PDA

View Full Version : Is 36chambers ever coming back???

maestro wooz
08-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I dont understand why whatever has happened with him has been a secret. There must have been some shady shit on someones part and thats why the story hasn't been told. If 36 pulled some shit, i dont see the harm unless you post his picture, name, address, and daily schedule. If tomb took over in a bloodless coup by seducing cilvaringz or some shit, well we should know that too because while i didnt buy ringz' album i did add him on myspace and we all support what hes doing by being on this site and deserve some measure of respect.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-07-2008, 05:04 AM
He has a life.

Suga Duga
08-07-2008, 08:33 AM
I dont understand why whatever has happened with him has been a secret. There must have been some shady shit on someones part and thats why the story hasn't been told. If 36 pulled some shit, i dont see the harm unless you post his picture, name, address, and daily schedule. If tomb took over in a bloodless coup by seducing cilvaringz or some shit, well we should know that too because while i didnt buy ringz' album i did add him on myspace and we all support what hes doing by being on this site and deserve some measure of respect.

why do you care? go back to your disabled e-friends, talkin bout heat's life

maestro wooz
08-07-2008, 11:43 PM
why do you care? go back to your disabled e-friends, talkin bout heat's life

i care cause i used to know the guy. Who the fuck are you to tell me to go anywhere. Send me a pm when youre relevant.

check two
08-09-2008, 12:21 AM
36 Chambers should come back to post in the Pro Wrestling thread.

Prolifical ENG
08-09-2008, 03:51 PM
well he works full time now and said his laptop is messed and needs a new one so he can post from home. I dont know if he has a laptop yet.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-09-2008, 03:57 PM
I know another forum he posts on. And it has nothing to do with music.