PDA

View Full Version : What's your thoughts on a Revolution in the U.S.A.

J.T.S.
08-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Iv'e been brainstorming these thoughts everyday, first off all i have a new case iv'e just got maybe last month.
I'm driving my car out of nowhere a fucking pig cuts me off and i crash into a Buick Regal.The fucking cop pulls me over pulls out a gun. throws me into a puddle of water and uses excessive force for what? He handcuffs me so tight, i'm screaming from the pain of my wrists feeling like their gonna split.
then he picks me up and slams me on my hands, off course i'm taking legal action. First of all he didn't read me my rights, he attacked me like i had a gun or something! When he pulled out the glock nine i thought i was going to be shot to death! and check this out 2 weeks ago i'm walking in a certain area and he runs up on me and my wife and threatens to beat the shit out of me if he loses his job! I'm trying to be humble man, but i have a registered gun and i swear man if this pig harrases me to the point i think my life's in danger i might shoot him! i mean WTF these pigs are out of order i don't bother noone, know everyday i'm being followed by the same detective everyday! And they make it know that theyr'e following me, these cops are like the mafia man they stick together!
I'm tired of this shit to the point where i'm thinking who the hell is going to do something?? People(ecspecially blacks) are tired of being beaten, and shot by the cops, shit coming to a boiling point, i mean is this a reason to get us whyled up so they can declare marshall law?? ADD on

TSA
08-12-2008, 10:16 AM
lol, that shit is not gonna happen, the ppl in the US are too happy with the way things are and understand they'renot perfect. They also (the vassstt majority) believe the government is working in their best interest, plus it in the public eye, fucked up police shit happens in isolated cases, its not a like a mass genocide

V4D3R
08-12-2008, 10:56 AM
lol, that shit is not gonna happen, the ppl in the US are too happy with the way things are and understand they'renot perfect. They also (the vassstt majority) believe the government is working in their best interest, plus it in the public eye, fucked up police shit happens in isolated cases, its not a like a mass genocide
You live in fuckin Nebraska - a WHITE majority area...

Do you have your own vehicle? Maybe the cops mistake you for Gary Coleman and leave you alone?

Two weekends ago me and my boy where out clubbin being driven by this white girl to the club cause we were gonna drink that night. Anyhow we on some street and a fuccin R.C.M.P. (Canadian FBI) pulls us over for going through a yellow light. RCMP never ever pull people over in the middle of downtown Ottawa - they are very slack with traffic stuff usually - until this cop seen two black men being driven by a white blonde woman.

Now this cop was looking for something...a reason but he couldnt find any.

TSA
08-12-2008, 11:00 AM
i have my own vechile, you live in Canada, a Nebraska colony
i don't get driven by women, its shameful

a cop pulled you over, dope, but a revolution?
cops are ignorant, it's a low education occupation and white ppl are racially immature to begin with, but a revolution?

there's places were cops flat out rob you

if you i told i got robbed by the cops 22 times on my way from Lagos to Imo state you wouldn't believe me.

V4D3R
08-12-2008, 12:36 PM
i have my own vechile, you live in Canada, a Nebraska colonyI bet you that there are more black people in Ontario - maybe even Ottawa alone then in the whole (cornhole) state of Nebraska.

And the reason why we had her driving - is what if me and my boy got pulled over in the G37 with booze on the breath...smdh at you TSA.

TSA
08-12-2008, 01:45 PM
ok first of all your not even an american citizen, you have nothing to do with this thread, second of all Canada was colonized by Nebraska in 1842

Mr. X
08-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Try to reach the your District Attorney or the FBI and tell them about it. I'm serious. Tell them about the situation.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Maybe that fed recognized you Vader??? Maybe he knew you had robbed 3
banks and did 8 years???
Maybe he knows you took a life but couldnt pin it on you??

IM not throwing this in your face, but take that into consideration that they may
be watchin you. Feds love to bust balls.

diggy
08-12-2008, 10:30 PM
First of all after 400 plus yrs of slavery and bad treatment from authorities, the biggest revolution type shit against whites was Nat Turner and his mob who killed about 40 whites.

I mean u could talk about riots in the 60's and L.A. riots in the 90's, but that doesn't count cause y'all burned your own damn neighborhoods down!!!!

