21 AM
slim T caught him on that.