PDA

View Full Version : Russia and Georgia conflict

Buzk
08-09-2008, 08:56 AM
seen no threads on the conflict in South Ossetia, shit is crazy. just earlier today the russians bombed a Georgian town near the boarder to southern Ossetia, causing numerous civilian deaths and injuries

classic example of a meaningless conflict that could easily have been have avoided if it wasn't for the two countries greed and stuborness.

and now usa might join in support of georgia. we've seen plenty of times in the past how fast "small" conflicts over landmarks can evolve. its all ready way out of hand, they gotta stop this before it gets even worse..havent followed the diplomatic process between the countries, have they come to any agreements?

discuss

Buzk
08-09-2008, 09:06 AM
some pics

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8156/tanksvg0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8145/1218282137513604sf6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/971/rovl1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Edgar Erebus
08-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcome to 1991.

HANZO
08-09-2008, 10:28 AM
There are just some countries you dnt fuck with. Russia is one of them, they bomb the crap out of Georgia and yet ppl can only call for a ceasefire.

ok the Georgians themselves were itching for war, they been really riding high since they been talking to NATO.

This is just prooth that the Soveit empire still lives on. none of the former soveit states can stand up against Russia. We are seeing what happens if they do.

the death toll is 2000 now. its a full blown war.

Trismegistos
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
It looks like both sides are going hard while the spotlight is on the Olympics. Shit another 14 days of this could see military casualties exceed the Iraq conflict.

I think that Georgia trying to get into NATO would be a key part of why there is conflict.

Edgar Erebus
08-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Well, as it seems Russia already achieved one goal. Now Georgia definitely has no chances to get in the NATO for the next decade.

Buzk
08-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Welcome to 1991.

i know its been going on for some time with some incidents in the early 90s
but with the recent events truly ressurecting the conflict its only right to bring it up

Edgar Erebus
08-09-2008, 11:06 AM
i know its been going on for some time with some incidents in the early 90s
but with the recent events truly ressurecting the conflict its only right to bring it up

"Some incidents" managed to kill 2800 peeps in year and a half.

But that's OK, when was was in my country western press was calling it "some incidents"even when it killed eight thousand in six months.

What I was trying to say is that we're going back to 91 when everybody and their momma had an armed beef with each another.

HANZO
08-09-2008, 11:15 AM
The Russians are bombing Georgian cities. the Georgians are fleeing the country.

If another country did this, ppl would be asking for sanctions. America, Russia and China can get away with whatever the fuk they want.

Buzk
08-09-2008, 11:21 AM
"Some incidents" managed to kill 2800 peeps in year and a half.

But that's OK, when was was in my country western press was calling it "some incidents"even when it killed eight thousand in six months.

What I was trying to say is that we're going back to 91 when everybody and their momma had an armed beef with each another.

calm down, sorry for sounding like I look at it as some insignificant thing, I know that shit was serious, i just used the wrong words.
and i misunderstood your comment.
peace.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
08-09-2008, 03:11 PM
not really anything new, that whole region has been unstable for awhile. war in Chechnya has been ongoing for almost a decade

where is a reliable news source for these type of things?

Edgar Erebus
08-09-2008, 03:16 PM
There is no such thing, 'cause that ain't no Vietnam that reporters could go anywhere they want. Russia was always highly successful at secluding war zones from international press. Still, if you looking for cold facts, try Reuters or BBC, they're usually highly professional and unbiased.

TSA
08-09-2008, 05:44 PM
wow.,

beiing trying to keep up on this, but former soviet countries are still owned by russia and this is proof like someone said

i understand now why they're so eager to join things like NATO and EU, and personally think it would be to the best interest of everyone if they did

also russia china and us positions in the UN is gonna be it's downfall

that and the fact that it's worthless

HANZO
08-09-2008, 06:13 PM
The world cannot do shit to Russia. Like a year ago Russian bombers enter British airspace without permission. England couldnt say anything. This war on Georgia is just further proof that the Russians are still a superpower.

and the Georgians threaten to withdraw from the olympics.

former soveit nations want to join NATO cause they fear Russia would do a Georgia to them. being in NATO means other member states will back you up. which i think is bull. NATO nations aint really that unified. if Georgia was a NATO member today, no one would help.

