begongo
08-08-2008, 10:11 AM
he created a legion of outrageously LOYAL faggots who idolize him

he made blackula shoot nudes and send them to him

...?
continue

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2008, 10:12 AM
nah, Black said to me, that she shooted those pics when she was 17/18... but still, how dumb u gotta be to send them to HEAT :O

begongo
08-08-2008, 10:14 AM
no matter the age, he made her shoot the pics and send them to him

JASPER
08-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Everyone has always hated Heat. I know I have. Well, except for that time he brought the BangBros passes. Good times.

benzo
08-08-2008, 10:17 AM
..and the pics are where haha?

begongo
08-08-2008, 10:27 AM
they're hidden in the darkest chambers of every corpse/corp or friend of a corpse/corp member's harddrive

12weLvE
08-08-2008, 11:13 AM
I think I ve seen the Blackula pictures in video that Style posted... nice titites.

Durag
08-08-2008, 11:16 AM
^^Yeah, same as that, i dont actually have them.

I didnt really have that much of a problem with Heat though, i thought he was a funny fucker, until that shit with Ben and we seen his tru identity

TAURO
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Heat is a fucking fag, you know how fucking ashamed I felt when I found out this fag was colombian?...he's a complete dick who's life revolves around the internet cos his actual life is a complete and total failure.

Blackula is cool but she acted like a complete fool sending those pics to that retard, the fact that she actually had some vested interest in that dickhead doesn't speak well for her.

12weLvE
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
At 48 Secs... God Damn Blackula.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGR02S2ueig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGR02S2ueig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TAURO
08-08-2008, 11:33 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGR02S2ueig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGR02S2ueig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha....I remember this vid, that bit at the very end with TSA's how does dick taste to you thread was fucked up. TSA got exposed in this one.

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
^i only posted it so i can get some pussy

nah, Black said to me, that she shooted those pics when she was 17/18... but still, how dumb u gotta be to send them to HEAT :O
evidentally they weren't sent to heat, the first half was sent to heats friend who she want out with and he was trying to get with her during it, that guy posted them on the corpse and that's how heat got em

but yeah, the corpse members have a deep child/father like obsession with heat and are constantly defending his name even tho its not brought up

little do they realize how geniunely faggot idolizing the guy on the internet for the internet alone is

you heard Wooz, he said ppl dont go to the corpse anymore cause they were 'trying to get lives' as a diss to stylemaster, a guy that retired at 31

Guarded By Martyrs
08-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Nah...That guy was a fucking idiotic prick.

SKAMPOE
08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Bwahahahahahaahahahaha....I remember this vid, that bit at the very end with TSA's how does dick taste to you thread was fucked up. TSA got exposed in this one.
hahahhaahhahahahaa hel yea he got exposed! he never rly rcovered from that sonning! hahaha

Blackula Spectacula
08-08-2008, 02:08 PM

Yo i'll admit it .. I was pretty dumb. Extremely. I'm not perfect I make mistakes. Reason why heat exposed me was because I told him I didn't wanna talk to him ne more, I started dating someone at the time and heat wanted me to dump the dude .. I'm sure heat will deny all this but it's true. Don't tell me Heat doesn't fall for girls on the internet. Look what he did to that NYbutters girl and Gjinxes they all rejected him and him on a drunken rage posts their nudes on the corpse then once he sobered up he delete the thread.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Well, it's all good now.

Blackula Spectacula
08-08-2008, 02:14 PM
i'll get my revenge on heat no worries

SKAMPOE
08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Yo i'll admit it .. I was pretty dumb. Extremely. I'm not perfect I make mistakes. Reason why heat exposed me was because I told him I didn't wanna talk to him ne more, I started dating someone at the time and heat wanted me to dump the dude .. I'm sure heat will deny all this but it's true. Don't tell me Heat doesn't fall for girls on the internet. Look what he did to that NYbutters girl and Gjinxes they all rejected him and him on a drunken rage posts their nudes on the corpse then once he sobered up he delete the thread.
yeah hes a faggit, he tryed to post my noods too, but i slapped him with a subpenna!

