PDA

View Full Version : A Mile In My Shoes

Sage/SZA
08-17-2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/172077785b9e99f4/

That's the link. It's a simple beat. It does the same thing all the way through. When I heard the sample it was too good to pass up. Like RZA said, "sometimes you hear a loop and you just gotta take the whole thing."

I added the extra sound and gave the beat a slight bass boost. The beat reminded me of a walk in the park or somethin or a beat you can flow to and tell people about how it is to walk in your shoes. You don't have to write to that topic though and the song doesn't even have to have that name. I just named it what I thought would be a good name. You might feel somethin else on this beat.

The beat is avaible for any Wu-Corp MC to spit to. If yall wanna collab on it that's cool or maybe someone wanna go solo on it. I can add scratchin if needed or if wanted for a hook after whoever spits on it.

Again, the beat is very simple b.u.t. that's okay because it's rockin. ;)

I hope yall like it.

Peace

Oh yeah, this beat is only gettin posted on Wu-Corp and is only for Wu-Corp members. It's a Wu-Corp exclusive. ;)

DamonNash
08-17-2008, 10:05 PM
check your inbox.

DC Entel
08-18-2008, 01:18 AM
this is fire man

Sage/SZA
08-18-2008, 07:44 AM
this is fire man

Damn Entel you're everywhere lol.

Thanks. That means a lot comin from you.

I hope some MC(s) kill this shit.

12weLvE
08-19-2008, 09:51 AM
This is the best joint I ve heard from you so far. SMooth sampling here... that whistle comes in to ofter IMO, but it does sound good. Sounds good for any emcee to rip.

*Rep added.

Sage/SZA
08-19-2008, 06:09 PM
This is the best joint I ve heard from you so far. SMooth sampling here... that whistle comes in to ofter IMO, but it does sound good. Sounds good for any emcee to rip.

*Rep added.

Thanks Sun. That means a lot comin from you.

I was actually thinkin about makin the whistle come in every other bar b.u.t. decided not to.

H.Notik
08-19-2008, 07:17 PM
I agree with Check...this is great man. Very smooth allowing for a versatile MC to really flex skills on the beat. much props...

Boss_Digger
08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
nice flip fam! sometimes the simple ones are the best ones and you did this classic sample justice

Sage/SZA
08-21-2008, 10:02 AM
nice flip fam! sometimes the simple ones are the best ones and you did this classic sample justice

Wow!

Thanks for all the feeback! I really appreciate you guys takin the time out to listen.

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm fascinated with how you used this sample. Not saying it was anything at it's extremity but it's definitely worth getting alot of shit off the chest, especially being emcee before producer (which I am). Nevertheless, I'm feeling this.. gonna be checkin for more material from you in the future.. no didout... PiDeaCe!