Edgar Erebus
08-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Turkey is living proof how together NATO stands... Having sea skirmishes with fellow NATO sister Greece on the regular.

Not to even mention Cyprus.

TSA
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM
The world cannot do shit to Russia. Like a year ago Russian bombers enter British airspace without permission. England couldnt say anything. This war on Georgia is just further proof that the Russians are still a superpower.

and the Georgians threaten to withdraw from the olympics.

former soveit nations want to join NATO cause they fear Russia would do a Georgia to them. being in NATO means other member states will back you up. which i think is bull. NATO nations aint really that unified. if Georgia was a NATO member today, no one would help.
eh, i guess you have a point, NATO is obsolete, but Russia would be less hesitant rum rump rumping on it's dick em down drum when it cames to NATO members, which is why it really doesn't pick on western europe as hard as it does eastern europe even though it's strong enough to and would benefit more flexing it's muscle there, and an attack on Georgia would matter more if they were in NATO in the eyes of NATO and anyone else that can do anything

america doesn't want trouble with russia, nor does wester europe, and so if olympic coverage quadruples and everyone forgets this QUICK i wouldn't be suprised, all US can do is act like nothings happening, though in all honesty this would be a good chance to put russia at bay though it will take a lot of military power and epic amounts of damage, it'll be worth it, it's too agressive a country and feels to entitled to co-exist peacefully with anyone around it

HANZO
08-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Turkey is living proof how together NATO stands... Having sea skirmishes with fellow NATO sister Greece on the regular.

Well lets be honest Turkey was let into NATO to halt a soveit invasion of Europe. the only country in europe to have an army capable of taking on the Russians.

NATO needs the Turkish army, upsetting them over petty issues is jus stupid. since Turkey is on the brink of quitting the Alliance.

HANZO
08-09-2008, 07:06 PM
eh, i guess you have a point, NATO is obsolete, but Russia would be less hesitant rum rump rumping on it's dick em down drum when it cames to NATO members, which is why it really doesn't pick on western europe as hard as it does eastern europe even though it's strong enough to and would benefit more flexing it's muscle there, and an attack on Georgia would matter more if they were in NATO in the eyes of NATO and anyone else that can do anything

america doesn't want trouble with russia, nor does wester europe, and so if olympic coverage quadruples and everyone forgets this QUICK i wouldn't be suprised, all US can do is act like nothings happening, though in all honesty this would be a good chance to put russia at bay though it will take a lot of military power and epic amounts of damage, it'll be worth it, it's too agressive a country and feels to entitled to co-exist peacefully with anyone around it

Russia has a good political influend over Eastern Europe some way shape or form. Your right attacking a NATO member would take some more thought. but which NATO member will stand up to Russia?? America aint gonna strain relations, Turkey is really friendly with Russia now. Thats it. I think Mr Putin knows this well.

Plus i dnt think Russia is that agressive, they still feel mad about losing their Soviet Empire. It takes about 50 years for that bitter feeling to dissapear. Also i think in this situation Georgia kinda provoked an attack. Couple weeks back Russian soldiers were beaten up by Georgians.

TSA
08-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Russia has a sense on entitlement over eastern europe thats cause see this happen over and over, they see it as their property or backyard, which it shouldn't be

Trismegistos
08-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Don't everyone be putting the blame entirely on Russia.

There is a lot more going on than what we know. This conflict is about more than just NATO. It is also about resources.

There is now conflicts stretching from Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya and Iraq with tension and minor events in Kashmir, Iran, Lebanon and Israel.

These hostilities will continue to fester like an open wound until there is something cataclysmic that sets it all off.

TSA
08-09-2008, 08:59 PM
shut the fuck up when grown men are talking faggot.

HANZO
08-09-2008, 09:28 PM
The real gay thing is. while bombs are killing ppl. the ppl who ordered the attacks, Putin and Saakasvilli were on holiday.

Trismegistos
08-10-2008, 01:10 AM
shut the fuck up when grown men are talking faggot.