Main Street
08-08-2008, 04:33 PM
↑ sounds pretty gay 2 me Skamp Hoe

11th Chamber
08-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Aside from the black black nudes, Heat is a total faggot and a piece of shit and im happy we dont have to deal with him anymore

HANZO
08-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Heat once was a funny bastard. give him credit for dat.

11th Chamber
08-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Heat once was a funny bastard. give him credit for dat.

yea he did some funny shit, but his last 6 months here was spent raiding threads in Wu Chamber and Hip Hop Shop just randomly talking shit and calling people fags

WARPATH
08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Don't you guys have anything else to do? ninja gaiden 2 is pretty fun.

ZigZag
08-08-2008, 10:03 PM
FROM THE ROTTEN CARCUS OF THECORPSE.COM THE GOD MOFO SPEAKS....

YourMySondula (9:25:23 PM): IGHT HERES THE STATEMENT. TAURO HAS NEVER FAUGHT IN HIS LIFE. NEBRASKIAN ASSASSIN SAID WACKULA DATED MY FRIEND THATS HOW I GOT THE NUDES IS BULLSHIT, SHES A HOE AND SENT ME NUDES AND GOT EXPOSED TWICE BY ME, WACKULA SAID I FALL FOR GIRLS, ONLY THING IMA FALL IN IS BUTTERFLYS TITYS, JINX IS STILL MY BOO ALSO, AND I CAN STILL GET WACKULA NUDES BUT I DONT LIKE FAKE BOOBS, I LIKE REAL TITS LIKE BUTTERS, AND SHE SAID SHE WILL GET HERR REVENGE, HOW MY SON JOEY IS GONNA SMASH THIS MONTH..PEACE TO ZIG AND SKAMPS

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS DIPSET ALL MOTHERFUCKIN DAY!
http://a855.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_2588ab0141683c8e036e538c9b7fd09e.jpg

ZigZag
08-08-2008, 10:16 PM

YOU STILL PRETTY DUMB.... I WONT GET INTO IT WITH YOU BUT I KNOW WHAT U BE DOIN...WHEN U BUT YA HEAD CLOSE TO THE GROUND U CAN HERE A STAMPEDE...BUT WHEN U PUT YOUR EAR EVEN CLOSER U CAN HERE SOME POOR SOUL GETTTING TRAMPLED BY THAT STAMPEDE.

L~>1<~NKS
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM

That vids was sick - large up Style for that one....

HANZO
08-08-2008, 10:35 PM
lmao an official corpse statement.

shit getting serious. duh online soap opera continues.

TAURO
08-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Heat if you read this, you're invited to amsterdam 09, since i've never "fought" before you will be safe ;).....see ya there faggot.

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:32 PM
well black you can't use age as an excuse cause you were 22 when you sent me mines

but honestly this is the deadest horse on wucorp since "did you hear ghostface be3fed with 50"

ZigZag
08-08-2008, 11:37 PM
WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD. I CAN HEAR THE BREAKS OF LIL WTC KIDS HEARTS THAT THOUGHT BLACKULA WAS A "QUEEN."

Blackula Spectacula
08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
YOU STILL PRETTY DUMB.... I WONT GET INTO IT WITH YOU BUT I KNOW WHAT U BE DOIN...WHEN U BUT YA HEAD CLOSE TO THE GROUND U CAN HERE A STAMPEDE...BUT WHEN U PUT YOUR EAR EVEN CLOSER U CAN HERE SOME POOR SOUL GETTTING TRAMPLED BY THAT STAMPEDE.

you're homo-erotic nigger

HANZO
08-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Heat if you read this, you're invited to amsterdam 09, since i've never "fought" before you will be safe ;).....see ya there faggot.

someone tell Heat he is officially invited.

Blackula Spectacula
08-08-2008, 11:50 PM
WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD. I CAN HEAR THE BREAKS OF LIL WTC KIDS HEARTS THAT THOUGHT BLACKULA WAS A "QUEEN."

