PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Know The Ledge is Predominately Male?

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 11:06 AM
i was just looking a some of the post by members of wutangcorp and i notice that the majority of posts are posted by male members. im just wondering why no females ever bother posting their thoughts?

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-08-2008, 11:16 AM
what you talking about wu corp is 85% bitch, 5% wise.

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:18 AM
there 2 females on this whole site, but at the same time i dont even kno why males bother on here, the discussions suck and always end up being about yakub

Marlo Stanfield
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
yeah theres rarely a civil discussion discussing civilization around here

Marlo Stanfield
08-08-2008, 11:27 AM
one of the things that always gets me when i come on here is that there will be 50+ people viewing general chat and shit, 1-3 people viewing know the ledge.... i dont know if people dont want to bother listening to the dumb shit... or that its a reflection of society in that people dont give a shit

dezmond
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
the majority of posts are posted by male members.

Thats the answer right there dummy

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-08-2008, 11:36 AM
the word of Woman is Final.

and noone wants that in KTL ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahhahahahahahha git it?

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
one of the things that always gets me when i come on here is that there will be 50+ people viewing general chat and shit, 1-3 people viewing know the ledge.... i dont know if people dont want to bother listening to the dumb shit... or that its a reflection of society in that people dont give a shit
the fuck you mean society doesn't give a shit?
reptillian white pyramid builders are moe discussed on here then economics
KTL has nothign to do with the world, sunny winters and his secondaries have ruined it and lord know why he's not ban cause what he's doing is spamming

ppl on KTL are generally very superstitious and ignorant, i have my most civil and intelligent conversations on Gen chat

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM

whenever i see that i think the same thing

TSA
08-08-2008, 11:47 AM
cause your dumb

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 11:49 AM
^^^^lol funny.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
the real answer is because 95% of women really dont give a fuck about the type of stuff in here. You ever sat down with a 'normal' girl and discussed ancient sumeria? lol cus if you do you aint gettin no pussy!

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 12:23 PM
^^^lmfao......

Mic Tyson
08-08-2008, 12:31 PM
KTL has nothign to do with the world, sunny winters and his secondaries have ruined it and lord know why he's not ban cause what he's doing is spamming

who are sunny winters secondaries on here?

Visionz
08-08-2008, 01:34 PM
who are sunny winters secondaries on here?
shit, when I first got here I thought there was a whole slew of 5%er's here..........as it turns out that was either mostly Sunny or he's got about 15 cousins and they all share the same computer

Apsu was one of 'em, I can't remember all the others but realistically there was about two or three others, Wooly Noggins just came to mind.

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 01:41 PM
whatever happen to these guys?

SID
08-08-2008, 01:44 PM
i was just looking a some of the post by members of wutangcorp and i notice that the majority of posts are posted by male members. im just wondering why no females ever bother posting their thoughts?

From my experience most chicks aren that interested in politics and "deep" topics, they would rather talk about day to day stuff having a laugh and that...iam not shovenistic or sexist but i would say these kind of topics are just generaly not in a chicks list of interests.

There are some exceptions though obviously, my dream girl is one i can talk on a "level" with...but they prety rare in this day and age

PEACE

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
you no by yourself sidious...

SID
08-08-2008, 01:54 PM
^meaning?

Mic Tyson
08-08-2008, 01:57 PM
shit, when I first got here I thought there was a whole slew of 5%er's here..........as it turns out that was either mostly Sunny or he's got about 15 cousins and they all share the same computer

Apsu was one of 'em, I can't remember all the others but realistically there was about two or three others, Wooly Noggins just came to mind.

rofl

11th Chamber
08-08-2008, 02:23 PM

ppl on KTL are generally very superstitious and ignorant, i have my most civil and intelligent conversations on Gen chat

Agreed

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 02:28 PM
meaning?

i wish their were more woman on here who are interested in world issues and religions then woman who are more concerned about what color lip gloss they should wear.

WARPATH
08-08-2008, 02:40 PM
i wish their were more woman on here who are interested in world issues and religions then woman who are more concerned about what color lip gloss they should wear.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which get's filled first.

