PDA

View Full Version : Untitled, a beat by SAGE(A mile in my shoes) a work in progress.

RevRes
08-18-2008, 05:25 PM
It was nice to work with a decent instrumental, I hope you find this enjoyable have full song up by Friday.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6818325

Thoughts????
MUCH cleaner than last shit I posted, though mixing isn't finished.

Sage/SZA
08-18-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm diggin it son. Are you goin to add more vereses? It's a good rough copy. I can't wait to hear the full thing.

RevRes
08-18-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm diggin it son. Are you goin to add more vereses? It's a good rough copy. I can't wait to hear the full thing.

2 more verses, a 2x repeat 4 bar hook after each, then I'mma do the ad-libs/over dubs, then I'mma balance out the vocal volume and add an intro.

So it'll go intro-verse-hook-verse-hook then the beat will play slowly dropping the volume down.

If you want I can send you it when it's finished, let you decide if it's good enough, it's much more your baby than mine.

I was thinking about posting it when finished on rapbasement and maybe UGHH

But like I said up to you, I'm working on an EP that's very sample heavy but slightly more agressive, this sounds alot like a beat I have that's funk bass/piano mixed with several types of kick and snares.

Mines moving pretty quick like yours is, difference is yours is a more on the real tip feel and mine is more agressive.
So this shit I sorta fell into natural, I love simple sample loops that are to the punch.

Sage/SZA
08-18-2008, 09:04 PM
You can just post it when you're done that'll probably be best.