Yo Booshard I wanna know what the fuck is your problem with me? I remember when this all went down you were all buddy buddy with me .. "You don't deserve this shit" blah blah .. So what is it that ticked you off? i never really got it.. what made you mad?

ZigZag
08-08-2008, 11:52 PM
you're homo-erotic nigger

:f:tease:

http://pointlessbanter.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/lamar.jpg
u mad?

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:53 PM
his b-movie career was a flop

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005LQ01.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/10/12/37/10123733_tml.jpg

ZigZag
08-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Yo Booshard I wanna know what the fuck is your problem with me? I remember when this all went down you were all buddy buddy with me .. "You don't deserve this shit" blah blah .. So what is it that ticked you off? i never really got it.. what made you mad?

u know what you did nucca. n if u really gave a shit u would of asked me but its whater ma i really dont care ya dig?? i dont really have to chew ur ass cuz other ppl doin it...tis karma.

ZigZag
08-09-2008, 12:02 AM
his b-movie career was a flop

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005LQ01.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

wonk wonk you wack nigga.

yo the dude look more like u cuz u n him have the same nostrils

ZigZag
08-09-2008, 12:07 AM
P.S. WACKULA DONT FEEL TOO BAD U NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT KARMA AFTER PLAYIN ME.

GJINX DID TOO AND SO DID BUTTERFLY N I THINK SHE GOT IT THE WORST CUZ SHE WAS THE CLOSES TO ME IN REALITY. ONLY ONE I DONT KNOW ABOUT IS EXCURSION FAT ASS...SHE PROBABLY CHOKED ON A KRISPY KREME OR SOME SHIT

DONT MESS WITH THE ZIG U WILL LIE N A POOL FULL OF SHIT.

TSA
08-09-2008, 12:10 AM
http://a856.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/109/m_a19927ec56cf8d083c31d8a3ccbfe21f.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=17933449)AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAHAHA!

netscape check two
08-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Is this about Heathholda?

Blackula Spectacula
08-09-2008, 12:30 AM
P.S. WACKULA DONT FEEL TOO BAD U NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUGHT KARMA AFTER PLAYIN ME.

GJINX DID TOO AND SO DID BUTTERFLY N I THINK SHE GOT IT THE WORST CUZ SHE WAS THE CLOSES TO ME IN REALITY. ONLY ONE I DONT KNOW ABOUT IS EXCURSION FAT ASS...SHE PROBABLY CHOKED ON A KRISPY KREME OR SOME SHIT

More like don't mess with zig or he'll cry to his bf heat. You two belong together <3, and Don't worry Negrito I ain't Mad, this shits happened before i'm over it. I notice You only come on here when theres a thread about me, you're really concerned pa, thats cute.

SHRAP
08-09-2008, 02:35 AM
wutangcorp isnt worthy of heats posts

netscape check two
08-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Hello Skale. :thumbup:

11th Chamber
08-09-2008, 02:45 AM

:f:tease:

http://pointlessbanter.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/lamar.jpg
u mad?

u know what you did nucca. n if u really gave a shit u would of asked me but its whater ma i really dont care ya dig?? i dont really have to chew ur ass cuz other ppl doin it...tis karma.

wonk wonk you wack nigga.

yo the dude look more like u cuz u n him have the same nostrils

LOL at this wack ass loser

whats yer response, a picture of Hell Rell with an intimidating look on his face? Cmon blood..

Robert
08-09-2008, 06:27 AM
Does HEAT really deserve his props? Sure, he was funny at times but lets recap.

After being banned from Wucorp he printed off that picture of Armani, ejaculated on it, took a photo of the mess and posted it on the corpse. Lets break that down. What kind of person would do that as a joke? Perhaps someone who is taking the internet furiously serious in the 07? Perhaps someone who is a sociopath? That whole shit oozed emotion, real emotion.

Lets not even get started on the "EXPOSED" threads over at the corpse. This guy deserves props for successfully covering up how emotionally unstable he is in Perth, Amboy to a bunch of people with Aspergers syndrome.

TAURO
08-09-2008, 07:19 AM

Wigga please...