11th Chamber
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM

yea but what guy wants to nail a chick that doesnt have some bangin lip gloss on and talks politics all day?

Regardless, KTL has been fucked for over a year. Me myself, I have huge interest in world issues and religion, but the people in here (Sunny, Black Man) are the last people I will discuss anything with

Charles Barry
08-08-2008, 03:42 PM

That's the funniest shit I've read on this forum.

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 04:08 PM
yea but what guy wants to nail a chick that doesnt have some bangin lip gloss on and talks politics all day?

Regardless, KTL has been fucked for over a year. Me myself, I have huge interest in world issues and religion, but the people in here (Sunny, Black Man) are the last people I will discuss anything with

seems like you dont share what you know with the likes of me neither

Giflord
08-08-2008, 05:03 PM
we need more earfs!!!!!! drop ya knowledge queens!!!!

aha nah tho, females minds are dominated by emotion based thoughts instead of logic based so they dont care too much about mathematical and scientific type thought process. we should up pics of cute guys, maybe then they will post more...

Fatal Guillotine
08-08-2008, 05:09 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....NO.

dezmond
08-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Theres a lot of bitches on here...

Jus not female.

TSA
08-10-2008, 01:33 PM
we need more earfs!!!!!! drop ya knowledge queens!!!!

aha nah tho, females minds are dominated by emotion based thoughts instead of logic based so they dont care too much about mathematical and scientific type thought process. we should up pics of cute guys, maybe then they will post more...
^see...ignorant

the ppl on here are ERY ignorant and VERY superstitious, like when you watch those movies with the svages and some guy pulls out a watch and they think it's a doom day devices and start freaking out and thinking he's a god

but then look at KTL
Gulliani joins the election, he's the anti-christ and will bring the end of the world, and 9/11 was part of his plot, guilliani loses pitifully, Obama is the anti-christ

they believe in reptillain ppl

the georgia russia war is a pretext to the end of the world, as is 9/11(which happens in other regions of the world weekly)

they believe black people are god although black ppl cut infront of them every single day in the lunch line and make fun of their chuck e cheese looking shoes

oh, and everything except internet blogs are lies used to manipulate ppl, like water...water is used to manipulate ppl, into do what idk, but water is a control device, ask pale horse

like, if there was an entity that had SO much power that they planned and staged WWI and WWII, all wars after, control all militaries, control all governments, and control our minds with drinking water and microchips they would REALLY have to hide their intentions if they wanted to make some oil money from Iraq?

why the fuck would illuminati have to hide if they're that powerful? if they reveal themselves whos gonna stop being? Stilluminati? Nas?

Mr. X
08-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Fucking hippies ruining KTL.

Longbongcilvaringz
08-10-2008, 02:18 PM
My all encompassing theory of male nerdiness easily explains this situation.

Additionally it explains the demographic of the entire site.

The majority of people in KTL have despicable ideological and moral frameworks.

Most of what is written in here is repugnant even to warped Wu Tang fans who are generally receptive to all manner of nonsense.

Moreover, as has been shown in this thread, people here stereotype and categorise everything without consideration of variation and subtlety.

Discussion is impossible with such people, they are exponents of the extremes of society, and are unwilling to even consider the possibility that their concept of reality is at all flawed.

Take the view of women demonstrated by some in this thread, its pathetic. Women are just other humans, you degenerates. "they" don't all think and act in the same manner.

Jesus Price

Anyway, the lofty assertion that anything written in here is more meritorious than anything written in any other part of the forum is laughable.

Dont fucking kid yourselves.

TSA is right.

And i like it how all you germs distinguish yourselves by saying stuff like "the mainstream arent prepared for the revelations which us on the fringes pocess".

Its complete and utter bull shit.

You're all easily influenced, blog educated, high school drop outs.

Dont give yourselves too much credit.

PB.

Mr. X
08-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Damn the Patriots!

Philanthropy 4 Life!

STYLE
08-10-2008, 03:27 PM
wtf does TSA know? thinks its a good idea for his gov to sample his kids dna and catalog it without his knowledge or consent. he said they will do good things with it.

the same gov that he admits to being run by "fuckups"

smh....

believing in no conspiracies is worse than believing in all conspiracies.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 03:32 PM

Most of what is written in here is repugnant even to warped Wu Tang fans who are generally receptive to all manner of nonsense.

