PDA

View Full Version : what do you thinkg of JA RULE VENNI VETTI VECCI album?

tical2000
08-02-2008, 04:04 AM
So its common knowledge that JA RULE is one of the biggest fags ever in rap, but what do you think of JA RULE VENNI VETTI VECCI, his first album before he started doing all the singing and dick sucking?

RzaRectum
08-02-2008, 04:14 AM
I forget.. Even though I own the cd from when it was originally released, the only song I can think of was Holla Holla. But I liked that one.

CharlesJones
08-02-2008, 02:33 PM
LOL@Tical2000 saying Ja Rule was singing and dick sucking hahahahahahahahahahaha. His first album is hard. It's a shame he changed up his style to appeal to the ladies and because of that, he lost his male fans. I remember reading a article about Def Jam's former bosses Lyor Cohen and Kevin Liles dissing his Rule 3:36 album when they first heard it and they said it was soft. They said they didn't think his album would sell but it did well surprisingly. Ja Rule pissed me off after his first album because i was mad at him for changing his hardcore style to singing. But it's obvious he only cared about album sales because if he didn't care about that, he would've never changed his hardcore style. I also think Irv Gotti was probably telling him to change his music. Record companies make me sick. I don't like the way they treat artists at all. Record companies should let artists do the music they wanna do instead of telling them what type of music they should do because they only care about making money off the artists. But the sad thing is artists end up suffering because the fans diss them for changing their music to sell records. Ja Rule's career went down the toilet after his first album. He should've kept doing hard music. He tried to do hard music again when 50 Cent dissed him when he did Blood In My Eye album but it didn't work because by then he had already lost a lot of his fans.

Klawful
08-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Yeah it is a shame the Ja went with the soft style, I like his first album, then its a steady ride downhill from there