PDA

View Full Version : calling a black man NIGGER to his face

Vikthor
08-04-2008, 11:21 PM
dont do it...#(

nah i was playing some basketball with some kids i didnt know at the sorenson reccenter and i bump this ethiopian.

now, i dont have a racist bone in my body but this mufucka was one of them purples, you know who they are, they wear jerseys to their knees, ridiculously baggy jeans and more than half the time it all turns out to be g-unit wear...

anyway i bump into him and he push me, i push him hard and he sumbles and falls... i aint no fighter, but i always seem to put myself in these hostile situations.. so one his buddies who talkin like michael blackson step up to me and he calls me a fucking spic and i should go back to my country.

i am latino but i dont even speak spanish! ive never been out of america, my mother has never been out of america, my grandmother for christ sakes was born and raised here and this mufucka could barely put the sentence together like he just got off the boat an shit!

so i.... punch him in his the corner of his head, fuck up my hand and as he going down i call him a fucking NIGGER. them two werent the only black people that were in the room but they were the only niggas trying to fight. so i grab my shit and me and my homie leave..

sooo... now in retrospect i wonder if calling him a nigger was justifiable on my part. now i know spic isnt a nice word and WAS intended on calling down my race of origin but is NIGGER really equal to that? it seems to me it hurts a black man more than hispanic or spic hurt a latino? i tell this story in confidence that the black posters on here are mature enough to consider and give me an honest opinion... i will say tho that theres alot of hype around the word ALOT of black people will shout racial slurs (cracker, white boy, lazy mexican etc etc) like nothing but as soon as nigger come into play they get offended..

Surreptitious
08-04-2008, 11:24 PM
The way I see it, if the race card gets played, then play your muhfuckin ace, shit happens, theres no retrorespect to it. But if the dealer is outnumbering you, 4 aces everytime, then shut the fuck up and leave.

JASPER
08-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Fire with fire. But then again, I don't know what it feels like to be offended by racism.

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-04-2008, 11:27 PM
You need to get yourself on a holiday and see the world.

Dokuro
08-04-2008, 11:39 PM
shit wise i could have tould you that was a bad idea
i mean i poped my hick friend fo calling me a malotto

Surreptitious
08-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Although, Ive never called anyone a nigger, because Im not ignorant, but like I said they said some shit that set you off and that was how you reacted... theres no right in the situation and I live in the blackest city in America

Vikthor
08-04-2008, 11:46 PM
i admit i may seem a bit bitter still, im over it tho but i dont think i'll be returning for awhile... im am embarrassed at shouting it out tho... i had to get the fuck out of there and quick!

but calling an asshole nigger is faaarr less ignorant than telling a dark-haired american with an average tan to go back to mexico....

the thing is, i chill with black people all the time, so much i dont consider them to be my 'black friends'...

now that i think about it i HAVE BLACK IN MY FAMILY@!
i dont kno....

LuckyTheWonderDog
08-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Remember kids - Two wrongs don't make a right.

Dokuro
08-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Remember kids - Two wrongs don't make a right.
your right

in takes four (4) wrongs then your square ([])

GENERAL WISE
08-04-2008, 11:52 PM
THANK GOD I GOT MY ACCOUNT UNDERCONTROL. I CALLED A FRIEND AN "ASHY NIGGA" TO HIS FACE AND HE JUST CALLED ME A "DIRTY TERRORIST."

DrunkenMasta303
08-04-2008, 11:53 PM
people gotta understand theres only ONE BLOOD

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z316/warhawk52/nigga.jpg

Surreptitious
08-04-2008, 11:53 PM
^why did General Wise come back?

Vikthor
08-04-2008, 11:55 PM
^failed at life which is why he's posting here again

DrunkenMasta303
08-04-2008, 11:55 PM
^its called wu-corp addiction

diggy
08-05-2008, 12:11 AM
I've been called nigger many times, and I did not retaliate by calling the person a derogatory racial word that applies to them, I let out my frustration in otherways. Sometimes I fought them or just revenge in other ways.

