PDA

View Full Version : Things you were dead wrong for laughing at...

dns
06-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Awhile back, a wedding reception was being film by an Israeli family. What the family and reception party didn't know, underneath the dancefloor their wasn't any concrete supporting the floor. As more people pile on the dancefloor, it suddenly gave away. One minute you see people dancing, then the next you see them falling straight to the concrete ground - screaming for dare life as they crash into the ground, and billow of smoke gush out from beneath the wreckage...I know I'm going to hell for this, but at that moment I couldn't keep from laughing.

When I heard Roy from Seigfried & Roy got bit by one of his tiger in his neck, I laughed uncontrobably.

Recently a saw a clip of a girl crossing the track while this runner is running speed ahead not paying attention to her, and slams hard into her - knocking her out cold...Needless to say I was knock out from laughing so hard.

The girl in Final Destination, who told her friends to 'fuck off' and that got plowed by the bus.

...please share moments you shouldn't have laugh at, but couldn't help it

ARCHRIVAL
06-13-2005, 08:59 PM
i have so many, but ill give ya a quick one.

there is this lil girl with down's syndrome in the grade below me. the table i was sitting at had about 6 feet of window going across the wall. there is this piece of paper taped on the window that says something, im not quite sure what. i turn my head and see only her eyes up, walking by and staring at me. shit was fuckin like jaws man, i swear to god.

i damn near pissed myself...

MefMan36
06-13-2005, 09:19 PM
A retarted kid screaming BEEP BEEP! At a chinese buffet. I laughed so hard his parents stared at me. And I was making fun of this Autistic kid I know.

100pr00f
06-13-2005, 09:23 PM
i was busting one out when i saw this old ass women fall up a curb...i was driven and saw it every body around was like o no and helping..... i rode by just cracking up...

MefMan36
06-13-2005, 09:35 PM
HAHAHA! Ive done that b4 too. This old man fell down the steps and everyone was helping and I was laughing. And this kid was getting his ass whupped and I walked by laughing while people were trying to break it up

Liquidswordsman
06-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I go to Ohio State and i saw a bicycler get hit by a car and he went flying, the shit looked so funny i just burst out laughing (hell i am right now), but the kid ended up being pretty fucked up

SHRAP
06-13-2005, 11:03 PM
they got these big screens in the subway that show the news, i was comin home from work round midnight and they played footage of a violent robbery where the robbers battered the cashier. i laughed at that and this woman started actin all scared like i was gonna kill her

mashqauck
06-13-2005, 11:58 PM
Yesterday i saw a bum and he had a sign that said "i need $ for beer" and me and my cousin drove up to him and he was fucking dancing and shit and we were like put this stick on your sign that said "MASH" and we'll hook you up with a buck, so he goes okay. and then he reads the sticker upside down and says " YEAH, WASH! wash my fucking ass." and he started dancing again. i was cracking myself up so much, didnt feel bad, but it was hilarious.

The time i felt bad was when i went up to this fat chick at my school and she was bent over and she had a thong pulled up to her fucking mid-back and i was just laughing SOOO FUCKING MUCH!!! and i was like "HER THONG IS A SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" turns out she was bent over crying because her mom died that weekend. i was pretty sad, but fuck it, she should lose a couple pounds. fat bitch....

deadlymelody
06-14-2005, 12:55 AM
When I found out a kid in my class attempted suicide.

Rebel_INS
06-14-2005, 03:56 AM
When I found out a kid in my class attempted suicide.
Ok thats fucken wrong. I seen a woman in a wheelchair, she was young, but hit a rock and it tipped over and she couldnt get up.. ppl helped her but fuck i couldnt hold it bck

WolfMan
06-14-2005, 06:48 AM
damn, what a thread... evil people, hahaha

When I heard Roy from Seigfried & Roy got bit by one of his tiger in his neck, I laughed uncontrobably.
same here though :lmao:

JASPER
06-14-2005, 07:10 AM
When ODB died.

http://www.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/650679/3193968.jpg