Blackula Spectacula
08-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Does HEAT really deserve his props? Sure, he was funny at times but lets recap.

After being banned from Wucorp he printed off that picture of Armani, ejaculated on it, took a photo of the mess and posted it on the corpse. Lets break that down. What kind of person would do that as a joke? Perhaps someone who is taking the internet furiously serious in the 07? Perhaps someone who is a sociopath? That whole shit oozed emotion, real emotion.

Lets not even get started on the "EXPOSED" threads over at the corpse. This guy deserves props for successfully covering up how emotionally unstable he is in Perth, Amboy to a bunch of people with Aspergers syndrome.

I'm really Glad not everyone heres a complete idiot/follower.

Robert
08-10-2008, 03:17 AM
We're too real for them. They aint ready yet.

NIGHT MAYOR
08-10-2008, 04:35 AM

yet he feels such a need to send a messenger to the corp to defend his e-honor. rofl, shits halirious.

FROM THE ROTTEN CARCUS OF THECORPSE.COM THE GOD MOFO SPEAKS....

YourMySondula (9:25:23 PM): IGHT HERES THE STATEMENT. TAURO HAS NEVER FAUGHT IN HIS LIFE. NEBRASKIAN ASSASSIN SAID WACKULA DATED MY FRIEND THATS HOW I GOT THE NUDES IS BULLSHIT, SHES A HOE AND SENT ME NUDES AND GOT EXPOSED TWICE BY ME, WACKULA SAID I FALL FOR GIRLS, ONLY THING IMA FALL IN IS BUTTERFLYS TITYS, JINX IS STILL MY BOO ALSO, AND I CAN STILL GET WACKULA NUDES BUT I DONT LIKE FAKE BOOBS, I LIKE REAL TITS LIKE BUTTERS, AND SHE SAID SHE WILL GET HERR REVENGE, HOW MY SON JOEY IS GONNA SMASH THIS MONTH..PEACE TO ZIG AND SKAMPS

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS DIPSET ALL MOTHERFUCKIN DAY!
http://a855.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/110/l_2588ab0141683c8e036e538c9b7fd09e.jpg

c'mon mang, find a new forum hahahah we dont want you here heat, now fuck off :f

ZigZag
08-10-2008, 07:22 AM
More like don't mess with zig or he'll cry to his bf heat. You two belong together <3, and Don't worry Negrito I ain't Mad, this shits happened before i'm over it. I notice You only come on here when theres a thread about me, you're really concerned pa, thats cute.

i only came in this thread to post heats requested statement. i could of careless about ur e-drama. i didn't even knew this thread existed til heat asked me to post his "comment."

LOL at this wack ass loser

whats yer response, a picture of Hell Rell with an intimidating look on his face? Cmon blood..

i dont care enough anymore to make witty comebacks...sites wack now

Blackula Spectacula
08-10-2008, 07:03 PM
i only came in this thread to post heats requested statement. i could of careless about ur e-drama. i didn't even knew this thread existed til heat asked me to post his "comment."

i dont care enough anymore to make witty comebacks...sites wack now

hahahahaha heats so concerned about his internet life. smh

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 07:56 PM
LMAO....i dont mean to act all high and mighty and above all of this cuz i log on here regulary and i enjoy it no doubt...

but..........

SLOW DOWN!!!!! its the internet!!! have fun with it...how can you really catch feelings over something you've never heard, touched or felt???? I understand you can get to kno someone on here but some of these vendettas and intense rivalries....
Like Robert said...only a sociopath would do some of that shit and go to these lenghts.

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2008, 06:03 AM
yea he did some funny shit, but his last 6 months here was spent raiding threads in Wu Chamber and Hip Hop Shop just randomly talking shit and calling people fags

hahahaha i miss that

basically to me it's simple: heat was a weird dude who made me laugh and i think the site would be more interesting if he was still posting.

2 things i wanna point out:

- i saw tauro mention amsterdam 09. i will go out on a limb and say that the idea of wu-corp posters meeting up in amsterdam wouldn't have happened if the corpse hadn't done it in 05. don't get mad at me for pointing that out... just sayin.