I'm not much of a talker or arguer. I really don't get the using of racial names against others when your angry; it's just gonna lead to a fight anyway, so fight then!

GENERAL WISE
08-05-2008, 12:11 AM
I AM EXTREMELY PROUD.

SKAMPOE
08-05-2008, 12:14 AM
http://www.leethacker.com/images/4jvuk8zvc1wtyomd5zh.jpg (http://www.leethacker.com/)

KLIION JENSEN
08-05-2008, 09:08 AM
dont do it...#(

nah i was playing some basketball with some kids i didnt know at the sorenson reccenter and i bump this ethiopian.

now, i dont have a racist bone in my body but this mufucka was one of them purples, you know who they are, they wear jerseys to their knees, ridiculously baggy jeans and more than half the time it all turns out to be g-unit wear...

anyway i bump into him and he push me, i push him hard and he sumbles and falls... i aint no fighter, but i always seem to put myself in these hostile situations.. so one his buddies who talkin like michael blackson step up to me and he calls me a fucking spic and i should go back to my country.

i am latino but i dont even speak spanish! ive never been out of america, my mother has never been out of america, my grandmother for christ sakes was born and raised here and this mufucka could barely put the sentence together like he just got off the boat an shit!

so i.... punch him in his the corner of his head, fuck up my hand and as he going down i call him a fucking NIGGER. them two werent the only black people that were in the room but they were the only niggas trying to fight. so i grab my shit and me and my homie leave..

sooo... now in retrospect i wonder if calling him a nigger was justifiable on my part. now i know spic isnt a nice word and WAS intended on calling down my race of origin but is NIGGER really equal to that? it seems to me it hurts a black man more than hispanic or spic hurt a latino? i tell this story in confidence that the black posters on here are mature enough to consider and give me an honest opinion... i will say tho that theres alot of hype around the word ALOT of black people will shout racial slurs (cracker, white boy, lazy mexican etc etc) like nothing but as soon as nigger come into play they get offended..

i understand what ya talking about, i been in that situation before.....sort of, i never called a black man n**ger though, i tend to use certain racial slurs that black men find more offensive, i know what could a blackman find more offensive than n**ger?? well think about it, the word n**ger comes from a word that translates into BLACK, and as insulting as it is it still keeps him black, you wanna insult him, just take away his blackness....call him a whiteboy, honky, cracker, pasty white fuck, white sack of shit.....the cool thing about it is, the average blackman wont realise the insult until later on in the day and wont get angry about it until its too late to deal with....unless he lives local, in which case you need to be prepared to whoop some ass.

Suga Duga
08-05-2008, 09:10 AM
people gotta understand theres only ONE BLOOD

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z316/warhawk52/nigga.jpg

wack photoshop

TheWolf
08-05-2008, 09:13 AM
i understand what ya talking about, i been in that situation before.....sort of, i never called a black man n**ger though, i tend to use certain racial slurs that black men find more offensive, i know what could a blackman find more offensive than n**ger?? well think about it, the word n**ger comes from a word that translates into BLACK, and as insulting as it is it still keeps him black, you wanna insult him, just take away his blackness....call him a whiteboy, honky, cracker, pasty white fuck, white sack of shit.....the cool thing about it is, the average blackman wont realise the insult until later on in the day and wont get angry about it until its too late to deal with....unless he lives local, in which case you need to be prepared to whoop some ass.

Oh maybe the average black man doesn't give a fuck when you call him a cracker and is just confused as to why the hell you would do it.

As am I.

Black Man
08-05-2008, 09:25 AM
dont do it...#(

Peace.

Peace to my so-called Latino brothers and sisters....we're all original people.

You calling him a nigger, and him calling you a spic....you're both wrong and you're both being played like suckers!

For a person to say they don't have a racist bone in their body.....you damn sure knew what to call him didn't you. Hmmmm....you might want to reconsider your position. I'm not saying that you are racist, however you may want to examine why you chose those words.

