PDA

View Full Version : Best Martial Artist

Skellington
08-26-2005, 11:40 AM
I wanna hear your thoughts and opinions on y'r favorite martial artists from the big screen.

We all know Bruce Lee is like the God of famous martial artists,and sure,we gotta respect the man for his powerfull skills. but he received the title of Best Martial Artists and it ocured to me that in his movies he practically only uses Jeet-Kun-Do?
Now, in my opinion, based on that info he couldn't possible be the best martial artist right?

I mean, when I look at artists like Jackie Chan,Jet Lee,Sammo Hung, Michelle yeoh etc....they all use various styles,the quick effective kung f styles like drunken,mantis,snake,crane,dragon etc.......I never seen Bruce Lee pull of moves like that.

My favorite martial artist must be Sammo Hung, his techniques are marvelous, uses the craziest styles u could imagine.

LadySnowBlood
08-26-2005, 11:44 AM
I agree..
but Bruce didn't have or use any style....
he created his own
it was his way of life..
his philosophy and determination that makes him a legend...

I got some really cool drunken style kunfu videos at home..
ill download them this weekend for ya 09...

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 11:45 AM
I agree..
but Bruce didn't have or use any style....
he created his own
it was his way of life..
his philosophy and determination that makes him a legend...

I got some really cool drunken style kunfu videos at home..
ill download them this weekend for ya 09...
i would like to see too

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 11:46 AM
i like wushu...becouse when u watch it it has a nice flow to it....

LadySnowBlood
08-26-2005, 11:48 AM
sammo hung is cool....
his face expression are funny and he can move for a guy his size....

Loved him in -the magnificent butcher-...

but Bruce Lee will always stay on the top of my list...
I'll upload some bruce lee interviews too if u want guys...

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
http://www.wildyams.com/blog/archives/Jean%20Claude%20Van%20Damme%2001.jpg

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
qweer haha

Unforgiven
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
early jackie chan when he did movies like rumble in the bronx, van damme when he did movies like kickboxer, bloodsport and lionheart, tony jaa, bruce lee, jet li...

Skellington
08-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Right now I'm practicing Lau Kam Kung-Fu. It has all the great animal styles in it also including Drunken Master and Praying Mantis as advanced techniques (wich I haven't recahed ofcourse).

I never saw Lau Kam kung-fu used by an asian actor before that's why i got interested.

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/jean-claude-van-damme/jean-claude-van-damme01.jpg

Who me?

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Praying Mantis is cool

Knok-A-Fella
08-26-2005, 12:28 PM
tony jaa is my favourite at the moment, muay thai has to be the best martial art in my opinion
thats y i practice it

Bless, 1

tekunique
08-26-2005, 12:40 PM
jeet kun do isnt a particular 'style' the concept of JKD is to use any style relevant to the situation. and is all about effectiveness, without wasting energy. so there is no defense, the offense IS the defense.

for example, when the enemy kicks you, instead of blocking the kick with your hand, you would counter kick that. so what that is doing is blocking and attacking at the same time. so none of your movement was a waste.

Bruce Lee was a Genius waaaaaaay ahead of our time.

Jeet Kun Do means "The Interception of The Fist." meaning you intercept the attack with your attack. Brilliant.

LadySnowBlood
08-26-2005, 12:41 PM
word...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/LadySnowBlood12345/brucensnoop.jpg

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 12:42 PM
jeet kun do isnt a particular 'style' the concept of JKD is to use any style relevant to the situation. and is all about effectiveness, without wasting energy. so there is no defense, the offense IS the defense.

for example, when the enemy kicks you, instead of blocking the kick with your hand, you would counter kick that. so what that is doing is blocking and attacking at the same time. so none of your movement was a waste.

Jeet Kun Do means "The Interception of The Fist." meaning you intercept the attack with your attack. Brilliant.

thats what tony jaa does ....i like it

Unforgiven
08-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Right now I'm practicing Lau Kam Kung-Fu. It has all the great animal styles in it also including Drunken Master and Praying Mantis as advanced techniques (wich I haven't recahed ofcourse).

I never saw Lau Kam kung-fu used by an asian actor before that's why i got interested.
I've never really known the names of the styles and techniques but watching all them always amazes me....

Skellington
08-26-2005, 12:50 PM
Yeah, lol, I don't know how my teacher does it, but watching him perform is just crazy, he jumps from the one style into the other, all movements step by step, but sometimes so quick...damn, i'm not able to do that yet, lol,...but I will :) .

LadySnowBlood
08-26-2005, 12:52 PM
your school has a web site or somethin?
im just curious....

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 12:53 PM
Do you have a special bond with your teacher?

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 12:54 PM
sicko

LadySnowBlood
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
pervert

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
shiteface

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
qweer ahahaha

Skellington
08-26-2005, 12:56 PM
your school has a web site or somethin?
im just curious....
yeah it has but it's in Ducth:

here it is:

www.kung-fu.be (http://www.kung-fu.be)

Unforgiven
08-26-2005, 12:57 PM
kung-fu-be!

hahaha....

Skellington
08-26-2005, 12:59 PM
hmmmmm,and that's funny because.....

Razorsharp
LMAO at FRAZ.....ROFLMAO

i like Bruce Lee & that cat from tkhe ong bak movie....d0pe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
hey, which one of these assclowns is you? :lmao:

http://www.kung-fu.be/pics/000.jpg

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Lol, I'm not in there, it's from the school in St Niklaas, I wasn't in the school then.

Unforgiven
08-26-2005, 01:02 PM
is that like mantis or something?

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:03 PM
No tiger, one dude in the back is doin' mantis stance tho

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:03 PM
looks like dragon

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Nah, def. tiger

Unforgiven
08-26-2005, 01:05 PM
doesn't look too serious though, a good school photo with everyone doing a serious pose with their choice of style would be cool....except that little asian dude, he looks quite ready to open a 40 of whoopass!

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:07 PM
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/moses/1049/15ebddc0.jpg

Unforgiven
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/moses/1049/15ebddc0.jpg
FortuneCity is gonna whoopass!

Skellington
They all look kinda silly realy.......

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:08 PM
Who's that proof? You :)

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/moses/1049/1896b050.jpg

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Who's that proof? You :)
naw just some pic i found...would be cool if it was me...

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 01:11 PM
qweer ahahaha

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/jean-claude-van-damme/jean-claude-van-damme01.jpg

Who Me?

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.martialinfo.com/websites/monkeykungfu/monkey2.gif

Fr@z
08-26-2005, 01:24 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39859000/jpg/_39859421_gaymarriage3_apbody.jpg

Me and 100proof

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:27 PM
http://www.beijingwushuteam.com/pics/wushu/NateBS.jpg

Ronin
08-26-2005, 01:33 PM
another 'magical kung fu thread'

LLAMA VS WU TANG 8 FIST SHAOLIN BOXER ETC ETC IS NOT REAL!

bruce lee created mma practically and integrated western techniques into jeet kune do

sure jackie, sammo etc have styles that look good....but bruce could actually fight in real life

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:34 PM
http://beifan.com/shaolin-monk/059album/r017.jpg

Wu-Tality
08-26-2005, 01:35 PM
haha why do all martial arts sites always look so unprofessional, anyone noticed?

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:36 PM
LOL Sammu Hung is a real fighter aswell, you should listen to some interviews of various hong kong artists, Sammo and Jackie Chan were true fighters, sure they were just some street fighting punks but they developed their skills beyond your wildest dreams.

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:37 PM
ronin only go's by what he see's on tv

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
yeah...probable

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:39 PM
i would say monks are the most deady fighters

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:39 PM
true, you ever saw the Shaolin Wheel Of Life life performance?? Damn, that shit was crazy.....

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:41 PM
naw but i do got a couple documentarys and also seen a live traing demo ...shit is crazy

Ronin
08-26-2005, 01:42 PM
your gay, i read jackies auto bio and they went to a kung fu school so they could do acrobatic plays and shit

big bad man needs to get in here and educate you fags who beleive kung fu is effective

Skellington
08-26-2005, 01:43 PM
LOL...why bother comin' in here Ronin........Dig up some facts okay......

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:43 PM
lol kung fu is what brought every style... u know lol...dumb ass

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 01:50 PM
I wanna hear your thoughts and opinions on y'r favorite martial artists from the big screen.

We all know Bruce Lee is like the God of famous martial artists,and sure,we gotta respect the man for his powerfull skills. but he received the title of Best Martial Artists and it ocured to me that in his movies he practically only uses Jeet-Kun-Do?
Now, in my opinion, based on that info he couldn't possible be the best martial artist right?

I mean, when I look at artists like Jackie Chan,Jet Lee,Sammo Hung, Michelle yeoh etc....they all use various styles,the quick effective kung f styles like drunken,mantis,snake,crane,dragon etc.......I never seen Bruce Lee pull of moves like that.

My favorite martial artist must be Sammo Hung, his techniques are marvelous, uses the craziest styles u could imagine.OK... I aint read the rest of the posts n Im no gonna for several reasons so dont take it to heart peoples. Ill answer 09...