Intelligent!

sarr
08-10-2008, 02:13 AM

Cyprus is, and always will be GREEK

Ask any Greek cypriot living there, they will say "I am a Greek, living in cyprus" and any turk living there will say "im a turk, living in cyprus"

No matter what, cyprus has been greek for thousands and thousands of years. It was only cause Turky invaded and settled some of its population there...about 35% of the island is Turk, the rest is Illianous (Greek)

wow...had to get that off my chest
yea, really bad whats happening in Georgia.

SL33
08-10-2008, 05:31 AM

word

HANZO
08-10-2008, 10:18 AM

Ask any Greek cypriot living there, they will say "I am a Greek, living in cyprus" and any turk living there will say "im a turk, living in cyprus"

No matter what, cyprus has been greek for thousands and thousands of years. It was only cause Turky invaded and settled some of its population there...about 35% of the island is Turk, the rest is Illianous (Greek)

wow...had to get that off my chest
yea, really bad whats happening in Georgia.

Greeks are too arrogant to ever realise that it was there own fault for the split of the Island. The Greeks started the beef, the Turks finished it. Greeks are still bitter over the past.

Its like today, Ossetia's pop is mainly Russian. Georgia picked a fight with a much bigger country and its getting served now.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Some years ago, a famous American general named George Patton said in 1945
that Berlin should not be the last stop for the US Army.....Moscow should have been.
Was he right??? maybe....But that would have meant more nukes.

As far as Russia fucking with Western Europe.....I don't kno that they would want
that headache. Germany, France and Britain are still highly capable of defending themselves
and with backing from the United States, that would be a foolish ambition.

TSA
08-10-2008, 02:40 PM
all three of those countries have become pussified and VERY passive, the las tthing they would want is beef,and the world knows this, Russia on theo ther hand is still living in 1909

Them having a nuclear arsenal i guess is a good deterrant, and im not saying Russia would win a fight against them but this is because they're in NATO and Russia wouldn't dare fuck with the gods since it has no real strong alliances outside of eastern european countries that are for the most part trying to join the EU and fuckin HATE russias existance. it would be western europe and america v russia, so it's a loose loose situation for them.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Of those three countries, you could say France maybe would be 'too pussified' but the
Germans and Brits, fearing a SLavic takeover, would not hesitate to fight and have never
been afraid to fight....in my opinion.

TSA
08-10-2008, 03:36 PM
britains been afraid to fight since the Crimea War, and Germanys so mortified from WWII that they been really liberal and passive

they let their troops grow their hair out now
it's that bad.

STYLE
08-10-2008, 03:59 PM
this is all bullshit.
i live in georgia and i ain't heard a single explosion and only 2 gunshots.

russia has no real allies outside of eastern europe.......?

are we forgetting the dragon beast?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Chinese_dragon.PNG/372px-Chinese_dragon.PNG

this is why russia is unfuckwitable. 2 out of the 3 superpowers are butt buddies.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Truthfully, nobody has ever successfully invaded Russia. Hitler and Napolean couldnt
do it.
The Rooskies and the Chinks could never really co-exist tho. You can't trust the
Russians. Thats something you learn very young.

If there is a white devil from the Caucus mtns.....he evolved into a Russian.

HANZO
08-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Well the Chinese have a better chance at trusting the Russians rather than the Europeans and Americans.

This war on Georgia is a prime example of how weak European nations have become. they kno they cannot deal with Russia in any way. Russia will just cut off the gas. then Europes fucked. So all England, France and Germany can do is jus call for a ceasefire, thats it. Mr Putin aint gonna listen to that.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Western Europe has always been wary of Russia....this is nothing new. They never
controlled Russia either. Nobody has. I would be too if invasions routinely came from that
direction.

sarr
08-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Greeks are too arrogant to ever realise that it was there own fault for the split of the Island. The Greeks started the beef, the Turks finished it. Greeks are still bitter over the past.

Its like today, Ossetia's pop is mainly Russian. Georgia picked a fight with a much bigger country and its getting served now.

How was it Greeces fault for loosing the island? Cyprus was invaded by The greedy Ottoman empire because thats when the empire was expanding into europe. The story goes that the sultan at the time liked cypriot wine so much he decided to take the island.