Spics....niggers.....both of you ARE a conquered people and both groups of people don't know who they really are. If they did, then they would know they are the SAME....check your history for yourself and you'll see for yourself.

It's a shame......so much pride in yourself and your people but really it's not pride in yourself and your people, you love your enemy and you do the bidding of your enemy.

Peace.

TAURO
08-05-2008, 09:28 AM
dont do it...#(

You just stated the guy was ethiopian, you didn't have to use the N word, I could have come up with 100 ways of shitting on him just by that fact alone.

6 Chambaz
08-05-2008, 09:37 AM
you think that was bad ? I once got jumped by a bunch of wiggers for calling one of them "white"

Durag
08-05-2008, 09:40 AM
^Haha, yeah i got in a fight with some wigger for saying he looked like the biggest white boy i had ever seen

TheWolf
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM
^^^

More victims of The Virgin Squad.

Don't fuck with 'em.

http://lolwigger.com/images/wiggers1a.jpg

VZA
08-05-2008, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't have played the race card... I would have played the cunt-immigrant card.

More along the lines of "WHY DONT YOU LEARN SOME FUCKING ENGLISH YOU FILTHY UNEMPLOYED PIECE OF SHIT" than "Fucking Nigger."

But tbh, you're latino, it's more acceptable I think... Not that it should be, but it is.

IrOnMaN
08-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Wow! In my opinion, since he called you a spic, you had ever right to call him a nigger/nigga.

WARPATH
08-05-2008, 12:30 PM
You should read this, and tauro, you should read this too:

The Meshekahs the so called "AZTECS" were not the only indigenous inhabitants that live in what is call Mexico. There were many more Indigenous people in Anahuac.

This is a reminder to let the world know that Native People of Aztlan Turtle Island are still here, we will continue to be here, and will continue to let our voice be heard.

We are not a minority, poor, of color, lower class, illegal, savages, immigrants, or aliens. Furthermore, many choose not to be American, Latin, Spanish, or Mestizo.

We are Native People of the Aztlan Anahuac, Turtle Island, Ixachilan, or Anishinaabe. In short we are Meshekahs de Aztlan, Natives of Turtle Island, and the First Nations of Anishinaabe.

However, we would also like to be called by our tribal nations:

Acjachemen, Algonquin, Anazasi, Apache-Chiracahua, Arapaho, Arawak, Assiniboine, Aztecah-Mexihcah, Acoma Blackfeet, Blackfoot, Cayuga, Cherokee-Tsalagi, Chichimeca, Choctaw, Chumash, Comanche, Cahuila, Cree, Crow, Cuna, Dineh-Navaho, Hopi, Huasteca, Huichol-Huirarica, Inuit, Ipai, Iroquios-Haudenosaunee, Kansa, Kickapoo, Kiowa, Kumeyaay, Lakota-Dakota-Nakota, Mapuche, Maya, Manhattan, Miami, Mississippi, Mixtecah, Miskito, Mohave, Mohawk, Muscogee, Nazca, Nez Perce, Olmeca, Omaha, Oneida, Onondanga, Ojibway, Otomi, Paiute, Pawnee, Pipil, Pomo, Ponca, Pueblo, Purepecha, Quechua-Inca, Raramuri- Tarahumara, Sac and Fox, Seminole, Seneca, Shoshone Taino, Tataviam, Tohono O’odham, Tewa, Toltecah, Tongva, Totonaca, Ute, Wichita, Wyandot, Yaqui, Yokut, Yurok, Zapotec, Zuni, and many other nations within the Red Continent of the Eagle and Condor.