1st up, Bruce Lee is the greatest martial artist ever to grace the screens. He never used JKD, he was brought up strictly on kung fu, but later in life realised that to be a complete fighter, to honestly express himself physically as a martial artist he had to learn everything. Then bin what wasnt needed. He studied everything, from kung-fu, many forms no only his beloved wing chun, but many, karate, judo, jiu jitsu, muay thai, boxing, wrestling, everything and took what worked for him and used it. So he developed his own style. Whats that style? JKD? HELL NAW!

JKD is misunderstood. JKD, the way of the intercepting fist was his personal philosophies on martial arts and life in general. U cannt train in JKD. If you got an instructor teaching JKD kick him in the baws for Bruce Lee. Bruce exaggerated the fact he couldnt teach people so theyd get the message but some still dont. Maybe its the movies.

Bruce doesnt do those moves u see Samo, Jet Li etc; n shit doing coz they are camera tricks and have aesthetics over practicality. The films like the matrix today have ruined the publics perception of the martial arts. Bruce kept it real, basics, which worked in the real world. Todays actors cant pull it off. Jet Lis hero is Bruce. Jackie Chan got his start as cannon fodder for Bruce in Enter the Dragon. The list goes on. Yet, I dont get why they continue to do moves in slow motion, which are then supersped on camera using trampolines n shit to look "cool". Its defeating the purpose. Thats why you dont got as many people into the movies these days, most people wanna see real shit. No Holds Barred being the no1 choice.

Which brings me to another point. The UFC was started back in 93 by the gracies, to showcase their skills using leverage and technique to kill the myth about strength is everything. These people who see a bodybuilder n say "fuck meetin him in a dark alley"... The gracies pulled em in cage n battered fuck outta them. Making the world see what martial arts were REALLY about. Following in the line of wit Bruce started in the 70s before his unfortunate death. But dont be fooled. Bruce did bring it to the spotlight, and was the 1st to tel the world to forget the bullshit traditional arts like karate, tkd, kung fu, ninja etc; and learn witever works. But nhb was going on a long fuckin time before Bruce Lee came out, back in Brasil as vale tudo (anything goes) in the 30s n shit.

Bruce is my man. He always will be film wise.

Off screen, Royce Gracie is the man who showed the world real martial arts, and must get the credit whether you like the UFC organisation as it is today or not.

However, most of yall dont know his older brother Rickson who never gave a fuck about being famous, he just fought 433 fights, n won em all. No rules. Real shit. In Brasil, Japan, wherever. He is the greatest martial artist of all time.

Peace.

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Dim-mak is the most deadleyst style deals with death blows ....

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 01:56 PM
i would say a shaolin monk in his prime could destroy Royce Gracie

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 01:58 PM
BTW. The Gracies also offered Tyson and some world boxing champs challenges no rules. They are known for bustin in dojos worldwide, taking 100th degree black belts of various martial arts who charge their "students" 10 bucks an hour to dance about wit katas, and choked em unconscious.

If anybody believes the shaolin monks n shit are the world most dangerous men today, ya need therapy. Fighters are fighters, no "students". And coaches are fighters who proved it, no "masters".

"Masters, Senseis" etc; are the people who mastered their art never having to defend it on a world scale against all comers. If you wanna practice sumtin for a colured belt then be a student. If you wanna be a real martial artist to make money outta it, or defend yoself, friends n family when need be train to fight. Forget the bullshit arts. Peace.

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 01:59 PM
A featherweight nhb fighter would destroy a monk man. They have done. Monks will never enter the octagon ever again. Believe that. It would kill thier art form.

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Dim-mak is the most deadleyst style deals with death blows ....
Dim-Mak eh? Frankie Dux refused the Gracie challenge. Also, there is no record of any1 ever dying from a dim mak technique.

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:01 PM
shaolin monks are ...the could tap them with 2 fingers and kill a man...y do u not see them fhighting in any matches...thier not allowd........im not talking bout the style im talking bout real monks.....they dont make money off tranning peeps...they only train certen peeps....they are the ones that brouhg most fighting sttyles u see to day...

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Dim-Mak eh? Frankie Dux refused the Gracie challenge. Also, there is no record of any1 ever dying from a dim mak technique.

lol y would some one want to kill some one els...thats y .... ufc and all them do it for enternainment.....shaoilin monks do it to survive ...lol

and sorry for the spelling

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 02:04 PM
shaolin monks are ...the could tap them with 2 fingers and kill a man...y do u not see them fhighting in any matches...thier not allowd........im not talking bout the style im talking bout real monks.....they dont make money off tranning peeps...they only train certen peeps....they are the ones that brouhg most fighting sttyles u see to day...Honestly proof... Dont believe that shit. People who say they dont agree wit fightin are shit talkers n conmen. The arts were made for fightin, to defend themselves. Its just pure hypocritical. The truth is they too small, weak, n would get smashed. I swear to u ma man. I used to hink the same when I was younger till I saw shit unfold. 1 day, Im gonna expose all them fucks too. Thats 1 of my plans. Peace.

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:05 PM
A featherweight nhb fighter would destroy a monk man. They have done. Monks will never enter the octagon ever again. Believe that. It would kill thier art form.
lol what u mean ever again....they wont ever step in no fight...im not talking about pesonatators that learn a style for 10 tyo 20 years. and try to win money.....monks practise from age 5 till they die.... they dont fight unless provocked its a religon

Big Bad Man
08-26-2005, 02:06 PM
lol what u mean ever again....they wont ever step in no fight...im not talking about pesonatators that learn a style for 10 tyo 20 years. and try to win money.....monks practise from age 5 till they die.... they dont fight unless provocked its a religon
U dont dedicate to something yer whole life and never use it man. Hink about it...

Im out for dinner. Peace out.

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:07 PM
y would a peacefull person wanna go out and start fighting...like i said its thier religen....they dont fight at all...back in the day like 1700s or what ever ...they learn to defend...couse peeps would try and take away thier land.....

tekunique
08-26-2005, 02:08 PM
1st up, Bruce Lee is the greatest martial artist ever to grace the screens. He never used JKD, he was brought up strictly on kung fu, but later in life realised that to be a complete fighter, to honestly express himself physically as a martial artist he had to learn everything. Then bin what wasnt needed. He studied everything, from kung-fu, many forms no only his beloved wing chun, but many, karate, judo, jiu jitsu, muay thai, boxing, wrestling, everything and took what worked for him and used it. So he developed his own style. Whats that style? JKD? HELL NAW!

JKD is misunderstood. JKD, the way of the intercepting fist was his personal philosophies on martial arts and life in general. U cannt train in JKD. If you got an instructor teaching JKD kick him in the baws for Bruce Lee. Bruce exaggerated the fact he couldnt teach people so theyd get the message but some still dont. Maybe its the movies.

Bruce doesnt do those moves u see Samo, Jet Li etc; n shit doing coz they are camera tricks and have aesthetics over practicality. The films like the matrix today have ruined the publics perception of the martial arts. Bruce kept it real, basics, which worked in the real world. Todays actors cant pull it off. Jet Lis hero is Bruce. Jackie Chan got his start as cannon fodder for Bruce in Enter the Dragon. The list goes on. Yet, I dont get why they continue to do moves in slow motion, which are then supersped on camera using trampolines n shit to look "cool". Its defeating the purpose. Thats why you dont got as many people into the movies these days, most people wanna see real shit. No Holds Barred being the no1 choice.

Which brings me to another point. The UFC was started back in 93 by the gracies, to showcase their skills using leverage and technique to kill the myth about strength is everything. These people who see a bodybuilder n say "fuck meetin him in a dark alley"... The gracies pulled em in cage n battered fuck outta them. Making the world see what martial arts were REALLY about. Following in the line of wit Bruce started in the 70s before his unfortunate death. But dont be fooled. Bruce did bring it to the spotlight, and was the 1st to tel the world to forget the bullshit traditional arts like karate, tkd, kung fu, ninja etc; and learn witever works. But nhb was going on a long fuckin time before Bruce Lee came out, back in Brasil as vale tudo (anything goes) in the 30s n shit.
well said

for example, when the enemy kicks you, instead of blocking the kick with your hand, you would counter kick that cuz your foot is the closest thing to the enemy's attack. so what that is doing is blocking and attacking at the same time. so none of your movement was a waste.

peace

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:09 PM
U dont dedicate to something yer whole life and never use it man. Hink about it...

lol monks do ..its thier life..for real tho...we will never find out couse they will never fight........if u know peeps u talk to them to try and fight the monk that lives in ny..i forget his name.....

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:10 PM
lol i love debaiting over stuff like this...no one will ever win it couse the stuff we talk about will never happen....

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:13 PM

also u got to admit that what u said aint true.....u dont see me going out to test my skill to kill some one after 21 years of learning......

u dedicate to something to make u feel good.....all fighting styles teacthed today on the street is for defence......self controle...u dont go around bulling peeps

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:33 PM
here is the guy im talking about http://www.usashaolintemple.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=81

he hangs out with rza........

u ever see shaolin master killer....this is the guy ....he has been in the history channel and descovery channel in the usa alot of times....