All of greece was under control from the turk...until the rebellion kicked em out. And for a country that has hundreds of millions of people (Turkey) Greece did very well beating them back and taking most of Cyprus back also (dont forget, we only have about 8-10 million people in the region). Not to mention Greece also kicked the shit out of another numerically superior enemy during WWII (Italy).

Even your capitol is really Greek. Like ive said before...Turky is just invaded land taken from other people...filled with a combination of races.

Greeks = Warriors
turks = Kebab cooks

:)

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Uh oh....the Turk is gonna be pissed.

But he does have a point. the Turcoman tribes took over Anatolia, which was
mostly populated with Byzantine Greeks...and of course we all know what
Istanbul used to be called.

But still...thats the way it goes sometimes. You could say the same shit for the
United States.

HANZO
08-10-2008, 05:36 PM
How was it Greeces fault for loosing the island? Cyprus was invaded by The greedy Ottoman empire because thats when the empire was expanding into europe. The story goes that the sultan at the time liked cypriot wine so much he decided to take the island.

All of greece was under control from the turk...until the rebellion kicked em out. And for a country that has hundreds of millions of people (Turkey) Greece did very well beating them back and taking most of Cyprus back also (dont forget, we only have about 8-10 million people in the region). Not to mention Greece also kicked the shit out of another numerically superior enemy during WWII (Italy).

Even your capitol is really Greek. Like ive said before...Turky is just invaded land taken from other people...filled with a combination of races.

Greeks = Warriors
turks = Kebab cooks

:)

mad cause Greeks dnt kno how to fight.

you really dnt, Turks crushed Greeks. simple, we ruled Greece for 800 years.

plus your not Greek. infact after the Ottomans conquered Greece the population was soo low that they deported Syrian Gypsy's to live in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania. why you think a Greek can pass for an Arab??

i dnt blame Greeks for being stupid though. i mean you guys are taught by having your teachers rape you. so their knowledge passes to you.

oh how cute.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 05:39 PM
yikes.

Sollozzo strikes back

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/38/Virgil_Sollozo.png/200px-Virgil_Sollozo.png

sarr
08-10-2008, 07:36 PM
mad cause Greeks dnt kno how to fight.

you really dnt, Turks crushed Greeks. simple, we ruled Greece for 800 years.

plus your not Greek. infact after the Ottomans conquered Greece the population was soo low that they deported Syrian Gypsy's to live in Greece, Bulgaria and Romania. why you think a Greek can pass for an Arab??

i dnt blame Greeks for being stupid though. i mean you guys are taught by having your teachers rape you. so their knowledge passes to you.

oh how cute.

lol...said by a MONGOLIAN. Cause thats what turks really are...mongolians mixed with arabs

we dont know how to fight? yes, you ruled our country for 800 years but we took it back by force...despite being outnumbered (you = hundreds of millions, us = 8 million in Greece). And didnt Greece control the known world for a pretty long period of time at one point? saying we couldnt fight is pointless

You filled our country with gypsy's? bullshit. Yea, there are plenty of Greeks with dark skin and dark hair (like me for example)..but that goes for any meditaranean people..its just a mixture of genetics. Look at the gobles (turks) for example...some are light, some are dark...and alot look like mongolians

Turks...god bless em

HANZO
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Gypsy in denial.

its normal for Greeks to hate their overlords.

I like how Greeks always use the population thing. well if you guys actually had sex with women maybe your population would be large to.

Greeks lost, General Monk Monk won.

sarr
08-10-2008, 08:35 PM
seeing what your women look like, it'd be just the same doing it with a man

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 08:43 PM
hahaha...as an observer i gotta say this little back and forth between greek and turk
has been great.

HANZO
08-10-2008, 08:45 PM
aint you got some fortune telling to do???

the gypsys mad.

Greece lost, Persia won.

sarr
08-10-2008, 08:51 PM
nah i love turks...the ones i know i actually get along with...we pay each other out a lil but its all good

persia won? oh, you mean the one we invaded, raped and pillaged and then brought their women back home to be our slaves and breeding vessels? lol you mean the persia thats gona get its Iranian arse kicked by the west within the next ten years?

yes...persia won my friend..persia won.