- heat didn't invent picture posts but more so than anyone else he gave it a certain style that i see many try to imitate and few even come close to being as good. but it wasn't just that; he brought a lot of stuff to wu-corp that people don't even realize. i saw robert mention something about heat being "furiously serious" which is ironic because that's actually derived from a heat-ism. he was the first to use the word "furious" to describe someone taking something too serious.

anyway, if heat got all his posts deleted and then banned for making a joke (whether you thought it was funny or not) then isn't the person who did the banning the one taking things too seriously? i mean it's not like the joke involved real life. it was a photoshop that lived on the internet for 2 weeks and disappeared. you can accuse heat of being a lot of things but "furiously serious" is not one of them.

but whatever, ask ben who made him laugh more than any other poster in all the years he's been here and if he gives you an honest answer i'm sure it would be heat.

Durag
08-11-2008, 07:57 AM
^Yeah good points. I thought he was a funny bastard too, but he did go overboard with that Amani thing, and he definitly takes the internet too seriously

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2008, 09:44 AM
i think you got it wrong. heat doesn't take anything seriously. if he had taken shit seriously then he would never have posted the amani picture. his lack of taking anything seriously is what caused him to piss off ben which led to him getting banned and somehow through some perverse magic it wound up with people believing heat's the one who takes shit too seriously...

anyway, bans are about as serious as the internet gets. crude photoshops are either funny or stupid but never serious.

TSA
08-11-2008, 09:52 AM
that's a lie, he started taking a lot of shit seriously before leaving
the blackula thing was flat out pathetic, and everytime something would happen it would turn into a personal ass battle of too much information, no comedy and introspect that would make the E! channel tremble at it's foundations

and im not digging the guy getting creditted for furious seriousosity

before i came in here everyone took everything VERY seriously, but not furiously seriously, so i doubt he was pioneering that shit

i remember my early-early posts,

Who has the biggest dick in the wu

What does dick taste like

and so forth, when i drop them bangers the whole forum went nuts with gays that took shit too seriously and had no sense of humor, a year or later if i were to drop those everyone would get it and move the fuck on, unlike then

that's like me crediting heat with the notorious extended hand,and you don't want me to do that shit cause i can dig and find something

i didn't realize the guys posts until he started going into the wuforum and dissing foriegners, that cracked me the fuck up, but prior to that i didn't know shit about gen chat, just that i was full of gays looking for friends

11th Chamber
08-11-2008, 10:09 AM
anyway, if heat got all his posts deleted and then banned for making a joke (whether you thought it was funny or not) then isn't the person who did the banning the one taking things too seriously?.

I cant agree with u at all on that one. Ben had every reason to ban Heat for doing that shit

Also, as TSA brought up the Blackula thing, u could literally see the dude getting emotional on a fucking forum. Thats just pathetic

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2008, 10:57 AM
it's gotten to the point where i have no idea what's even being discussed. i didn't say ben was wrong in banning him but if we're comparing who was taking the situation more seriously then i'd say it was the one deleting posts, banning heat, and de-vaticaning heat's friends.

and i literally have no idea what TSA's point is. i said that before robert used the word "furious" to describe people being super serious i saw heat use it, and heat was the first i saw use the word that way. i looked at the thread title to make sure this was the right place for that comment and it was.

as far as everyone getting used to you making threads about homoerotic topics well i don't see how that has anything to do with heat :?

and as far as the blackula thing, while everyone at wu-corp was literally fawning all over her he was the one calling her a "creepy eskimo" and saying she had fake tits which is much more entertaining to read than "where are you from, sexy ;D" ad nauseum...

TSA
08-11-2008, 11:04 AM
my point is i used furisouly like that before him and robert i believe was quoting me, and the homo eroticism is an example of ppl taking things seriously but not furiously seriously with the advent of the gods accendance to heaven

and his dealings with blackula were flat out shameful, but real. He wasn't funny about anything dealing with blackula, just REALLY REALLY dead serious/hurt.

