PDA

View Full Version : A lil fun with Rza's "tragedy"

RevRes
08-16-2008, 09:59 PM
This is just a one take rough draft of what I plan on doing.
But I think it's enjoyable, feel free to leave feed.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6813271

JIGSAW45
08-16-2008, 10:51 PM
no direspect god...but we done did that trak a minute ago and the sound quality needs to be cleaned up...check out the myspace page and clik on the youtube videos...like i said,no disrespect just givin some constructive criticism

RevRes
08-16-2008, 11:00 PM
no direspect god...but we done did that trak a minute ago and the sound quality needs to be cleaned up...check out the myspace page and clik on the youtube videos...like i said,no disrespect just givin some constructive criticism

As I said, rough draft but I appreciate the feed.
It isn't mixed, you can hear my breathing + no ad libs.

I have a legit cd I'm working on but this was done in one take, like I said just an idea.

As for the "God" lol the theme is going to be a ruthless dictator, obscure as that might be.

SKAMPOE
08-17-2008, 12:08 AM
this is me, and check jigsaw in the end shit is fuckin nasty!

mEPew9DiqTU&feature=related

RevRes
08-17-2008, 12:52 AM
LOL Wow man, for a big dude(used to be 280 myself, and I'm only 5'7) you seem to flow good.
Lyrics are kinda hell bent on punchlines though.. that's a stylistic preference but overall not bad at all.

I like the last bit, alot have problems going off the top he seems to have his rhythm down pat.

How long have you guys been rapping? I started going from beats to rapping in June 07.

SKAMPOE
08-17-2008, 03:35 PM
that actually was my first song ever recorded! thats the first shit i did ever!