TSA
08-10-2008, 09:30 PM
this is all bullshit.
i live in georgia and i ain't heard a single explosion and only 2 gunshots.

russia has no real allies outside of eastern europe.......?

are we forgetting the dragon beast?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Chinese_dragon.PNG/372px-Chinese_dragon.PNG

this is why russia is unfuckwitable. 2 out of the 3 superpowers are butt buddies.

China is only allies to whom ever is convient and has boarder and influence tension/conflicts with russia, more then it does it with the US, i wouldn't really say they're butt buddies, more like assigned to work together during 5th period lab, when shit gets real and someone break the beaker they're gonna start point fingers, but they're actually huge rivals and have a history of betrayal and hatred for eachother

Olive Oil Goombah
08-10-2008, 10:00 PM
the russo-chinese coexistance is no different that Stalin and Hitler co-existing. Eventually
they are going to butt heads.

Remember the Nazi-Soviet Pact? And than the Germans and Russians went
on to fight the bloodiest battles of World War II

diggy
08-11-2008, 01:09 AM
The real gay thing is. while bombs are killing ppl. the ppl who ordered the attacks, Putin and Saakasvilli were on holiday.

Like a chess game. Pieces get sacrificed.

Trismegistos
08-11-2008, 11:07 AM

Sad analogy, but true.

I think there is a much deeper undercurrent that we are beginning to see surface.

There is conflict or extremely high hostilities in every second country from the Himalayas to the Mediterranean Sea. It is almost as long as the Silk Road. You could throw North Korea into the mix and say that it is every second country from the Mediterranean to the sea of Japan.

A brief breakdown on each country is:

Israel -> Enemy with Iran and doing what it can to flex its muscle in regards to Iranian nuclear ambitions. Israel has been using its relations with the US to intimidate Iran. Has also been pushing business interests in Georgia that would impact upon Russia.

Iran -> Flanked on both sides by US forces and feels so threatened that it is pursuing nuclear enrichment at all costs to try and prevent a future invasion or stealth takeover. Has recently been purchasing hi tech arms from Russia.

Lebanon -> After the 2006 Lebanon war there is a ton of animosity towards Israel. Iran could still use its influence in Lebanon to strike back at Israel.

Palestine -> Suffered far too long, and still waiting for their own state. They would certainly throw all their support behind anyone the attacks Israel.

Iraq -> Current hot spot for Arab-US tensions. The battle is mostly over resources. Guerrilla tactics causing minor disruptions for the US, but having a major impact on Iraqis. Possibility of a full blown civil war could see Iraq split. Turkey would ensure that the Kurds do not form their own state.

Turkey -> EU integration not going as expected. Importance in terms of a EU/NATO role has been diminished and Turkey seems to be moving away from both organisations.

Afghanistan -> Still occupied and still conflicts to a lesser extent than Iraq. The US is basically holding a position there and doesn't seem committed to finding Bin Laden or restoring a working nation to the Afghanis.

Georgia -> Has been lulled in by the West but is not being protected. The US, EU and Israel have been training and arming special forces/police in Georgia for the past few years. There has been talk of entering NATO and after the attack by Russia the Georgian president gave a speech in front of a Georgia flag and an EU flag. Georgia is learning at the moment that Russia will respond when it feels it needs to. Georgia is in no way an actual threat to Russia but the territory and its resources could impact upon Russia.

Which gets on to the major players:

United States: Currently engaged in combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. Militarily supporting Israel which impacts upon Lebanon and Palestine. Currently posturing against Iran and now Russia. Has supported Georgia and made long-term commitments. Has been supporting/using Pakistan to further their own ends. Current military commitments costing the US trillions of dollars. Has become less of a free-society in recent years.

Russia: Feels threatened by the surrounding influence of the US and the EU. Is resource rich and rebuilding after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Would definitely harbor a grudge against both America and Europe. Never really adopted a free-society and is still fairly totalitarian. Is also against the development of a missile shield on their doorstep which would render their nukes unusable. Russia realises that EU expansion is going to continue and that the US is pushing its way into middle east and caucus and is responding.

EU: The dark horse, they have been aggressively expanding and playing all sides to a certain extent. The proposed creation of an EU army under one command would threaten neighbouring countries. The EU is a stealth totalitarian super state. The largest economy in the world and will soon have the military muscle to match its economic might. The EU would see itself as the best positioned to take the role of lead superpower as the strain keeps reducing the power of the United States. A very dangerous and conniving player, that would like to have the US as its major ally in a secondary position.

