PDA

View Full Version : 'Bang 'Em Smurf' & 'Domination' = Silverback Guerillaz

Fero Blaque
08-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm that hardcore New York supporter no doubt.. so here's another duo I think you should hear. From Jamaica, Queens beefing with '50 Cent' for quite some time now but anyway these niggas are on top. They form 'Silverback Guerillaz' and really It's like all the QB-mixtape series forget them all the time.. they put some whack kids on Instead.

I'll drop some stuff from them here :

From the 'Groundwork Part 7' mixtape (Legally downloadable on 'DatPiff.com') that straight up hip-hop.

'Little Shop Of Horrors' :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUE_xl6YsYM

Here's a track from the official album 'God Giveth And God Taketh Away' .. a little deeper track named 'It Won't Stop' :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CWyALrQOTo

And I'll update this with uploaded tracks to 'zShare' but It's not exactly fast today, plus we should be able to drop an 'embedded' video here sons..

IronFingaz7
08-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah, Domo is nice. I got the album and a couple of the mixtapes. Domo is putting in work.

P.E.A.C.E.

Fero Blaque
08-05-2008, 10:57 AM
For sure, so is 'Bang 'Em Smurf' by the way he's on the mic aswell. Despite the fact he's Incarcerated as we speak and has been for a while now.

IronFingaz7
08-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I've only heard him a couple of times though and actually Bang 'Em is out now.

P.E.A.C.E.

Fero Blaque
08-05-2008, 11:04 AM
I see you're a Queens brother, word son I didn't know duke was out. But that's good to hear, I've bought like 'Groundwork Part 3' with the freestyles etc. and 6 and 7 plus their album. I'm from Red Hook, BK by the way.

So you've got any news on them ? Or heard some shit..

IronFingaz7
08-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I'm a Queens dude, but nah I just seen Domination's myspace one day and it said Smurf is home so thats how I found out, but I'm pretty sure since he home and shit they working on something, you know.

P.E.A.C.E.

Fero Blaque
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Word up son, I hear you. Show some appreciation people haha.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Ain't they been a part of G-Unit somewhere in the beginning?

IronFingaz7
08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Ain't they been a part of G-Unit somewhere in the beginning?

Bang 'Em was. From the story I remember [might be a little wrong] Bang 'Em created G-Unit along with 50, they we're close basically brothers and shit. Each one of them named their sons after each other, the time 50 got popped [the 9 time incident] Bang 'Em went to get revenge and hold 50 down, he got caught, went to prison, he called 50 no answers nothing, Bang 'Em mom put her house up just to bail Bang 'Em out of jail. When Bang 'Em got out he just said fuck 50 but he was hurt and just kept it to himself, but then 50 went on records dissing Bang'Em and shit and then that shit got serious and theres massive hatred now.

Again, some details might be a little wrong, but thats the gist of it.

P.E.A.C.E.

Edgar Erebus
08-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Therefore 50 was an asshole since day one? Niiiiice... and I used to be a fan.

IronFingaz7
08-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Therefore 50 was an asshole since day one? Niiiiice... and I used to be a fan.

Yeah, pretty much, thats a real fucked up move he pulled.

P.E.A.C.E.

Klawful
08-07-2008, 12:07 PM
If I remember correctly Bang 'Em was playing it cool while 50 was dissing him and the other guys untill 50 said on a track "I'm like God to you niggas" then Bang Em was like "Fuck you, there is only one god and it aint you" and it went on from there

Klawful
08-07-2008, 12:09 PM
It was featured on one of the Smack DVD's I think... Or maybe one of the Beef series.... not too sure

IronFingaz7
08-07-2008, 12:27 PM
If I remember correctly Bang 'Em was playing it cool while 50 was dissing him and the other guys untill 50 said on a track "I'm like God to you niggas" then Bang Em was like "Fuck you, there is only one god and it aint you" and it went on from there

Yep, Domo said Bang 'Em was hurt like he never seen his man like that before and shit, but I mean you can understand from how close these dudes were at one point.

And that portion was on the beef series.

P.E.A.C.E.

11th Chamber
08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
"Domination be Lisa Leslie, a big women"

havent heard anything from these cats in a while