PDA

View Full Version : White people listening to Ice Cube

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 05:25 AM
i have been a fan of hip-hop since i was atleast 9-10, one of my first favourite artists was ice cube, up untill now i havent actualy got into that much but now i have got back into him a fair bit, i have noticed he is one of the most racist rappers from the 1990's the golden era of hip hop. hats off to ice cube, i dont realy care too much about racism from whites, blacks, yellows all that shit i think its fuckin stoooopid but till now i havent realised how much ice cube dominated the hip-hop charts with such racism, imagine a white dude doing that, seriously, its an extrodanary effort - peace to ice cube, an innovator of hip-hop. :thumbup:

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 05:27 AM
wN1hgc-AlOk

Edgar Erebus
08-03-2008, 05:49 AM
Word.

To make a difference from Sunny, I ain't mad when Cube says "GEt rid of that devil real simple / put a bullet in his temple".

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 05:52 AM
bahhh its his opinion, doesnt mean his music/lyracisim aint great - i love 90's hip-hop man, if you had to take a decade out of my collection to keep it would be the 90's.

Klawful
08-03-2008, 06:50 AM
I was a little concerned with cube's racism when I first learned about it. Especially seeing as the blacks seem to hate all the racism if it is aimed towards them but then say that its okay aslong as it is the blacks who are being racist. That is a double standard and takes away any and all credibility from the people who talk out against racism against blacks when they themselves preach racism against other people.

Jeru
08-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Death Certificate is 8O

SKANK HILL
08-03-2008, 06:55 AM
Word.

To make a difference from Sunny, I ain't mad when Cube says "GEt rid of that devil real simple / put a bullet in his temple".

er ... he's talkin about jerry heller though ... not white people in general with that line

NIGHT MAYOR
08-03-2008, 07:04 AM
hahah tonearm knows his shit *checked*