China: Busting at the seems economically and population wise. China has the manpower but not the advanced military power of the US or Russia. China will only act in their own best interests. Any involvement in large scale conflicts will come at a price. China will aggressively seek expansion, especially Taiwan.

India: Also bursting at the seems and economically growing in a similar manner to China. Any dramatic moves around India would see them react. They would feel threatened if China was on the move on the east and they would feel threatened on the west if Pakistan took a major role as an ally to the US against Iran or if they switched and supported Iran.

Basically, I reckon that we are seeing the dominoes all put in place. One could fall and be the trigger that sets all of these tensions into boil over mode. Other countries could then become involved such as Japan, Pakistan, Australia, Venezuela, Arab League.

Long post but I believe it has some merit.

TSA
08-11-2008, 12:08 PM
lol how the fuck is EU totalitarian when they couldn't even vote on a constitution cause nobody agreed.

i dont see what you mean by dominoes, all you basically said in the blown out post was "The world has a lot of politics" and that shits been existant since the world homie.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Tris made some good points. Shit, I'm all for the EU being the primary power over
there in the Eastern Hemishpere. Let them do all the heavy lifting. Its there neighborhood.

HANZO
08-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Whats gonna happen is simple. Russia will leave Georgia once it crushes the crap out of it. Ossetia may be handed over to the Russian Federation.

This leaves Georgia fucked for 20 years. the country will close into itself and do whatever the Russians ask them to do. They already feel betrayed by their western allies.

The end result, the west loses an ally, Russia after years of searching, finds its lost pet.

STYLE
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
China is only allies to whom ever is convient and has boarder and influence tension/conflicts with russia, more then it does it with the US, i wouldn't really say they're butt buddies, more like assigned to work together during 5th period lab, when shit gets real and someone break the beaker they're gonna start point fingers, but they're actually huge rivals and have a history of betrayal and hatred for eachother

yeah but that i no way disregards the fact that right now it is convenient.

but china did break a beaker during the taiwan incident a few years ago.
when we sent aircraft carriers to the region, russia had their back.

tsa please put more effort into making your posts more readable. the spelling and grammar is getting worse by the week. i have to sit and decode what you are trying to say.

TSA
08-11-2008, 07:29 PM
i think im disleskic or however you spell that shit.

or have a horrible attention to detail and inability to spot flaws until a day later, then i don't care. I also type while looking at the key board, not out of need but horrible habit

but not, it's not convient, if anything breaks out between russia and america i can more then bet China would be better selling weapons to both and watching both powers cut eachother down to enhance it's position and get the US and Russia of it's dick. Russia and China has a steep rivalry and several unresolved conflicts, i wouldn't say they're allies, they just happen to agree on alot of shit right now

HANZO
08-11-2008, 08:03 PM
China really need Russia. The Russians give them energy and military training. Militarily whatever China knows stems from what Russia taught them. The Chinese are firmly on Russia's side.

Trismegistos
08-11-2008, 10:46 PM
lol how the fuck is EU totalitarian when they couldn't even vote on a constitution cause nobody agreed.

i dont see what you mean by dominoes, all you basically said in the blown out post was "The world has a lot of politics" and that shits been existant since the world homie.

Hence the word stealth.

Your second paragraph is fairly poor. So whenever in the future there is talk about McCain, Obama or Bush we can all just post "The world has a lot of politics". Or if your on a rant about 5% I'll just say "The world has a lot of politics and religion". Pretty weak.

TSA
08-11-2008, 11:20 PM

Trismegistos
08-12-2008, 12:54 AM

Posts = 13,883
Quality posts = <223
Quality of Life = ???

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-12-2008, 01:15 AM

we all pawns in this shit we call life 4 a bigger scheme and i love the timing of this whol conflict right when the olympics start and also i love how we the us sticks our nose where it don't belong just like vietnam and iraq haven't we learned anything in 50 years of conflict wit various foreign nations

BTTR KNG KOOL
08-12-2008, 01:44 AM
USA wanted to get Georgia into Nato but that was stopped by some current european Nato members. Think about that. And its not a secret that USA supports (funds?) the goverment of Georgia and provides them military training.

