PDA

View Full Version : Develop your own 3rd world country

TSA
08-01-2008, 06:59 PM
every country has its own situation, but if you were president of a small underdeveloped country lay out a plan or route of action you would take to make things better
i'll post mine in a sec, feel free to pick a random country so that you know what your dealing with

diggy
08-01-2008, 10:53 PM
A school for spy training would be set up so that secrets of technological advances of other nations could be stolen and used to build the country up. Also, a school for training in the art of scams , drug selling and theft of equipement so that u can have the money as well.

Info, plus money and hardware equals alot which can be done to build up the country.

HANZO
08-01-2008, 10:59 PM
whatever country i take over, im jus gonna be invading left, right and centre.

or im gonna be smart and be good friends with Isreal. that will get me somewhere.

be like "yo isreal tell these Americans to put a sanction on this neighbouring country, come on bro, we kool aint we. come visit my countries holocaust rememberance site".

thats how its done.

Marlo Stanfield
08-01-2008, 11:51 PM
this thread is fucking great

ill contribute when i muster the perfect civilaztion

Dokuro
08-02-2008, 12:37 AM
i already own my one third world Soultheast asia is in my spere of influance

RzaRectum
08-02-2008, 01:04 AM
i already own my one third world Soultheast asia is in my spere of influance
english is not your primary language is it? eL:oHeL

Soldier of Darkness
08-02-2008, 06:43 AM
]don'twhatever country i take over, im jus gonna be invading left, right and centre.

or im gonna be smart and be good friends with Isreal. that will get me somewhere.

be like "yo isreal tell these Americans to put a sanction on this neighbouring country, come on bro, we kool aint we. come visit my countries holocaust rememberance site".

thats how its done.

Don't forget the motza balls!

TSA
08-02-2008, 12:31 PM
A school for spy training would be set up so that secrets of technological advances of other nations could be stolen and used to build the country up. Also, a school for training in the art of scams , drug selling and theft of equipement so that u can have the money as well.

Info, plus money and hardware equals alot which can be done to build up the country.
there's really no secert of technology, except like US military shit, but its so ridiculous you really won't need it.

you can get it all off google, or atleast sending the spys as students instead