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 02:35 PM
http://usashaolintemple.org/Shop/images/beyond-human-endurance.jpg (http://usashaolintemple.org/Shop/product_info.php?products_id=45&osCsid=3ab086f001647d82df82bd960aa42080)
DVD - Beyond Human Endurance - Discovery Channel (http://usashaolintemple.org/Shop/product_info.php?products_id=45&osCsid=3ab086f001647d82df82bd960aa42080)
$25.00

one of his documentarys....cope it and take a look at what he can do.....i meet hi 3 time with in the last 2 years.....

he is a cool guy

tajeco
08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Liu Chia Hui (Gordon Liu)

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
http://www.usashaolintemple.com/movies/love_edit.mov

check it out...i posted this befor rza is on the beat ...its his monk friend

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Liu Chia Hui (Gordon Liu)
i like him too nice style

Wu-Tality
08-26-2005, 03:36 PM
This would be a perfect debate for RZA :)

100pr00f
08-26-2005, 04:05 PM
lol hell yea some one get him on here and help haha

Ronin
08-26-2005, 05:41 PM
big bad man killed you, you say they can kill someone in 3 touches but then say they arnt violent? how would they figure that shit out?

like i said, its magical bullshit....shaolin monks get mad respect from me but they are no means the best fighters, its all acrobatics and suppleness

Wu-Tality
08-26-2005, 08:10 PM
I think i'll have to go with BBM though, since I feel he has the most experience heh. The shaolin mindstate is the best mindstate for fighters though.

tajeco
08-26-2005, 10:49 PM
RZA's friend is Sifu Shi Yan Ming

crastuf
08-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Jeet Kune Do was derived from over 50 styles. 26 Mostly, and he created and added his some other dude's philosophy. Therefore giving you JKD - The Way of The Intercepting Fist. The best martial artist are 1.Bruce Lee, 2. Jackie Chan, 3. Crastuf

Oztradamus
08-27-2005, 02:18 AM
Gun-Fu is where It's at...

Skellington
08-27-2005, 07:38 AM
True...

Come on BM....Royce Gracie? You serious?? Mr.Jiu-Jitsu ultimate fighter??? Nah...lol, Gracie ain't got shit on a Shaolin Monk :)

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 08:00 AM
True...

Come on BM....Royce Gracie? You serious?? Mr.Jiu-Jitsu ultimate fighter??? Nah...lol, Gracie ain't got shit on a Shaolin Monk :)
Hahahaha! U funny man.

Pr00f when you say, this is sumtin we love debating on, and is just 1 of those things we will never know for certain I disagree man.

I hate debating on this shit coz there is no debate. NHB was started to show the world people had fucked up views on martial arts. The challenge was made to ANY martial artist in the world. Only those wit balls step up. UFC have tried gettin monks in there, and ur right. Monks are good hearted people. They dont wanna fight unless provoked. They dont want any titles, they admit they are not real fighters and defo not the hardest men on the planet. But 1 hing I plan on doing in the future providin im healthy is exactly that. Provoke mofos into a final test. Bruce got the world hinkin, the Gracies opened eyes but there is a chapter remainin.

I love the martial arts, boxing too. But those ignorant boxers and martial arts who have been brainwashed and fed that to the public should be taught a lesson man. Id happily fight ANY shaolin monk on the planet to prove a point. And likewise any boxer in a nhb fight from my weight division. Any actor like ya Jet Lis n shit to crush the fantasies that exist, even though they admit they only actors, so it aint their fault but they kinda responsible for puttin out those bullshit 100mph somersault kicks in movies. Walkin on air, etc;

Also, no disrespect to the Rza but his opinion on the debate between martial arts and real fighters would mean shit to me. Coz he is not a fighter. He is a musical genius wit a love for martial arts. Thats it.

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Now Im done in here. Dont wanna fall out wit ya wu peoples over a debate on sumtin yall interested in, and sumtin I do for a living.

And Ronin is a mutual, but he sees shit clearly. Peace.

_Dolcezza_
08-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Bruce Lee.

Ronin
08-27-2005, 10:26 AM
I think i'll have to go with BBM though, since I feel he has the most experience heh. The shaolin mindstate is the best mindstate for fighters though.
how so when they promote peace? wouldnt the best mind state be to disable your enemeis attack and get the fuck out of there?

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 10:55 AM
they dont have enemeis ...lol this aint no movie haha u talking ufc and shit ...shit is a enternament SPORT lol

im talking real life

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Hahahaha! U funny man.

Pr00f when you say, this is sumtin we love debating on, and is just 1 of those things we will never know for certain I disagree man.

I hate debating on this shit coz there is no debate. NHB was started to show the world people had fucked up views on martial arts. The challenge was made to ANY martial artist in the world. Only those wit balls step up. UFC have tried gettin monks in there, and ur right. Monks are good hearted people. They dont wanna fight unless provoked. They dont want any titles, they admit they are not real fighters and defo not the hardest men on the planet. But 1 hing I plan on doing in the future providin im healthy is exactly that. Provoke mofos into a final test. Bruce got the world hinkin, the Gracies opened eyes but there is a chapter remainin.

I love the martial arts, boxing too. But those ignorant boxers and martial arts who have been brainwashed and fed that to the public should be taught a lesson man. Id happily fight ANY shaolin monk on the planet to prove a point. And likewise any boxer in a nhb fight from my weight division. Any actor like ya Jet Lis n shit to crush the fantasies that exist, even though they admit they only actors, so it aint their fault but they kinda responsible for puttin out those bullshit 100mph somersault kicks in movies. Walkin on air, etc;

Also, no disrespect to the Rza but his opinion on the debate between martial arts and real fighters would mean shit to me. Coz he is not a fighter. He is a musical genius wit a love for martial arts. Thats it.

lol

y would a monk step up and fight a fighter that is doing what he is doing for money or ranks lol

monk...is life..the respect of every thing around him....they dedicate thier life to what they teach becouse its its healthy it teaches respect and also its a style that has been around fot 100's and 100's of years.... its thier religon...they dont fight for money like u see on TV TV is the maun word here....or SPORT
they do it for life......u see monks living to be 120 years old...and actuly its in the recard books lol

then u see a ufc fighter.....injecting drugs to get stronger...so he could be #1 to win a mill lol its just a sport man... lol

and what im talking bout is not tv movies non of that ..but ut talking in sport terms...lol
im talking real life...they learn to keep the traditiong alive lol

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:31 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38271000/jpg/_38271618_shaolin2_150.jpg

This monk balanced on his fingertips alone

i would like to see a ufc fighter do this

its from a show we had in baltimore ....monks go around the world to show what they can do telling the story of how shaolin came were it came from and the streanth and endurnce showd is one if its best in the world to day

fighting monks starded traing to fight in 350 ad ....all the fighting styles u see to day branched off from monks...they started fighting to keep out peeps trying to steal thier land thier food and thier temple......the style is a way of life....

like i said do reaserch befor u talk about how monks fight i know a great deal
i seen their power first hand

fight ..y would they want to fight

no need to ...no one is trying to burn down thier temples......thier fighting methods are ranked as the best fourm thier is today....from 350 ad to 2005

the reson they could beat a fighter to day is becouse thier style of fighting branched off from thiers....

i want u to look this up for ur self...u are just taking from ur brain from what u see on tv.......a 13 year old kid could go match aganst u lol trust me... ive seen what they can do..its crazy stuff...if u whant some documentarys on them.. ask me thier are 100's.....

Ronin
08-27-2005, 11:34 AM
balanmcing on your finger tips makes u a better fighter?

you really are a fucking idiot, ufc and pride are about as real sanctioned fight u are gonna get

you are a dissilussioned idiot if you think a shaolin monk weighting about 60 kgs can hand with a monster like wanderlei silva or cro cop

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:41 AM

you really are a fucking idiot, ufc and pride are about as real sanctioned fight u are gonna get

you are a dissilussioned idiot if you think a shaolin monk weighting about 60 kgs can hand with a monster like wanderlei silva or cro cop

lol it takes a great deal of streanth...i bet u this monk could put is finger threw ur presher point and easly kill u one blow....lol

and that monk weights 145 lbs lol

i punch from a ufc fighter is as = as a strike from one finger from a monk....dumbass lol

like i said do ur reaserch..i di ..for both sides..ur just one minded ..u stay one thing thinking its the best lol

like i said what u are saying is what u see on tv

lets see a ufc fighter fight some one with a sword bare hands lol...no compition...they get ripd

so befor u come up with something els to say from what u know....ur opinion...read the facts

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:43 AM

couse if that s all u can come up wit....then ur the dumb ass for no know what is what

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:46 AM
te monk u see in the pic is 6'1 145lbs .... 25 years of training from a shaolin temple 18 hrs aay of streanthing his body and flexing...so a arm bare is no good if the mond can pop his arm out of his joint and esly get out of it lol

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 12:12 PM
1 more hing though, nhb wasnt designed for sport. It was a proving ground for fighters and martial artists. It just was so successful, it winded up a sport as a by product. And 1 fingered hand stands do shit when theres a 240lb beast jumpin on yer head man. Peace.

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 12:34 PM
lol thier not wooden dummies they aint gonna sit thier and watch them jump on them ...they will move and when they move they can insert thier one finger into the 240lbs man neck lol

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 12:38 PM
u say ronin is a good talk about this stuff but he aint...he brings his opinions not fact see ur a better match couse u bring some facts........

like i said befor we wont know who is better couse a real monk wont fight a fight ..oly when his life is indanger

so all the talks realy mean nothing coming from both of us...

couse the fight will never happen

and i wan tu just to admit that..cous i have...