How many Indian people have been asked if they were hispanic or have been told they look hispanic or latino? Ever wonder why people don..t ask hispanics if they are Indian or tell them they look Indian?
There seems to be a misunderstanding about race in America (as there always is) and what I..m referring to in particular is who is Indian.
Let..s first lay out what the main races of the earth actually are, putting aside all these sociological arguments against the existence of race - let..s asume race is simply a collection of phenotypical traits that reoccurs generation after generation and is constrained or delineated by geography.
First there are people of African descent who might havea variety of looks depending on which subgroup they belong too (coincidentally Africans are the most genetically varied people on Earth)
Then you have Asian people and their subgroups.
Then you have White people...they re pretty easy to identify...lol.
Then you have the peoples who are commonly refered to as Native Americans or American Indians (of no relation to peoples of India)
of course there are other groups of people who might be called a race on their own but these four suffice for our discussion of race issues in America. So you have whites, blacks, asians, and Indians...pretty simple right?
SO the history of America goes this way....America (south and North) is populated by people who pretty much look the same from the north of canada to the south of argentina. Simply put, every one has a shade of brown as a skin tone, black or dark brown hair, black or dark brown eyes, etc... In fact, Native American people are one of the least genetically diverse people on Earth, which points to a common origin to all the peoples indigenous to this land. This lack of genetic diversity is what allows a Cree person to visit Mexico and pass unnoticed, and vice-versa.
So these brown people are here in America, and the white man shows up, his diseases, enslavement, and wars kills off 90 percent of our people and he brings in African people to replenish the diminishing native slave population.
Now bear in mind, white people are pretty much white wherever you go in Europe, except for the south where because of the Roman Empire, and later the Muslim one, people from southern europe and northern africa freely mixed and traveled. This resulted in a mixed "mediterranean" group of white and african (afro-Asiatic - think Ethiopian) descent, most of which have a problem (in Europe) admitting that their curly hair and dark skin comes from some black ancestor.
After a few centuries, Indians repopulated in almost all areas except in the far south of South America and North of Mexico because of the constant wars with the Americans and the reservation system.
So - it should be pretty easy to distinguish the three races from each other in America, even the intermixing isnt that complicated cuz in most areas only two races are involved. So you got brown people, white people, and black people. Now, a black person in America would never be mistaken for anything but black, white people remind black people that they are black every day of their lives - its called racism. But for some reason, millions of Indians pass unnoticed in America under the guise of hispanic or Latino....some would even call them SPANISH!!!! lol. Remember, Spain is in Europe - where WHITE people come from, and here they are calling indians SPANISH. And dont think that its just whites doing this, Indians are doing it too! As if they can really tell a difference between an Indian from the rez and an Indian from the barrio!
Here are the facts - "hispanic" refers to the language the hispanic people speak - Spanish. Anyone who learnt spanish as a 1st language can be hispanic. There are white hispanics (Argentina) there are black hispanics (dominican republic) and then you have INDIAN hispanics (pretty much all the other hispanic countries)
The problem is people are redefining the word hispanic to mean people of the Indian race, but even hispanics are believing the hype and resent being called Indian. Now granted the word is a misnomer from Columbus, still, the point is clear, you are probably of the Indigenous American race if you are hispanic, and thats what Indian refers too whether we like it.
So get your facts straight, Hispanic is not a race, so it is impossible to be half indian and half hispanic for example. Stop fronting and represent. Natives up here need to respect the fact that not all Indian people know which "tribe" they originate from and "hispanic" people need to stop calling themselves hispanics and stop acting like immigrants. If you are Indian, then this is your land too...the white people are the immigrants, get it straight people.
We are Nican Tlaca (nahuatl word) Meaning the Original Inhabitants of this land wrongfully call "america"

KLIION JENSEN
08-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Oh maybe the average black man doesn't give a fuck when you call him a cracker and is just confused as to why the hell you would do it.

As am I.

think about it you dumb redneck cracker

VZA
08-05-2008, 03:07 PM
^^^

More victims of The Virgin Squad.

Don't fuck with 'em.

http://lolwigger.com/images/wiggers1a.jpg

They are in great numbers...

They are strong....

They are powerful.....

They are intelligent....