PDA

View Full Version : LIL WAYNE bites JAY-Z concept from VOL 3. LIFE ANT TIMES

tical2000
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Was listening to JAY-Z vol. 3 LIFE ANT TIMES, and noticed that LIL WAYNE totally jacked JAY's concept of having the "hova song" start and end the album.....on CARTER 2, WAYNE has "fly in" and "fly OUt", and on CARTER 1 has WALK in and "walk out"

anyone else notice this

Rame
08-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I don't listen to Lil Wayne.

oDoUoSoKo
08-02-2008, 03:01 PM
also check his covers, and constant use of Jay beats on freestyles.

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2008, 03:26 PM
You don't get it, as he's the best rapper alive he must constantly give props to the only one greater than him.

Otherwise, Jay wasn't neither first nor last to make intro and outro in same vein. Just look, for example at "3 Feet High and Rising", and I ain't sure that even they were first to do that.

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah I know, D cups. And I'm proud of that fact. She's hot even at age of 50. How many mommas can say that? Can yours?

Edgar Erebus
08-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Not quite. She's too respected citizen, knahmeen? And she makes too much money with her regular job, no need for extracurricular activites.

So why you asking? Internet bill came?

PANDA PISS
08-02-2008, 06:47 PM
cold.

Lil Wayne is...um who cares. I doubt if Wayne has ever rocked over anything other than high drum machines and rotten synth lines in his whiny homo nasal tones. At least Jigga has the guts to cover Psych Rock, Hardcore Hip Hop, Egyptian Jazz, Musicals and Hyper Futuristic Funk in one album, and spit lyrics that manage to boast and sound sympathetic simultaneously. Thats quite a feat.

TSA
08-02-2008, 06:55 PM
i odnt listen to lil wanye, as a person i can tell you he has a bizarre idolization complex.

anyone remember when he was firmly convinced he was tupac? and bought the tupac brand name, then he became Jay-Z around black album, then he started calling baby, a man that adopted him at the age of what i understand was 22, his dad and therefore kissed him on the lips a lot.

then he got 100000 tattoos on his face, and started talking in a nasal voice,

then he told everyone he doesn't drink or smoke

then he told everyone he was a pill popping animal syrup sippin monster

a firm faggot.

TSA
08-02-2008, 06:59 PM
he's also currently dating Khia

http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugshot__khia.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/Strangevision/khia.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/freshcrunkjuice/events/khia4.jpg

so yeah, i don't care about the walk in walk out thing, the carter 2 and post carter 2 era was about Jay-z so im not suprised. but i will say the guy's a huge faggot

SaqurakiHanamichi
08-02-2008, 07:22 PM
wtf happend to that bitch god damn

The Hound
08-02-2008, 10:19 PM
lol ... jay z has bit off everyone from biggie to snoop to UGK to 'pac and countless others and not just rhymes dude has flogged off styles ... so don't act like a bitch and cry that wayne is jackin off jay-z

Rame
08-03-2008, 05:26 AM
^ No.

sarr
08-03-2008, 05:42 AM
a man that adopted him at the age of what i understand was 22,

AAAHAHAHAHA

Gold

his got some good songs..even if he probably is a closet homo. Tha carter albums have sounded good, cant deny that.

Krish
08-04-2008, 06:20 AM
lol ... jay z has bit off everyone from biggie to snoop to UGK to 'pac and countless others and not just rhymes dude has flogged off styles ... so don't act like a bitch and cry that wayne is jackin off jay-z

Shut up bitch

Exodus
08-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Walk In-Inside-Walk Out is Wayne walking you through the Carter

but Fly In-Carter II-Fly Out is more of a freestyle like Hova Song

The Hound
08-04-2008, 09:09 AM
^ No.

it's fact faggot

Rame
08-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Made up by you.

Why would such a famous person bite such famous lines?

He gives a big up to BIG when he does that.

Lame-O.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2008, 03:27 PM
i odnt listen to lil wanye, as a person i can tell you he has a bizarre idolization complex.

anyone remember when he was firmly convinced he was tupac? and bought the tupac brand name, then he became Jay-Z around black album, then he started calling baby, a man that adopted him at the age of what i understand was 22, his dad and therefore kissed him on the lips a lot.

then he got 100000 tattoos on his face, and started talking in a nasal voice,

then he told everyone he was a pill popping animal syrup sippin monster

a firm faggot.

I dont recall him ever saying he doesnt smoke, everyone fucking knows hes one of the biggest weed smokers in the game, every "behind the scnes" video he has he always got a blunt in his mouth. he might not drink though.

but Waynes the type just to say that in an interview just cus hes bored of interviewing process.

he has always had a nasel voice.

whats wrong with a tatoo on your face? a tatoo is a tatoo it doesnt matteer where it is, if youre gonna have a tatoo then its all skin. fuck these niggas who hide their tatoos away then, if youre gonna have one may aswell be real with it for all to see at all times. i'm not into tatoos but this is my view.

Ghost_Deini_
08-04-2008, 03:29 PM
wayne dickrider much?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-04-2008, 03:32 PM
hmmm thats played out now. how about coming with a actual worthwhile argument instead of brainless spam.

someone prove to me why wayne is wack.

8-xQsmxFYMk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER!!!!!

^^And if that song (scarface) doesnt convince you then i have lost hope for you.

Rame
08-04-2008, 04:27 PM
That track is actually alright.

For the rest he sucks ass.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Ghostlaced, like I said, let Lil Wayne battle the cracker Sage Francis and see him die.

J-DON
08-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Pussy

Money, Weed

Pussy Money Weed, Pussy Money Weed

oh yes I love her like

staliondan23
08-05-2008, 12:39 AM
That track is actually alright.

For the rest he sucks ass.

Man if you think that track is alright but the rest of his shit sucks, then you obviously don't know what you're talking about...

I used to feel the same way about wayne like 5 months ago, but then i wanted to see what all the fuss was about so i started looking more into his catalog...now i listen to him on a regular basis....its crazy because back then there was no way in the world you could have told me that would happen.

Visionz
08-05-2008, 02:19 AM
Made up by you.

Why would such a famous person bite such famous lines?

He gives a big up to BIG when he does that.

Lame-O.

bED9wMqQ1i8

he bites cuz muthafuckas have a tendency to not believe what they don't want to, just look at how you reacted

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Man if you think that track is alright but the rest of his shit sucks, then you obviously don't know what you're talking about...

I used to feel the same way about wayne like 5 months ago, but then i wanted to see what all the fuss was about so i started looking more into his catalog...now i listen to him on a regular basis....its crazy because back then there was no way in the world you could have told me that would happen.

exactly. it happened to me in identical way.

Klawful
08-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Jay-Z is the biggest biter in all of Hip Hop. and he gets celebrated for it. It's ridiculous.