*Retracts hand*

Robert
08-11-2008, 12:09 PM
i saw robert mention something about heat being "furiously serious" which is ironic because that's actually derived from a heat-ism. he was the first to use the word "furious" to describe someone taking something too serious.

Lol. I think that's drawing a pretty long bow. I extend my hand anyway.....

Edit: I see TSA is claiming "furiously serious" also. "Furiously serious" is well known Australian slang for "faaaarrrrkkk yuuuooooo kaaarrrrnnntttt". We win.

*extends hand*

DrunkenMasta303
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
haha, strong discussions about banned forum members always amuse me http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

HANZO
08-11-2008, 03:09 PM
haha, strong discussions about banned forum members always amuse me http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

dnt worry, if your ever banned you shall be discussed with a 'furiously' serious attitude aswell.

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
i know heat didn't invent the word or the concept but the fact is i saw him use it a lot in certain situations, then i saw it being used at the corpse, then i saw mr. bateman use it on wu-corp and then robert. this was all some time late last year. heat was the first i saw to use it in that context and it's just one example. we can deconstruct heat for days but we'd still be left with the fact that this website would be just a little more fun with him around. that's all.

little more fun > little less fun

Huggasaurus Sex
08-11-2008, 03:59 PM
and as far as heat's dealings with blackula:

1) if it weren't for heat blackula would never have even signed up with wu-corp

2) heat got virgin nudes which is like an internet version of the mickey mantle rookie card

all i'm saying is if people are gonna rag on heat for anything it should be real shit like entering dark bars with sunglasses and wearing pancho's all the time even when it's not raining -- not being "furiously serious" or being "pathetic" in his dealings with blackula which don't really apply to him as much as it would to most of wu-corp

Robert
08-12-2008, 12:30 PM
we can deconstruct heat for days but we'd still be left with the fact that this website would be just a little more fun with him around. that's all.

Possibly. He certainly had a deep and profound love for Australians. Would he even come back if he was allowed to?

Pierre Potwinkle
08-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Like Huggah Said

Heat Fathered All Of You Fags Fucking Picture Game
Huggah Was The First Who Got It Tight Then The Rest Followed
Then Fat Ass Skampoe Officaly Killed It
Like Sinbad Killed Arnies Son In Jingle All The Way

Heat Shits On All Of You When It Comes To Funny Posters
Ok Hes A Bit Gay And Depressed Now But That Dont Take Away His God Status

Blackula Spectacula
08-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Firm .. Heat obviously takes it serious because look what he did to butters? hahahah omg I don't wanna get into that too much but I know what happened .. She rejected him (as I did in the past) and then in a drunken emotional rage he posts NYbutters pics .. lets not forget the poor girl is going through a divorce/custody battle with her husband for her son. Then once he sobers up he comes to realize what he did was wrong and deletes the whole thread.. But how pathetic the whole thing is, is that he used Drews account to make it seem like He's not a complete vengeful, conniving son of a bitch.

Heat aka Freddy is taking it serious. Stop looking up to him as if he's some cool dude, it's just an internet persona he's not really like this in real life but i'll agree with Robert that heats a sociopath

Huggasaurus Sex
08-12-2008, 05:50 PM
ahhhaha ok well all i know is that keeping some stupid internet slut's nudes secret is more serious than posting them in a jilted drunken rage if you think about it.

i mean really think about it.

but yeah deleting threads is gay...

but then again, it's like i said, i'm not even sure what's being discussed any more at this point. basically heat was the odb of this forum: a lot of people thought he was annoying, some rambling, drunken idiot, but he brought a unique style and the site would be just a little more fun with him around.

that's all.

Blackula Spectacula
08-12-2008, 09:33 PM
you taking heats "unique posting style" too serious Gawd

Huggasaurus Sex
08-13-2008, 12:15 AM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5194/blackulaay2.jpg
[blackula's vagina]

*EXTENDS FINGER*

netscape check two
08-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I still have a cassette player in my car.

