PDA

View Full Version : I got beef with Chang (The wierd guy with the purple lips who created Rock The Bells)

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-13-2008, 02:39 AM
So i bought the Rock The Bells documentary. The main cat, Chang, this dude is a fuckin herb. Throughout the entire documentary he says he loves the Clan. Their music, their style, etc. He says how huge of a fan he is for years and years.

http://web.wireimage.com/images/tnm/51801672.jpg

While trying to get Ol' Dirty Bastard to appear on stage with RZA, Masta Killa comes up to him and tried to help. Chang says to him "Please leave us alone whoever you are, you dont know anything." He even goes on further by calling him 'Divine.' Masta Killa had to correct him and say "Um, i'm Masta Killa." And then Chang's face turns red and hugs MK. WTF!!!! What a phony ass ignorant dude.

http://www.mastakillaringtones.com/artist_images/mastakilla.jpg

To top it all off, Chang brought in Sage Francis for the show. U fucking kidding me? This whack ass rapper? His music has always fuckin sucked. He throws broccoli at the audience and raps in his underwear and says the corniest jokes. Throughout the set the audience throws bottles and garbage at him, heckles and yells, etc.

I dont like that creepy guy Chang. His wife is ugly too. Her voice sounds like a bottle rocket.

Bg_Knocc_Out
08-13-2008, 03:27 AM
Lol at the Masta Killa incident.

Ritter
08-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Masta Killa should've knocked the shit out of that herb.

But for real emperorles... you're a fuckin herb. Sage Francis wack?

Dayum.

Oh wait, you're the guy that thinks that Mr Sandman is wackitty-wack.... Carry on.

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-13-2008, 01:59 PM
^Oh wait, you're the guy who doesn't like even one song from Big Doe Rehab...carry on.

DrunkenMasta303
08-13-2008, 07:28 PM
hahah yeah that rockthebells idiot exposed himself as a money greedy FAKE...i would like to tittie fukk his wife tho, she wasnt all that bad

btw, that blakk guy who was freestylin the whole time - he was dope

11th Chamber
08-14-2008, 02:52 PM
While trying to get Ol' Dirty Bastard to appear on stage with RZA, Masta Killa comes up to him and tried to help. Chang says to him "Please leave us alone whoever you are, you dont know anything." He even goes on further by calling him 'Divine.' Masta Killa had to correct him and say "Um, i'm Masta Killa." And then Chang's face turns red and hugs MK. WTF!!!! What a phony ass ignorant dude.

yea I remember that. Dude is wack. I was waiting for him to go "yer that one guy who had that really good verse on the first album, whatever that was called". Dude was full of shit

SCMC8
08-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Full of shit maybe but the dude has put together some of the best hip hop shows ever.

hype
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Full of shit maybe but the dude has put together some of the best hip hop shows ever.

agreed. He obviously worked hard at it so he has my respect, even if his Wu knowledge is dim.