PDA

View Full Version : Icabod Is Makin Beats??

ICABOD CHANG
08-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Hahaa!! Yes Its True I Copped Fruity Loops Through A Friend And Made This Joint Pretty Quick,, Im New To Makin Beats But Its Cumn To Me Surely,, Check It On Changs Torture Chambe Through The Link Below,,"badlands" Its Jus My First So They Will Get Better,, Appreciated Any Feedbak Yall Wanna Give,, 1 Blade
Headless Shogun

ICABOD CHANG
08-16-2008, 11:02 PM
I Would Luv For Some1 To Rip It With Me ,, I Have A Couple Heads In Mind But Whoever Is Intrested Get At Me,, I Gta Halfa Verse Already,,

Boss_Digger
08-17-2008, 02:05 PM
not bad for a first fam!! it gets a bit repetative after a while and the mix isnt 100% (but it's not that bad especially for a 1st go) but to me honest with your "Mummy should of give me more hugs" style it really shouldn't matter lol. This kind of beat will suit you perfectly tho!! Keep working at it fam!

H.Notik
08-17-2008, 02:07 PM
I like it...very rugged and damn good for ya first attempt. props on that...

Send it my way way when you drop ya verse, I'll get down on it.

INF
08-17-2008, 02:18 PM
put it up 4 dl with ur verse on it please.

ICABOD CHANG
08-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Ha Ha,, Will Do,, Ill Let Yall 2 Know When Its Ready,,

JIGSAW45
08-19-2008, 05:13 PM
all the stuff i heard is straight fire,,,peace god

JIGSAW45
08-19-2008, 05:36 PM
peace chang...whats the deal god...sent a couple friend invites on the myspace joint and u declined me...i got alotta respect4 your shit as well as errybody else on the corp man. wassup fam...is there no love 4 pcp? hit me up...peace god

Sage/SZA
08-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Not bad for you first beat at all. It was a little repetative. That's the only thing I can think of.

Oh, did you sample or what that alll from scratch?

ICABOD CHANG
08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Not bad for you first beat at all. It was a little repetative. That's the only thing I can think of.

Oh, did you sample or what that alll from scratch?

ALL SCRATCH FAM,,, I NEVER TRYED MAKN BEATS IN MY LIFE BUT ALWAYS WANTED TOO,,
I AGREE ITS REPETATIVE BUT NOW I GET THE BASICS AN I THINKK THEY SHOULD GET BETTER,,,HAHA,, GOT A SIK 1 IN THE WORKS WITH SUM 6TH SENCE SAMPLES,,
TRYAN SWITCH SHIT AN KEEP IT CRUDDY,, ANY POINTERS ANYBODY CAN GIMME IS MORE THAN APPRECIATED,, ICABOD