Now its Russia giving Georgia a lesson And sametime being aware of the fact that A lot of Central Asian resources and energy moves thru Georgia, thats also a factor.

Also, europe gets a lot of energy from Russia, so europeans aint gonna do shit there.

EU is not a stealth totalitarion state. thats a ridiculous claim........ Cos EU doesnt regulate other than Insida Markets.. Or if it does, give an example.

Trismegistos
08-12-2008, 06:56 AM
EU is not a stealth totalitarion state. thats a ridiculous claim........ Cos EU doesnt regulate other than Insida Markets.. Or if it does, give an example.

Here is one example of over regulation:

The commission, in a step backed by the UK, will this week attempt to reform strict rules governing standards on such matters as the colour of leeks, the bendiness of cucumbers and the shape of carrots.
In a vote in Brussels, Britain, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Germany will support moves to reform the marketing standards amid fears that they are making the world food crisis worse.

http://www.openmarket.org/2008/07/26/think-youre-over-regulated-visit-europe/

If you can justify the destruction of edible food while millions go hungry, all because some bureaucrats have some image of what a vegetable should look like, then you've been tricked into their type of thinking.

In my opinion the EU has become a virtual totalitarian democracy. Look up the term and then look at the manner in which the EU Commission can implement policy. Don't forget that Ireland's constitution was the only thing that allowed it to have an actual vote on a massive change to EU institutions and operations.

The EU have also heavily supported Georgia in a similar manner to the US. Israel have also been supporting Georgia.

At least the US has some semblance of transparency on the international stage (not much, but more than the EU).

The EU is the motherfucker that sides with everyone. They are strong allies with the US but at the same time maintain relations with Iran to the extent that Iran sells its oil pegged to the Euro. The EU is also a strong supporter of Palestine whilst at the same time being supportive of Israel.

People are dying in Georgia because of a greater game. The EU and the US are a big part of that game.

TSA
08-12-2008, 10:13 AM
anybody that thinks the EU is a totalitarian state is a faggot.
there are REAL totalitarian states, you don't have to make hunches.
french ppl protest when they lose 1 day in a payed 2 month vacation plus paid pregancy time for both family members

Nigerians in Biafra in the 1960s had to eat tree shavings.

shut the fuck up with that Palehorsery

USA wanted to get Georgia into Nato but that was stopped by some current european Nato members. Think about that. And its not a secret that USA supports (funds?) the goverment of Georgia and provides them military training.

Now its Russia giving Georgia a lesson And sametime being aware of the fact that A lot of Central Asian resources and energy moves thru Georgia, thats also a factor.

Also, europe gets a lot of energy from Russia, so europeans aint gonna do shit there.

very troofy.

11th Chamber
08-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Still waiting on Skampoe to come in here asking if Atlanta got hit with any of the attacks..

TSA
08-12-2008, 01:02 PM
HAHAhahaahahahahahahahahahahAHAHA!

Trismegistos
08-13-2008, 04:29 AM
anybody that thinks the EU is a totalitarian state is a faggot.

Ha

Learn to spell or at least use spell check genius. Your spelling and grammar is shit. If you spent half the time that your online and watching WWE on study you might actually have a chance.

Meditating in the ghetto?

More like spending life hiding indoors posting shit and masturbating to WWE.

sarr
08-13-2008, 05:16 AM
not trying to take sides...but seriously who cares about spelling here? its a forum, not a high school essay. Just type it well enough so that it makes sense

Trismegistos
08-13-2008, 07:05 AM
not trying to take sides...but seriously who cares about spelling here? its a forum, not a high school essay. Just type it well enough so that it makes sense

Fair point, but then take a look at his post on the top of the page. Does it make a lot of sense? Does having more posts make his argument more legit?

If he is going to throw insults he can take a couple. He should learn to spell or use correct grammar.

V4D3R
08-13-2008, 04:16 PM
this could escalate to something we dont want...

Edgar Erebus
08-13-2008, 04:38 PM

If you think about e-beef, I agree.

If you think about anything related with Georgia war, wake up, son - nobody can fuck with Russia on her turf.