Moreover, as has been shown in this thread, people here stereotype and categorise everything without consideration of variation and subtlety.

Discussion is impossible with such people, they are exponents of the extremes of society, and are unwilling to even consider the possibility that their concept of reality is at all flawed.

Take the view of women demonstrated by some in this thread, its pathetic. Women are just other humans, you degenerates. "they" don't all think and act in the same manner.

Jesus Price

Anyway, the lofty assertion that anything written in here is more meritorious than anything written in any other part of the forum is laughable.

TSA is right.

And i like it how all you germs distinguish yourselves by saying stuff like "the mainstream arent prepared for the revelations which us on the fringes pocess".

PB.

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/standing-ovation-0907-lg.jpg

Fatal Guillotine
08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
i think we members of wu corp need to persuade some INTELLIGENT women into joining this site. too much damn testerone

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 03:48 PM
If there was an intelligent woman that you speak of, she would be hideous, and
we would probably reject her.

Fatal Guillotine
08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOO......so you telling me there are no intelligent woman who are fine?

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Listen....most of us here arent truly 'intelligent'......look at the real smart males out
there.....they are hideous and socially awkward.
You can't have both. its virtually impossible. I've yet to see it done.

So to answer your question...no, there are no fine intelligent women. Just fine women
who THINK they are intelligent.

Fatal Guillotine
08-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Marilyn McCord Adams, (born 1943) O
Linda Martin Alcoff
Alice Ambrose, (1906-2001)
Pamela Sue Anderson
Julia Annas
G. E. M. Anscombe, (1918-2001) C O R W
Hannah Arendt, (1906-1975) C O R W
Arete of Cyrene, (4th century B.C.)
Aristoclea, (6th century B.C)
Aspasia of Miletus, (5th century B.C.)
Mary Astell, (1666-1731) A B C D1 D2 R
Babette Babich (1956-)
Linda Badham, (born 1950)
Annette Baier, (born 1929) O
Ban Zhao, (c. 35-100) D2
Antoinette Brown, (1825-1921) D2
Judith Butler, (born 1956)
Mary Whiton Calkins, (1863-1930) W
Nancy Cartwright (born 1943) O
Margaret Cavendish, (1623-1673) A B C R
Christine de Pizan, (c. 1365-c. 1430) G R
Andrea Christofidou
Patricia Churchland, (born 1943) C
Hélène Cixous, (born 1937) R
Catherine Trotter Cockburn, (1679-1749) A B C R W
Lady Anne Finch Conway, (1631-1679) A B C D1 O R W
Simone de Beauvoir, (1908-1986) D1 O R W
Émilie du Châtelet, (1706-1749) R
Raya Dunayevskaya, (1910-1987)
Dorothy Edgington
George Eliot, (1819-1880) G R
Elisabeth of Bohemia, (1618-1680) A B C R
Bracha L. Ettinger R1
Philippa Foot, (born 1920) C O W
Linda Quan Foy (born 1948)
Dorothea Frede, (1941-)
Margaret Gilbert
Charlotte Perkins Gilman, (1860-1935)
Hannah Ginsborg
Emma Goldman, (1869–1940)
Marie de Gournay, (1565-1645) D2
Celia Green, (born 1935)
Marjorie Grene, (born 1910)
Susan Haack, (born 1945) W
Jane Heal
Virginia Held
Ágnes Heller, (born 1929)
Heloise, (1101-1162) D2
Mary Hesse, (born 1924)
Hildegard of Bingen, (1098-1179) D1 R
Hipparchia, (4th century BC)
Jennifer Hornsby, (born 1951) O
Rosalind Hursthouse
Hypatia of Alexandria, (370-415) C R
Luce Irigaray, (born 1930) C O R
Martha Klein
Christine Korsgaard
Julia Kristeva, (born 1941) C O R
Susanne Langer, (1895-1985) O R W
Michèle Le Dœuff, (born 1948) O R
Leontion, (4th century BC)
Rosa Luxemburg, (1871-1919) R
Catherine Macaulay, (1731-1791) G
Penelope Maddy
Ruth Barcan Marcus, (born 1921) C O
Harriet Martineau, (1802-1876) R W
Damaris Cudworth Masham, (1659-1708) A B C R
Mechthild of Magdeburg, (1210-1285) G
Mary Midgley, (born 1919) W
Ruth Millikan, (born 1933) O
Iris Murdoch, (1919-1999) O W
Nancey Murphy, (born 1951)
Judith Sargent Murray, (1751-1820) D2
Martha Nussbaum, (born 1947) C O
Onora O'Neill, (born 1941) O W
Janet Radcliffe Richards, (born 1944) O
Ayn Rand, (1905-1982) R
Rosemary Radford Ruether, (born 1936)
Ruth Lydia Saw
Anna Maria van Schurman, (1607-1678) D2 R
Lady Mary Shepherd, (1777-1847) A C
Bryan Albridge, A C
Sor Juana, (1648-1695) D2
Anne Louise Germaine de Staël, (1766-1817) R
L. Susan Stebbing, (1885-1943) W
Edith Stein, (1891-1942) D1
Gabrielle Suchon, (1631-1703) R
Shannon Sullivan
Harriet Taylor Mill, (1807-1858) C D1 R
Teresa of Avila, (1515-1582) C
Judith Jarvis Thomson, (born 1929) C O W
Baroness Mary Warnock, (born 1924) O
Simone Weil, (1909-1943) C D1 O R
Victoria, Lady Welby, (1837-1912) W
Mary Wollstonecraft, (1759-1797) C D1 G O R W
Frances Wright, (1795-1852) D2
Dorothy Maud Wrinch, (1894-1976)
Linda Zagzebski, (born 1946)

