PDA

View Full Version : Iron Fingaz - Meridian Articles: Prelude to the Gem FREE DOWNLOAD

IronFingaz7
08-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Iron Fingaz
"Meridian Articles: Prelude to the Gem"

ZSHARE LINK:
Iron Fingaz - "Prelude to the Gem" (http://www.zshare.net/download/1724975358f86862/)
MEGAUPLOAD LINK:
Iron Fingaz - "Prelude to the Gem" (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7IL07FT2)

http://a227.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_94dc25f178c701eb7c9fff0ea23718aa.jpg
http://a872.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_d58419a50d73f1e668d45c548ab3e977.jpg

Introduction/Malachi the Great
The Overture
Buried Alive
Noble Takeover [featuring Illy Vas, Retalliation, & Supreme Killz]
Principles of Art
Gem Stone
Dart Practice [featuring Illy Vas] [Produced by Illy Vas]
You Don't Know My Name
Don't Cry
Vibrant Visions
Rainy Dayz [featuring Illy Vas]
Steel Cartridge [Produced by Illy Vas]
Advancing Armies [featuring Illy Vas & Supreme Killz]
Yin Garments [featuring Illy Vas] [Produced by Illy Vas]
Pay Homage [Produced by Illy Vas]
Leaves from Satan's Book [Produced by Illy Vas]
Judas Shareholders [Produced by Iron Fingaz]
Harsh Winds [featuring Supreme Killz, Kevlaar 7, Crucial the Guillotine, Illy Vas, & Kaotny] [Produced by Illy Vas]
Jewels to the Mind
Stone Tablets [featuring Supreme Killz & Illy Vas]
Noble Offspring
I Got Jewels On It [featuring Illy Vas]
Establishment [Produced by Illy Vas]
99 Cycling Swords [Produced by Illy Vas]

Enjoy!

If you need it in another format [ie. rapidshare, mediafire, etc.] just let me know.

P.E.A.C.E.

LORD ZERO
08-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Its About Time!! Lol Downloadin Now

DEVAMPS
08-18-2008, 08:20 PM
ayo IRON this is sick right here-- mad props.. you a sick lyricist, every verse is sharp

your boy Illy Vas is ill wit the beats too

at first listen my favorite track is Leaves from Satans Book

PEACE

IronFingaz7
08-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanx for the love y'all.

P.E.A.C.E.

12weLvE
08-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Stickied for a week.

IronFingaz7
08-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh shit! Good look, I was looking for my shit like where the fuck did it go, lmao. Good looking on the sticky though. Appreciate it.

P.E.A.C.E.

DEVAMPS
08-19-2008, 09:55 AM
is the official album complete? any info on when its gonna drop orrr

IronFingaz7
08-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Nah, not yet. It's still in the works, I just have to be in a certain state of mind for my solo album cuz theres a certain form I want for my official album. I don't want to rush it and shit, you know? It'll definitely be out within the next year, but you will definitely get new music from me still. I am currently working on an album with my man Crucial the Guillotine as Unseen Faces, that album will be straight lyrical, raw, and hood.

P.E.A.C.E.

Ritter
08-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Great piece of work. Props Iron Fingaz, quality.

KingMalik
08-19-2008, 10:17 AM
iron shit is crazzzzzzzyyyyyyy, the verse you spit over the bcc trading places beat is ridiculous

LORD ZERO
08-19-2008, 02:07 PM
Blogged Up @ Wu Corp Army Page ^_^!

IronFingaz7
08-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Blogged Up @ Wu Corp Army Page ^_^!

Damn! Word up! Good looking on the love.

P.E.A.C.E.

Sleep Sinatra
08-19-2008, 02:30 PM
bump for this shit yo,Tape is crazy homie good shit

H.Notik
08-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Yo I been vibing to this all day. Serious work right here...peace.