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 12:41 PM
and to point out a fact....thair are no / one person that is a best fighter......if u wanna sya best fighter then a suside bomber is couse he dont care bout his life..he will take 100 lives including him self lol

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 12:56 PM
and to point out a fact....thair are no / one person that is a best fighter......if u wanna sya best fighter then a suside bomber is couse he dont care bout his life..he will take 100 lives including him self lol
lol. Bomb-Fu eh? Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Aye ano, 1 day Ima try change that shit and settle it mortal kombat style. Peace man.

Skellington
08-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Id happily fight ANY shaolin monk on the planet to prove a point.

LOL....u know u gonna lose right :) .

And besides, why's this subject suddenly changed from best martial artists to Shaolin vs. Martial Arts???

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
lol

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
LOL....u know u gonna lose right :) .

And besides, why's this subject suddenly changed from best martial artists to Shaolin vs. Martial Arts???
If I thought Id lose Id never say such a hing. Im serious. Set that shit up n its a deal. Anyhow, dinner time...

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
ronin did that

Skellington
08-27-2005, 01:01 PM
If I thought Id lose Id never say such a hing. Im serious. Set that shit up n its a deal. Anyhow, dinner time...
Tell you what, if you are able to visit Belgium by the end of this year, I can set it up.....no bullshit :)

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 01:02 PM
cool if it happens some one should tape it so i could watch

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Tell you what, if you are able to visit Belgium by the end of this year, I can set it up.....no bullshit :)
Nah man, Im saving up for Brasil short term. www.academiachuteboxe.com.br (http://www.academiachuteboxe.com.br).

Thats where I wanna be at. They wouldnt accept it anyhow. Be back in a bit.

TUCO
08-27-2005, 01:06 PM
http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10043000/10043743.jpg

peace

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 01:06 PM
if u wanna see wha monks go throug in trainning d/l myths and logic of shaolin kung fu

its real good for real check it out

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 01:30 PM
if u wanna see wha monks go throug in trainning d/l myths and logic of shaolin kung fu

its real good for real check it out
Seen it. Seen em live on the wheel of life tour in Glasgow too :) Was talkin to what they called their "abbot" for a bit too.

Big Bad Man
08-27-2005, 01:31 PM
http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10043000/10043743.jpg

peace
Hahahaha! Fuck off u!

Ronin
08-27-2005, 04:17 PM
shut the fuck up talking about facts, we both spouting opinions but bbm is actually a nhb fighter/martil artist and he agrees with me

you really are an idiot if u think u can kill on one blow with a finger

living a fucking dream, you aint bringing any facts just nonsensical bullshit

SurreaL
08-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Relax.

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 05:03 PM
first off i have to correct 09 sammo hung is an actor trained in peking opera which as a derivative isn't a style it's a methology for display work not a figthting technique.

anyways i have to be honest here all these shaolin monks and all that crap sound like a loads of utter shit the body may have pressure point but to kill somebody with one fighting serious shut the fuck up with that crap, i'd love to see a monk trying to poke somebody with one finger you think this is fist of the north star lol.

real fighting and i mean real not just show fighting or played out wirework films is about disabally the opponent by any mean posible it isn't about practicing something for your life then never using it atit's optential. I mean thats illogical it's like studying for 21 years to become a lawyer or whatever u do then simple not doing anything with thats just plain stupid.

i'm not a professionally trained fighter or anything i don't train in anything special but i've faught alot of people who are so called 'martial artists' and they might be able to throw their useless kicks your way or their stiff punch or wahtever they want but when u get them in a choke or breka bones they can't do much really.

bruce lee was the only person who kepted in real on film. the rest of these people jet li , jackie chan etc are actors thats it.

peace

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 05:20 PM
shut the fuck up talking about facts, we both spouting opinions but bbm is actually a nhb fighter/martil artist and he agrees with me

you really are an idiot if u think u can kill on one blow with a finger

living a fucking dream, you aint bringing any facts just nonsensical bullshit
lol im a fighter too dumb ass i speak of facts what i read from books stated 2000 yars ago

i learn kung fu , tkd , and street fighting.....ive been in lats of street fights..i dont use kicks too much i like my fist

dumb ass like i said read befor u stat a opinion...u make ur self look like a fool

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 05:23 PM
first off i have to correct 09 sammo hung is an actor trained in peking opera which as a derivative isn't a style it's a methology for display work not a figthting technique.

anyways i have to be honest here all these shaolin monks and all that crap sound like a loads of utter shit the body may have pressure point but to kill somebody with one fighting serious shut the fuck up with that crap, i'd love to see a monk trying to poke somebody with one finger you think this is fist of the north star lol.

real fighting and i mean real not just show fighting or played out wirework films is about disabally the opponent by any mean posible it isn't about practicing something for your life then never using it atit's optential. I mean thats illogical it's like studying for 21 years to become a lawyer or whatever u do then simple not doing anything with thats just plain stupid.

i'm not a professionally trained fighter or anything i don't train in anything special but i've faught alot of people who are so called 'martial artists' and they might be able to throw their useless kicks your way or their stiff punch or wahtever they want but when u get them in a choke or breka bones they can't do much really.

bruce lee was the only person who kepted in real on film. the rest of these people jet li , jackie chan etc are actors thats it.

peacewell here is a fool who dont read eather...lol were not talking bout tv dumbass

and yes i could kill u with one blow with one finger...if i jab my finger in ur throught at the preasure point u will die lol

if u dont know nothing about what we are talking keep out..ur making a ass of ur self lol

also if u got a person in a choke hold that knows ma ...that can easly get out of it lol

its the first thing they teach u....ill just straight disconnect ur forarm from ur elbo if u got me in a chock hold lol

and monks study 80 years or more ....i study kung fu for 5 ..im not going out to bully peeps lol...ur a dumb ass ..its for defence....monks do it for health and to keep shaolin kung fu alive....

like i said u need to read ...couse u just made a ass of ur self hahahaah

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 05:26 PM
ahh this is fun lol

but for real we all should meet up and test are skill on one another...i freandly duel

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 05:56 PM
well here is a fool who dont read eather...lol were not talking bout tv dumbass

and yes i could kill u with one blow with one finger...if i jab my finger in ur throught at the preasure point u will die lol

if u dont know nothing about what we are talking keep out..ur making a ass of ur self lol
i've read all you've got to say i've read background infomation on shaolin and i've seen them live in their shows in china town. don't try and lable me a fool u arrogant cockslopper, take jet li's and shaolins cock out your mouth, have u actually killed somebody with a pressure point strike... i think the answer to this is clear thats you're full of shit. look it's this simple pressure points can be used to an advantage as far as killing somebody it is very rare this ever happens, so wise up. stopping surfing the internet all day looking at these 'so-called people who can pierce a battleship with a flick or can shoot eyes lazer and transform into a 6ft pelican called dave rogers, you're living in a fantasy world, real fighting you'd never be able to do all these wack fighting moves these 'so called' masters teach u. besides that donnie yen is more entertaining to watch then jet li

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 06:04 PM
i've read all you've got to say i've read background infomation on shaolin and i've seen them live in their shows in china town. don't try and lable me a fool u arrogant cockslopper, take jet li's and shaolins cock out your mouth, have u actually killed somebody with a pressure point strike... i think the answer to this is clear thats you're full of shit. look it's this simple pressure points can be used to an advantage as far as killing somebody it is very rare this ever happens, so wise up. stopping surfing the internet all day looking at these 'so-called people who can pierce a battleship with a flick or can shoot eyes lazer and transform into a 6ft pelican called dave rogers, you're living in a fantasy world, real fighting you'd never be able to do all these wack fighting moves these 'so called' masters teach u. besides that donnie yen is more entertaining to watch then jet lilol u call street fight not real ..i fight on street even in real matches under rules...

lol...killing some one with one blow is easy ..no havent kiled any one but what i talk about has been done.....try shoveing some ones nose into the back of thier brain real easy

lol donnie yen is good i like him but jets sy=tlyle of fighting is waty better to watch def when he is doing wusu ...o if u dont know what that is look it up i know u dont know nothing about ma

like i said befor witch u said u read...witch u didnt that prove that u are a dumb ass

i said this aint about movies lol did i say jet li did i say any actors lol

read befor u speak damn u just like my 6 year old cuz....i have to tell him every time like 10 in a row befor he get it hahaa

and for th einternet serfing...i get my facts from books i read lol

so craw ur lil imatchure ass back into the hole u came from u non fighting piece of shit

ill break ur neck over my nee

INF
08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Best Martial Artist? Jackie Chan , the animated one. Hands down. Destroy this thread now it's solved. One.