Y'all ain't gonna do shit!!!! Cops do this cuz there is not much if any political power held by American blacks. And y'all are divided and don't see one another as brother, so the strong (police) attack the weak (black males).

All them so called thugs who are so brave as to murder with bullets and drugs their own community members don't have the circumference of balls big enough to fight oppression and injustice.

Cops - KKK behind badges.

V4D3R
08-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Maybe that fed recognized you Vader??? Maybe he knew you had robbed 3
banks and did 8 years???
Maybe he knows you took a life but couldnt pin it on you??

IM not throwing this in your face, but take that into consideration that they may
be watchin you. Feds love to bust balls.

I dont have any cops thinking I took a life. But you think I did.

And second of all, a uniformed cop does not know shit about me by seeing me drive by in the back seat of a car.

V4D3R
08-12-2008, 10:48 PM
This revolution will not happen with violence.

diggy
08-12-2008, 10:51 PM
How will it happen?

V4D3R
08-12-2008, 10:59 PM
How will it happen?

It has to be political, and the ones with power need to address it. We dont have the resources to go to war. And it would be suicide...

We need to rely on faith in something good coming out of all this instead of approaching everything with violence and hatred. We cant lower ourselves to that level it gets you nowhere.

What if we did outnumber our oppressors?

In the future you have a vicious repetitive cycle.

diggy
08-12-2008, 11:08 PM
It has to be political, and the ones with power need to address it. We dont have the resources to go to war. And it would be suicide...

We need to rely on faith in something good coming out of all this instead of approaching everything with violence and hatred. We cant lower ourselves to that level it gets you nowhere.

What if we did outnumber our oppressors?

In the future you have a vicious repetitive cycle.

Tru.

But them politicians ain't gonna fight for the 'lower class' unless they come from there and become the system.

I heard somewhere, not sure where cuz I'm always checkin things, that some jewish communities have their own police and their own religious courts.

If blacks can come together and think as one, they can and should do the same.

One thing about religious people (jewish in this case) is that their identity is tied up with religion which I think is a good thing. When u see yourself as a follower of a particular set of teachings, those who believe the same would like to set up a system where they live based on those teachings. That gives rise to their own religious courts, police, funding their own kids to go to college/university, etc.

They , as some call it in these days, "controlled their own destiny".

Props to them.

Those with eyes and brains should learn.

Edgar Erebus
08-15-2008, 05:53 AM
white ppl are racially immature to begin with

Can you please explain to me what you meant with that?

J.T.S.
08-15-2008, 10:53 AM
I don't neccesarily know what kind of revolution may take place!
But i swear i can feel somethng drastic is going to happen, to give
you guys a little update. This crooked cop that's been harrasing me and my wiz is suspened without pay, the pigs wanted to give me some kind of protection but i declined, i got my god-u. And i'm suing the state police, and the state where i live , this shit has been going on for too long! And brothers where i'm from are starting to stand up to the cops, and guess what?? More of the brothers are getting killed unsolved murders! Don't get it twisted, all cops aren't on my shit list! it's just like anything else someone holds a position of power they go power crazy!
Add On.

TSA
08-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Can you please explain to me what you meant with that?
now this is not by genetics but by culture, but foriengers going into white countries are going to expect more mistreatment then if they were going to nonwhite countries.
ass the fact that if a black person walks into a white barbershop its a problem and if a white person walks into a black barbershop its a customer
and the fact that the US has to have a law so that black ppl won't be slaves.
and the fact that white kids will ask you why your black but black kids won't ask you why your white.
or look at youtube. anytime theres a black person there's a flood of racist comments to the point that you can even watch obama without having to deal with stuff like that.

id say on wucorp the blacks are the ones with the immaturity when it comes to Sunny and Style but no other black ppl think or believe like them outside of this board.

i can keep going, but racism as degenerated to racial immaturity since it nolonger has backing from the law.

diggy
08-15-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't neccesarily know what kind of revolution may take place!
But i swear i can feel somethng drastic is going to happen, to give
you guys a little update. This crooked cop that's been harrasing me and my wiz is suspened without pay, the pigs wanted to give me some kind of protection but i declined, i got my god-u. And i'm suing the state police, and the state where i live , this shit has been going on for too long! And brothers where i'm from are starting to stand up to the cops, and guess what?? More of the brothers are getting killed unsolved murders! Don't get it twisted, all cops aren't on my shit list! it's just like anything else someone holds a position of power they go power crazy!
Add On.