thats a list of female philosophers Nicky there are intelligent women out there are its just that some women dont take the time to read or for that matter soak up some of this knowledge that me, sunny, black man, and style drop from time to time.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 04:09 PM
and there all hideous!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.....YOU, sunny and STYLE droppin knowledge?????

ahahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Droppin turds is mo' like it bayou boy. Black nazified ones.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/long-turd-big.jpg

TSA
08-10-2008, 04:39 PM
^failed attempt at humor

TSA
08-10-2008, 04:57 PM
theyre not al powerful but they will be if thier agenda keeps going at this pace

flouridated water is used to dumb down populations

giulianni knew the buildings were gonna fall chck thruth rising its documented with video the words come out of his fucking mouth

and the new york state governor attends the highly illegal bilderberg meetings

and its more then just oil

Palehorse, you have a mental illness, i can tell, everyone can tell, you should get it checked before asserting theories. Your unhealthy distrust of floride is unreal, America has very clean water, so clean that you can't drink anyone elses water or else you shit out your intestines.

Fluoride comes from toothpaste, which has alot of fluoride if you haven't notice, when ppl rush they're teeth they get fluoride in the water, not da guvument

if 300 ppl every morning brush their teeth and spit toothpaste down the drain you don't think this will have a result?

shut the fuck up about water nigga, god damn, you think bush only drinks auqafina?

your god david rockefeller even adnmitted to "using food as a weapon"

make fun of me and say im discredited because i read books on "conspiracy" and get my news from the alternative media but if everything u know comes from the mainstream how are you any better and how would you know if your being fooled or not

cause im not a moron palehorse. nobody here is a moron. I get my information from actual fact, logic, sanity, and any means of media available.

the media isn't trying to Braueynwash you homie, they're trying to make money.

Jesus Price

TSA is right.

PB.