Wu-Tality
06-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Sometimes I also laughed when some dude tripped over and fell ofc. Like this guy that couldn't walk straight and he was trying to get off a couple of stair so he went down the stairs on his bum. And it was like a grown fuckin man and I couldn't hold it.

ma*spits
06-14-2005, 07:51 AM
This retarded girl named Heidi,would always wheel past my classroom, wit her hands crumpled up, screaming "BUMP BAH, BUMP BAH" in this high pitched voice, that sounded like a crow. I would start laughin so hard my teacher would have a fit, yep i'm goin to hell.

dns
06-14-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one going to hell

Back in my highschool day, this girl was running and fell akwardly up the stairs, causing her to roll back down the steps. I tried to keep it in, but I took one look at my friends and the laughed just burst out.

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 01:39 PM
life is to short not to laugh at everything that happens

methical.com
06-20-2005, 04:03 PM
why dont people help anymore and just laugh at the one in pain?

Funk_Dock
06-20-2005, 04:50 PM
when this girl i know pushed my friend into an old woman knocking her over...shit was funny.... and when he went to help her up she told him to go stick it in his mother's ass....

LikwidSwordz
06-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Aiight well.......my little brother was downstairs and my mom was yelling at him and he wasnt listening, being a little brat. So i went upstairs and hid in the shower, so when he went upstairs to go the bathroom, as soon as he went in he was still yelling at my mom, and he slammed the door without even turning on the lightswitch. So as soon as he turned it on, i busted out of the bathtub (the curtain was closed so he had no idea i was in there) and he just started crying. He didnt even scream or anything, he just started crying. Oh man i was laughing for hours.

Oh snaps......well i wasnt dead wrong for laughing at that, i jus felt like saying it cuz it was funny as hell at the time.

P.E.A.C.E.

connor
06-20-2005, 07:38 PM
my gran was changing the curtains in the kitchen above the sink and had to get a chair to get onto the sink but my lil bro took away the chair and didnt tell my gran so as she stepped back down there was nothing there but a 4 ft drop that was pretty funny

I-Legit
06-20-2005, 09:23 PM
2 seperate time with the same kid named Jackson in middle school, he was Vietnemese and Korean..

well first time, was when he first came to the school, a new kid in the middle of the year, and everybody made fun of him because he was the only oriental...and i over hear him talkin to the counsoler one day in his office, and he said, exact words " thos fuckers, ima get my samurai sword and chop all their heads off! " and i busted out laughing, and the receptionists n stuff and the kids in the office looked at me while i was walkin out..like wtf is wrong with him, it was embarrasing when i cant control your laughs at school, but it was funny as helll

second time, his Dad happens to own a Vietnamese And Korean "Cafe" which is relly jsut a lil resturant, down a few blocks from me, and we was in class, and their kinda new to the country but spoke english ok, and in my old middle school, it wasnt built like a block sape..it had wings..lol no joke...there was the necter of the school was small, the extending in 5 directions from the middle are wings...well so each classroom has a window, and hes dad runs up to the calss we're in with a HUGE thing of Beef Fried Rice, knocking on the windows and screaming " Jackson! Jackson!" then sometiems twice in one word "JacksonJackson" lol and they have some pretty hard core accents, so that sounded funny as fuck!, and everyone started to laughin, but the dad didnt know u had to sign into the office, he just ran up to the school windows and started screamin with Beef Fried Rice, but he brought it for lunch time for Jackson, and it was cool cause at luch, he shared the huge thing with everyone, and i got me a big ol' place of some rice.....he was fuckin cool

well there was this time with my best friend Beau, when iw as like 10-12 years old, we hung out almost everyday for 2 years, and well he had a girl friend named Terra, and he loved her deeply, like buying gold chanisn for her ns hit, and one day he wanted me to meet her, and i met her, and she left him for me that day, LOL it was funny, Beau kinda got hurt of course...but we were still friends sence i was in 4th Grade and he was in 5th, but damn that shti was funny, i laughed..i was like "what? hahahahahha" but yeh then for liek 2 weeks EVERYDAY me Beau and a grip of kids went to her house, she had a nice mutha fuckin house too, and we would liek just hang uout whatch TV, raid the fridge and jump on her trampoline, and i only kissed her once, but fuck it, it was fun....