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 06:15 PM
lol

ill just erase his ass

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 06:32 PM
lol u call street fight not real ..i fight on street even in real matches under rules...

lol...killing some one with one blow is easy ..no havent kiled any one but what i talk about has been done.....try shoveing some ones nose into the back of thier brain real easy

lol donnie yen is good i like him but jets sy=tlyle of fighting is waty better to watch def when he is doing wusu ...o if u dont know what that is look it up i know u dont know nothing about ma

like i said befor witch u said u read...witch u didnt that prove that u are a dumb ass

i said this aint about movies lol did i say jet li did i say any actors lol

read befor u speak damn u just like my 6 year old cuz....i have to tell him every time like 10 in a row befor he get it hahaa

and for th einternet serfing...i get my facts from books i read lol

so craw ur lil imatchure ass back into the hole u came from u non fighting piece of shit

ill break ur neck over my nee
lol seriously this is where you'e wrong first off donnie yen has credit to over 40 films and if you could have bothered you'd know that his fathers dojo represents his main priority.

check out www.donnieyen.com then talk shit

street fights are real yes but as i said try using most of what you've learnt and you'll get owned, furthermore even fucking mobb deep knows u can break somebodies nosebone and impale their brain that ain't nothing significant i'm talking pressure point i.e temple solar plesus side of the jaw behind the ear top of the rib cage small of the back these are places which to my knowledge haven't killed anybody, the cause ill effect if struct right yes but a fatality would be cause be more then just a finger strike.

as for non fighting haha seriously this is funny just because u practice something set by some teacher this is fighting, i've street fought cause i had to from the age of 4 growing up i've seen the way thing go down and like i said i;ve faught quite a few people who were training in whatever. i'm all for thing that help u defend yourself and give u the ability to take out your opponent, this is what real fighting is it isn't your dan belt rank etc it's your record that speak for itself

the only real stance i have respect for are muay thai boxing gracie jiu jitsu as these focus on the main area's of what real combat is about.

boxing for upper body movements and reflexes
muay thai for striking and lower body movements
gracie jiu jitsu for groundwork and submissions

now anyways people like jet li donnie yen as much as they look on camera thats what they're taylored too bruce would have been a good fighter because he understood that the basic of fighting wasn't showmanship but getting the job done

HANZO
08-27-2005, 06:32 PM
man u can never kno cause there will always be sumone who is better than the other. how i see it its the one who has taught the most and inspired the most. bruce lee no doubt. now im not saying his the greatest just a man who has inspired a lot of people

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 06:41 PM
lol seriously this is where you'e wrong first off donnie yen has credit to over 40 films and if you could have bothered you'd know that his fathers dojo represents his main priority.

check out www.donnieyen.com (http://www.donnieyen.com/) then talk shit

street fights are real yes but as i said try using most of what you've learnt and you'll get owned, furthermore even fucking mobb deep knows u can break somebodies nosebone and impale their brain that ain't nothing significant i'm talking pressure point i.e temple solar plesus side of the jaw behind the ear top of the rib cage small of the back these are places which to my knowledge haven't killed anybody, the cause ill effect if struct right yes but a fatality would be cause be more then just a finger strike.

as for non fighting haha seriously this is funny just because u practice something set by some teacher this is fighting, i've street fought cause i had to from the age of 4 growing up i've seen the way thing go down and like i said i;ve faught quite a few people who were training in whatever. i'm all for thing that help u defend yourself and give u the ability to take out your opponent, this is what real fighting is it isn't your dan belt rank etc it's your record that speak for itself

the only real stance i have respect for are muay thai boxing gracie jiu jitsu as these focus on the main area's of what real combat is about.

boxing for upper body movements and reflexes
muay thai for striking and lower body movements
gracie jiu jitsu for groundwork and submissions

now anyways people like jet li donnie yen as much as they look on camera thats what they're taylored too bruce would have been a good fighter because he understood that the basic of fighting wasn't showmanship but getting the job done

damn i guess u are just a kid......hahahaha read jack ass...this aint a movie fourm.......

u wanna test a presure point.....strike ur fingers on both sides of ur friend temple...not to hark it could easly kill him...but doing it a lil will knock him out...ive done it a lot of times....

also u started streat fighting at age 4 hahahahahahahahahaha

ok u just brougt a tear to my eye lol

u call ur dad beating ur ass when u do some thing bad a street fight lol

like u said u r not a fighter u dont know shit...and i have tried what i have learn in fights...what do u think ma compatitions are for lol dumbass

also done in the streets but but not much......

read what i have said earlyer ( thats the 5th time i stated it this)...lol

i am a street fighter too i throw more fist then kicks lol

read read read read get that thier ur puny brain

ur making ur self look dumb...

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 06:42 PM
man u can never kno cause there will always be sumone who is better than the other. how i see it its the one who has taught the most and inspired the most. bruce lee no doubt. now im not saying his the greatest just a man who has inspired a lot of people

now u see what this man is saying...he is staying on topic.......

Fragmented
08-27-2005, 07:09 PM
damn i guess u are just a kid......hahahaha read jack ass...this aint a movie fourm.......

u wanna test a presure point.....strike ur fingers on both sides of ur friend temple...not to hark it could easly kill him...but doing it a lil will knock him out...ive done it a lot of times....

also u started streat fighting at age 4 hahahahahahahahahaha

ok u just brougt a tear to my eye lol

u call ur dad beating ur ass when u do some thing bad a street fight lol

like u said u r not a fighter u dont know shit...and i have tried what i have learn in fights...what do u think ma compatitions are for lol dumbass

also done in the streets but but not much......

read what i have said earlyer ( thats the 5th time i stated it this)...lol

i am a street fighter too i throw more fist then kicks lol

read read read read get that thier ur puny brain

ur making ur self look dumb... lol again sarcasism doesn't befit you i'm aware of pressure points like i said they don't kill unless struck mutiple times or unless u're mike tyson and they've got blood ciculation problems and a low water intake. a pressure point strike isn't enough to kill somebody unless there is already damage there for whatever reason,

as for a kid lmao damn wow i'm truely hurt i mean cry me a river or piss me a puddle cause i just don't give a fuck or my compassion to subtle. seriously fighting from the age of 4 happens u scrape even if it ain't the most skilled but i guess you've not live somewhere where this happens. as for my dad beating me lol your dad didn't beat enough sense into your skull son since u made a inaccurate claim about donnie yen i correct that.

as i mentioned i'm not a trained fighter i have fought 100's of times over the years but thats life and street fighting. as for compatitions are they no hold barred street fights, or are they rule inforced, thats the key difference in a real fight u can 't call time or get point deducted for a low blow, it's whatever u can do at the time whatever works and whatever helps u to win.

as i said before compatitions excluding no hold barred are the only true representation of what real fighting is.

INF
08-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Now, Hong Kong Fuey. That nigga was sick with it for being a dog .......and animated. One.

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 09:40 PM
lol again sarcasism doesn't befit you i'm aware of pressure points like i said they don't kill unless struck mutiple times or unless u're mike tyson and they've got blood ciculation problems and a low water intake. a pressure point strike isn't enough to kill somebody unless there is already damage there for whatever reason,

as for a kid lmao damn wow i'm truely hurt i mean cry me a river or piss me a puddle cause i just don't give a fuck or my compassion to subtle. seriously fighting from the age of 4 happens u scrape even if it ain't the most skilled but i guess you've not live somewhere where this happens. as for my dad beating me lol your dad didn't beat enough sense into your skull son since u made a inaccurate claim about donnie yen i correct that.

as i mentioned i'm not a trained fighter i have fought 100's of times over the years but thats life and street fighting. as for compatitions are they no hold barred street fights, or are they rule inforced, thats the key difference in a real fight u can 't call time or get point deducted for a low blow, it's whatever u can do at the time whatever works and whatever helps u to win.

as i said before compatitions excluding no hold barred are the only true representation of what real fighting is.
lol yea u throwing ur arms like a wind mill is real fighting....hahahaha

and for my dad he died befor i was bornn...he was a hero..a fire fighter i was saving 3 live befor the blaze took him...it shows who is the real ass hole in this tread....

and for fighting at age 4 ..lol it still brings tears to my eye hahahahaha

funny

and for presure points...yes u could easly kill wit one blow....a punch to the temple could be fatel....but when u hit it dead on with ur 2 fingers from both sides that is def fatle seen it happen...underground fights... abunch of crappy ma peeps get to geather to test skill.....kid is in jail now ......

and no hold barrd fights suck ass ...i seen alot..bar fights u name it...they all suck ...peeps that dont know how to fight get in to it lol.....now when u watch a compition like ma or ufc now thats a fight . 2 men that train to fight ....thats fighting ...u can ask any one here lol

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
also when u see a skill fighter fight a street guy that dont know nothing put a punch...hell....thats just entertainment....that guy is gonna get hurt in a embarsion way....

ive done it plenty of time...i showboat alot to make the peeps injoy it more....lol

im 5'10 210lbs and i took down guys that think they can fight like bouncers in clubs......6'4 310 lbs...lol legs are easy to take out.....also got into a fight wit my ex cuz for rapping his step sis..i fucked his ass up big time...he 330lbs i picked him up and droped him on his head then i kicked his face in ....sorry had to share dont know y ....

im a all rounded fighter is what im trying to say...a big guy like me aint suppose to be so agility as i am ..its from trainning as a kid till know.....

im ready to brawl any one want to throw down......street style no hitting in the nuts or pocking eyes .lets roll hahaha

Machete
08-27-2005, 10:20 PM
wow dude, i'm intimidated

INF
08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
Once more, big ups to that nigga Hong Kong Fuey. :thumbup: Taught me how to fuck a cartoon up back in tha day.You lost? Check the last page for me. One.}:|

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 10:45 PM
wow dude, i'm intimidated
for what

i dont try to scare peeps lol....i dont like fighting..only when i am pushed to hard

Big Risk
08-27-2005, 11:10 PM
BBM, you ever heard of the Gracie hunter? that asian dude fucked the whole family. How can you say they are the best?