12weLvE
08-19-2008, 11:11 PM
I am downloading that joint right now... I ve been busy with Work and shit... The semester is about to start so I am running around getting things ready... Internships and all that shit. Def will be coming with some feed soon.

Congrats on finishing this joint.

IronFingaz7
08-20-2008, 11:31 AM
Good looking Sleep and Notik, I really appreciate it.

I feel you Chek, thats all I do, thats why it took so long to put this out. I had it done, but my man Crucial was mixing the shit and everything and everytime he would jump online I would have to go to work, so we would always miss each other or he wouldn't be on the computer with the files. It was crazy, but its finally here. And a lot more work is coming in the future.

P.E.A.C.E.

Boss_Digger
08-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Yo Major Major props on this I have been bagining it all day!! LOved it start to finish, early days to name favorites yet but this is solid believe!!! Can't wait for the Gem now!!

num2son
08-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Nice album

Favorites:

Buried Alive
You Dont Know My Name
Street Cartridge
Yin Garments
Judas Shareholders
Harsh Winds

The Prime Sithesizah
08-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Everything about this whole prelude is nice, something distinctive about your delivery and that's strongly in a good way. I wanna try to work something, possibly collabo & send you a new beat. I think I have the exact shit for you.. but overall, I was feelin this tape..

12weLvE
08-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Bumped this on my ipod a few times yesterday... This is an above average mixtape. ENjoyable ass fuck... great choice of industry beats, and also original beats... Props to Illy Vas.

My favorites:

Intro/ Malanchi the Great -- Singing intro was on point great voice... then when the beat drops for the MAlanchi track it gets raw...good shit.

Gem Stone - Rapid flow on this joint. You tore this up.

Dart Practice - Illy Vas is a BEAST on the boards.

You Dont know My Name - HAha you pulled this one off over the Alicia Keys joint, but you went RAW. "Dark Sentences with Ruby Paragraphs."

Vibrant Visions -- Ripping some R&b shit... he he "Fuck Beyonce my queen is cleopatra." Love the number dropping with the 7's... Ofcourse we all know God Rakim did ripped some shit like that years back... Props for knowing your hip hop.

Rainy Dayz -- Now I was feeling this, but I had a hard time listening to it because is such a classic track. You did it justice though... atlest you maintined the rhyme Scheme... Illy Vas is pretty dope too.

Leaves from Satans Book - My favorite joint right now... You ripped this, and wow at that beat.

Judas Shareholders - Back to back gems.... REally feeling this one, great production too.

Harsh Winds - I dropped feed on this before... Yo already know this is a certified BANGER!!! 7 Kev on this is a good look.

99 Cycling Swords - Just raw... nice was to close the album.

Major Props... I got your back with your official release.

Thanks for the listen.

PEace

D-Infinite
08-22-2008, 12:51 AM
If this is just the mixtape, the official release is gonna blow some minds. Son you got MAD potential in what i've heard from you before, and this...wow...this is what is called "achieving your potential". You have a similar delivery to what i was trying to achieve, it is good to see it sounding so natural.

The Alicia Keys joint was a bit strange, to hear someone spit over it, but that is about the only criticism i have. Excellent stuff fam, peace.

IronFingaz7
08-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Yo, I appreciate the love from everyone showing love on this, I really do. I'm a real humble person and it means a lot. Respect due to all. Word up.

Chek, good looking on the play by play, lol. And yeah that whole 7 shit came from Ra, on some homage shit, you know.

P.E.A.C.E.

Sage/SZA
08-22-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm downloadin this right now. I aint finna sleep on this tape

12weLvE
08-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Bump.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-27-2008, 09:46 PM
im downloading now ill give u some feed on friday

GameOfDeath
08-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Easily one of the best mixtapes I heard this year. I'm feelin all the tracks your flow is rugged street type rhymes. I mean with Gem Stone, Noble Offsprings, Harsh Winds, Vibrant Visions the tape is bangers all the way through. "Smack MC's so hard their thoughts appear on my palm." Haha. Can't wait for the LP.