Some advice.

I heard some spy stores have cameras and audio listening devices (maybe similar to what cops have on their cars) which you could set up on yours. Then you have undeniable proof useful in court. I don't know how much it costs.

diggy
08-15-2008, 06:44 PM
By the way J.T.S., what city do you live in?

The Hound
08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
You live in fuckin Nebraska - a WHITE majority area...

Do you have your own vehicle? Maybe the cops mistake you for Gary Coleman and leave you alone?

Two weekends ago me and my boy where out clubbin being driven by this white girl to the club cause we were gonna drink that night. Anyhow we on some street and a fuccin R.C.M.P. (Canadian FBI) pulls us over for going through a yellow light. RCMP never ever pull people over in the middle of downtown Ottawa - they are very slack with traffic stuff usually - until this cop seen two black men being driven by a white blonde woman.

Now this cop was looking for something...a reason but he couldnt find any.

would you like to live in my city where the cops don't bust you for shit because the courts let you off with a warning to piss the police off? ... all the cops do in my city is break up drunken fights on friday and saturday nights and break up dance parties in mcdonald's car parks ...

Charles Barry
08-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Iv'e been brainstorming these thoughts everyday, first off all i have a new case iv'e just got maybe last month.
I'm driving my car out of nowhere a fucking pig cuts me off and i crash into a Buick Regal.The fucking cop pulls me over pulls out a gun. throws me into a puddle of water and uses excessive force for what? He handcuffs me so tight, i'm screaming from the pain of my wrists feeling like their gonna split.
then he picks me up and slams me on my hands, off course i'm taking legal action. First of all he didn't read me my rights, he attacked me like i had a gun or something! When he pulled out the glock nine i thought i was going to be shot to death! and check this out 2 weeks ago i'm walking in a certain area and he runs up on me and my wife and threatens to beat the shit out of me if he loses his job! I'm trying to be humble man, but i have a registered gun and i swear man if this pig harrases me to the point i think my life's in danger i might shoot him! i mean WTF these pigs are out of order i don't bother noone, know everyday i'm being followed by the same detective everyday! And they make it know that theyr'e following me, these cops are like the mafia man they stick together!
I'm tired of this shit to the point where i'm thinking who the hell is going to do something?? People(ecspecially blacks) are tired of being beaten, and shot by the cops, shit coming to a boiling point, i mean is this a reason to get us whyled up so they can declare marshall law?? ADD on
What kind of revolution are you talking about?

Any uprising against the government by blacks would fail. Militant action would only strain the progress that we've made since civil rights. In theory it sounds good to take to the streets and fight, but what exactly would we be fighting for? Blacks have no unity. We'd ultimately be outgunned in a unwinnable battle. This country has enough on its plate due to the incompetent actions of our "leaders". The last thing we need in addition to our foreign problems is to create even more turmoil among the races in this country. Despite what some people will tell you, violence is not the answer. In Brother Malcolm's time it was neccessary movement. That time has passed.

The same thing applies to our society as a whole. Most people don't care about anything outside their little circle of family and friends. How can you achieve anything in a nation that's divided? The only way any REAL changes are going to be made is by us becoming a cohesive unit. Black, white, asian, latino, whatever. Remember how patriotic this country was after 9/11? The only way you can get people in the US to come together is for tragedy to strike. It's going to take a lot more lies, deception, and bullshit from our government before people truly want to make something happen. I think the bombs will start dropping before this country wakes up.

I kinda went off an a tangent but I'm just being real. As far as your personal situation goes, make sure that you make him pay for what he did. He shouldn't be allowed to get away with brutality and intimidation, it doesn't work like that. Make your story be known and press the issue. Stay focused, level-headed, and plot your next moves carefully. Don't let anger fuck up your decision making.

Peace.

TSA
08-15-2008, 11:19 PM
^real spit.

