PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll Think There Might Be A Bad Boys 3?

CharlesJones
08-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Will Smith & Martin Lawrence play very well together. Bad Boys & Bad Boys 2 made so much money, i betcha that Columbia Pictures is probably thinking about putting together another Bad Boys movie. I would like to see a part 3. What about ya'll? Speaking of Martin, he's workin on a Big Momma's House sequel. There was talk of him doing a sequel to Blue Streak also but i don't think that's gonna happen. His movie career has gone down the drain LOL. His last movie Rebound didn't do well at all.

Funkfan
08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Will Smith & Martin Lawrence play very well together. Bad Boys & Bad Boys 2 made so much money, i betcha that Columbia Pictures is probably thinking about putting together another Bad Boys movie. I would like to see a part 3. What about ya'll? Speaking of Martin, he's workin on a Big Momma's House sequel. There was talk of him doing a sequel to Blue Streak also but i don't think that's gonna happen. His movie career has gone down the drain LOL. His last movie Rebound didn't do well at all.
There should be a Bad Boys 3. Bad Boys 2 wasn't bad. It would certainly help Martin's career, because his movies are starting to be ass. I heard about Big Momma's House 2. I think Monique should play the real big momma. They should make her wear a big body suit so she could really look fat! LOL

CharlesJones
08-27-2005, 10:44 AM
LOL@Monique should be big momma in Big Momma's House 2 hahahahahahahaha. Nia Long is also returning for the sequel but Anthony Anderson won't be in it. That sucks cause i like Anthony.

Funkfan
08-27-2005, 10:47 AM
The lady who played the real Big Momma is ugly as hell! I don't know her name, but I seen her in the making of Big Momma's House, man she is hideous! It is a good thing they hid her face behind that makeup and mask, cause she looks better that way!

CharlesJones
08-27-2005, 10:56 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BRONZBODY
08-29-2005, 07:10 PM
funny

black_chaos
08-30-2005, 05:25 PM
thats messed up I think that even though she was ugly she is still baggin a man somewhere

36chambers
08-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Bad boys 1 was nice, bad boys 2 was good too, will smith and martin lawrence got real good chemistry on the screen. bad boys 3, why not?

tajeco
08-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Martin needs that movie to keep going, I don't think he'll be remembered for "Black Knight"

tekunique
08-31-2005, 09:31 PM
i thought BB 2 was wack.. way too fuckin long for something that wasnt even too interesting.. jokes was stale and unconvincing for the most part.. when martin accidently took 2 E pills and started buggin was kinda funny and few other moments were aight, thats about it. i hope they dont make a 3rd one.. they should make Blue Streak 2. better yet, fuck that, fuck a sequal.

Sherz
09-01-2005, 05:09 PM
HELL NAW! For the love of god, no! BB2 was horrible! Yeah their good togheter, lets aply that chemistry on another project please!