VERY true. To the point that after Dling the wutang double CD half of you changed your religion

you guys have a disgusting a counter productive fear/hate of success because you've gone through life feeling like the undog and the victim, or if you haven't you want to associate with that cast becasue it appeals to you.

therefore you hate anything successful and swallow up anything that negates common knowledge or society because you feel like society has wrong you. society hasn't wronged you, it doesn't care about you cause you a skinny beta male and women like alpha males with dominate dicks.
you lack the dominate dick and therefore it's hard for you to socialize, you think they your different cause your intelligent and that's why ppl don't like/understand/care about you. In truth it's cause you have wack DNA and your a weenie with no swag. You didn't do well in school which hurts alot cause you last strand of selfesteem was in your 'intelligence'. You decided that it's not YOU that's flawed, it's the school system, this starts a cycle of thinking that will swallow your ability to ration from here on it.

it's not me that's fuckingup and poor, it's dah guvuhment trying to keep me poor so they can have more monnie
and so forth

you think these 'revelations' are intelligence and you dig even deeper into them so blanket your shattered sense of self worth and value in the world.

finally your full wrapped in a world of blogs and 'alternate media' that on the surface looks like ideals but in the end of the day is a self esteem blanket to shield you from an unforgiving world of dominate dicks.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:00 PM
^Danger....Educated African
http://www.patentmonkey.com/PM/Portals/0/ThinkingMonkey.jpg

TSA
08-10-2008, 05:01 PM
^lacks the dominate dick

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:11 PM
i knew you were a queer

Fatal Guillotine
08-10-2008, 05:11 PM
lmfao.....tsa you crazy as hell

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:13 PM
my brotha palehorse...wuts up with the pennsylvania turnpike man??? fuck them tolls!!

TSA
08-10-2008, 05:19 PM
SIGH

its ok you can admit your wrong
the gov pumps flouride in the water along with other chemicals like chlorine if u dont "believe" that then well your a pretentious asshole and you need to stop posting here and go do a little activity called research
lol aquafina=tap water
you think bilderberg sponsored pepsicola water is any different?hmmmm the same group of people that put the shit in public water would never put it in bottled water..nah
it might not make you shit yourself but it does give you brain damage

the media does brainwash you..look at you..perfect example and its working well cuz you dont know any different and defend these assholes like they pay you to do it.

you talk about shit you know nothing about and its obvious to someone that does know but you dont even realize how much of an asshole you make yourself look...foolish
whhat assholes palhorse, what assholes am i defending and why are these assholes so hell bent on killing you, lets start there

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:22 PM
its only going to gett worse thanks to NAFTA

the tolls??!!

TSA
08-10-2008, 05:23 PM
ok, the assholes have been identified, what are the assholes goals and why have they set these goals

TSA
08-10-2008, 08:28 PM
AAHAHAHHahaHAHAHahAHAH1
these a fishy web of paranoia

can you list all known members of The Assholes

TSA
08-10-2008, 08:36 PM
ahhahahahah! stud.

well i worship Theodore Roosevelt, what's his belonging to the group
i also know Prescott Bush, Ford, and Carnigie have all be accused, correct?

Prolifical ENG
08-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I always find it funny when people want more females on this site and its a sausagefest like it supposed to be a house party. This thread now focuses on females that post specifically in KTL. From the regular females that visit this site, around half of them post/have posted regularly in KTL.

That is said to be the KTL golden era, you missed it.

The old webmaster banned the most frequent poster out of all those guys. The reason that triggered the ban was for things he did in general chat but the old webmaster never liked what he discussed in here and considered it racist. Upon his ban, most members stopped posting here and he made his own forum. I dont think that forum exists anymore and dont know if there is another one....mudsociety went down too.

Last year it was LHX that contributed the most to neutral threads about conceptual things in society and civilization and didnt really go into topics with lizard men, conspiracies, yakub, etc.

For sunny, he used Wooly noggins but never really use that account while he posted with sunny winters account....that accounts not used anymore... 7el7 isnt used anymore either.

Memory Man
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM
flouridated water is used to dumb down populations

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0he-LZNzVg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0he-LZNzVg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

diggy
08-10-2008, 10:39 PM
In the so-called information age, it's such a shame that some people still do not know the evil that people in power do, namely them fuckers who are moving ahead the NEW WORLD.

Shit is real.