RevRes
08-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Do not allow a Bigot to drag you down and turn you into an inverse of the very thing you dislike.

As for revolution, there needs to be a revolution against the over commercialized culture that devours human lives, degrades the core values that make human beings human beings and allows a militant force(the state) to tell people what is and isn't truth.

The servants of state don't understand democracy because contrary to what is popularly believed, they don't practice it.

At some point in the next ten to twenty years some really fucked up shit is going to go down in this country, ultimately the real question is, would the noble thing to do be to let people sit blissfully in their own ignorance until this happens, or is the noble thing to wake them up? ... In either case lives will be lost.

As a Slavic man who never really cared for this place or it's values, I'm thinking of leaving and that means stepping away from everything I've ever known.

I'm told wrath is to be God's not mine.

ChristO
08-17-2008, 01:24 PM
...ask about that again...[5.4.08]...

STYLE
08-17-2008, 04:23 PM
tsa thinks the white man is the true asnd living god. don't fall for the dog and pony show. he lives in an isolated community and all the cops prolly know him by name as the token african boy.

anyway..... cops murder folks here in GA. so idk what you can do about harrassment.

nat turner was on some real shit.

i say get as many white women pregnant as you can. we can just fuck the white race out of existance. look at rio de janero, there is little to no racism cause your mother/grandmother/father/wife is brown or black. and look how fine their women are.
i will say this multiracial kids afre beautiful. makes sense if embrionic dna takes the best of both parents.

oh yeah there are millions that feel like me an sunny.

TSA
08-17-2008, 05:16 PM
once again stylemasters jealously of my fortune reveals his childlike nature

you grew up in the midwest homie, stop duckin ya past, i can hear it in you VERY white tone of speech.

and Brazil has some of the worlds worst racism, evvvvverrrrr.

eevvvvvverrr. Its a reported fact, racism in brazil (against blacks) is staggering, in your face, the foundation of the country and unreal, the mixed nature of the country only makes it hard to pass affirmative action legislation.
you're speaking on a subject you're poorly informed on, but police in brazil are ordered to shot homeless black kids cause they're seen as more of a pest(like stray dogs) then people, documented actual fact, and this is modern day, they have a term for them but i can't remember it.

now im somehow unrealistic cause SOMEHOW its unrealistic to realize that the atmosphere in the US is not anywhere near the verge of revolution?

really nigga? really?

and here comes this doofus slave mentality that having sex with white women is somehow a symbol of power or getting the upperhand. whatever nigga.

you can fuck all the trailer bitches alive (which is the future of america), you mean to tell me mixed kids aren't discriminated against? by their own family members?

you had an 11 year head start on my and your still this far behind?

whatever nigga

TSA
08-17-2008, 05:19 PM
i will also add the mix ppl look wack, and a fine purely black women will always outshine an equally fine mixed women

that shit is mad tacky son.

STYLE
08-17-2008, 05:50 PM
have you been to rio?

so cops don't shoot black kids here?

you believe the gov has the peoples best interests at heart.

look at me. look at you. its all in the mix.

as a REAL AMERICAN opposed to an immigrant, i think i have a better perspective on the state of the union.

i have lived in the south (15yrs) midwest (age 5-14) but anyway does anyone even acknowledge nebraska's exisistance? i bet if called on to name the 50 states, nebraska and vermont would be the two most forgotten.

Marwan
08-17-2008, 06:16 PM
I like Shaolin Assasin, he's cool, and regarding a revolution in the U.S. I think it will never happen..niggas just sit around and talk about whats fucked up but when it comes time to do something niggas dont want to be the one who does it, just bitch and moan and hope sumbody else gets it done and thats real shit I have examined all my life and I had a old black lady tell me the same shit, she was like white people will write letters to Congress, Senators, dont like the service they get at a place of business they will notify the management in writing....

Not niggas though.I often think of the black leaders of old and the so-called self appointed ones we have nowadays aint shit but ass-clowns except for my nigga THE REVERAND AL SHARPTON but dude only who-ride on the East Coast and down South, WE NEED THIS NIGGA OUT HERE IN CALI !!!!