another time was in Kindergarten, we ahd this mentaly diabled kid, i dun want to call him retarded because i saw him everyday all through elementry cept 5th grade, so i was use to him, but my first year in school with him, he cant talk nor barley walk, he drools n everything, but later that year, his body was fianlly able to make himself walk, he was born with a weak spinal cord, but it also had somthing to do with his brain, so anyways, he was in classm, just ahvinga free playtime or whatever and hes walkin find, kinda wierd tho, but walkin, and all of a sudden he gets hit in the head with a block, with a lego type of block, and it wasnt big, one of the kids just musta through it at him, and he drops like a fuckin rock, and i never seen him walk ever again through out elementry school.
but i started to laugh..cause he was walkin..then BOOM he hits the ground over a lego.... i felt bad after wards....for laughing at him, poor kid

Origin™
06-20-2005, 09:39 PM
hmm i aint no sick headed nigga, but i few years ago in tottenham i about the cross the street, and i see this old bum dude, get smashed up by a bus, man walked straight in front of it, sick shit but i see some mad funny side to it fuck knows why, looking back on it was just plane evil of me, but at the time damn, that shit was some candit camera shit

one

THE W
06-20-2005, 09:40 PM
life is to short not to laugh at everything that happens
theres an appropriate time and place for everything

JASPER
06-20-2005, 10:02 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1487-1119319035.jpg

I took this picture today and I could barely help laughing. Then one of her friends helped her up and pointed in my direction and looked at me like I just slapped her in the face with a big wemis. I burst out in laughter and when I got home I added a caption and laughed again for a couple of minutes.

AK510
06-20-2005, 11:08 PM
this retarded girl that i used to take the bus to school with used to wear her hat like i did, id toss it on backwards, and shed but it on backwards, sideways, forewards, crooked, off, hoody up, no matter what, she did it, i laughed at her.

shadow_god
06-21-2005, 12:36 AM
i laughed at heatholder and Jasper for being so hideous my computer screen nearly cracked

now i feel bad because those fags will never have a solution to their problem

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-21-2005, 01:03 AM
One time me and 2 friends were on a bus riding back home from the Mall, and then this guy comes in and stans near one of my firends. hes standing cause there aint no more seats. So this man who looks like a constuction worker, with paint all over his clothes, forgot to hold tight on the bars, and the bus braked, and this man FELL on the floor. I could not hold it in, but i did, then he got up and he HELPed him self up by grabbing on to my firends leg, AHHH man since then i make fun of him for that. the man walked towards tha back, and DAMN!!!! did he leave a stank smell, like he shitted him self and squashed it when he fell. there was a BUM in the back of the bus, HE CAMe towards the front running away from the smell of this Drunken fuck.

I heard him talking and then i walked out the bus and told him that he stank like shit, he replied by saying I was gonna die that nite(in Spanish).

that shit was funny since then i cant stop laughing.

some other shit we do is scream stuff outside the window to bystanderds when we are driving in the streets.

i got 1st class tickets on the airplane straight to HELL!!!!!

Knok-A-Fella
06-21-2005, 08:49 AM
was blazin one day and u can imagine that wen ur buzzin u tink everytin funny

so these two boys were racin on pushbikes down my street wen they went to turn the corner there was a parked car there that they didnt know about

so one boi pushed brakes on and tried to avoid it by skiidin but ended up clippin his bak wheel on the bumper and went face first to the pavement and then the other boi went straight over the bonnet and must have skidded atleast ten foot on bare FLESH, the second bois bike landed on the first boi to add insult to injury

as u can imagine i had a fat zoot in my hand and fell over laughin

LOL

Bless, 1

Ronin
06-21-2005, 11:17 AM
i cant remember shit in real life but i usually laugh in the movies out loud when something bad happens

i was the only one to laugh when scarecrow gets tazered in batman begins loud

Funk_Dock
06-21-2005, 11:41 AM
i remember another one when my school went to a special needs school and one kid kept screamin LA! LA! LA!

now that was funny me and all my friend didnt stop laughin