PDA

View Full Version : Mf Grimm Is God Of War?

Vikthor
08-01-2008, 09:36 PM
fuck is up with em? i leaned toward grimms side in the doom beef cause doom called him out first, i think thats fucked no matter the circumstance ive seen photos of zev grimm and subroc, grim puttin doom on his early tracks. but now grimm aint cool with MIC no more either?? i mean (the way i heard it) their not enemies but grimm isnt the 'leader' anymore or even might not be featured on their new album? fuck is going on? am i way off or have yall been wondering the same thing?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-01-2008, 09:38 PM
whoa....

did not know about this

GhettoGnom
08-01-2008, 09:51 PM
fuck is up with em? i leaned toward grimms side in the doom beef cause doom called him out first, i think thats fucked no matter the circumstance ive seen photos of zev grimm and subroc, grim puttin doom on his early tracks. but now grimm aint cool with MIC no more either?? i mean (the way i heard it) their not enemies but grimm isnt the 'leader' anymore or even might not be featured on their new album? fuck is going on? am i way off or have yall been wondering the same thing?

Lol, where the fuck did you get that from?

THE MASON
08-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I knew DOOM and Grimm had beef, Grimm calls him out on his new album.

But since when is there another MIC cd comin, DOOM straight up left that group as far I remember

Vikthor
08-01-2008, 10:05 PM
supposedly theres a new album being worked on, kong just dropped a new album, which grimm isnt featured on... the last track i heard with grimm and mic was the destroy all monsters and mic flag on ugly mac beers weird stories.. maybe it is just nonsense but... its waht i heard.. oh and doom is out of the group OFFICIALLY, but their still a group without him

THE MASON
08-01-2008, 10:11 PM
^Shit, let hope that album drops, that would be the greatest thing ever

and all caps is how you spell the mans name, lol DOOM!!!!!!

Vikthor
08-01-2008, 10:19 PM
well after looking around this what i got

Original (Pre-Escape From Monsta Island);

Jet Jaguar aka MF Grimm

King Geedorah aka MF DOOM

Kamackeris aka Kwite Def

King Caesar aka X-Ray

Biollante aka Kurious

Megalon aka Tommy Gunn

Kong aka KongCrete

Gigan aka Zymeer

Rodan aka Doc Morreau

Yves St. Larock (RIP)

Speiga aka Spice

Dj Subroc (RIP) aka SPACEGODZILLA

Bashton The Invizibul Man aka MF Bash

Lord Smog aka Lord Scotch 79th aka Keo of the X-men

-----------------------------------------------------------New;

MeccaGodZilla aka RAVAGE

Monsta X aka NTROSPEKT

Gabarah aka Junclassic

Grimlock aka Infinit EVOL

Destroyah aka Mez

Young Eazy/Equality aka Baragon

Gamma-Ra aka Majesty

DJ Ez aka Moguera

Affiliates;

RAY LONG

Pebbles The Invisible Girl

ANDERSON DIGITAL

STRONGHOLD

Self-Suffice aka King Orga

NO JET JAGUAR???

some of their myspaces still have MIC in their tops, NONE have grimm

EDIT:

FROM WIKI

Rumored Splitup

Around the time the rumor of "Return to Monsta Island" was dispelled, fans are unsure whether the group is on hiatus or have split up. Clues include of their Myspace webpage being mysteriously cancelled, their official site (monstaisland.com) being down for a long time, and some fan confirmation about one of its former members X-Ray (King Ceasar) knowing the story about whether the Czars are still active or not. Most of the older M.I.C. members have scattered to other record labels such as Mindbenda Recordings & Classified Recordings. Although there is some confirmation that the Czars are still active and have made tracks for their upcoming album.

Albums

* The Next 1,000 Years (Unreleased, 2001)
* Escape from Monsta Island! (2003)
* Back To Tha Island!! (2008)

GhettoGnom
08-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Yoo.. I just saw KongCrete's solo album just leaked..

And MF Grimm IS featured.

SilvaFistz
08-01-2008, 10:29 PM
just ask Meccagodzilla, he posts here from time to time.
He produced Kong's album
and something on tha Megagraphiti joint.

Ink Is My Drink
08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
MF GRIMM = fucking legend

american hunger deff one of my fav albums

ive never really cared much for MIC though

INF
08-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Hopefully Ravage will see this and drop some Truth. I asked him about all this a loooong time ago and got no answer. I got too much respect to push the issue.

Its obvious what when down there. Do your homework. Quas , it look like you dug enough to figure it out.