PDA

View Full Version : another racis fox news video against obama...

cap
08-02-2008, 09:53 AM
8Nz6GQpUV0c

wow they're really committed to taking obama down.
and i think videos like this,might just do that...

i was actually amazed at how a big american news channel could be so racist.
and when that first woman had a good point about this being luda's song not obama's that guy just ignored her...

i am literally upset by this trash campaign by the media against the obama,
and i aint even in america.
somebody should take actions about dumb fucks like these

Trismegistos
08-02-2008, 10:10 AM
It is fucking ironic coming from Hannity who has had that mad dog Anne Coulter as a regular on that shit show of his.

Coulter has used some derogatory shit to promote the republican cause. Google that mad bitch!

IrOnMaN
08-02-2008, 01:27 PM
That is so FUCKED up! Haters!

VZA
08-02-2008, 01:35 PM
"Why would he call him a great talent?"
Hitler was a great talent, as a leader, as a public speaker, as a campaigner. This doesn't mean anyone who says he has talent agrees with his Nazi views.

Secondly, who gives a fuck about Ludacris saying nigger, bitch and ho? When these fucking newsreaders say 'n-word', in your head you hear "nigger", if someone calls a black guy a filthy n-word, its just as offensive as calling him a filthy nigger.

This stupid fat fuck has no idea.

Dusty Bones
08-02-2008, 04:22 PM
so? fuck freedom of speech?

Mr. X
08-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Face of the Golden Falcon
08-02-2008, 06:04 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Were the words for the song put up on the screen by FOX?

Because...

"If you said it then you meant it how you want it have a gut"???

SHEM HETEP

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-02-2008, 06:19 PM
The way they keep using the word "radical" gets me pissed. Fuck sake Ludacris is just a rapper, not a contraversial rapper at all.

these muthafucks are DESPERATE to keep Obama out, wtf would they do if he gets elected? i could see them leading a revolution

Dusty Bones
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
jumping out of fox news vans in suits and clan hoods armed with pitchforks. fuck them, they cant find anything on him so they take the smallest shit and blow it out of proportion