;(

The Void
08-11-2008, 12:01 AM
You're friends ain't shit, all they do is drink, smoke and suck dick.

just_leroy
08-11-2008, 12:18 AM
because man is knowledge, we 1st we the group that d.tect all things and then born logic

TSA
08-11-2008, 08:35 AM
yes & multinational corporate ceos, presidents and prime ministers, media moguls, rothschilds, kissingers, fords, rockerfellers, queens, nazi scientists, banking ceos, etc...

the main thing to uderstand is its not military force theyre using to control the masses its psychological and economical suppression the is more prevelant
but alot of these ppl have died, wouldn't that mean they've been failing at living forever?

and If presidents want us to be poor why would they compete to have the richest countries, you think they would have succeeded by now

and if you open a bank, and become successful to automatically turn into a dude that wants immortality and all the land in the world or do you go to an indoctrination school

and if prime ministers nazis and presidents all want to control da world together, why did they kill each other, like in WWII

Europe controlled nearly the entire world, why did they stage a war to loose their empires?

TSA
08-11-2008, 08:39 AM
I always find it funny when people want more females on this site and its a sausagefest like it supposed to be a house party. This thread now focuses on females that post specifically in KTL. From the regular females that visit this site, around half of them post/have posted regularly in KTL.

That is said to be the KTL golden era, you missed it.

The old webmaster banned the most frequent poster out of all those guys. The reason that triggered the ban was for things he did in general chat but the old webmaster never liked what he discussed in here and considered it racist. Upon his ban, most members stopped posting here and he made his own forum. I dont think that forum exists anymore and dont know if there is another one....mudsociety went down too.

Last year it was LHX that contributed the most to neutral threads about conceptual things in society and civilization and didnt really go into topics with lizard men, conspiracies, yakub, etc.

For sunny, he used Wooly noggins but never really use that account while he posted with sunny winters account....that accounts not used anymore... 7el7 isnt used anymore either.
why don't you ban sonny btw?
sure it's his opinion or whatever, but isn't what he's doing spamming
i've seen someone open a perfectly logical thread only to have that shit flooded with articles that nobody wants in there
flooded, one after another till the thread dies, then 100 threads about the same thing with just articles copied and pasted over and over for 3 pages

that's spamming, and it's driven away all logical ppl from respecting KTL

Durag
08-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Honestly, i find a lot of the threads in here boring. Im not the best for a deep, intellectual conversation, and ill be the first to admit i get bored easily, but if i see an interesting topic ill have a look. Some people's posts are way too long winded and boring as well. They go into far too much detail when theres no reason to, and the main points of their posts get lost in the over usage of unnessesary words. Short, to the point answers would be way more suitable

TSA
08-11-2008, 09:41 AM
"and If presidents want us to be poor why would they compete to have the richest countries, you think they would have succeeded by now"

are u fucking kidding me? you think because you have a tv or computer your rich? the world is going broke america is fucking broke. soon everything is going to be 3rd world. perfect example how you are brainwashed. who is rich? you have some fcking PAPER in your pocket. debts exceed the ability to pay them.
yes.

what you fail to understand is you live under a government that has spoiled you so much that you have to make a hunch on it's secert evil and go by it

what if your government was stealing from you, nothing secert, no maybes, just troops running in your house and stealing your food, cause nobody is paying/feeding them. You can't imagine that.
What if outlaws had to protect you from marauding police?

what if soon everything wasn't going to be the third world, and already was?

You've seen nothing real in your life time. So you have to mak eup imaginary plots with 1 dimensional evil villains that are trying to get all the money in the world and specifically kill you and put you in a camp to drink flouride.

You live in a country with running water homie and what you fail to understand is that's not how the rest of humanity is living, that's futuristic. Nobody would try to impoverish you and give you running water, add the the fact that your government pays ppl to go to school, buys ppl food, and supplies anything you can imagine to you i find it annoying that you would try to pretend your being oppressed by making up pinky and the brain plots to 'rule dauh world' because you have no clue what real poverty and government oppression feels like.

banks funded boths sides of WWII, that's what they do, they get rich funding shit, last tiem i check prescott bush and heirman, hundreds of prime minsters, hundreds of presidents, and hundreds of businessmen have died before

they're human beings mr.horse, not 1 dimensional alien invaders, that stuff is TV/blog, 2 things you would have access to if your government wasn't pampering you since birth.

your train of logic is an insult to everyone that goes hungry this very day

WARPATH
08-11-2008, 09:49 AM
*fills up water truck*

*drives to run down mobile home on a dusty road*

*fills residents 65 gallon water jug with potable water*

*rubs hands devilishly with a shit eating grin*

"Ha Ha, now you will be stupid and controllable!"