Blackula Spectacula
08-13-2008, 01:00 AM
I still have a cassette player in my car.

sweet

Huggasaurus Sex
08-13-2008, 01:16 AM
I still have a cassette player in my car.what part of africa is pennsylvania?

netscape check two
08-13-2008, 01:19 AM
what part of africa is pennsylvania?

East of Swaziland.

Huggasaurus Sex
08-13-2008, 01:39 AM
i thought swaziland was in europe

DrunkenMasta303
08-13-2008, 01:45 AM
i thought swaziland was in europe

cmon, dont act blond...u know its switzerland

Huggasaurus Sex
08-13-2008, 03:24 AM
i didn't spell it like that so don't blame me. i'm a wal-mart greeter not a professor for christ's sake.

TSA
08-13-2008, 12:10 PM
and as far as heat's dealings with blackula:

1) if it weren't for heat blackula would never have even signed up with wu-corp

2) heat got virgin nudes which is like an internet version of the mickey mantle rookie card

all i'm saying is if people are gonna rag on heat for anything it should be real shit like entering dark bars with sunglasses and wearing pancho's all the time even when it's not raining -- not being "furiously serious" or being "pathetic" in his dealings with blackula which don't really apply to him as much as it would to most of wu-corp
no, heat was really really serious with blackula and the both of them ruined every thread they were in fighting unhilariously for days.
and heats weren't virgin noods they were sent to him by his friend that went out with here.

Blackula Spectacula
08-13-2008, 04:08 PM
no, heat was really really serious with blackula and the both of them ruined every thread they were in fighting unhilariously for days.
and heats weren't virgin noods they were sent to him by his friend that went out with here.

my ex wasn't friends with Heat. Iono about now though . I know Heat harrased him for a bit, that shit was annoying smh. ne way getting too personal, that is all i'm going to speak on about this.

Huggasaurus Sex
08-14-2008, 04:10 AM
and heats weren't virgin noods they were sent to him by his friend that went out with here.ok you're right. heat was a serious poster and even if blackula had never known heat i'm sure everyone's favorite wu-corp pin up would've eventually found this wu-tang fan forum and posted naked pictures of herself.

yes

TSA
09-04-2008, 10:30 PM
firm is loosing his boyhood charm

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s280/ratgirl4136/ugly_man.jpg

The Hound
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
pfft samuel l jackson used furious before any of you

Maccabee Ridah
09-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Yo, can some1 tell me who is Heat??!! I have read few threads bout him, but i dunno who he is!!! So can some1 hook me up??!

P.E.A.C.E.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-06-2008, 03:15 PM
I thought u were Heat.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Im glad Huggah still posts here every now and then.

i know heat didn't invent the word or the concept but the fact is i saw him use it a lot in certain situations, then i saw it being used at the corpse, then i saw mr. bateman use it on wu-corp and then robert. this was all some time late last year. heat was the first i saw to use it in that context and it's just one example. we can deconstruct heat for days but we'd still be left with the fact that this website would be just a little more fun with him around. that's all.

Yeah, i blatantly copied it from heat.

I thought it sounded good.

Obviously other people did also.

Honestly, i never found heat that amusing when he posted here.

I found it funnier when he was talking about Gubi, Froth, Stringer, Wooz etc.

*wishes wooz still posted here*

ilzPotent
09-07-2008, 02:11 AM
WTF??? How you going to send nudes to anybody on the internet? And y Heat????? that fat head??? Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha hahahahahahahah

and you still here posting? wow thats pretty gangsta.... yo zig, lol, you stoopid.

EAGLE EYE
09-07-2008, 02:13 AM
his head is quite fat

ilzPotent
09-07-2008, 02:20 AM
wow that came out pretty ghey...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-07-2008, 10:56 AM
I knew this colour was someones.

Why did the stream of photos from NY bathrooms suddenly cease ilzpotent.

A heart turned cold?

CHRONZ
09-07-2008, 01:34 PM
lmao at all this shit...
Yo pm's with nudes to peepz ypu dont even know?..
thats kinda HOE like, and if you act like a hoe you get treated like one nah mean!