Hell, nobody could even at Russia's low point back in early 90's.

HANZO
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
The Georgian president announced that American soldiers will be guarding strategic areas in Georgia like airports and stuff.

no confirmation from the Americans. but thats really asking for it.

This Saakashvilli idiot is bringing war to the region, its clear now. Its all Georgia's fault.

V4D3R
08-13-2008, 05:10 PM
If you think about e-beef, I agree.

If you think about anything related with Georgia war, wake up, son - nobody can fuck with Russia on her turf.

Hell, nobody could even at Russia's low point back in early 90's.
This is a plan to cause fear. Watch the news yo...dont u see how this is escalating?

It's all about Russia (the good guys) they do not want the NWO army (NATO) to build itself up around her.

Charles Barry
08-13-2008, 05:13 PM

word up.

Edgar Erebus
08-14-2008, 11:00 AM
This is a plan to cause fear. Watch the news yo...dont u see how this is escalating?

It's all about Russia (the good guys) they do not want the NWO army (NATO) to build itself up around her.

So you wanna say that the media is blowing shit out of proportion to sow fear around? Like, now when Iran ain't sexy anymore, Russia is gonna be the Enemy #1? (You gotta forgive me, I gotta clean my organisms of all the poisons I did this weekend... I'ma be a bit slow for the next couple days).

Now, of course Russia doesn't want NATO around... You don't wanna repeat the Cold War situation, right, when Russia was actually surrounded by enemies - all Russian allies weren't having border with Russia except those proxy states in Europe.

P.S. Russians aren't good guys. You obviously ain't never dealt with them.

TSA
08-14-2008, 11:18 AM
i dont see how this is a plan to cause fear

everything is always a god damn plan with you ppl

nothing really happens

earth has been a staged act for 10,000 years

Shogah
08-14-2008, 02:38 PM
there is no big plan or anything from the russian side. they just used the opportunity to fuck up everethyng in georgia and show them whos the boss and to proclaim ossetian independency. Sakasvili made a blunt move and god knows what he tried..

HANZO
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
the West is starting up soo much shit, its disturbing.

You know the Russians agreed to a deal between caucus countries to start a caucus union. which would prevent any future political issues in the region.

then you get America and Poland sign a treaty for the missile defence system, which is obviously a threat towards Russia. Then some Russian General threatens Poland with a Nuclear strike.

The caucus countries can and will deal with this issue properly if the western influence jus fuks off. Saakasvilli aint helping either, guys a tool.

SG
08-17-2008, 12:11 PM
step one:

step two

step three

Some will understand the build up!

6 Chambaz
08-17-2008, 12:18 PM
NATO declined Georgia membership because they couldnt solve their territorial issues, then Misha Saakashvili decides to go "all-in" and got caught bluffin', Russia just playing their cards right. Everyone's pointing the finger at Russia because of double standarts in modern international relations

IBRAHIM
08-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Shit is funny. In the usa, they blamin russia, and russians (all russian central tv chanels) blamin georgia (read: usa). Fuck all these political games, they just want to start new war on the Caucasus.

yukka
08-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Y'all forgot how it all began, and ended up in computin' on world affairs
Ossetia was constantly shootin rockets in one corner of the state (backed by the russians?) Ossetia in Georgia was trying to be the new Tyrolia (Southern Austria, Northern Italy) of the region, and run independently from Georgian government controll, but then began spittin fire, of course what Georgia did, was stupid (they should've used agentry and diplomatics) but provoked on the other hand, just in time for Russia, and that is where it all began...
other then that the US is actually trying to build a rocket base chain just exactly as a circle around Russia...why is that :D??

HANZO
08-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Now Russia has recognised the independance of Abkhaziya and S.Ossetia. too bad for Georgia.

Also the fact that American, German and Spanish Warships are in the black sea is jus a sign of NATO not really helping the situation.

tranquill
08-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Russia-Georgia conflict created a big headache for Israel which armed and trained Georgians for years - and now suddenly Russians threaten retaliation by supplying S-300 SAM batteries to Syria. Here is what a prominent Israeli analyst says: http://samsonblinded.org/blog/on-russia-georgia-and-israel.htm