*drives away, laughing sinisterly*

TSA
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
im not tlaking about you, im talking about the white bastard palehorse

WARPATH
08-11-2008, 10:17 AM
im not tlaking about you, im talking about the white bastard palehorse

I was speaking in defense of running water. *D

TSA
08-11-2008, 10:33 AM
you're the most probotic s.o.b on here, if oyou've said it 100000000000 times you've proved my point, fucking stop ruining KTL.
you opinions are insane, and everytime we've discussed them i've proven them worng gna that you have been so privledged your whole life that you don't even know what oppresiion is, nigga iyou think if all the ppl in the world with money wanted to oppress you they'd have to hide and stage 2 World Wars??

oppress YOU a WHITE AMERICA MALE

god damn. your existance is an insult

THE W
08-11-2008, 10:48 AM
1. chicks arent interested in the topics discussed here

2. this is wutangcorp.com and not ushercorp.com

TSA
08-11-2008, 11:22 AM
you're DEAD SERIOUS aren't you?

Shadowthrone
08-11-2008, 11:33 AM
you're the most probotic s.o.b on here, if oyou've said it 100000000000 times you've proved my point, fucking stop ruining KTL.

its a shame you can't appreciate some jewels discussed here. You're a smart enough kid...

Why blindly discard anything that doesn't apply to your thinking/experience/belief and appreciate others effort? Even if you think its bullshit, theres no need to beef about who's wrong or right. Very childish, no? keep your mind open...

peace to pale, vader, lhx & the others for making this place what it is..

1. chicks arent interested in the topics discussed here

2. this is wutangcorp.com and not ushercorp.com

/thread..

TSA
08-11-2008, 11:41 AM
hoenst to god, why is my blocking out of palehorse believing in REPITILAIN CEOs point out while Palehorse blocking out my my propsition that CEOS don't want to end humanity, put us in concentration camps and become immortal completely logically
this is what's wrong with KTL

and nigga you have 58 posts, the fuck you know about jewels

TSA
08-11-2008, 11:55 AM
it is

SG
11-23-2008, 05:21 PM
From my experience most chicks aren that interested in politics and "deep" topics, they would rather talk about day to day stuff having a laugh and that...iam not shovenistic or sexist but i would say these kind of topics are just generaly not in a chicks list of interests.

There are some exceptions though obviously, my dream girl is one i can talk on a "level" with...but they prety rare in this day and age

PEACE

This may be an exception

Listen to the early portion of clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5FRgVoXE0Q)

SG
11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
"Typical male strengths--focus, dedication, self-belief--might thrust men up the ladder at work, and lead them to do most of the talking in certain contexts--in meetings, in parliament, in the law courts, in tutorials, in panel discussions on the television: contexts in which conversation has a purpose."

full article (http://www.moreintelligentlife.com/story/are-men-boring)

TSA
11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
alot of the KTL regulars are pussy repellant and the females on here have nothing interesting to say

EAGLE EYE
11-23-2008, 09:45 PM
yes.

what you fail to understand is you live under a government that has spoiled you so much that you have to make a hunch on it's secert evil and go by it

what if your government was stealing from you, nothing secert, no maybes, just troops running in your house and stealing your food, cause nobody is paying/feeding them. You can't imagine that.
What if outlaws had to protect you from marauding police?

what if soon everything wasn't going to be the third world, and already was?

You've seen nothing real in your life time. So you have to mak eup imaginary plots with 1 dimensional evil villains that are trying to get all the money in the world and specifically kill you and put you in a camp to drink flouride.

You live in a country with running water homie and what you fail to understand is that's not how the rest of humanity is living, that's futuristic. Nobody would try to impoverish you and give you running water, add the the fact that your government pays ppl to go to school, buys ppl food, and supplies anything you can imagine to you i find it annoying that you would try to pretend your being oppressed by making up pinky and the brain plots to 'rule dauh world' because you have no clue what real poverty and government oppression feels like.

banks funded boths sides of WWII, that's what they do, they get rich funding shit, last tiem i check prescott bush and heirman, hundreds of prime minsters, hundreds of presidents, and hundreds of businessmen have died before

they're human beings mr.horse, not 1 dimensional alien invaders, that stuff is TV/blog, 2 things you would have access to if your government wasn't pampering you since birth.

your train of logic is an insult to everyone that goes hungry this very day

AHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!