100pr00f
08-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Kazushi "The Gracie Hunter" Sakuraba

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/Pictures/sakuraba_profile.jpg

WinRoyler Gracie (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=294)TKO (Kimura)PRIDE 8-PRIDE 8 (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=53) 11/21/1999
WinRoyce Gracie (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=19)TKO (Corner Stoppage)PRIDE Grand Prix 2000-Finals (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=55) 5/1/2000

WinRenzo Gracie (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=290)TKO (Kimura)PRIDE 10-Return of the Warriors (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=57) 8/27/2000
WinRyan Gracie (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=325)DecisionPRIDE 12-Cold Fury (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=6) 12/9/2000

SHRAP
08-28-2005, 12:07 AM
Sicka den AIDZ is the best martial artist by far

Big Risk
08-28-2005, 01:58 AM

street style no hitting in the nuts or pocking eyes
thats not street style man.

Ronin
08-28-2005, 05:41 AM
7l sakuraba came when royce was ageing, sak is a legend though

they killed ufc and showed the world bjj but sak took royce in a pride match, but royce was injured and still took the fight

100 proof your a fucking fag, id happily fight you and your nonsensical style to proove a point, your trapped in a false beleif of nonsensical and 'magical' kung fu world where u think u can jump over people on cranes and then somersault kick them

you base your knowledge on movies and books written 200 years ago as you said

you could not kill me with one finger before i snap your shit in 2

Skellington
08-28-2005, 08:49 AM
My innocent thread turned into a nightmare....:'(

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 10:19 AM
7l sakuraba came when royce was ageing, sak is a legend though

they killed ufc and showed the world bjj but sak took royce in a pride match, but royce was injured and still took the fight

100 proof your a fucking fag, id happily fight you and your nonsensical style to proove a point, your trapped in a false beleif of nonsensical and 'magical' kung fu world where u think u can jump over people on cranes and then somersault kick them

you base your knowledge on movies and books written 200 years ago as you said

you could not kill me with one finger before i snap your shit in 2
well here u see another fag who dont read or dont under stand......see the fag ronin didnt read what i said 5 times to the same person..im not talking movies....hahahahahahaahahhaha fag.....imatchure asshole is what u see that i am quoten......i guy who thinks mantis style or or any kung fu style is fake...but apparently he didnt take my advice and read up befor he posted witch in terms makes him look to be on a 2nd grade level..voicing opinions like a 7 year old.try to make facts look like thier wrong..hahahahaha

read read read....bring facts its the only way u are gonna get some where lil kid.,....y do i have to talk to u like ur a fucking kid...danm hard heads lol

i belive u know nothing about fighting ..only what u see on tv.....couse u dont quot facts..its what u see just like a 7 year old...im sorry for u making a jack ass out of ur self..is just kid play lol

now befor u come with opinions ...what u think..if u didnt know what that ment.....

bring facts like every one els.....couse ur getting know were dick

u come bursting in the thread wit the name calling starting NET beef ahhahaha

ur a internet nerd for real..hahahaha

well any way let the fag say what he wants.. couse the facts we bring out.. over play ur lil thougts kid...

NOW GO SUCK UR DADS LOLLY POP

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 10:20 AM
My innocent thread turned into a nightmare....:'(
I KNOW RONIN IS A NET NEARD WHO CANT VOICE HIS OPINION OF WHAT HE THINKS OF SOME ONE IN FROT OF THEM...COUSE HE IS JUST A PUSSY..WE ALL CAN SEE THIS THROUGE WHAT HE WRITES ..

to easy to pick it out

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 10:26 AM
thats not street style man.
i know..its just a friendly fight to test skill..lol and i was just playing around..like ima travel 200 miles to see ronin..a 125 lbs nerd infront of me lol ill just flick him and kill him..lol

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 10:35 AM
sorry i got to go....got to go and destroy another punchinbag with my mantis strike

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 10:40 AM
WinRoyce Gracie (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=19)TKO (Corner Stoppage)PRIDE Grand Prix 2000-Finals (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?search=yes&eventid=55) 5/1/2000

lol ronin royce had the fight....he got knocked the fuck out....lol

ive seen this gyu he is ok .....good fighter ...but the guys i like are the ones that come running out to kill some one...like sluggers

Ronin
08-28-2005, 01:52 PM
ROFL

whatever son, im a net nerd? your just a fucking herb straight up,i bet mad kids laugh at you in real life

im calling you names cus its funny, not cus im a 'net nerd' and cus your wrong. you keep saying you bring facts when you dont. pride/vale tudo/ufc are the top organisations in the world for sanctioned fights

if shaolin/kung fu/mantis style (lol) were so successful, why arnt they in there beating up 100kg gus with one finger?

bbm, you know this is the truth?

i got respect for kung fu and the mental aspects but my point is that its not as effective as other arts like muay thaiwhen used on the world stage

do u even know about the matches in the 70s between muay thai fighters and kung fu fighters? i think there was a specific 5 fights against wing chun practicioners

Ronin
08-28-2005, 01:53 PM
"Posts: 3,452"

LOL at you calling me a net geek

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 02:13 PM
ROFL

whatever son, im a net nerd? your just a fucking herb straight up,i bet mad kids laugh at you in real life

im calling you names cus its funny, not cus im a 'net nerd' and cus your wrong. you keep saying you bring facts when you dont. pride/vale tudo/ufc are the top organisations in the world for sanctioned fights

if shaolin/kung fu/mantis style (lol) were so successful, why arnt they in there beating up 100kg gus with one finger?

i got respect for kung fu and the mental aspects but my point is that its not as effective as other arts like muay thaiwhen used on the world stage

do u even know about the matches in the 70s between muay thai fighters and kung fu fighters? i think there was a specific 5 fights against wing chun practicionersahh ok were are ur facts...ur saying ufc pride and all that is so great,,,well let me kick this into ur fucking skull its all the same...ufc got peeps doing kung fu..its mma..are u fucking dumb lol think befor u speak kid also shaolin kung fu aint wing chun read befor u speak

read damn u a fucking kid.....learn some shit befor u say ur opinions

lol

and u aready know y monks dont fight i told u 100 times damn read read read ..dumbass
lol

also yea i got that meny post is becouse i get paid to post on here lol

i wok a desk job 6 days a week 10 hrs a day at 25 $ hr ...and after i go practice my skill........

ok dork

i see u are at ur house on the net...beefing witch makes u a geek lol

its been said alot of time on here read ... like i said ur maken ur self look like a dumbass hahahahahahaa

also i dont hang aroung with kids like u only dorks do i hang with other fighters like myself.......trust me peeps are afraid to make fun of me lol

only reason u do it is becouse its the net and that means ur a dork..get a life go get a job

go watch star wars with ur dad dork
dork

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Man, pr00f stop callin people fags n shit for giving their honest opinions, it just fucks the convos.

7L dont try insultin me by askin me if I knew who Saku was, I knew him, his whole Takada Dojo, his teacher Takada who the champion of the gracie family Rickson tapped out twice to settle that dispute in front of the whole of Japan in Colosseum 2000 in their own fuckin yard!

Did you see the Royce fight? Saku tapped fae a headlock in the corner and the refs never called it. Why? Coz he Japanese. So after fightin on another 2 hours at Royces age he had nuttin left, and knowin they were not gonna get any decisions fae the refs they walked away. I told Royce to his face I was disappointed in that, but he said they have offered him fights wit Royce under mutual referees as well as a fight wit Rickson under any ref coz Rickson would kill him, but they declined.

He beat Royler who only weighs 140lbs by breakin his arm, Royler never tapped, but the ref stopped it. Same wit Renzo. He refused to fight Rickson after his teacher got retired by the man, he knew better.

But EVEN IF he did beat Royce fair and square, the techniques he used were passed to em by the gracies after they taught the world their shit after the early ufcs. Why did they teach potential match-ups? To spread the knowledge and make GJJ grow. But he didnt beat him, they got robbed n coz they wouldnt get a rematch they left Pride. So for Pride to exist in the 1st place, nhb as a sport made that possible back in 93 when Royce was in his prime (27) and opened eyes for the 1st time. Credit must be given.

If you wondering why Rickson aint fightin any more, he nearly 50 and lost his son in a motorbike accident, his son was his main hope of continuing the Gracie family tradition, so he lost his hunger to fight. But he retired undefeated and if you ask any REAL fighter in the world who the GOAT is, they say Rickson.

Yall who be believing ya can kill some1 wit a dim mak technique, how the fuck would u know? If the monks n shit could they would never have gotten taken over, their temple would still reign supreme and they would be the hardest dudes on the planet. Instead they travel the world puttin on acrobatic shows for money. The only monks back home are religious and dont train any more.

Plus they would accept challenges to fight in real NHB fights. Real NHB fights have no rules wit so ever. That includes head butts, eye pokes, dim mak techniques lol, and baw strikes.