IronFingaz7
09-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Good looking G.O.D., I appreciate it. Got a lot of work coming in the future from me and the rest of the team, be on the look out.

SunTzu get at me.

Don't have access to the internet like I used to, I'm in the process of moving, but keep bumping this mixtape and spreading it around. I appreciate the love from everyone here. Good looks.

P.E.A.C.E.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-02-2008, 04:48 PM
word i just moved into my new apartment imma have a review later this week

IronFingaz7
09-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Bump.

P.E.A.C.E.

Sleep Sinatra
09-12-2008, 01:02 PM
BUMP for this shit, like real talk Iron...

if this is the prequel, u SMASSSHHHIIIINNNN heads with the album haha word the fuck up,

u should be sellin it yo, it'd move units

PEACE

IronFingaz7
09-16-2008, 09:58 AM
BUMP for this shit, like real talk Iron...

if this is the prequel, u SMASSSHHHIIIINNNN heads with the album haha word the fuck up,

u should be sellin it yo, it'd move units

PEACE

No doubt, I don't know, I've came to the conclusion its too much waste of time to sit around selling mixtapes in my personal opinion, I feel like when I drop a real album and actually sell that you're paying for the mixtapes I released in leading up to the album so you're getting more, nahmean. For the fans, they can save their money for the real thing instead of something that was fairly easy to be put together, lol. We actually started this process back when we released the Noble Scity mixtape, but I do have a mixtape for sale thats kind of old at www.cdbaby.com/ironfingaz not sure how many actually have it though.

Coming Soon:

Mixtapes:
Unseen Faces [Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz] "TITLE TBA"
Illy Vas - "4 Quarters"
Supreme Killz - "The Foretelling: A Picture of Things to Come"
Iron Fingaz - "Aura Grace"
C-Flowez - "TITLE TBA"

Albums:
Unseen Faces [Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz] - "TITLE TBA"
Kaotny - "Unpolished"
iron Fingaz - "The Meridian Gem"
Crucial the Guillotine - "Crucial the Guillotine"
Illy Vas - "A Diligent Affair"
Supreme Killz - "The Inevitable"
Retalliation & Hypasonic - "TITLE TBA"

P.E.A.C.E.

Sinapse
09-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Yo Iron, sorry for not getting at this earlier...been away a lot and i just peeped it today - shit is hot, really feeling this...up and down the flows were rugged, lyrics really on point...i'll def be looking for The Gem and that Unseen Faces joint too...PEACE

IronFingaz7
10-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Yo Iron, sorry for not getting at this earlier...been away a lot and i just peeped it today - shit is hot, really feeling this...up and down the flows were rugged, lyrics really on point...i'll def be looking for The Gem and that Unseen Faces joint too...PEACE

Good looking, g. Unseen Faces is coming first. Be on the lookout. Support Crucial the Guillotine with production on Bronze Nazareth new mixtape Thought for Food Vol. 2.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
10-21-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanx to all who supported this shit. Its onto the next line of duty. Be on the lookout.

Crucial the Guillotine & Iron Fingaz
ARE:
Unseen Faces

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_10da6788e19b40dcb3453636733eecf1.jpg

P.E.A.C.E.

White_Mouse
10-21-2008, 06:15 PM
So far i've really been enjoying your work man it's going to take me a few listens to get the full picture of what your saying but to me that's a good thing give it a good replay value:spin:
i'll be back with a full review good work man

IronFingaz7
10-27-2008, 11:26 PM
So far i've really been enjoying your work man it's going to take me a few listens to get the full picture of what your saying but to me that's a good thing give it a good replay value:spin:
i'll be back with a full review good work man

Good looks, g.

P.E.A.C.E.

IronFingaz7
12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Vote!!! LMAO

P.E.A.C.E.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-18-2008, 11:19 AM
brilliant

SKAMPOE
06-05-2009, 01:52 PM