*fills up water truck*

*drives to run down mobile home on a dusty road*

*fills residents 65 gallon water jug with potable water*

*rubs hands devilishly with a shit eating grin*

"Ha Ha, now you will be stupid and controllable!"

*drives away, laughing sinisterly*

AHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!

diggy
11-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Females are too caught up in the way they feel to discuss what we discuss here.

dezmond
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Women only got a maximum 19 second attention span........

Mostly filled up with shoes + celebrities......

LORD NOSE
01-31-2012, 11:32 PM

this shit had my stomach and face hurtin

two of them got jobs selling socks to people wiff no feet

Fluoride comes from toothpaste, which has alot of fluoride if you haven't notice, when ppl rush they're teeth they get fluoride in the water, not da guvument

if 300 ppl every morning brush their teeth and spit toothpaste down the drain you don't think this will have a result?

Honestly, i find a lot of the threads in here boring. Im not the best for a deep, intellectual conversation, and ill be the first to admit i get bored easily, but if i see an interesting topic ill have a look. Some people's posts are way too long winded and boring as well. They go into far too much detail when theres no reason to, and the main points of their posts get lost in the over usage of unnessesary words. Short, to the point answers would be way more suitable

Fatal Guillotine
02-01-2012, 04:21 PM
looking back on this thread and reading some of these comments, you realize the mind-frame that some people have and it not necessarily a good thing.

LORD NOSE
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM
multi quote it and point it out so that we'd be able to avoid fitting that description

Fatal Guillotine
02-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Fucking hippies ruining KTL.

wtf does TSA know? thinks its a good idea for his gov to sample his kids dna and catalog it without his knowledge or consent. he said they will do good things with it.

the same gov that he admits to being run by "fuckups"

smh....

believing in no conspiracies is worse than believing in all conspiracies.

^Danger....Educated African
http://www.patentmonkey.com/PM/Portals/0/ThinkingMonkey.jpg

Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which get's filled first.

something we all need to get away from as it helps noone.....imo this may be exactly why the ladies never mosey into KTL.

june181972
02-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Consider this:
The sister that wrote, The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman, and The Blackwoman's Guide to Understanding the Blackman, is Shahrazad Ali. 1 of her inspirations for writing those books was what she noticed while preparing an earlier book about the dangers of eating pork. According to her, the brothers she talked to about the poison unlawful animal were interested, and many said they would consider changing their eating habits. While the sisters she spoke to showed little interest, and didn't care to hear what she had to say.

As for some of the wild shit that goes on in KTL:
Some posters think that the word "logic" is directly and only synonymous with a statement's believability or lack of believability. They seem to be unaware of the mathematical and analytical meaning of the word "logic" in the context of a discourse with 2 opposing views.

Some posters don't understand that generalizations are used to simplify and expedite discourse. Generalization is a valuable, and oftentimes necessary tool within a discussion. Mathematically, generalizing is what calculus does when analyzing an infinite amount of instantaneous moments in the path of a moving object.

Some posters just don't understand that the devil is called a devil for a damn good reason.

check two
02-02-2012, 09:22 PM
When this thread was made, there was less than a handful of broads that were active at WTC. Now there are virtually no active females at the forum. And with the ones that were active, none of them even liked the Wu Tang. Well maybe one. Some of them didn't even know who the group was.

diggy
02-02-2012, 11:18 PM
According to her, the brothers she talked to about the poison unlawful animal were interested, and many said they would consider changing their eating habits. While the sisters she spoke to showed little interest, and didn't care to hear what she had to say..

Interesting.

Big Baby Jesus 666
02-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Women need Ice-T in they life to feel comfortable!!!!

Ice-T - I'm Your Pusher (with Lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfchZ1s47Q

LORD NOSE
02-03-2012, 07:50 PM
you know Ice or something ?