If you hink you can get outta an armbar by dislocating ya elbow u crazy. Are u an alien? Naw. Well you cant. Even if you can dislocate it, you tear tendons, muscles and ligaments in the process. Which disables your arm for a good few weeks.

I can kill wit 2 moves. I can break a neck, and its nuttin like you see on tv. Not a case of twisting the neck, I do that to relax synovial fluid aka crack my neck. To break a neck to kill, you must extend the back and put a lotta force into the chicken snap technique. Also if you hold a choke on for more than a minute, it kills you coz the blood stops going to the brain. Then after that the heart seazes to prevent brain damage, 90 seconds in the heart stops dead. 2 mins in and the heart losses the connection n u die. If you can magically make the blood pump back into the heart you are either Jesus, an alien or some other kinda unhumanly form. Thats the only dim mak techniques which work haha. Only 1s wit proof. How do I know it works? ;) Never teach the wu-tang! Peeeeeeace.

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 02:39 PM
N if you want proof of that, ask yoself why the Gracies teach the US marines, Green Berets, SAS, SWAT, etc; Unarmed combat for battle.

Then ask yoself why you dont see shaolin monks teachin em.

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Man, pr00f stop callin people fags n shit for giving their honest opinions, it just fucks the convos.

Never teach the wu-tang! Peeeeeeace.
lol i didnt start the name calling..if u retrace ur boy's first to last post he is name calling lol

he came in talking shit..

so ill let that faggit eat a dick

lol but for real befor u tell me stop u look at ur faggit friend first and then ill stop calling that dork a faggit for real...also he likes to jump in the movie section and ruin another thread wit the name calling...

that faggit is lucky he live 200 miles away or ill send his ass to a gay bar naked and let him get a tast of his own shit haha

for real read back and u will see

no beef wit u bbm

we been cool since the we came here so
peace

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 02:46 PM

do u even know about the matches in the 70s between muay thai fighters and kung fu fighters? i think there was a specific 5 fights against wing chun practicioners
I know it like a poet. No even 100kg guys man, guys their own weight who just train hard and keep it real.

Lol at the 70s challenges, Thailand 5, China 0. KO, KO, KO, KO, KO n hospital.

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 02:52 PM
lol i didnt start the name calling..if u retrace ur boy's first to last post he is name calling lol

he came in talking shit..

so ill let that faggit eat a dick

lol but for real befor u tell me stop u look at ur faggit friend first and then ill stop calling that dork a faggit for real...also he likes to jump in the movie section and ruin another thread wit the name calling...

that faggit is lucky he live 200 miles away or ill send his ass to a gay bar naked and let him get a tast of his own shit haha

for real read back and u will see

no beef wit u bbm

we been cool since the we came here so
peace
Man... Lol. U know Ronin is only answerin you back coz he has to, n he aint no faggot. Plus, no diss. But Ronin is a big mofo and knows the basics of how to use it right. Nuttin he can do online to ya anyhow so just no point takin shit personal. Its just opinion exchanges, Ill let u 2 sort it. Peace.

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 03:00 PM
lol not at his first post he come in shit talking about ery one for no reason thats y he is a fag for real...only reason i started this becouse he like calling me a faggit so i give him that name so ery time he talks ima call him a faggit its his new nickname
for real.....

i guess he could handle what i was saying and started beefing couse he didnt know how to say things but for real he is just a lil kid to me

aint got no beef wit him i dont beef lol

but he took it too far he could just talk like ery one else he had to call them names couse he dont know how to speak...just like a lil kid

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 03:03 PM
My innocent thread turned into a nightmare....:'(Wit u expect when you make a thread thats been played out n caused beef in the past?

Its bound to happen, when you got people like me who bash traditional martial artists in the real world for fun using a mix of many styles into wit works for me as a fighter in both the streets and the sport. And then you got the traditional cats out there who refuse to accept that martial arts evolved in the 90s thanks to he influx of NHB tournaments where the traditional artists got beatdowns on the regular and their whole history, style and culture got raped. All I can say is, fuck the shit talkin. I dont get into these debates in the real world, only online. If a traditional TKD or Karate man questions me or nhb in the real world, I low kick him, fling him on the ground n stomp on his head for a bit. That solves it quickly. OR if he is a pain in the ass n deserves it I might be inclined to break some bones and send his ass to hospital. As do all other new age fighters, when confronted by traditional dudes. But its usually us who confront em. So all we can do online is debate, argue, exchange facts. Thats it.

But u can easily solve it without a thread. Ask yoself the question n see what answers you get.

End of the day, all martial arts were started for self defence purposes. Through the years they got tested. The 1s who survived remain strong today for a reason, even after the evolution in the 90s. Boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu and its many off-shots, Wrestling. Everything else got done over.

Like I said at the start, Bruce Lee is the greatest on screen martial artist of all time and always will be.

But in real fights, check peoples records, if you donno who they fought, or they only fight in their sports genre ie karate fights only, they are nuttin. If however they went out and proved their style against the world and remain undefeated, then they are a great martial artist. Rickson Gracie fought every1, includin my beloved thai boxers n came out wit over 400 wins, no defeats. He the greatest. And theres a whole breed of people out there fightin any1 for the title of the best martial artist / fighter in the world. They can be found in Pride FC and UFC. Coz thats where the best of the best get invited. Thats the truth. Peace out.

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 03:07 PM
u cant tell who is the best todays fighters arnt the best..u got to look back 100's of years ago when thier were wars hand to hand combat...400 wins aint nothing to themm....they have 400 kills easy for real.....by saying he is the best fighter is just imposble to say who is.....

never gonna know
so i leave it open till peeps check history and present day...its too much to go over

peace

and that is the truth

Big Risk
08-28-2005, 04:38 PM
BBM, I have no idea how you took my question as an insult, but you did....thats youre own damn fault.

Rules of UFC
Fouls:
Butting with the head.
Eye gouging of any kind.
Biting.
Hair pulling.
Fish hooking.
Groin attacks of any kind.
Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
Small joint manipulation.
Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
Grabbing the clavicle.
Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
Stomping a grounded opponent.
Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
UFC is sooo fuckin limited, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS IN A REAL FIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE. so check it out, the BJJers go in head down, you cant strike the back of their head, of course you are going down. Say a BJJer fell to the ground, the opponent cant stomp them, all they can do is give little kicks, its such bullshit. BJJ is best for UFC/PRIDE/K-1, not for the streets. another thing, how many fights are in a caged octogon?

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 04:51 PM
BBM, I have no idea how you took my question as an insult, but you did....thats youre own damn fault.

Rules of UFC
Fouls:

Butting with the head.
Eye gouging of any kind.
Biting.
Hair pulling.
Fish hooking.
Groin attacks of any kind.
Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.
Small joint manipulation.
Striking to the spine or the back of the head.
Striking downward using the point of the elbow.
Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.
Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.
Grabbing the clavicle.
Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.
Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.
Stomping a grounded opponent.
Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.
UFC is sooo fuckin limited, YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS IN A REAL FIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE. so check it out, the BJJers go in head down, you cant strike the back of their head, of course you are going down. Say a BJJer fell to the ground, the opponent cant stomp them, all they can do is give little kicks, its such bullshit. BJJ is best for UFC/PRIDE/K-1, not for the streets. another thing, how many fights are in a caged octogon?Good u know the UFC rules. Now check Prides. Mecca. IVC. etc; Pride allow stomps. IVC allow headbutts, stomps, the lot. NHB undeground shows in Russia allow EVERYTHING :)

That wasnt always the case though, UFC initially had no rules, and as a result you americans banned it in 49 states. Making the Nevada state athletic commission implement rules and make the fights into a sport coz of the brutality of beatdowns Royce, Coleman, Kerr n co were giving out to traditional martial artists :)

PS - Good hing I aint a BJJer. Ima muay thai fighter brought up in boxing, with soem basic wrestling skills and practice GJJ. Big difference ma man.

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 04:56 PM
How many fights are in an octogon? None. Fights in the street always end up wit weapons involved or people jumpin in. The octagon is actually a good idea coz once you step in you only gettin out by winning or losing.

Plus, any decent fighter ends up testing themselves in an octogon at some stage in their lives. The 1s who dont are found wit nice coloured belts in dojos wit their "masters" teachin cunts how to block fly kicks n shit for 10 bucks an hour lol.

JASPER
08-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey BBM, what's the best way to work the arm muscles and what food has the most protein???

Big Bad Man
08-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Hey BBM, what's the best way to work the arm muscles and what food has the most protein???
Ok... I await the upcoming jokes afterwards.

If you serious, for protein stick to tuna, chicken, milk, steak, white bread. An average can of tuna has bout 30g protein and a 12oz steak about 35g. They got the highest values.

Arms...

Triceps - Close grip bench presses, dips, pushdowns, lying extensions

Biceps - Barbell / db / ez curls, incline curls, preacher curls, hammer curls, concentrations. Anything wit your hands palm up work the inside bicep. When your hands go at about a 45 degree angle inside you place focus on outside (peak). If you turn hands right up and ya thumbs are up, u hittin peak only.

Forearms - Wrist curls, rev wrist curls, hammer curls, wankin :)

Keep reps above 6, under 15. Ideally build up from 6 1 week, 7 next, 8 all way up to 12 for mass. Back to 6, add on 5kg. Repeat. Peace.