I often thought and still do think of trying to be like a leader for my comunity but yea, that will get real far, niggas have no respect nowadays and there's no unity in the community like we once had so who the fuck am I going to lead or try to lead before Im told by one of my fellow black men to kiss they ass or sum other silly shit like suck a dick...man, we as black people need help but niggas first gotta open their minds and be willing to make changes within themselves....

My Moms moved to Georgia and told me Big Al has a Radio Show which is broadcasted down there from the East, Cali is such a bitch of a state my nigga show is unheard of out here....

And back on the subject of a Revolution, yea, watch them Mexican cats, they are the only minority who is quickly becoming the majority and affecting change because of their ability to come together, mobilize, and stand for something.......

TSA
08-17-2008, 08:37 PM
have you been to rio?

so cops don't shoot black kids here?

you believe the gov has the peoples best interests at heart.

look at me. look at you. its all in the mix.

as a REAL AMERICAN opposed to an immigrant, i think i have a better perspective on the state of the union.

i have lived in the south (15yrs) midwest (age 5-14) but anyway does anyone even acknowledge nebraska's exisistance? i bet if called on to name the 50 states, nebraska and vermont would be the two most forgotten.
lol im not an immigrant

and you lived in the midwest longer then me chap.
i can tell in you EVER white accent, and i don't mean articulate cause you talk like Goofy, but only Goofy as a whiteman in the midwest

Brazil has a VERY VERY troubled past and present when dealing with racism, yes, the shot homeless black kids and it's overlooked, its a known fact.
Brazil engaged in slavery at a volume that would make the US blush, and because of this abundance of slaves portugese slave owners didn't waste time whipping unruly niggs, they just killed them. Theres like 40 slaves per every white guy so it became advantagous to just kill them.

the tradition carried on even after slavery and today a black life in brazil is not worth the dirt of a black person in the US's shoe, shit like that dies hard big homie

i can bombard you with evidence and articles and all that shit but you can use google, so please do

ill say this much, Brazil's problem is more class discrimination the race, but in all of the western hemisphere has placed blacks as the underclass and whites as the upper class and its no different in brazil

quit being gay just cause im the one telling you it, google nigga, google.

diggy
08-17-2008, 09:58 PM
i say get as many white women pregnant as you can. we can just fuck the white race out of existance.

Hey style, I was once told by some african guy to do this ( lol), but I thought it was a dumb idea. The idea of marriage/having kids should be based on love not some kind of sexual warfare technique (which is bound to fail) cuz most mixed people (at least in my city) don't even like blacks, look at blacks, socialize with blacks, and hardly marry blacks - they go white. So much for that tactic.

look at rio de janero, there is little to no racism cause your mother/grandmother/father/wife is brown or black. and look how fine their women are.

Well I don't know about rio, but I've heard by a taino blogger who has his own site that race is a very big deal in the spanish speaking Americas. In places all over. I'm talking about P.R., Colombia, Mexico, and Dominican Republic - just to name a few countries I've heard that treat blacks like shit even though most of them peeps are mixed with black genetics. Some of these countries I've mentioned are still where the U.S. was in the 1960's in how they treat black people.

There are some black people from spanish speaking countries who do not identify themselves with being black even though if you first look at them, you would think they were african! This is real.

Look at tiger woods and what he said in the beginning of his career. He did not consider himself black even though he is as dark as most black people.

diggy
08-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Brazil has a VERY VERY troubled past and present when dealing with racism, yes, the shot homeless black kids and it's overlooked, its a known fact.
Brazil engaged in slavery at a volume that would make the US blush, and because of this abundance of slaves portugese slave owners didn't waste time whipping unruly niggs, they just killed them. Theres like 40 slaves per every white guy so it became advantagous to just kill them.

the tradition carried on even after slavery and today a black life in brazil is not worth the dirt of a black person in the US's shoe, shit like that dies hard big homie

ill say this much, Brazil's problem is more class discrimination the race, but in all of the western hemisphere has placed blacks as the underclass and whites as the upper class and its no different in brazil

From what I've read and heard, I would agree.

J.T.S.
08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
i live in corny ass Bake beantown

WARPATH
08-18-2008, 01:53 PM
There are probably more black people in Nebraska, then in North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana combined.

TSA
08-18-2008, 05:11 PM
though that's not saying much at all, yeah, probably