PDA

View Full Version : Some Dude arrested for threatning to kill OBAMA!!!

12weLvE
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080807/ap_on_el_pr/obama_threat

I know it is going to be a problem if he gets elected... The KKK and others will not like it at all. Mother fuckers take shit like this to the heart. Peopel that make threats like this should be fucking shot themselves. Well anyway Good Luck Obama I am def on his side for this election.

11th Chamber
08-07-2008, 11:13 PM
problem is, is this guy is just one of many who will attempt or want to attempt to end Obama's life.

diggy
08-07-2008, 11:37 PM
No surprise 2 me.

netscape check two
08-08-2008, 12:16 AM
It was talked about that he also said he would like to kill George Bush. I'm surprised that there haven't been more assassination attempts on Bush in the US and abroad.

11th Chamber
08-08-2008, 03:13 AM
I'm surprised that there haven't been more assassination attempts on Bush in the US and abroad.

I always thought that too. For a guy that ended up being so hated by everyone, dude is still standing

Wu-tang Fan
08-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Oboma is American's greatest hope. What he needs is security guys everywhere at his public events; on the roofs, in the crowds and backstage. The whole shit needs to be LOCKED DOWN. America cannot afford to lose Oboma.

Edgar Erebus
08-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Don't you understand that if Obama gets elected it just proves that KKK are irrelevant?

And he'll be killed, he has no chance of survival. What's a nigger who doesn't die of gunshot?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Don't you understand that if Obama gets elected it just proves that KKK are irrelevant?

yeah but maybe they ARE irrelevent, why are you biggin them up so much like that, theyre just a small bunch of loonitics. Why would the KKK have the power to infiltrate US governent security and assinate a pres?

and theyre gonna have to accept that. and i couldnt give a fuck if they cant. Black people in america>>>KKK in america. They are fighting a losing battle, Obama has already won the war, even if hes not pres.

Edgar Erebus
08-08-2008, 10:20 AM
yeah but maybe they ARE irrelevent, why are you biggin them up so much like that, theyre just a small bunch of loonitics. Why would the KKK have the power to infiltrate US governent security and assinate a pres?

and theyre gonna have to accept that. and i couldnt give a fuck if they cant. Black people in america>>>KKK in america. They are fighting a losing battle, Obama has already won the war, even if hes not pres.

Um... You misunderstood me again.

And Obama won't get killed by KKK. We'll never know who killed him. Just like we don't know who killed Kennedy.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2008, 10:21 AM
If Obama gets killed, everybody will remember him as a rap legend.

Edgar Erebus
08-08-2008, 11:29 AM
He's already that.

uVikbW3xjB4

12weLvE
08-08-2008, 11:38 AM
He's already that.

uVikbW3xjB4

haha nice find Slim lmao!!

TSA
08-08-2008, 12:20 PM
KKK is irrelevant as hell, there's like 12 of them left and they just hate skinheads

dezmond
08-08-2008, 12:29 PM
i thought kkk were funded by us gov........?
must be another one of them turban legends..........