Ronin
08-28-2005, 05:40 PM
sorry for namecalling first then 100, it just annoyed me how condescending you came across with something thats proven myth

peace bbm, your my hero

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 05:42 PM
wankin :)

yea u should see my right forarm shit is huge lol

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 05:43 PM
ufc... back in the day when i was watching it alot was nice barly any rules ..no gloves...stomping head butting hitting in the nuts lol that was crazy stuff now my ill.....cable box dont work damn..pride be comming on every night too

JASPER
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Ok... I await the upcoming jokes afterwards.

If you serious, for protein stick to tuna, chicken, milk, steak, white bread. An average can of tuna has bout 30g protein and a 12oz steak about 35g. They got the highest values.

Arms...

Triceps - Close grip bench presses, dips, pushdowns, lying extensions

Biceps - Barbell / db / ez curls, incline curls, preacher curls, hammer curls, concentrations. Anything wit your hands palm up work the inside bicep. When your hands go at about a 45 degree angle inside you place focus on outside (peak). If you turn hands right up and ya thumbs are up, u hittin peak only.

Forearms - Wrist curls, rev wrist curls, hammer curls, wankin :)

Keep reps above 6, under 15. Ideally build up from 6 1 week, 7 next, 8 all way up to 12 for mass. Back to 6, add on 5kg. Repeat. Peace.I joke a lot, but I'm serious here. I want to get buf and punch things.

My breakfast mainly consists of tuna on white bread and a glass of milk. So I guess I'm good with the proteins.

I've been doing push ups for months and I'm going to start lifting weights. Also, I might get a punch bag. Thanks for the tips.

Big Risk
08-28-2005, 08:22 PM
BBM, lemme see your picture.

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
I joke a lot, but I'm serious here. I want to get buf and punch things.

My breakfast mainly consists of tuna on white bread and a glass of milk. So I guess I'm good with the proteins.

I've been doing push ups for months and I'm going to start lifting weights. Also, I might get a punch bag. Thanks for the tips.

uhhh damn a side i never seen ....

JASPER
08-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Don't worry, they're just multiple personalities.

100pr00f
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
lol but for real never seen u so serious befor....always joken around ...its all good....

if u want to start lifting creat a stat sheet with every thing u do like reps how much weight

so u see ur self pragress...sorry for spelling

but thats what i do......

ex....

........................reps................. I ......................weight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
curl ..........................................I ........................
bench ......................................I........... ..............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so on.........

chiba
08-28-2005, 10:09 PM
i would say bruce lee
he dies to early so his jkd hasnt evolved
all his books and notes are interpreted differently by ppl
theres many styles of jeet kune do that focus more on ju jitsu, wing chun, kickboxing etc

all these stuntmen like tony jaa, jet lee , jakie chan could never touch bruce lee
bruce lee was a street fighter they called him "the hong kong punk" coz he would always get into fights and shiet
if he was alive now i think he wouldve invented something beyond ufc or pride fight
every martial art is not perfect theres a flaw in all of them bruce was constructing
a martial art that doesnt have flaws (plus effective) and could also suit everyone who wants to learn it
thats just my opinion you dont have to agree with me

if you think tony jaa is the shiet you guys should check out movies like yamakasi or les fils du vent those guys do crazy stunts (movies are from france)

les fils du vent - http://www.cinemovies.fr/fiche_multimedia.php?IDfilm=4267
cant find the trailer for yamakasi
what they do is something called parcour
its dope
pretty popular in europe
well mostly england and france

peace

JASPER
08-29-2005, 06:11 AM
lol but for real never seen u so serious befor....always joken around ...its all good....

if u want to start lifting creat a stat sheet with every thing u do like reps how much weight

so u see ur self pragress...sorry for spelling

but thats what i do......

ex....

........................reps................. I ......................weight
curl ..........................................I ........................
bench ......................................I........... ..............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so on.........Too much administration. I just want to spend 30 minutes a day lifting weights and feed on proteins and see what will happen

Big Bad Man
08-29-2005, 08:18 AM
I joke a lot, but I'm serious here. I want to get buf and punch things.

Aye but its ok sayin you gettin good protein, if you want more detail make sure you eating 1.5g protein / lb of bodyweight. Keep carbs high coz they provide the body wit energy which prevents the muscles breakin down. If you wanna know what to eat exactly pm me ya height, weight, age, amount of days you willin you to train and Ill do the math. U do only need 30-40 mins if you trainin 1 body part a week anyhow. Dont do push ups more than 3 days a week, and never 1 day followed by the next. Pushups require more reps to work the pecs, which creates more slow twitch muscle fibres, meaning if you genetically have more fast twitch you automatically limit your potential for mass gains in that area in the future. Get me? Do em 2 days a week till you get the weights n no more. Any time. Peace.

Big Bad Man
08-29-2005, 08:21 AM
BBM, lemme see your picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bigbadjesus/chuteboxesmall.jpg

If you mean my 8 pack n man tits, etc; Pass. If you need proof that I am indeed a fine specimen of a manbeast haha, ask about. Shitloads of people saw my pics fae this site. But Im no puttin them in public. Just coz ;) Strictly fam members only. Peace Robocop haha!

100pr00f
08-29-2005, 08:40 AM
yea i could kick ur ass lol j/p.........got any pics of u fighting or in practice

JASPER
08-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Aye but its ok sayin you gettin good protein, if you want more detail make sure you eating 1.5g protein / lb of bodyweight. Keep carbs high coz they provide the body wit energy which prevents the muscles breakin down. If you wanna know what to eat exactly pm me ya height, weight, age, amount of days you willin you to train and Ill do the math. U do only need 30-40 mins if you trainin 1 body part a week anyhow. Dont do push ups more than 3 days a week, and never 1 day followed by the next. Pushups require more reps to work the pecs, which creates more slow twitch muscle fibres, meaning if you genetically have more fast twitch you automatically limit your potential for mass gains in that area in the future. Get me? Do em 2 days a week till you get the weights n no more. Any time. Peace.Thanks for the information.

Well let's see..

I'm 1.85 m that's 6ft2 or something
I weight 65 kilos is 150 lbs?
I'm almost 21
And I'm willing to train everyday

100pr00f
08-29-2005, 09:23 AM
im 8'9
320lbs
and willing to train evry day help me out

LadySnowBlood
08-29-2005, 09:31 AM
you'll never beat me

Ronin
08-29-2005, 12:38 PM
bbm is fucking scary, lol at robo cop

megaman too

Big Risk
08-29-2005, 12:41 PM
bbm, you are indeed a cocky mother fucker no doubt.

Big Bad Man
08-29-2005, 05:24 PM
bbm, you are indeed a cocky mother fucker no doubt.
Ano ;)

pr00f, I only got old school analogue pics, me maulin punchbags, baseball bats at a demo, couple amateur fights, and trainin wit Royce Gracie. At least now, any future shit will be digital. Peace.

Big Bad Man
08-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the information.

Well let's see..

I'm 1.85 m that's 6ft2 or something
I weight 65 kilos is 150 lbs?
I'm almost 21
And I'm willing to train everyday
Good man. Ill pm you some shit by tomorrow night then.

Big Risk
08-29-2005, 07:40 PM
ahahah funny guy bbm. peace

Klawful
08-30-2005, 12:11 AM
I doubt that anybody will read thru this far but most styles of "Kung-Fu" are a lot of flowery pretty movements that are effective against people who arent practioners of martial arts...I dont practice Kung-Fu myself I practice Shen Do Kai ( which is a mixed martial art) and yeah the speed that kung-fu has over the average person is impressive but a majority of the movements you see in movies leaves the user wide open to be attacked in return and it is effective because the attackers are generaly not supposed to be compatent martial artists....All that said tho

Bruce Lee was the best On screen martial artist and has left behind a legacy that will last in thru the ages and the reason that he was so good is the fact that he didnt realy do anything fancy...like the man in the new movie Ong-Bak when tha fighting happens there is no mucking around

JASPER
08-30-2005, 09:35 AM
Good man. Ill pm you some shit by tomorrow night then.Can't wait to get buff and punch people.

LadySnowBlood
08-30-2005, 10:06 AM
im right here waiting...
-----------------------
dun dun da njiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dundundunddnudnd ratattatata djieeeeen dun dun dun..da dun..dun dun dun da dun neneneneneeeerneeenerneeeereeeerrreerrrr jijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijij fuck

Reggie_Noble
08-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Can't wait to get buff and punch people.http://www.drowningcreek.com/10_portfolio/Wrestling/images/D-1414.Buff_Bagwell.jpg

Skellington
08-30-2005, 10:17 AM
LMAO @ Buff AAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Reggie_Noble
08-30-2005, 11:03 AM
He matches the topic as well :)

LadySnowBlood
08-30-2005, 11:13 AM
buff is so tuff

Ray-ZA
08-30-2005, 12:46 PM
dat nigga from ong bak! kid was str8 ill.....and Jet Li has always been sik wit it,but I know ders pleanty of underground kats dat deserve der props

LadySnowBlood
08-30-2005, 01:29 PM
love your sig RayZA!
oh yeah